The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

2021 just gets better and better, doesn't it cellfone Rest in Peace Mr. Neve (and I do not understand why I'm not having to...

Quetz
replies: 21 views: 1,954
Drumsound 3 days ago

So I posted about this here But I just want to share an additional tidbit from my experience with this company. To refresh:...

rorohello
replies: 0 views: 1
rorohello 3 minutes ago

anyone here had any success running line levels into preamps to warm up the sound? i'm looking for a stereo unit that will give...

robotchicken
replies: 4 views: 123
dwellander 8 minutes ago

Has anyone tried using a second kick drum as a resonator drum? I did a few sessions with Shaun Pelton last week and he set one...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 10 views: 10,328
BamBam1 10 minutes ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 27 views: 8,981
Wayne 12 minutes ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 144 views: 12,876
Natethekill 21 minutes ago
replies: 88 views: 2,578
kennybro 27 minutes ago
replies: 2,332 views: 200,938
Drumsound 40 minutes ago

I run sound and lights for my son's band and am looking to upgrade the lead vocal signal path, which is currently about as...

scadh
replies: 9 views: 122
scadh 41 minutes ago

I have a roland vt4 and digitech vocalist pro rack and tested them with a cheap dyn mic. But now I'd like to record with them in...

Musician
replies: 8 views: 629
user i477533222 44 minutes ago

Hey there everyone, thanks for checking this post out. So, I've been having some issues with my DBX 286s. So, here's a bit...

TheFriendlyBro
replies: 15 views: 2,980
Bushman 45 minutes ago

Hey guys, how are you? Was wondering if you could help get a quote for this cable. Its brand new, but I wont be needing it in...

JulianFernandez
replies: 1 views: 84
JulianFernandez 48 minutes ago

Hi Folks, I was wondering if any sample-offering company has tried or managed to make a loop that is a good sounding recreation...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 128 views: 6,797
Drumsound 50 minutes ago

Anyone familiar with this mic? Or JZ in general. Mic is currently selling at 50% off with a coupon. Has me curious.

dmac660
replies: 0 views: 26
dmac660 1 hour ago

Hello, I've heard some really good creative uses of the SSL SiX. Is anybody using it for clean monitoring and i/o? I might...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 35
gearstudent 1 hour ago

Hey folks! I'm looking for a new pair of nearfields for my small treated control room and after a lot of reading I've narrowed...

Ivan Mihaljevic
replies: 1 views: 97
Ivan Mihaljevic 1 hour ago

These were the talk of the town a few years back. People couldn't believe how close they were to the sound of a Fairchild. I...

elambo
replies: 58 views: 9,882
qslprod 1 hour ago

This may sound silly but how do you know when you have enough gear ? I have a small private studio just for my...

carolcappetta
replies: 54 views: 1,032
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hello all, I have all 8 of my interface preamps set with the right gain applied as I just recorded 4 of 6 songs on an upcoming...

Coconut_Head
replies: 7 views: 219
skiff 2 hours ago

Plugged bass into the di of the stam and turned up the preamp gain and all of a sudden the sound cut out. Now there’s no sound...

Thrasher200
replies: 5 views: 184
Thrasher200 2 hours ago

A few years ago I got the senheisher hd280's headphones to be used for making and mixing (mostly electronic) music. My...

dimz
replies: 12 views: 344
stafs 2 hours ago

I'm not so up to date with music today. I know acoustic drums (and instrumentation in general) has largely been overtaken by...

ty45
replies: 246 views: 7,114
ardis 2 hours ago

I am a Hip Hop recording novice starting producing with Garageband. I acquired some free plugins: Steven Slate free sample...

boombapdame
replies: 3 views: 123
dwellander 2 hours ago

I just saw a teaser video that Neumann posted on instagram. It will be released this summer. Presumably a new mic of some kind....

thismercifulfate
replies: 83 views: 5,519
dfghdhr 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,185 views: 516,882
drBill 2 hours ago

Currently using SM7B with Motu M4. I use it at 100% gain. I have two things I want to reduce. Background hiss and also the low...

kofman13
replies: 108 views: 2,098
JLast 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have been using Adam Audio T7Vs for a while as my first set of studio monitors. I unfortunately have tinnitus...

aslutforgear
replies: 9 views: 333
aslutforgear 3 hours ago

If anyone could help with advice on how best to connect everything, you would improve my life 1000 percent. I am primarily a...

geo5000
replies: 2 views: 124
geo5000 3 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,689 views: 416,179
frankenstino 3 hours ago

Hi, Based on what is available locally, I may have to choose between a Panasonic SV-3700 and a Tascam DA-30 MkII. Both with the...

domino
replies: 13 views: 236
s.d.finley 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 771 views: 51,307
Ol' Betsey 4 hours ago

Anyone know about these? I have two of them and love them. They are a pultec styled eq except there are no tubes. I am not...

Providence
replies: 7 views: 3,652
Guile 4 hours ago

Opinions please. Purely for mixing. Most people don't like Quested but others tend to swear by them. How would you describe the...

lsdornothin
replies: 2 views: 174
lsdornothin 4 hours ago

Still haven't seen any conclusive reviews of either the above to decide which would be best on male vocals. Watched lots of...

Retro Reel
replies: 0 views: 63
Retro Reel 4 hours ago

This artist is currently one of the biggest in Brazil and I am wondering if anyone can tell me what mic the vocalist is using?...

iksrazal
replies: 6 views: 186
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hi all, I looking for people using the Midas M32 Live as the centrepiece of their studio. specifically, I'm looking to use it...

MVee
replies: 17 views: 470
sirjuxtable 5 hours ago

Immmersed in shopping for a versatile Vocal mic (U67 ish..isn't everyone>?) ..2K price range but would prefer 1,500..(used is...

Pchicago
replies: 22 views: 496
Pchicago 5 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 200 views: 24,730
Jim Williams 5 hours ago

Hi there I just upgraded my speakers and they are extremely detailed but I think they deserve bad ass dac as well.I have at the...

lacnadon
replies: 17 views: 1,095
Jim Williams 6 hours ago

anyone any recommendations for listening to mixes? at the moment i'm using google play music... dragging and dropping recent...

Hans Island
replies: 24 views: 1,122
zwolf 6 hours ago

Hey Don't post here often but I thought I should for these. I updated from my trusty old pair of LSR 28p , have them for +-25...

fokof
replies: 0 views: 62
fokof 6 hours ago

Hey Guys, I am looking for advice on my monitoring set up. My current Monitoring chain is as follows, Presonus 1824c to Adam...

SelfPerception2
replies: 11 views: 184
jaddie 6 hours ago

Hello I'm a composer with a tech background and have a number of recording projects coming up: - Recording of a grand piano -...

biscuittin
replies: 8 views: 226
MikeInOttawa 6 hours ago

There are 3 different spots that I want to route the headphone output of my audio interface to. However, these will not be used...

thevisi0nary
replies: 3 views: 99
jaddie 7 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,096 views: 352,933
gravyface 8 hours ago

I had to move my studio this month and with that I moved my Neotek Elan console.........I had to take all the channels out to...

ron florentine
replies: 6 views: 1,122
burt_logger 8 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,428 views: 300,320
Ox Han 9 hours ago

Hi freshflowe Inspired by GForce's Oberheim 8-Voice video (which I thought was really good!) and the "GForce absolutely...

Rentzen
replies: 0 views: 78
Rentzen 9 hours ago

Hi. I'm between these two monitors and trying to decide if its worth it to pay the extra for the Solo's. Would they be much...

RaphyTheCat
replies: 11 views: 370
RaphyTheCat 9 hours ago

I ordered the Expert Sleepers Usamo to sync my drumcomputers and synthesizers with Ableton. My goal is to press play on ableton...

GZHN89
replies: 3 views: 533
Venjo 11 hours ago

I have searched a lot but have not found much info and no opinions on the crown cm-150 which is apparently the omni version of...

Edgar Lu
replies: 4 views: 173
bangbang 11 hours ago

Moderators