The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 595 views: 200,849
Emanuel23 4 minutes ago

It has been argued that a sample rate of 60khz or so represents a sort of "optimum" when you consider all the tradeoffs...

johnnyc
replies: 26 views: 2,878
theblue1 18 minutes ago

Hey folks. I own a Soundcraft DC2000 that has been fully recapped. Now there is one issue that we cannot get hold of. Every time...

flow_rock_skee
replies: 6 views: 456
Ramsammy 27 minutes ago

I need some help here. Finally I bought a second hand Soundcraft DC 2000 and installed it last night however I discovered some...

Gaston69
replies: 15 views: 3,679
Ramsammy 33 minutes ago

I'm curious, does it matter which settings I use? my mic pre or interface. I have a Robbie mic pre and a Yamaha/Steinberg...

replies: 0 views: 32
125 38 minutes ago

I moved my speakers to a smaller room. I like the highs, but the bass became a bigger disaster. Besides, the ceiling has always...

Mage
replies: 1 views: 76
Wayne 1 hour ago
replies: 38 views: 1,244
Hyder boy 1 hour ago

One stayed in the box and one has been through one ad/da loop. Which one do you prefer and...

corianjackson
replies: 3 views: 161
IanBSC 1 hour ago

I have an honest question that I don’t know the answer to, so please respond in the spirit intended. Could the biggest factor...

Woodwindy
replies: 416 views: 11,483
Mike Caffrey 2 hours ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 212 views: 6,169
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 5 views: 444
Fhorn88 2 hours ago

So I just got my first 'big kid' EQ for my mixbus, a Sontec mep-250ex. And I'm having that productive realization that I'm not...

fromthepuggle
replies: 17 views: 641
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

After stellar reviews on all of these, not much buzz about these on here recently. Anyone have any thoughts on why one would...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 86
fromthepuggle 3 hours ago

Hello, I'm sorry that this is a total newb question and I've read the user manual and several similar posts, but I don't...

Paint
replies: 1 views: 129
andyfreeman 3 hours ago

Guys I'm looking for a desktop pc speaker setup to be used for music games and movies. I've been using Hi-Fi speakers for...

drummerdimitri
replies: 24 views: 1,111
SeanLX 3 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,250 views: 916,660
barbital 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to add another preamp channel in my studio and an EQ for subtle mixing and tracking. I currently have a Warm...

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 574
KingpenCowboy 4 hours ago

Hi do have quite a high volume of recording output to harddisk. Now harddisks need to be backed up and are quite sensitive in...

akai612
replies: 20 views: 1,726
Matti 4 hours ago

Considering a purchase to add to the collection. Looking for the pros and cons of those who have used them...

plum1030
replies: 23 views: 2,981
KingpenCowboy 5 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,379 views: 2,509,635
BudgetMC 5 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,197 views: 171,338
TexaCali 5 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,613 views: 224,489
themiracle 5 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 269 views: 21,159
Bodhifile 6 hours ago

I am recording a deluxe reverb at a home studio volume with an sm57. However, I am interested in the sound of Albini's guitar...

SpookSound
replies: 15 views: 612
Drumsound 7 hours ago

One stayed in the box and one has been through one ad/da loop. Which one do you prefer and...

corianjackson
replies: 0 views: 148
corianjackson 7 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 126 views: 11,260
lionaudio 7 hours ago

Is a boss katana with a good cab a useful studio tool? I wouldn’t be using it as the main tone for anything but is it helpful...

m38213
replies: 3 views: 359
sirjuxtable 7 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 183 views: 4,239
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

The winner is us ;) Two very interesting and innovative products that could reshape the entire way that we record sound for many...

Squawk
replies: 44 views: 23,206
Squawk 7 hours ago

Are there any advantages? I used to mix through a desk and then to DAT in the early 00's and it actually had a bit of warmth and...

flsh333
replies: 32 views: 6,883
theblue1 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 18 views: 664
AudioScape 10 hours ago

Hi all, Recently bought some used gear - a Millennia HV-3D 4 channel pre, and an AEA R84 ribbon, going into the first 4...

WJohnston92
replies: 0 views: 164
WJohnston92 10 hours ago

howdy I think this is the correct section to post about diy cables. My Technics SU-V9 has the best phonostage of my...

Macca420
replies: 0 views: 172
Macca420 10 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 448 views: 27,181
Scragend 10 hours ago

Hi there fellow audio peeps! You know that feeling when you come across a song/artist and their vocal mix sounds so damn good...

SkyStudio
replies: 8 views: 569
kingali 11 hours ago

Hey Guys! I’m looking for a Pre for Warm, Thick, Modern Vocals. I currently have a Neumann TLM 49 and i’m Looking at the Bae...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 9 views: 658
musical5 13 hours ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 0 views: 281
noisebleed 13 hours ago

I am currently in the market for some new preamps, 16 total, to replace my Tascam M3700 console. I just purchased(as in 5...

Alexstcin
replies: 24 views: 9,343
Ox Han 14 hours ago

We recently moved into an old recording studio that has 4 feet of isolation between tracking room and the control room. The...

MariusPerron
replies: 17 views: 1,826
tymish 14 hours ago

Not all that familiar with electret condenser technology. The KSM32 has it although is also be powered by phantom 48v. Here's...

thenoodle
replies: 14 views: 3,192
Unclenny 14 hours ago

I can't find much info on this: https://reverb.com/item/3212395-alctron-cp540-mono-compressor-stereo-linkable-buss However,...

bgood
replies: 164 views: 20,366
LiveMusicNY 15 hours ago

Hey guys i’m getting a new Mic pre and i have the option of getting either a Bae 1073 with a high pass filter no eq or Daking...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 17 views: 575
fried fingers 16 hours ago

Anyone here would like to show furnishing they nest their gear in, that they've made or custom made. No premade, slap on together...

Odeo
replies: 550 views: 403,675
jsidoti 17 hours ago

I'm visiting the IBC (International Broadcasting Conference) in Amsterdam this year, in search for some cool gear. I'll post some...

Reptil
replies: 15 views: 554
ardis 17 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 61 views: 4,120
TheShadowV 17 hours ago

Hello, I've been seeing more about the Mo67 Melcor 500 series mic pre's but not hearing a lot of user feedback. Anyone using them?

szyam
replies: 1 views: 357
szyam 19 hours ago

I've been through all of the monitor controller threads and I beleive I've made my choice:...

SSacco
replies: 5 views: 1,140
pass-out 20 hours ago

I’m using the Waves SSL bus comp on every mix and love the sound, should I bother to get the SSL bus comp 500 series? Would I...

erike123
replies: 15 views: 974
deedeeyeah 21 hours ago

Hi My first post so hello all and hope this is in right subforum Anyone recommend someone in UK to repair the rotary knobs...

Matthewvc
replies: 4 views: 478
d3l 22 hours ago

I'm starting in the recording productions and some guys tell me about recording without metronome (maybe they are no good...

Wakena2003
replies: 242 views: 36,645
gearstudent 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search