The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Seems like for years, in the 60s/70s, you’d find a Neumann KM56/84/86 or AKG C28 on snare, U67 on toms, etc. Bass drum has...

gravyface
replies: 28 views: 644
elegentdrum 1 minute ago

I wanted opinions on which large diaphragm condenser microphones have the flattest frequency response. I had a few U89's that...

carolcappetta
replies: 5 views: 97
elegentdrum 14 minutes ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 70 views: 1,744
Brent Hahn 23 minutes ago

I posted a similar question in the Electronic music forum but I did not find the answers very clear. I own many synths - all...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 60 views: 1,309
mctoad 53 minutes ago

Hi folks! I'm after a new hardware compressor. To give you some context, I'm currently running my drum bus through a TK Audio...

mrmarquez
replies: 28 views: 979
Looneytune 54 minutes ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 487 views: 33,809
Dohreetoh 55 minutes ago

Hi I need help figuring out which monitors will work best for what I want to do. I'm 100% musician - 0% Engineer type. I'm...

mctoad
replies: 2 views: 123
mctoad 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
lunecha 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,491 views: 208,779
alexvigore 2 hours ago
slotools 2 hours ago

Hey! Just looking for a recommendation on my next purchase. This compressor would exclusively be used on a female vocalist using...

matias4000
replies: 5 views: 239
vintagelove 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,917 views: 468,859
Twenty Staxx 3 hours ago

I just got a Soundcraft 12 MTK mixer. I have a hardware synth plugged in that I want to hear only in my headphones. How do I do...

james01
replies: 0 views: 61
james01 3 hours ago

I'm looking at picking up an Electro-Voice RE20, but I'm concerned at how it might perform in picking up room noise and reverb...

Ktc98
replies: 0 views: 75
Ktc98 3 hours ago

Anyone tried two of these pre's on the mix buss for color/mojo? I have one of each and am trying to decide which to pair up and...

kev1n28
replies: 0 views: 74
kev1n28 3 hours ago

any vintage dynamic mics under $200 for recording bass?

robotchicken
replies: 32 views: 543
weave 4 hours ago

I work in the music industry, and can purchase the Heritage Successor at a discount, but not the Drawmer. I can get the Successor...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 85
To Mega Therion 4 hours ago

here yee here yee!... I have a big announcement everyone!! currently i'm mixing using 50% plugins and 50% hardware.

robotchicken
replies: 13 views: 504
robotchicken 4 hours ago

Hello GS members, Among all these gorgeous classic microphones, could someone identify the mat olive green microphones on...

Renaud Charlier
replies: 8 views: 1,841
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 161 views: 40,017
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

I've heard great things about both of these mics. I'm about to pull the trigger on one of them (and I think I know which one). ...

Cap'n Spanky
replies: 25 views: 5,284
RichardTree 5 hours ago

I'm going to buy a pair of Genelec monitors soon and I see these are offered in a choice of black or white—just wondering if...

Scoox
replies: 13 views: 440
zvukofor 5 hours ago

Finally replacing the mains I mix on, have 3k USD to work with. Room is on the smaller size, 17x11x7. 8” drivers would probably...

LeoRapture
replies: 1 views: 149
johannburkard 5 hours ago

Does anyone have experience good or bad with Harmonix 12 string effect pedal? Couldn’t tell from online demos if it...

RoyFan
replies: 5 views: 125
joeq 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,068 views: 1,067,285
kirito 6 hours ago

I'm trying to put together a strategy to record drums and saxophone simultaneously in a relatively small rehearsal space. The...

Beefsurgeon
replies: 47 views: 879
gravyface 6 hours ago

I’ve been recording acoustic guitar in the studio for 25 years, but only recently have been experimenting with all of the...

NachosGrande
replies: 62 views: 911
sirjuxtable 6 hours ago

I currently own a pair of JBL LSR305 and I've been looking into buying a pair of Genelec speakers. Setup is in a bedroom,...

picturethis
replies: 3 views: 220
DougS 7 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 240 views: 92,654
HSLand 7 hours ago

Can you guys help me identify the 1u gear on top of the rack? thanks

joshyx
replies: 4 views: 211
bowzin 8 hours ago

Greetings! I've been lurking for years (I'm evil, I know), and finally decided to hop in. I thought I'd start with a...

iamrick
replies: 2 views: 117
iamrick 9 hours ago

Can anyone tell me the difference between how Quested and Geithain sound? More specifically Quested V2108 vs Geithain RL906. if...

Yagya
replies: 49 views: 12,737
dotl 9 hours ago

Ok guys, I'm in the market for one of the two things in the title bar. I need help prioritizing what i should purchase. I...

J_keefe Bass
replies: 7 views: 322
J_keefe Bass 10 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,411 views: 377,245
weirdfishee 10 hours ago

Hey everyone- Looking for a solution here- I have a furman HR-6 headphone system that I've piecemealed together- but I've never...

adrock21
replies: 0 views: 73
adrock21 10 hours ago

Can anyone share some of their experience regarding mixing a kick drum or other percussive instrument where the fundamental note...

camomiletea
replies: 28 views: 742
Drumsound 10 hours ago

Hello, I talked to someone over at louder than liftoff and he said he wasn't sure if the bottom of the op amp would clear the...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 0 views: 86
AURORA4DTH 11 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 607 views: 59,154
GSmith 11 hours ago
djhaystack 11 hours ago

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 200 views: 5,756
camomiletea 11 hours ago

Hi people, a friend on line sent me the ISO image "960L 4.02R B3" (very kind), but I can't restore it to the new...

Simonluka
replies: 0 views: 84
Simonluka 12 hours ago

I cant decide with this project I'm on right now, it seems to collapse just "fine" but loses all the ambience I have...

RightOnRome
replies: 89 views: 2,406
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Patiently waiting for my Burl B32 to arrive.. Just trying to wrap my head around some routing/monitoring issues... I only have 8...

Ivandovich
replies: 1 views: 199
Ivandovich 12 hours ago

Hey. I've had my Rode NT1-A for a year or two now. Never had any problems with it, until recently. For the past couple of months...

wwinter
replies: 7 views: 6,200
tofermusic 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm using the Dangerous Source and I love it. Been mixing with my Sennheiser HD-600 and wondering if anyone has...

oranzil
replies: 2 views: 117
themiracle 13 hours ago

I just got the Adam T7V. I immediately felt the need to use the switch at the back for -2LP and -2HP. I am not sure if I'm...

karoloydi
replies: 0 views: 101
karoloydi 14 hours ago

Hi, I just became the proud owner of a ssl matrix, I got such a good deal I had to snap it up even though I wasn't quite ready...

bobsbuildingwork
replies: 5 views: 292
discodeke 15 hours ago

Hello all, I put an order in a month ago but understand due to the Coronavirus that production has slowed down. Has anybody...

Mulldog
replies: 7 views: 675
Mulldog 16 hours ago

My X-Desk has an expansion port on the back on a d-sub connector which is designed to allow you to link up one of their sadly out...

Hektar
replies: 10 views: 921
maku 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for a set of small PASSIVE monitors to work along with my KH 310's. I have the Amphion One18's now and don't...

Lazer Toms
replies: 2 views: 153
deedeeyeah 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search