The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 217 views: 30,872
Drumsound 1 day ago

If you're into high end recording and customized workflow this video is for you: https://youtu.be/pBQ9r6QF7RE

syra
replies: 28 views: 1,198
bzone 13 minutes ago

This is one of several articles on how Billie Eilish recorded/produced her Grammy award winning album....

robert82
replies: 46 views: 1,569
psycho_monkey 25 minutes ago

So long story short I have the audio techinca AT2020 which I have had for a while and in a couple of days I have a good amount of...

Nightmusic320
replies: 3 views: 131
chessparov2.0 52 minutes ago

Hi Guys, I've recently recorded the upright piano in my home studio, but have had some phase problems which I can't easily...

Sequentialist
replies: 11 views: 11,714
Drumsound 52 minutes ago

Goal: Use current Mackie 1402-VLZ3 and Focusrite 18i20 with DAW to ontrol knobs for live sound and the USB soundmodule for...

erleichda
replies: 1 views: 18
DownTheLine 1 hour ago

What's your favorite high quality small monitor?

Timesaver800W
replies: 71 views: 12,509
Noisewagon 1 hour ago

So I've been reading lots about the NS10s, and how they aren't worth it unless you have a decent amp, etc etc. The problem is,...

OrchGal
replies: 33 views: 1,352
Noisewagon 1 hour ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,592 views: 59,233
vernier 1 hour ago

Hi! I´m looking for a higher end Furman power conditioner/regulator for my studio, but don´t really know much about...

Jari
replies: 10 views: 2,510
pmbmcg 2 hours ago

I've been googling and reading some threads here and can't seem to find any 500 Series EQs that are recommended for under $500....

Derek15555
replies: 14 views: 730
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Just wondering in anyone out there has used both of these tube pres and could offer any comparisons. I recently purchased the...

playon
replies: 26 views: 2,160
Dennis4 3 hours ago

Hey there slutz, long time lurker, brand new member! I do a lot of live sound in small to mid sized venues, and have a modest...

dyingpines
replies: 32 views: 1,182
gravyface 3 hours ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 182 views: 27,525
[email protected] 3 hours ago

Who is using them Thoughts?

deveas
replies: 3 views: 743
Screwup 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I own a DBX 160XT (which I really love) and I am in the market to buy a few more of them for my studio. As I’ve...

OwensDrumming
replies: 8 views: 543
toledo3 5 hours ago

UPDATE! For anyone wondering, IT DOES FIT and works great! Cheap alternative....

matias4000
replies: 1 views: 554
matias4000 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,130 views: 360,199
drBill 6 hours ago

Hi, What are people’s thoughts/experiences of the Retro channels on the Audient ASP800 vs preamps by the likes of Warm Audio...

dickiefunk
replies: 13 views: 907
mkdvb 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
BrentA 6 hours ago

hey gearslutz, i've just bought a Neve 8801 and tried hooking it up to my mic to test it out. my microphone is an Aston...

sybro
replies: 32 views: 1,703
jaguarguitar 6 hours ago
essboyer 6 hours ago

Hi Team- I just wrote an entire spill and accidentally closed the page.... smh... Long story short- I currently have...

streetblaze804
replies: 1 views: 157
deedeeyeah 7 hours ago

Duplicate posting from SMGSLT. Anyone have real life experience with one? Idea of actual value of one? J

Thebassist
replies: 30 views: 18,177
JblKid95 7 hours ago

Hey guys, last week I bought an SSL 4000 Series 4032 from 1983. I got some problems with the configuration and wanted to ask...

zinedine
replies: 0 views: 104
zinedine 7 hours ago

I am continuing this question from #78 ...

Petimar
replies: 7 views: 445
Petimar 8 hours ago

I was using Oktavamod NT1a for almost 8 years and I am kind of upset with the sibilance it produce on my vocal . I was using...

luantruong87
replies: 0 views: 157
luantruong87 8 hours ago

After my research on reverb units, plugins and gears I found out that all reverbs are digital emulations. Meaning something that...

Thavma
replies: 89 views: 3,139
XAXAU 9 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking for the best microphone to capture a jaw harp (video of me playing it: https://youtu.be/9V5xg0yuXCs) and you...

Googolplex147
replies: 5 views: 157
joeq 9 hours ago

Hi, I know there are many threads about this and I have also read many but also forgotten alot of things over the years. I...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 6 views: 798
joeq 9 hours ago

I have the focusrite ISA 2 preamp going into a Clarett 4 and on the front panel of the ISA there is metering in dbfs. The problem...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 277 views: 6,767
12ax7 11 hours ago

Did anyone get one - what's the verdict? Yes Ive looked at the other threads, they are old/irrelevant

Gusss
replies: 2 views: 618
Gusss 11 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm gonna be in LA mid April and need a room to work out of (mainly writing) for a couple of weeks....

Jcc61
replies: 0 views: 168
Jcc61 11 hours ago

Hi there, I have had a hard time finding any info about how these two incredible records were engineered etc, I am very...

SamplingPerson
replies: 3 views: 369
Spectralwaves 12 hours ago

Ok, so I've been using my Venice F32 for a few weeks now and I thought it could be useful to create a thread about some tips...

lozion
replies: 157 views: 23,387
Kola 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 43 views: 2,570
nightchef 12 hours ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 279 views: 40,913
JulenJVM 12 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,556 views: 2,554,294
Mr Funk 13 hours ago

anyone any recommendations for listening to mixes? at the moment i'm using google play music... dragging and dropping recent...

Hans Island
replies: 2 views: 156
wheever 13 hours ago

My wifes uncle bill is a native american artist and wood worker. He made some wood side panels from red oak for my soundcraft mtk...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 1,006
studiomonkey7 13 hours ago

Sometimes I get a bit of click bleed on my acoustic guitar recordings. I was wondering how well the Vic firth isolation...

Carnesd
replies: 0 views: 181
Carnesd 13 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,266 views: 153,688
ardis 14 hours ago

Im finding scooping the mids on this lead vocal at 1k with medium broad Q at as much as 6-7db on Waves SSL channelstrip sounds...

lucasmusic
replies: 20 views: 743
Sigma 15 hours ago

I have a super specific question i have wondered about for years now. We all know Prince used drum machines for most of his...

DCMIX
replies: 41 views: 38,801
buckan 16 hours ago

Any brand recommendation and a store to get the tubes for my Tube Tech MEC 1A ? te tubes are: 3x.... ECC 81 1x.... ECC...

AMIEL
replies: 1 views: 870
uijui 17 hours ago

Hey team. I've been looking to get some microphones to record drums over the past month. I'm new to recording but I'm looking...

ManukaLuka
replies: 0 views: 175
ManukaLuka 17 hours ago

Hi Not sure if this is the right place to post but here I go. My question is about Canadian radio play. In Canada most radio...

rambelam
replies: 3 views: 456
rambelam 18 hours ago

Hey, I just got myself this Beyer mic in a flee market but can't figure out what's the model exactly. It seems old, I would...

Michav
replies: 1 views: 853
Michav 19 hours ago
porieux 19 hours ago

Hello GS, I own an Oberheim (Viscount) MC2000 and I have lost the instruction manual (actually I'm not sure I ever had one)....

Charlie_vZ
replies: 9 views: 2,309
phildecarry71 19 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 228 views: 25,334
Robbie Ost 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search