The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 20 views: 989
juniorhifikit 27 minutes ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 51 views: 2,001
Brent Hahn 41 minutes ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 233 views: 12,450
Dennis4 45 minutes ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 7,861 views: 1,262,831
themiracle 55 minutes ago

Hi everyone, As of late I have been looking at the detailed specifications of different mixers (most sub $3000). I might be a...

BasHermus
replies: 71 views: 23,513
mattiasnyc 55 minutes ago

So I've been the owner of the Simmons SDSV for a few months now. It's so much fun to use and toy around with, making all kinds of...

xWhyohwhyx
replies: 1 views: 342
simmons_guy 58 minutes ago

Somebody is selling one for 40 bucks in my local area and I was wondering if anyone would know if there’s a catch such as...

AtypicalRhythmer
replies: 2 views: 125
Studio Parkside 1 hour ago

Hi, For a while now I've been recording my piano performances using a Samson Meteor USB microphone. It's served its purpose,...

Ben Marcato
replies: 61 views: 1,546
Ben Marcato 1 hour ago

After finally discovering a way to make the UAD JMP 2203 amp sim deliver acceptable tones I'm renewing my interest in amp sims....

dscuyamungue
replies: 0 views: 48
dscuyamungue 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,048 views: 93,397
Lud 2 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 602 views: 57,257
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, I often hear people say that a mic pre will make vocals sound fatter and nicer. I have seen many videos...

endiendi
replies: 50 views: 1,683
Dan Kennedy 2 hours ago

Title kinda says it all. I'm only asking about the Pre-amp. I understand the TB12 has more options after it passes the pre. I...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 3 views: 186
dranzangos 3 hours ago

I have an Eve Sc208 in need of repair , it will just quit passing audio then start in a few seconds or maybe a minute at the...

kmade
replies: 0 views: 55
kmade 3 hours ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 184 views: 15,412
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

So for the people using non-stepped EQ on 2bus, how are you matching channels? I've got the Nail on the 2bus and here's what I...

Aaron Miller
replies: 2 views: 580
Carl Freeland 3 hours ago

This is the most amazing compressor I have used and have only dreamed of even using a distressor. I am blown away by this thing...

Rredline
replies: 117 views: 44,651
terrible.dee 4 hours ago

Hello, I'v just pucharse an MOTU HDX-SDI PCIe for 150$ and I would like to know about the ad da converters. Anybody knows about...

Guybrusha
replies: 0 views: 65
Guybrusha 4 hours ago

I currently have a RME UFX interface and I am using 2x focusrite mkii Dynamic to extend the I/O. This way I can take full...

d33psp33d
replies: 34 views: 2,402
Thebigcomedown 4 hours ago

Hi Everyone! Please excuse my first post being slightly commercial but I think this info could benefit a lot of people! this is...

guildbass
replies: 10 views: 10,607
lagoausente 7 hours ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 67 views: 1,692
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
illsoulprod 9 hours ago

Tool - 10,000 days - Vicarious - 4:08 - Vocals What makes the vocals sound like that, is it a reversed vocal or is it some...

t-slice
replies: 3 views: 1,617
musicaddict 9 hours ago

Hey Slutz! A year ago I ordered a new psu for my Amek BC3 from GRS Systems, California. It cost me about a grand, and I...

remsouille
replies: 67 views: 8,013
boneshowell 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
RTG 11 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 488 views: 99,816
string6theory 11 hours ago

Any info on the model 24. They only really hit the streets 6 months back and i got a sweetwater notice they dropped the price...

boomer81
replies: 29 views: 2,129
mglide 11 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 87 views: 9,902
drBill 12 hours ago

hi guys and gals, anyone know of any 500 series stereo VU meters, or can point me in the direction of a DIY build...

citrusonic
replies: 3 views: 368
James7800 13 hours ago

Hi, I've been on the hunt for a new LDC primarily for recording a variety of vocalists to add to my current mics. So far I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 7 views: 462
yep 14 hours ago

So I think I'm ready to dive into modular, but not sure which way to go... I've always wanted a Moog and love the Moog sound,...

alfiedotwtf
replies: 0 views: 132
alfiedotwtf 16 hours ago

Are the Latch Lake 1100 sturdy enough to hold a Cole 4038? Looking to get a proper stand for a home studio, to use for drum...

Pale Rider
replies: 25 views: 706
catfishmusic 16 hours ago

Hi, I'm really tempted to pick up one of the top reverb pedals to run my synth through but ideally i'd like to grab a pedal or...

Retouch
replies: 6 views: 225
msmucr 16 hours ago

The example posted here was recorded on an Apollo 8P with an Audient ASP800 for the drums through ADAT. I have been...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 3 views: 172
Crazy4Jazz 16 hours ago

Saw on Sweetwater, Telefunken’s “New” mics: TF29, TF39, TF47, TF51, etc. I got excited for a moment, but then I realized...

halcyo
replies: 31 views: 2,086
xmission 16 hours ago

Anyone looking at these? I've been using Focal CMS 50's and then NS-10's with a sub for awhile, but I'm looking for a 3rd pair...

SDB_12
replies: 49 views: 13,556
richrenken 17 hours ago

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25. I...

dialectic
replies: 7 views: 376
bambony 17 hours ago

My blackface Apollo 8 took a major hit and is dead, which gives me an excuse to buy the latest and greatest. I'm looking at the...

noah440
replies: 13 views: 815
snm10 17 hours ago

My apologies for such a basic question on a forum of professionals. But I’ve been researching this for the last day and every...

C0419
replies: 16 views: 512
C0419 17 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 339 views: 89,553
Woodhouse 18 hours ago

Anyone familiar with broadcast headsets? I am wondering what headsets are used by the commentators here in this video:...

ryne275
replies: 3 views: 180
John Willett 18 hours ago

I just purchased a batch of used, short (3 ft or less) xlr cables off Ebay. They were advertised as mic cables, but it turns out...

stoneblue
replies: 10 views: 2,337
deedeeyeah 18 hours ago

I have a pair of these omni mics and one of them some of the material just under the grill seems to be bubbling up in the center....

dannymeltzer
replies: 1 views: 256

Hi! I have an old Sennheiser MD 421 microphone and I could use some help. My goal is to understand this microphone so I can...

mysterio
replies: 1 views: 297

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 130 views: 15,824
Mr Funk 18 hours ago

What should my next purchase be: a Digitakt or an OP-1? Hi! I know there is a bazillion questions/topic´s about this vs that vs...

Svaneskrik
replies: 0 views: 135
Svaneskrik 18 hours ago

Setting up a sort of re-amp station in another room where I can record EGs at high volume and I have a single open slot in a...

bash
replies: 3 views: 218
andersmv 18 hours ago

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here, although I have been an active reader for years. The reason ive decided to finally make...

IrieTy34
replies: 28 views: 1,428
IrieTy34 19 hours ago

Just bought a V-470 in a lunchbox from Velvet Audio. I can't find any information on the web about this pre, other than a...

slowrain
replies: 4 views: 2,028
AdamAsnan 19 hours ago

the only mics I've been able to find with a 500hz boost are the nt2a, jz v16 bb, blue blueberry, the later 2 are £1000+ and...

mnplays
replies: 0 views: 156
mnplays 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search