The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,959 views: 53,055
Frankie Mumbles 1 minute ago

I'm a complete noob when it comes to recording so I need your help. I want to record high quality videos of my son playing the...

akim74
replies: 3 views: 216
Janne19691 21 minutes ago

Hi all - So I was about to buy the P6 but after more research I've thought more about the PX. Would the P5 and other sample...

allen7ny
replies: 0 views: 1
allen7ny 36 minutes ago

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25. I...

dialectic
replies: 21 views: 709
Piedpiper 37 minutes ago

So I'm mixing a rock trio with some Rush-like tendencies. Usually 2 rhythm guitar tracks and a bass track, busy drums and lead...

tymish
replies: 9 views: 429
swartzfeger 41 minutes ago

Ok so I am building a home studio for production/scoring/music creative. I'm not on a super tight budget but I am trying to...

Sdrockstar81ca
replies: 5 views: 267
Sdrockstar81ca 1 hour ago

Anybody know what kind of mic is this? Love the color! Been seeing it latley

luismarroquin
replies: 2 views: 124
andersmv 2 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,285 views: 2,477,590
BudgetMC 2 hours ago

just thinking about the heartbreakers. wondering what there gonna do now. hope they still will play. I think joe walsh would be a...

boomer81
replies: 19 views: 751
boomer81 2 hours ago

I've heard a lot of people say that they're really close, but I've also heard some people say they're not as close as...

Dohreetoh
replies: 17 views: 429
bhandy 2 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 61 views: 9,859
AudioScape 2 hours ago

Piano library that sounds most like Bowie’s Hunky Dory piano?

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 65
hebjam 2 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 837 views: 63,248
monomer 2 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 263 views: 14,118
Frankie Mumbles 3 hours ago

Any of y’all figured out a clever way to mount gtr pedals on your desk? Like a stand or whatever? Please discuss Right...

bgood
replies: 14 views: 721
bgood 3 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 244 views: 14,095
PdotDdot 4 hours ago

I'm am working with a Kemper and AxeFXII. The Kemper can use different samplerates and plug directly into the spdif i/o of an...

ChristianN
replies: 0 views: 80
ChristianN 4 hours ago

Hello All, I am looking to repair a tascam porta one ministudio cassette four track. It powers up just fine and will fast...

leighgable
replies: 14 views: 14,076
Tascam 488mk1 4 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 130 views: 24,374
IkennaFuNkEn 4 hours ago

Hi all ! does somebody have the Amek 9098 Dual Mic Pre schematics (AMEK 9098 DMA) (without EQ ). The Rack have not EQ but have...

Ritchie
replies: 13 views: 4,144
trymonlam 4 hours ago

Hi.Squizzy From Melbourne Australia.Have a late 60's Altec Lipstik mic with the Octal Tuchel plug.Keen to source info bout the...

Squiza70
replies: 3 views: 279
Moonwhistle 5 hours ago

Hello, I'm kind of new here but I've been a long time leecher of those pages^^ (and escuse my Proxy-English, I'm French :) ) I...

FlorianCWN
replies: 13 views: 606
fede.tich 5 hours ago

Hi all, I am thoroughly confused. I am almost certain that the mode switch of a STA-Level affects attack time if not both...

andrew montreal
replies: 0 views: 105
andrew montreal 5 hours ago

Im looking for a passive monitor controller for my system..im using Apogee Rosettas..need a monitor controller that doesn't run...

Pchicago
replies: 37 views: 7,553
ORyan87 5 hours ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your...

Derek Reese
replies: 93 views: 3,806
Derek Reese 6 hours ago

I was wondering how close digital emulations of analog gear has gotten today. Is analog gear really that much better in 2019, or...

Deleted dc62858
replies: 66 views: 1,957
hughshouse 6 hours ago

Hey, checkout these amazing Blackouts for audio rooms.

Noahmartin
replies: 1 views: 287
Synth Guru 7 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm digging the subject for quite a while now, and I'm stuck... In short: I do mixing both studio and live for...

PatrickTylza
replies: 0 views: 136
PatrickTylza 8 hours ago

I want to buy a later model KSM27 Microphone because Shure explains on thier website that the Later KSM27 shares the same specks...

Nate On Earth
replies: 0 views: 112
Nate On Earth 8 hours ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 110 views: 4,353
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Echolette D12 same as AKD D12? Is it worth spending two fifty on Echolette D12 or is there a difference to justify those AKG...

Tom Hakala
replies: 16 views: 11,021
DirkP 8 hours ago

Currently my mixing path is: Lynx Aurora 8 into Dangerous D-box for summing, than back into the DAW where I do my...

Brambo
replies: 1 views: 358
Brambo 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have a Lexicon 300 (hardware) and it's been working fine for years. But suddenly, I ran into a problem today. ...

Rockman
replies: 27 views: 7,752
fazeka 8 hours ago

Is there anything comparable to Behringer PowerPlay P16‑M in it's price range? What do you guys do for headphone mixes?

shortyboyboy
replies: 5 views: 514
I.R.Baboon 9 hours ago

I was reading through the monster 'What is On your Master Bus (analog only please)' thread, along with some others, and was...

fromthepuggle
replies: 162 views: 4,171
ardis 9 hours ago

Hello, This thread is about the famous Intro on Where the Streets have no name made by Brian Eno/Daniel Lanois and the...

horizon
replies: 74 views: 22,800
Santiago 9 hours ago

Does SA4000 have hiss noise or white noise?? Well..I've used Warm Audio's WA76, at first I love its' whole sounds but only the...

babypopmusic
replies: 36 views: 3,799
joshuanaconda 10 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 284 views: 32,236
joshuanaconda 11 hours ago

Curious if you guys have a strong preference for recording guitars in the live room or in an isolation booth and what advantages...

din
replies: 3 views: 330
Drumsound 11 hours ago

When utilizing analog summing, I'm of course monitoring the mix via the stereo input of the summed audio. Since Cubase's output...

LSP
replies: 1 views: 147
mattiasnyc 11 hours ago

Local Craigslist seller has an MK4 for sale. I probably don't need another mic, but his price causing me to think about it. Have...

MarkF48
replies: 4 views: 307
MarkF48 11 hours ago

I have been having a crazy amount of issues relating to panning and all sorts. For a start my computers motherboard has some...

johnsole65
replies: 4 views: 254
johnsole65 12 hours ago

Hello , Hey.....has anyone used the Heritage Audio summing mixers like the MCM32 or MCM 20.4? I just can't seem to find anyone...

kbshearer
replies: 17 views: 4,131
Unknown soldier 12 hours ago

I just bought a pair of Alpha 50s. really nice sound for price point - but I have a buzz/hum sound from each speaker when powered...

Deleted User
replies: 13 views: 5,421
highvoltage 12 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,131 views: 622,357
12ax7 13 hours ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 229 views: 17,067
Whoopysnorp 13 hours ago

I had been using a master word clock for about a decade to sync two different Mac Book Pro's, running Ableton Live & Motu...

bluedot
replies: 8 views: 308
bluedot 14 hours ago

Hi all, this will be my first stereo setup and it is mainly focused on recording acoustic guitar in my home studio. But I intend...

mark_sm
replies: 9 views: 403
deedeeyeah 15 hours ago

Greetings all, I recently purchased a the 10 slot 500 series rack by Midas from a local gear swap page on facebook, and the...

Axiomatics
replies: 9 views: 1,160
blacky123 15 hours ago

I recently began using analog summing in my mixing workflow. It's all working perfectly, except that now I no longer have meters...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 173
LSP 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search