The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be jogging around the AES Hall on the Thursday & Friday. Hope to meet some Gearslutz there! We have a free entry...

Jules
replies: 33 views: 1,919
Rea 4 weeks ago

Anyone knows which is the best 8 channel interfaz between this two (Behringer UMC1820 vs Behringer ADA8200 Ultragain)? I want...

eihar_g
replies: 0 views: 1
eihar_g 2 minutes ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 109 views: 3,788
Denny McNerney 9 minutes ago

Hi guys, I have 1ru spare within easy reach of me. I want to find a good quality 500 series chassis for only 1 rack unit (each...

tomwatson
replies: 11 views: 719
mutetourettes 9 minutes ago

Is there a way to look at mic specs to determine quality of Sound? For example, the best materials are ????, sputtering, mylar...

Scott Bari
replies: 13 views: 1,297
Retrovertigo 28 minutes ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,121 views: 69,778
e-are 36 minutes ago

Hey I'm looking to upgrade my krk's to more clear and presice monitors And I'm not sure what to go for In the lower price...

Visualize
replies: 2 views: 90
Visualize 1 hour ago

Afternoon all, Could do with a bit of advice. We have some LED lights installed, currently connected to an ON / OFF...

Edd.Yarborough
replies: 21 views: 566
BIG BUDDHA 2 hours ago

A test... kfhkh you have heard the story about analog input stage in the golden era of fx processors... how much it makes their...

italo de angelis
replies: 21 views: 533
italo de angelis 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm in a band that plays shows to a MIDI sequence. Everyone has click track in their in-ears. I use my Kurzweil PC3X...

jamison100
replies: 7 views: 1,523
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

I have to record blues harp for a remote session... Which is hilarious for a bunch of personal reasons, but anyhoo… I have...

bgood
replies: 3 views: 118
Poopypants 3 hours ago

Isn't a good human drummer a more emotive time keeper than a metronome? Why do people want to sound mechanized/robotic? beyond...

audiovisceral
replies: 61 views: 3,705
PedalCloud5 3 hours ago

I had a Minimoog for several years in the 80's but am not otherwise that knowledgable lately. In fact if Reaktor 3 were available...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 58
JoeyM 3 hours ago

Hi all... Wondering if there's such a thing as a programmable midi metronome? Main reason: To get the tempo right on specific...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 15,344
PedalCloud5 4 hours ago

A musician pal of mine and I have made a bunch of simple inexpensive handmade midi metronomes. These are made out of beautiful...

davebeoi
replies: 19 views: 2,592
PedalCloud5 4 hours ago

Does this exist? Or something as close as possible? I am searching for a midi sequencer to record midi 'loops'. I want...

petertez
replies: 6 views: 133
petertez 4 hours ago

Hi. I'm a producer and musician from Denmark. I just stumbled over and mint condition Fostex G24S, with 15 new tapes.. I've been...

rasmusbmusic
replies: 24 views: 8,120
Reference_Flux 4 hours ago

Anyone use one of these on kick drum yet with any success?

6_Three
replies: 12 views: 498
josephson 4 hours ago

I have to first say upfront that I have heard the hardware but personally only have used the UAD plug in version. It just...

Jason rocks
replies: 3 views: 137
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

Ok, so I'm looking for a specific microphone selection to record my grand piano (it has a warm sound I really want to capture...

Nicholas Hayek
replies: 1 views: 116
Bushman 5 hours ago

Prolight+Sound 2013 http://www.lewitt-audio.com/product_b_pic/style_b/LEWITT-MTP_940_CM-06.jpg MTP 840 // MTP 940 ready for...

TruNorth
replies: 6 views: 4,830
RightOnRome 6 hours ago

Hey, Does anyone have any suggestions for this? Something has has 10 inputs and 10 direct outputs for each channel? I want to...

permutations
replies: 8 views: 428
EvilRoy 6 hours ago

For use with sm7b and re20 and (when I can borrow it) an m149? For vocals and electronic / pop. I need lots of clean gain for...

adg21
replies: 0 views: 86
adg21 6 hours ago

Hello, I am looking for a medium-high to high-end gear advice, from someone who has enough experience to know what to shoot for...

cee enn
replies: 4 views: 266
cee enn 6 hours ago

hi everyone I'm using MBox Pro 3rd now , set the software return and master fader to 0dB on mbox control panel and direct to...

asgard1019
replies: 6 views: 219
asgard1019 6 hours ago

I am modding my Yamaha PM-430 with direct outs on each channel for tracking (mainly drums)... I just ran into my first problem....

elpipe
replies: 0 views: 69
elpipe 6 hours ago

Hi all, I've just bought a Behringer ADA8200 to expand my Focusrite 18i8 interface. I'm starting up a sideline recording...

Roflmaoist
replies: 37 views: 992
chinesewhiteman 7 hours ago

Hello, Probably discussed before by others, apologies. Just a little discussion please! Allen & Heath Mix Wizard 4,...

frazz
replies: 8 views: 366
gravyface 7 hours ago

So I picked up a Ramsa WR-T820 recently and boy do I love it. The preamps sound nice and fat especially when they are pushed....

ducksalot
replies: 1 views: 211
billytash 8 hours ago

Time to sell everything any try something new. I have an SM7, Rode K2 with an upgraded tube, and an AKG 414 XLS. Maybe the...

Zinc2005
replies: 31 views: 1,297
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

So after reading a couple tutorials on using compression, it seems like it wise to avoid faster attack times for most...

Devon8822
replies: 66 views: 11,321
kennybro 10 hours ago

As the title says, any info on this Machine? thanks Mike

wineredno1
replies: 1 views: 1,319
Music Maker 10 hours ago

Hey, I have some 1" 24 track reels that I need transferred to digital. They are about 11-14 years old. But haven't been...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 4 views: 1,328
Music Maker 10 hours ago

Jim Malloy was was one of the great masters of recording arts. Elvis once tried to get him fired so he could hire him full...

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 152
Rob Coates 10 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 561 views: 32,026
italo de angelis 11 hours ago

Hi all, The title may be a little misleading, but I could think of no other way to phrase it... I'm finishing up my basement...

Funbags
replies: 5 views: 238
mark1971 11 hours ago

What’s good everyone, I’m currently looking to spend $3000 or less for an upgraded vocal chain over the Slate VMS. I’m...

tribby
replies: 30 views: 1,169
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
nonotza 12 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,086 views: 2,395,783
BOWIE 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
docdaddy 12 hours ago

I know there are a few threads about Serban Ghenea but I wanted to make one specifically about his mix techniques, workflow,...

Samuel_Lewis
replies: 3 views: 387
Ienjoyaudio 12 hours ago

Hello! I'm planning to experiment with analog summing. I have a Vintage Maker 16 input passive mixer. I'd like to spend as...

rokko101
replies: 3 views: 468
Nyroh 12 hours ago

these were the other modules other than the 1109 line modules in our neve but they had no delineation

Sigma
replies: 17 views: 721
PAST 14 hours ago

Has anyone got anywhere with the DHP-55 Firmware upgrade on these classic machines? There are 4 chips in the upgrade series....

mark1971
replies: 0 views: 94
mark1971 14 hours ago

I don't know how many of you have used the SSL VHD mic pre, but I am really having a lot of fun with it in my studio. The...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 0 views: 125
Glenn Bucci 14 hours ago

Just now, I took a look at the new forum up top about the top 10 mix bus devices. I'll probably never own or use any of them, so...

Brent Hahn
replies: 66 views: 2,239
theblue1 14 hours ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 443 views: 7,879
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

I was searching for some old preamps on eBay and came across these guys. Has anyone dealt with them or know anything about the...

mtsfestivus
replies: 19 views: 10,766
snod_donkey 15 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for some standalone drum machine/samplers to improve my creativity and focus. Some info that maybe could...

Killkrt
replies: 0 views: 105
Killkrt 15 hours ago

I currently mix on a Midas Venice F32. It's an analog mixing board (used for live audio as well by some people) that can take in...

Fired Wire
replies: 19 views: 712
Fired Wire 16 hours ago

Any thoughts? For making my recording rig movable...the gator has proper shock mount system but the SKB has some shock...

Pno
replies: 5 views: 148
Pno 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search