The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 361 views: 60,487
Scholl 1 hour ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 4,708
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Ive started recording drums in an old church using shotgun microphones facing the ceiling as a wide pair, and sounds unreal. I...

beau_mckee
replies: 12 views: 225
edva 3 minutes ago

Good Morning Good Morning! In a situation where I'm ready to do the 'bigger/better' monitor upgrade. I've done some research...

geddydawg
replies: 3 views: 302
SecretSociety 10 minutes ago

Hi One of the areas I would like to try and improve upon is tightening up the low end. Below is a short example of something I...

salbinti
replies: 9 views: 360
CJ Mastering 11 minutes ago

During this quarantine I’ve been watching lots of pro mixers and producers talking about how they made several hit songs, and I...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 56 views: 1,419
DirkP 14 minutes ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 948 views: 78,199
ionian 19 minutes ago

After many years of dreaming about it, I've decided to get some nice outboard gear. The two pieces I've committed to thus far...

brokesnob
replies: 1 views: 50
CJ Mastering 19 minutes ago

Adam Audio S3X-V or Adam a77X or Eve SC307 - Help please So long story short, im looking at new speakers, i have a 9m X 6m room...

Slots1Up
replies: 5 views: 529
SecretSociety 20 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on the forum for ages, just never bothered to make an account as most information is already...

Ferst
replies: 1 views: 195
SecretSociety 28 minutes ago

Hey everybody, I’am looking to buy a new microphone for gaming/youtube/streaming. I was thinking about at2035 or nt1-a, which...

Insearchforamic
replies: 12 views: 246
Insearchforamic 33 minutes ago

Hi everyone. Title says it all. I've read that spending a lot on monitors is only a good idea if you have a treated room. ...

velaramon
replies: 53 views: 2,128
SecretSociety 36 minutes ago

Hi there, I see someone selling a DJX-2 and I have the DJX-1 which I really like, but space and budget is tight so I'm just...

part12studios
replies: 4 views: 840
Lotuz2019 38 minutes ago

Over the last decade or so, the only small condenser microphones I've used are the KM 184 D, some discontinued Cascade ones...

Per Lichtman
replies: 0 views: 9
Per Lichtman 46 minutes ago

Easy guys, Hope you are all keeping well and locked into the studio at this bizarre but potentially productive time. I'm...

joshay3000
replies: 2 views: 44
joshay3000 55 minutes ago

I’m looking for a nice LDC that will be used mainly for acoustic guitar and voice. I already have a pair of KM184’s but...

Luca79
replies: 0 views: 34
Luca79 1 hour ago

Hi all. I am looking to spend $1-2k on a LDC to use specifically on violin in my home studio. So far I have been recommended to...

Pjrvmg
replies: 69 views: 1,392
ljona 1 hour ago

I used my Zoom h2n for the first time in many years, and unfortunately it produces a nasty high pitched noise (heard throughout...

ShockedFermi
replies: 0 views: 37
ShockedFermi 1 hour ago

Hey guys, Im new to the forum so apologies if this post isnt in the right area. Im looking to purchase my first proper pair...

jl3vy
replies: 1 views: 651
Sync Symphonies 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom artist and mostly record my own voice and guitar, and piano as well in my modest home studio (acoustic...

funkybenjy
replies: 24 views: 314
funkybenjy 3 hours ago

Here is a new comparison of the 3 great mics against each other. All of them are great. It all depends on your source to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 222
waldie wave 3 hours ago

Hello, I have a Tascam 58 machine, that I have hardly touched since obtaining it. The time has come for that to change. It...

robbi
replies: 0 views: 44
robbi 4 hours ago

I've decided to use all this downtime to finally get some good quality recording done and wanted to go all out (relative to my...

smitty.west
replies: 1 views: 66
thismercifulfate 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
thismercifulfate 5 hours ago

I've never really heard this discussed much and I realize I may take some flak on this one. ;-) I'm just wondering if I'm alone...

starcrash13
replies: 14 views: 555
thethrillfactor 5 hours ago

I’ve been gradually moving more towards delays than reverbs, both on guitars and mixing. I had the Strymon Volante for a few...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 96
brokesnob 5 hours ago

hope everyone is healthy and well right now: im looking for my first real pre! will be recording 90% vocals (from modern rnb...

ZZZXXX
replies: 5 views: 247
cheu78 5 hours ago

Hello everyone I live in an apartment. I am not able to treat the room to make the acoustics good. Also, I don't want to spend...

MRAP
replies: 9 views: 239
joeq 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
StudiodeKadent 6 hours ago

Hello, I am searching opinions between this two monitors. Which would you take and why? Which one of these are the more...

Schizzo
replies: 8 views: 5,419
Parkhill 6 hours ago

I just picked up an EV 655C dynamic OMNI mic. It was known as the "slim trim". What a mic. I read a lot about it and...

Wizards Machine
replies: 19 views: 2,121
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,611 views: 2,576,500
foxwaves 8 hours ago

I just got a Retro 2a3 yesterday. Just for fun I ran my Kemper through it and could not stop playing. It made the kemper sound...

judedog
replies: 1 views: 154
rwsand 9 hours ago

I'd like a fully transparent interface that can power the HD 600. No not dedicate amps, I solely want an interface. Would the...

qualityfreak
replies: 1 views: 119
N1Greg 9 hours ago

Hi all. I am a violinist/guitarist who has done session work in in around Chicago for the past 10 years. I’ve started building...

Pjrvmg
replies: 29 views: 1,598
MikeInOttawa 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a tape machine and I'm hoping someone can help steer me in the right direction. I make...

stephenb
replies: 5 views: 238
dagogo 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 150 views: 9,994
AudioScape 10 hours ago

Hi All. Thanks to you lot my brain as turned to mush. But, again thanks to you lot I have learned so much. I’m after a...

Ijahqulah
replies: 26 views: 1,410
plainofjars 12 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,935 views: 313,953
Jeru215 13 hours ago

FF to 29:45 where he voices his explicit opinion on using hardware to mix....

N1Greg
replies: 1,071 views: 46,661
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Sorry. I know the question sounds a bit lame but really didn't know how else to ask it. I only have a Rode Nt1a and I really like...

camomiletea
replies: 22 views: 1,195
DirkP 13 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my Midi Keyboard to something with 61+ keys and better quality playability so improvising chords and top...

Dwayne7
replies: 2 views: 119
DirkP 13 hours ago

I’ve been wanting one of these since I was 18 years old, and now its dirt cheap to buy one! So for $50 I bought a Roland VS-840...

tuppaware
replies: 0 views: 100
tuppaware 13 hours ago
replies: 1,823 views: 156,883
StevenLMorgan 13 hours ago

I recently bought a Gefell M300 to compliment my AEA R84/RPQ500 for recording violin primarily. I am recording in my home in a...

Pjrvmg
replies: 13 views: 663
cheu78 14 hours ago

The unit had a low battery issue (common problem). Anyway, the ROM content somehow got messed up. The reset didn't helped. (Load...

Don Solaris
replies: 34 views: 6,060
Karolisv 14 hours ago

I am discovering a serious problem with RECORDING THE BEATLES by Ryan & Kehew. This is a very large book and I am having a...

midnightsun
replies: 121 views: 11,072
candyflip 14 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members is anyone heard the new Rcf Ayra PRO studio monitors? I used older one about 5 years, they are...

Fings
replies: 14 views: 1,203
deedeeyeah 14 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 238 views: 19,291
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

Hi crew ! I got a problem with those 80M yammies i recently found on the internet . I want to buy them but already got those...

NaaR
replies: 0 views: 107
NaaR 15 hours ago

Hi guys I am working on my second album which features a lot of whispery vocals kind like the ones from Massive Attack albums...

vibralux
replies: 15 views: 2,841
Wiggy Neve Slut 15 hours ago

Well, I'm all set on getting a pair of MC930s...then I see a chart, apparently supplied with a matched pair (on another forum),...

englishguitarist
replies: 18 views: 5,085
lobsterinn 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search