The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 28 views: 488
boombapdame 7 minutes ago

We got a Nero monitor controller for the studio. Looks great, but we are having many problems. Once turned on the sound was...

matt3310
replies: 14 views: 2,191
Kalmar Rocks 11 minutes ago

here yee here yee!... I have a big announcement everyone!! currently i'm mixing using 50% plugins and 50% hardware.

robotchicken
replies: 6 views: 272
Jfalikman 16 minutes ago

Can you guys help me identify the 1u gear on top of the rack? thanks

joshyx
replies: 0 views: 4
joshyx 30 minutes ago

Every studio or musician has a "sound" and a lot of that comes from different unique/cool gear. I put together a video...

andersmv
replies: 3 views: 119
monkeyxx 30 minutes ago

Hi, I'm using Motu 828es since the last year. Currently, I'm thinking of buying a new AD converter in order to get a better...

babypopmusic
replies: 6 views: 196
babypopmusic 33 minutes ago

I’ve been recording acoustic guitar in the studio for 25 years, but only recently have been experimenting with all of the...

NachosGrande
replies: 13 views: 202
sirjuxtable 44 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,060 views: 1,066,522
ajscent 48 minutes ago

I'm trying to put together a strategy to record drums and saxophone simultaneously in a relatively small rehearsal space. The...

Beefsurgeon
replies: 35 views: 670
fairchildren 1 hour ago

I'm looking for a U47 clone under $2,000 and am currently between the Stam Audio SA-47 and Signal Art Electronics U47 Premium...

Axelorox
replies: 19 views: 722
jasper0 1 hour ago

Hello all, I put an order in a month ago but understand due to the Coronavirus that production has slowed down. Has anybody...

Mulldog
replies: 6 views: 608
LeoRapture 1 hour ago

Hi there, I've been lurking for ages now. I'd love hear your thoughts on choosing the most useful upgrade. Casual, collegial,...

Mia_
replies: 0 views: 57
Mia_ 2 hours ago

Hello, Sony came out with three high-resolution microphones a few years ago: ecm-100n: small diaphragm condenser:...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 50
gearstudent 2 hours ago

I've been waiting for the Apogee Symphony Desktop since it was announced and available for pre order, so about 8 months now. It...

TopTierWombat
replies: 4 views: 269
glebk90 2 hours ago

Greetings, My hair is falling out. So I made the switch from an analog console to digital. I recently purchased and have set up...

omnialinx
replies: 5 views: 202
omnialinx 2 hours ago

I was searching here on GS and I was surprised nobody has talked about this compressor from IGS Audio which is a improvement of...

Roloalcien
replies: 28 views: 6,897
Gnarmageddon 3 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,914 views: 468,252
angel72bg 3 hours ago

I posted a similar question in the Electronic music forum but I did not find the answers very clear. I own many synths - all...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 57 views: 1,176
mkdvb 3 hours ago

Lesson learned. I'm looking for tips to help me prevent this from happening again. I have a pair of Amphion One18's with...

kernsyworld
replies: 9 views: 213
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

any vintage dynamic mics under $200 for recording bass?

robotchicken
replies: 10 views: 233
robotchicken 3 hours ago

I have a damaged tweeter (confirmed by swapping it with the other speaker). 1) does anybody know if there is a real diference...

capoeira
replies: 6 views: 1,631
capoeira 3 hours ago

Can anyone share some of their experience regarding mixing a kick drum or other percussive instrument where the fundamental note...

camomiletea
replies: 24 views: 642
joeq 4 hours ago

I need new monitor stands and the ones from Output are perfect because they're freely adjustable (no notches), look totally pro,...

noah440
replies: 0 views: 66
noah440 4 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 239 views: 92,565
HSLand 4 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,695 views: 2,634,585
jeremy.c. 4 hours ago

Looking for a u47ish tube mic that can record figure 8 under $2500 Only thing I've come across on here is the Miktek CV4, is...

musicfiend311
replies: 48 views: 850
toledo3 5 hours ago

I have the opportunity to buy a Neve 1272 that is now used as a microphone preamp - I have some pictures. Could anybody here help...

tiv
replies: 1 views: 152
tiv 5 hours ago

Got a chance to buy one of these but I've never heard one. Don't want to waste time looking if it's not considered good. It's...

clemford
replies: 45 views: 18,671
dibravibra 5 hours ago

If so, what, when and how did it happen and if not what does that training look like in today's era? I'm asking from the artist...

boombapdame
replies: 321 views: 7,589
rezoneight 6 hours ago

Hi I am having problems with a Focusrite ISA428 that is a real head scratcher. I recently purchased it second hand and it...

mattheap
replies: 2 views: 97
jaddie 6 hours ago

Seems like for years, in the 60s/70s, you’d find a Neumann KM56/84/86 or AKG C28 on snare, U67 on toms, etc. Bass drum has...

gravyface
replies: 10 views: 278
Drumsound 6 hours ago

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 195 views: 5,584
camomiletea 6 hours ago

I want an amp that I can pick up, carry with me to a medium/small sized room, sit in my chair and play bass guitar and sing for a...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 1 views: 84
DirkP 6 hours ago

Greetings, Looks like the tech I've been using who is upstate a bit has shut down his operation, I'm hoping just temporarily....

innerbooty
replies: 5 views: 266
innerbooty 7 hours ago

Hi! I'm tracking a bass harmonica and I'm wondering which mic to use? I plan on auditioning a few, but maybe there's some secret...

CFB4
replies: 5 views: 241
CFB4 7 hours ago

I've read plenty about which software is better and for what, but I haven't been able to find a definitive chart which shows the...

siniarch
replies: 1 views: 149
johannburkard 7 hours ago

I'm going to buy a pair of Genelec monitors soon and I see these are offered in a choice of black or white—just wondering if...

Scoox
replies: 6 views: 253
Mister Karloff 8 hours ago

I have JBL 305 mk1, and because of your post just got interested in Kali Audio LP6. So, here's a thing - would you consider...

wladymeer
replies: 8 views: 270
willem1958 8 hours ago

Any opinions for studio-use...?

vido
replies: 1 views: 2,984
Mr Funk 10 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 604 views: 59,015
metalplated 10 hours ago

Hi there, Sorry for this horribly amateurish question. My future soundcard has 8 AES/EBU outputs, and 8 analogue...

Gear Celibacy
replies: 6 views: 6,596
James Lehmann 12 hours ago

Hi There, I recently purchased the big knob passive and included it in my set up. Which is as follows:- I am coming out of...

MiMi
replies: 2 views: 251
James Lehmann 12 hours ago

Hi there folks... I'm setting up an 8 slot 500 series rack and could use some input on eq's... there's just so many options! So...

Trojan
replies: 72 views: 4,824
Trojan 13 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have frequently been using the eventide h3000 hardware at my engineers studio. It seems to do the trick where...

elmerfud123
replies: 3 views: 250
Looneytune 15 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 1 views: 169
whynot jansveld 15 hours ago

Or does nostalgia/youth color the idea(s) that it was/is? For context I was a 90s teen who came of age at the start of the 00s...

boombapdame
replies: 35 views: 800
Cake 16 hours ago

I cant decide with this project I'm on right now, it seems to collapse just "fine" but loses all the ambience I have...

RightOnRome
replies: 80 views: 2,083
Bushman 17 hours ago

Anyone tried them? I’m after a cheap SDC for recording acoustic guitar and I’m Wondering if anyone has tried them? Could be...

Jake_SJL
replies: 4 views: 298
Drumsound 17 hours ago

Hi there, folks. That's my first post here, and I would like to know what would be your choice for smooth vocals. Nothing harsh,...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 132 views: 3,158
chessparov2.0 17 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 80 views: 6,460
GTRTony 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search