The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 31 views: 2,801
GTRTony 11 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 57 views: 7,195
FictionFuel 20 minutes ago

This would be for full-stack producing (alongside a pair of studio monitors, of course) - recording, mixing, and mastering. So,...

Ishkash
replies: 4 views: 305
Ishkash 35 minutes ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 121 views: 7,168
Gutz 39 minutes ago

Hi I have 2 cables I am trying to join together, its for a stereo connection so there are 3 wire in total I have twisted...

desperate dan
replies: 11 views: 237
psycho_monkey 47 minutes ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,787 views: 54,874
Bushman 49 minutes ago

I am trying to complete my small recording setup, am on a budget, and need a little advice. I am trying to decide about which...

pinkqwall
replies: 6 views: 327
TurboJets 54 minutes ago

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm considering the API 529 or SSL G-Comp, but wouldn't be opposed to saving some money if...

Peter Craft
replies: 12 views: 659
SRS 55 minutes ago

Hey guys I usually do straight up rock music but I'm doing some songs for a pop rock girl singer and its primarily acoustic...

Stevedresser83
replies: 23 views: 1,886
weave 1 hour ago

Hi guys. I am interested to know what the differences are with regards to these three versions of the Aphex Dominator? Can...

konkon
replies: 5 views: 290
dwpthe3rd 1 hour ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 178 views: 4,922
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

(yes I am easily confused) I have a Sennheiser HSP-4 (headset mic) which needs special phantom voltage and additional...

uOpt
replies: 1 views: 41
uOpt 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
Dohreetoh 1 hour ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 382 views: 30,372
mkdvb 1 hour ago

Last year I snagged a Hairball Audio Gold kit for 10% off, which of course was awesome AF. I’m guessing Front End Audio will...

MYN
replies: 10 views: 914
rcprod 2 hours ago

Hi, I’d be grateful if anyone could help me identify the gear in these pics Specifically the two units on the far...

jeebles
replies: 0 views: 55
jeebles 2 hours ago
arnoldorodeo 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,526 views: 254,011
Royalston 2 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 30 views: 567
Dr. Mordo 2 hours ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 826 views: 20,828
cjogo 2 hours ago

Does anyone have experience recording with the Beyerdynamic MPC-67 PZM mics? I love my old Radio Shack cheapies (at 12 volts,...

thirst4music
replies: 7 views: 3,473
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

I zoomed in on a recording of a female vocalist I just did. Perhaps I shouldn't :P but what I saw made me think weird things. Plz...

Samando
replies: 16 views: 667
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

Focal Launches Flagship SM9 Monitoring System At AES San Francisco, CA (November 5, 2010)--At AES, Focal Professional is...

mac black
replies: 640 views: 168,585
atman 4 hours ago

hey! fellow Slutz!!! so I finally have a nice amount of budget to make my home studio and im trying not to F up this...

rayhill
replies: 11 views: 1,435
kmade 5 hours ago
replies: 86 views: 38,531
neue_gedanken 6 hours ago

So, I may be going the 500-series route (though I've not had any 500-series gear thus far). If I do, I'd like to go all...

Corium_AZ
replies: 2 views: 227
ionian 6 hours ago

Hi guys. I have a little story. If anyone can help advise I would really appreciate it. So today most of my gear arrived for...

konkon
replies: 138 views: 2,398
konkon 7 hours ago

Hi all. I have pretty much what I need and more as I irresponsibly blew more than I could afford to have a complete recording rig...

konkon
replies: 33 views: 831
konkon 7 hours ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 0 views: 97
rickenbacker198 7 hours ago

Hey all, I'd just like your opinion on this one please. I have the opportunity to get a 1960 Gates "TV-10 audio control...

golders
replies: 27 views: 1,599
fromthepuggle 7 hours ago

So last friday (the 13th...) I received my Grossmann Audio SG-Box. For those unfamiliar with it, here is the link: english...

Jonas M.
replies: 16 views: 10,781
justbass4 7 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 101 views: 10,384
Passione 7 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,164 views: 632,194
MattyJoe 7 hours ago

Just wondering in anyone out there has used both of these tube pres and could offer any comparisons. I recently purchased the...

playon
replies: 17 views: 1,649
Mark Adams 7 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 378 views: 53,136
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 7 hours ago

Hey, I have a pair of ATC scm50a for demoing. They are upgraded to SL. The amp is the old version. No adjustment screws, so...

mister m
replies: 3 views: 271
mister m 7 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 79 views: 4,936
Honch 8 hours ago

With so many options popping up over the years it is becoming hard to keep track of all the great clones out there. What are your...

carlosdanger
replies: 50 views: 4,214
Plush 8 hours ago

I have become so obsessed with the records that were made at the legendary but now defunct Caribou Ranch, that I wanted to add a...

metroplex
replies: 93 views: 16,066
Sigma 8 hours ago

So, I've got a full SCA rack with some N72's, A12's and C80's. I just finished recording a full blues/rock album, and ended up...

Corium_AZ
replies: 3 views: 232
Corium_AZ 8 hours ago

I just did an important two days session recording jazz. This is going to compromise two albums with of music. Great drummer flew...

henryrobinett
replies: 44 views: 1,233
GearFiddler 9 hours ago

im interested in the ztar cause it seems all other midi guitars are plain crap to sequence with. but paying $2000+ for one...

gsilbers
replies: 25 views: 4,587
alphasun 9 hours ago

A while ago a sound engineer (who posts on hear from time to time) said when I was setting up my mixer that my voice needed reveb...

desperate dan
replies: 4 views: 181
desperate dan 9 hours ago

Anybody have any experience with Oram consoles? Would love to know what kind of stuff they're making these days. Any insights on...

gitarplayntaylor
replies: 2 views: 220
Drumsound 9 hours ago

NAMM 2020 is coming up quickly... what can we expect this time around? For me, the SLL Six is an intriguing product but I am...

rockreid
replies: 0 views: 119
rockreid 10 hours ago
Matti 10 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,923 views: 327,197
adumbfish 10 hours ago

If anyone could get info on the looptrotter console, that would be great!

megatonemark
replies: 15 views: 4,527
skybluerental 10 hours ago

I do have instruments and a fast computer with DAW. Nothing else though... Parameters: - solve the lack of a mixer for both...

n13L5
replies: 8 views: 243
n13L5 10 hours ago

Hey Fellas, I came across a bunch of mics this afternoon in Japan. There was an RCA BK5B for $1,500 (totally gorgeous with all...

BluegrassDan
replies: 8 views: 4,053
Sigma 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search