The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,478 views: 40,748
Maniac 7777 14 minutes ago

I have an EV 635 that I like, but it is omni. Are there any darker sounding directional dynamic mics worth looking into?

tedtan
replies: 28 views: 616
gravyface 15 minutes ago

I've been using bass amp DIs for years, currently play out of an ampeg. I bought a hartke hd75 for practice and found out its got...

alexbaumgarten
replies: 1 views: 21
gravyface 47 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 861 views: 23,330
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Curious on what you guys do when owning duplicate of a vintage piece of equipment that still holds its value but that’s...

huh?
replies: 7 views: 360
monkeyxx 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
monkeyxx 1 hour ago

Mainly For tracking the Drummer and also to stop the bled on Voc tracking and Acoustic Guitar Tracking Any opinions on HN-7506 ...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 93 views: 39,967
Keith Moore 1 hour ago

I am asking this question because I've already bought two used pairs of these monitors and all four speakers sound heavily...

bermudaben
replies: 4 views: 589
DAH 2 hours ago

i wonder what people think about having an external mic pre in system where the mic pre needs to be plugged into the mic pre on...

patshep
replies: 7 views: 280
hello people 2 hours ago

shows what digital can capture..i'd never get this on tape Akg d200e , Blue and a RCA paintbrush room mic 8 feet away for lows...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 173
Antti H 2 hours ago

Hi, For those who have used the MKII and MKIII, wondering what your findings are. The MKIIs are amazing and many great records...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 390
Typhus 2 hours ago

Name says it all! My band is gearing up to record our next full length album and we decided to spend our whole budget on...

Toakley
replies: 319 views: 9,341
Bushman 2 hours ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 27 views: 762
zohomoho 2 hours ago

I have a few Beyer MC930s, which I like very much. I'd like to add a figure-of-8 mic of similar quality and price. I'm open to...

chris661
replies: 3 views: 76
Patrick Norton 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,443 views: 242,361
thecupboardmonst 2 hours ago

Hi all I got into drumming last year (already a guitarist for a while). I got a Gretsch Renown with K Zildjian's. I have...

kharma44
replies: 48 views: 1,222
over-man 3 hours ago

RME ADI2 2-Channel AD / DA Converter I read the thread about bypassing the Masterlink converters but have a question: I go...

lane thaw
replies: 0 views: 64
lane thaw 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,821 views: 312,075
hubert_r 4 hours ago

So I’ve just purchased an Apogee Rosetta 800 to add some channels to my Apogee Quartet, which will also allow me to free up the...

Spilota
replies: 3 views: 288
Plush 4 hours ago

Hey All, I purchased a Delta 200 24 channel and it arrived last week. I had to wait for the power supplies to arrive before...

Gorquin
replies: 4 views: 197
Gorquin 4 hours ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 418 views: 80,054
peter bach 5 hours ago

Hi, does anyone have experience of these two mics and can make a comparison in terms of what might be better as an all-round...

konkon
replies: 8 views: 333
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

Peeps, I need to find a space in LA. Raw or built. Happy to hold the lease (if anyone is looking to get out of a lease, ping...

edham
replies: 0 views: 93
edham 6 hours ago

Hello! I have a Gefell M71S that I am trying to get a little more information about, as I may be putting it up for sale to fund...

Jbarlow
replies: 2 views: 104
Jbarlow 6 hours ago

An unexpected twist from DIYRE ... and I'm disappointed. Let me be clear, I'm a huge DIYRE fanboy and own almost everything they...

jml designs
replies: 10 views: 1,809
Farmboy presents 6 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 176 views: 15,544
Moondog007 6 hours ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 53 views: 6,769
vernier 7 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a unit that combines all the same functions as a DBX 286s, but is superior? I can get one of these new...

konkon
replies: 0 views: 78
konkon 7 hours ago

I am recording a male narration tomorrow, of the following what mic would you recommend? Shure Sm7b EV Re20 AKG 414...

chriswall
replies: 2 views: 237
tymish 8 hours ago

What Mic is This? - Tori Kelly - Pretty Fades - Live Tori Kelly is unbelievably talented and makes mic choice easy. Still,...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 2 views: 122
StevenLMorgan 8 hours ago

Hello.. Capturing vocals seems to be the hardest part.. it can feel intimidating Have you tried any non traditional...

bob 01
replies: 14 views: 539
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 322 views: 25,308
INARI 9 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 49 views: 6,886
benewmusic 9 hours ago

I've been seriously considering the ATB32 revision I've been hearing the same story over and over. Channels breaking.. meters...

FreshProduce
replies: 8 views: 752
Jim Williams 9 hours ago

Hi:) I hope its okay to ask a question about the GML automation we have here ;) The thing is that the mvme162-212...

electroaudio
replies: 0 views: 72
electroaudio 10 hours ago

Based on the mixing thread of a similar name. Advice I’ve received from a great engineer was to get the tracking right! Not...

jerry123
replies: 72 views: 2,804
monkeyxx 10 hours ago

Ok, so I finally bought Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio for my well treated, but cubic room. However, I cannot get this measurement...

Fnug
replies: 3 views: 750
SaraKhula 10 hours ago

I'm on the market for 2 new units to attach to my console FX Returns. I dont want to have a Roland tape delay nor a pedal fx...

Martel80
replies: 28 views: 901
Martel80 10 hours ago

I'm looking for a pair of 500 compressors for thick, fat, noticeable compression. Considering these two for mix buss, drum buss,...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 82
Unknown soldier 10 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 932 views: 57,124
12ax7 12 hours ago

I used to use NS10s as my reference monitors. I want to get another set but I dont want to deal with needed a power amp. So I...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 305
Colin McCabe 12 hours ago
HeadlessDinosaur 14 hours ago

Hi there I have recently purchased the Flickinger said to be out of Muscle Shoals studio from a friend in CA. Its now in my...

andybaker28
replies: 6 views: 577
isophase 15 hours ago

Hello! I have a RND Portico II master buss processor with the 250Hz sidechain filter. I would like to use an external hpf with...

Audiotales
replies: 0 views: 106
Audiotales 16 hours ago

Hi, I have 3 mono outboard gears that i am connecting directly to the i/o's in the back of my Apollo Duo silverface.(not through...

mnawara
replies: 4 views: 296
psycho_monkey 18 hours ago

Hey guys, I've had my Yamaha hs8's for about 6 years. I use an apogee duet interface to run out to them. All of the sudden,...

Zman4700
replies: 0 views: 144
Zman4700 22 hours ago
avare 23 hours ago

I am interested in if you have any ideas on the average spectrum shape of "s"-sounds in finished music mixes....

popmania
replies: 3 views: 196
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Had my heart set on the Focal SOLO's until I heard PMC two two6's in a friends studio last night and thought they sounded great...

kev1n28
replies: 16 views: 4,904
kev1n28 1 day ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 87 views: 5,298
sylva 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search