The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I'm thinking about adding some 500 series hardware to my setup to run my final mixes through. Budget is a great...

jerry123
replies: 2 views: 70
DeadPoet 17 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,445 views: 170,759
Hardtoe 42 minutes ago

Update. Returning the mic. Although it sounds good, it doesnt really work here as well as my other mic. My main issues are short...

kangking
replies: 20 views: 7,319
teod 46 minutes ago

Hey everybody, I'm wondering about something and need some answers. I record in a home studio and I'm still fairly new to...

replies: 29 views: 5,193
chessparov2.0 51 minutes ago

Hello all, I have a question regarding setting up personal monitor mixes in my home studio. I am interested in purchasing...

EGainey
replies: 0 views: 3
EGainey 1 hour ago

I got a dead FF800 which I'd like to repair. I used the PS unit from a working FF800 and the dead unit came alive, so obviously...

gilwe
replies: 59 views: 16,251
tonycheung 1 hour ago

so Mowtown and Sigma both at some point used a10 and a11 respectively for bass di's i see mowtown a10 di is now out and the sigma...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 22
Sigma 1 hour ago

I picked up my first piece of outboard gear, a Stam Audio SA4000, a few months ago. However, though I realize an SSL-style...

grahambo!
replies: 18 views: 464
grahambo! 1 hour ago

i have the Hofa DDP maker and player but it will only accept 44.1 16 bit files now that wacky itunes not only wants -13 LUFS...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 286
Sigma 1 hour ago

Hi guys, Anyone had these side-by-side or had both and can give us an idea of pluses and minuses? I had an IBP for a few...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 0 views: 23
Ol' Betsey 1 hour ago

Listening to this album again for the first time in a while. Amazing band. Amazing drum sound in particular. Anyone have info on...

selfmade811
replies: 4 views: 237
bcgood 1 hour ago

Hi! So I've had the 2 Bus Plus for awhile and love it. I'm currently debating going all ITB, but that's another story. I'm...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 523
ohana_scott 1 hour ago

Thinking of buying two but want to have the option to use as a stereo comp/limiter. Are two linkable? It doesn't look like it...

jml designs
replies: 2 views: 349
EveAnna Manley 1 hour ago

put up my electrodyne against vp 26 vp 28..i could cry ... today ?? the electrodyne on an sm 7b set 30 db down from full output...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 444
Sigma 1 hour ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 76 views: 2,049
ardis 1 hour ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 14 views: 2,173
ardis 2 hours ago

Hi, I have a Lynx Hilo and a TC Electronic M One XL and I want to connect it through SPDIF RCA cables. I want to use it as an...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 0 views: 47
FranciscoFrugoni 3 hours ago

Any idea what drums these are?? Mostly concerned with the Toms and Snare... I know the kick is some kind of Ludwig, maybe 66'...

kev1n28
replies: 6 views: 183
Poopypants 3 hours ago

Heey Everybody! Im a saxophone player from the Netherlands and I just builded my own home studio to be able to record...

rootsmansax
replies: 39 views: 1,517
Ben Rodenburg 3 hours ago

Last November I lucked into a crazy price on a used gear bundle which happened to include an Oktava MK319. I wasn't in the market...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 9 views: 519
ardis 5 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 991 views: 120,111
Unheard Vision 5 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 293 views: 24,306
J-S-Q 5 hours ago

Just saw this in my news feed. Pretty cool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDD3vENiKWM Hey - I guess we can call this thing a...

robert82
replies: 9 views: 661
Drumsound 5 hours ago

How much do these sell for in good condition? I want to buy one, but I don't know what a good price is for one. Thanks

rjx
replies: 20 views: 21,381
floyd pepper 5 hours ago

It seems that the SSl G Bus Comp is one of the most used stereo mix bus comps. and I've heard the Neve 33609 is also a popular...

greenfields
replies: 23 views: 1,039
Silvertone 6 hours ago

Hi guys :) My main Monitors are Focal CMS 40's, and I've been checking my mixes on Sennheiser HD 600's. Without a doubt...

jerrydpi
replies: 43 views: 1,058
hughshouse 7 hours ago

My X-Desk has an expansion port on the back on a d-sub connector which is designed to allow you to link up one of their sadly out...

Hektar
replies: 2 views: 117
schluki 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
jackURbody 8 hours ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 26 views: 833
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 226 views: 38,114
Animal Rescue 8 hours ago

It's alive! grimm We digitalized the controls of a Telefunken M15 and released it into the internet. abduction Into the...

kroflic
replies: 0 views: 135
kroflic 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if something has become of Heritage Audio...? The PSU for one of my OST-4 chassis has gone (I've...

Hektar
replies: 4 views: 361
Hektar 10 hours ago

So I found a mint Yamaha a100a the amp made for ns-10’s for very cheap and these amps bring $4-600 used. It would be almost all...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 135
boomer81 11 hours ago

Hi people, anybody used one of these for mixing to from theyre DAW..? Im interested in getting one, can anyone shed light on...

Fezzle
replies: 39 views: 14,953
SixSix 11 hours ago

Man, I never thought I'd create one of these threads, but after listening to one of my mom's old favorite songs from way back in...

Infa
replies: 24 views: 1,282
Sounds Great 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
RobWheelerMusic 14 hours ago

Anyone tried this? I have a multi-tracked bv section with 16 voices. 4 harmony parts layered up, each sung 4 times. They...

RedKite
replies: 51 views: 1,158
Duke Murdock 15 hours ago

Hello everyone, I need to record piano for a project, and after some listening around, I reached the conclusion that a pair of...

Nillerbabs
replies: 9 views: 581
Drumsound 16 hours ago

Hi, posted here a bunch, forgot my old username... I just installed the supermax expansion board for my DX7 MK1 and I can't...

ThemMachines
replies: 8 views: 1,036
grantb3 16 hours ago

I'm looking for new preamp/interface possibilities for electric guitar, acoustic and vocals...I just had a listen to some preamps...

ty45
replies: 24 views: 521
ardis 16 hours ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 76 views: 6,789
atyourlasthourrr 17 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,585 views: 126,290
ctothej123 17 hours ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 199 views: 6,693
jrasia 17 hours ago

Just got an interesting mic that appears to be in the D12e vain, but has a few quirks that are making it hard to pin down. One of...

suitedstudio
replies: 2 views: 310
Poopypants 19 hours ago

I'm currently running an RME FF400 and using an Alesis AI3 for 8 more inputs via ADAT. In the FF400 settings I have the option...

jerry123
replies: 2 views: 149
psycho_monkey 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm really about to pull the trigger for a KT-2A as I already own 2 EQP-KTs. Just wanted to know if anybody has a...

Friedrik83
replies: 3 views: 459
Friedrik83 19 hours ago

Does anyone has this snare or clap or rimshot what is it in this video ? YouTube If anyone have it please send me

Xhuljo
replies: 1 views: 181
andychamp 20 hours ago

Hi there fellow slutz! So... I've reached the point where the number of mics I have far exceed my needs and also I think I...

Samskeyti
replies: 8 views: 378
unitymusic 21 hours ago

Love the sound of Al Jackson's drums on the Stax recordings. According to the available info and the available pics, an RCA 77DX...

Hot Vibrato
replies: 9 views: 494
Hot Vibrato 21 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,162 views: 159,873
smoovemode 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search