The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

All- I’m looking into both of these compressors. For sake of apples to apples let’s consider two 535’s and the...

J.Keefe_Bass
replies: 1 views: 172
GreeneNoise 19 minutes ago

Really?? The ones that all the AudioPhools curse because they are ubiquitous and "average" sounding?!?! Are NOS...

UKMK00
replies: 5 views: 158
johannburkard 26 minutes ago

Hi, i'm looking for a new solid state amp that has a vintage voice like 60's-to-70's Kustom, Acoustic, Bruce, Crate, Baldwin,...

HumbertoGillan
replies: 0 views: 1
HumbertoGillan 28 minutes ago

i had an sm58 inside of my bassdrum working fine but recently it started making a farting noise. what could be the issue?

robotchicken
replies: 6 views: 138
swafford 36 minutes ago

All you Moog Voyager owners... what are you using for a dust cover? I'll use anything that works that I can get fairly soon.....

squint
replies: 1 views: 102
charlieclouser 43 minutes ago

This video shows my workflow for recording acoustic guitar in my home studio: https://youtu.be/3w0Y3-wMEUU Any tips for...

maartenl945
replies: 26 views: 575
maartenl945 1 hour ago

heyho i bought this old but still good AD/DA converter.. is the small version 2496S ok it works perfectly except about this, i...

psoul
replies: 13 views: 2,670
Erik Guevara 1 hour ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 513 views: 69,050
chrisd11 1 hour ago

Hello there, in case anyone is interested: since I couldn't really find a good comparison between the two FetHead Versions, I...

roman_
replies: 4 views: 1,120
maximumrelaximum 1 hour ago

So, I've been an audio engineer for a long time. I feel comfortable saying I've seen and heard just about everything. I am a...

Sircalhobz
replies: 16 views: 731
Sircalhobz 2 hours ago

Will spending $500-1000 on something that offers continuous pure sine output from a company like Tripp Lite or Furman clear up...

coyotekells
replies: 4 views: 194
coyotekells 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been looking for a microphone to record both Acoustic guitar and Male vocals (style of music is...

goldylocks
replies: 15 views: 557
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

I posted a similar question in the Electronic music forum but I did not find the answers very clear. I own many synths - all...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 70 views: 1,722
jaddie 2 hours ago

Anyone tried them? I’m after a cheap SDC for recording acoustic guitar and I’m Wondering if anyone has tried them? Could be...

Jake_SJL
replies: 5 views: 321
mmcginnni 3 hours ago

Hi all, I was looking into Latch Lake stands recently and after seeing a certain number of videos (shoutout to andersmv in...

coffeecup77
replies: 10 views: 211
themiracle 3 hours ago

Hi all! I've been reading through several threads on the forum to see other peoples opinions on mics, preamps etc for a few days...

Unreal_Panda
replies: 1 views: 144
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago
replies: 2,204 views: 185,962
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hi, I can buy the TL version of the BULS but there is a lot less info about this mic than the TLII version (which is a lot...

replies: 2 views: 132
Sean Sullivan 6 hours ago

Just wondering if there was going to be any latency differences between Apogee Symphony MKI and MKII modules both housed inside a...

Moondog007
replies: 3 views: 338
iomegaman 7 hours ago

I have a tascam 414 4 track cassette recorder I use with a art tube mix preamp for mics. Was curious about best practices for...

jadoss23
replies: 5 views: 174
ShadowsOfLife 7 hours ago

I'm looking for a USB vocal mic to record songwriting sessions. I want to be able to turn on my DAW and speakers, turn on a plug...

MusicManic
replies: 4 views: 124
DistortingJack 7 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 270 views: 93,192
HSLand 8 hours ago

Hey all, I know some of you slutz got the skinny.... Do the PCM 70 and 60 have balanced 1/4 i/o or unbalanced? Gotta order...

elementsound
replies: 13 views: 3,160
tex viler 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ShadowsOfLife 9 hours ago

I bought a pair of MK-012-01 on Reverb that were sold as being modified by Joly, but the stickers were removed. Anyone happen to...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 136
Sean Sullivan 9 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,432 views: 379,115
rosewood123 10 hours ago

Hi There, I recently purchased the big knob passive and included it in my set up. Which is as follows:- I am coming out of...

MiMi
replies: 10 views: 433
MiMi 10 hours ago
majormuuze 10 hours ago

Hi, I’m curious to know how 3 way monitors compare for as near fields in a small room. I’m particularly interested in the...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 99
dickiefunk 11 hours ago
Penguino 11 hours ago

Hi, I hope this is the right subthread for this post. I recently got a good deal on these Adam S3As. Whilst I was building...

BarryLimestone
replies: 2 views: 262
BarryLimestone 12 hours ago

Hi there, folks. That's my first post here, and I would like to know what would be your choice for smooth vocals. Nothing harsh,...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 146 views: 3,767
Drumsound 13 hours ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 32 views: 2,511
Big_Bang 14 hours ago
chrischoir 14 hours ago

Hello! I've been lurking a bit on this forum and I just wrote a little guide for replacing a faulty power switch in an Adam A7...

Brief
replies: 48 views: 19,544
chrischoir 14 hours ago

I’ve been recording acoustic guitar in the studio for 25 years, but only recently have been experimenting with all of the...

NachosGrande
replies: 83 views: 1,593
joeq 14 hours ago

Hey guys, I have released another set of Multitracks if anyone's interested in checking them out. It's in the genre of what I...

crille_mannen
replies: 0 views: 114
crille_mannen 15 hours ago

I wanted opinions on which large diaphragm condenser microphones have the flattest frequency response. I had a few U89's that...

carolcappetta
replies: 55 views: 1,263
andychamp 15 hours ago

Hi all, I bought an authentic U87 shock mount from a seller on Reverb.com. It arrived and wouldn't fit my U87. I contacted the...

Telemari
replies: 8 views: 265
Psinglet 16 hours ago

Looking for any info on the V3 And V series consoles. Any comments and opinions will be appreciated, I’m having a hard time...

stevep
replies: 5 views: 3,562
tdb3 16 hours ago

My first recordings were on a Tascam 4-track cassette. Anyone else?

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 123 views: 5,609
MixedSignals 17 hours ago

Hi I’m trying to move away from my laptop to do music as I work all day with one. Like many of you here. The thing is I...

carayo
replies: 7 views: 361
MixedSignals 17 hours ago

Hey everyone, (Please move to a different section if this isn't the right one for this question, thank you) I've been...

Tlaurent8
replies: 2 views: 205
whynot jansveld 18 hours ago

We got a Nero monitor controller for the studio. Looks great, but we are having many problems. Once turned on the sound was...

matt3310
replies: 16 views: 2,360
musictracer 19 hours ago

So, I had a Dbx 260 Loudspeaker mgmt unit laying around w the rta mic and I did some auto wizard room tuning thinking it could...

Sircalhobz
replies: 0 views: 112
Sircalhobz 19 hours ago

I've got a pair of KRK VXT4 that I've been using for many years and I'm planning to add a sub soon. Now there's a sale on the KRK...

poonna
replies: 2 views: 192
poonna 20 hours ago

Wireless access is becoming more commonplace with everybody, including us and our neighbors. Have you guys had any issues with ...

fross
replies: 4 views: 933
HYTAK 22 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,084 views: 1,069,853
culebras 1 day ago

is this possible? is it possible to purposely adjust a DAT machine while it playing to "fix"this issue? then put it...

RightOnRome
replies: 12 views: 282
jaddie 1 day ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody here on Gearslutz ever worked at Wally Heider or the Automatt? Basically, I'm trying to...

tomogradymusic
replies: 4 views: 342
Extreme Mixing 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search