The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a strange hum in my recordings. A round hump between 10-100hz. It appears when I attach a preamp to my interface. I have...

Aktuba
replies: 24 views: 375
No.7 3 minutes ago

These were the talk of the town a few years back. People couldn't believe how close they were to the sound of a Fairchild. I...

elambo
replies: 45 views: 4,182
PdotDdot 7 minutes ago

Maybe a silly question: is there an hardware that reads and uses vst plugins? I started buying hardware units because i was...

Langur
replies: 13 views: 360
Langur 7 minutes ago

Hey guys just wondering if there is another brand of great mic cables I can buy on ebay and save some money. Mogami is very...

audioman
replies: 17 views: 575
bill5 28 minutes ago

Hey there! After reading discussions about the virtues of riding a fader into a compressor for vocal tracking, I’ve decided I...

nd33
replies: 1 views: 38
thisgoestomark 40 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 1,559 views: 106,002
JGM 43 minutes ago

So I currently own a pair of ATH-M50's, I've owned them for years and years and they've served me well. But recently I got an...

GaretEliot
replies: 4 views: 132
GaretEliot 53 minutes ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 196 views: 5,807
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hi all I have an Ensoniq DP2 in my setup along with various other outboard effects and processors, everything is behaving...

dialectic
replies: 3 views: 420
pdxstudio 1 hour ago

Hello Everyone, First post here. Recently, I have bought an SSL Alphalink MADI AX converter plus MX-4 PCI card for a really...

damnthracian
replies: 1 views: 115
brew 1 hour ago

Any users here that care to share their experience with these ?

Udi Koomran
replies: 42 views: 2,111
b0se 2 hours ago

I decided to try the IsoAcoustic stands finally. Replaced the auralex foam pads underneath the monitors I'm currently using and...

auralart
replies: 21 views: 2,860
TheBrightSide 2 hours ago

so, anyone got these already ? They seem to be already available in some places. They're supposed to be the successors to the...

spaceman
replies: 16 views: 623
watersedge1234 2 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 465 views: 58,282
prontold 3 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,721 views: 2,305,108
foxwaves 3 hours ago

Have been interested in this one and the first demo has been published by Warren. The idea of having a 1073 plus a 1176 in the...

ProgFree
replies: 13 views: 953
asylumatik 3 hours ago

I have a 2 bedroom railroad in nyc and i've made the small middle room into my music studio. It is 7.5 x 12 with 9.5 ceilings....

Plasma Face
replies: 5 views: 303
geeorge 4 hours ago

So I currently have a pair of xlr cables that I have been running though a small mackie desk for a long time but I to remove the...

Limit54
replies: 5 views: 170
No.7 4 hours ago

Hi there, It's probably kind of a rudimentary question but I couldn't find an appropriate answer anywhere yet. So I'm going to...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 386
Davidestrelinha 4 hours ago

Lately I've been working with my favorite mic preamp, the Electro Harmonix 12AY7 Tube Mic Pre, which as you may know uses both a...

TurboJets
replies: 13 views: 498
TurboJets 5 hours ago

UPDATE: I really appreciate your great feedback guys!! Also taking into account what I heard from you guys, I finally made...

Moatl
replies: 63 views: 4,965
Moatl 5 hours ago

For your Songs that have vocals, I have two Piano Track questions: 1) Is your Piano Track Stereo or Mono? 2) Where do you Pan...

jerrydpi
replies: 31 views: 593
Crazy4Jazz 6 hours ago

Hey guys. I have a Yamaha MT4X that I really want to use. The only thing is that there is an issue with the tape speed during...

pizzaboi
replies: 2 views: 118
pizzaboi 6 hours ago

My studio is heavily drum-focused (what can I say, I'm a drummer!). A year ago we did a complete overhaul of the space for...

dylanwissing
replies: 10 views: 609
theblue1 6 hours ago

Hey! I am posting to get some opinions and also share the news on a new microphone that I am selling. As far as I know, there are...

Russell Hayden
replies: 0 views: 144
Russell Hayden 6 hours ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

Yummerz
replies: 775 views: 14,339
jerrydpi 6 hours ago

I'm able to record into the Radar via TDIF at 96K (while Radar is set in "dual wire" mode) I can see it on the Radar's...

Jonk
replies: 0 views: 94
Jonk 6 hours ago

Hey all, Looking to fill my mic locker with more mics for when I do full sessions. Was really excited about the release of...

guitfiddler
replies: 17 views: 1,757
bpmtapperkun 7 hours ago

Ordered a VMS in November had to wait over a Month for delivery finally got it at the end of December just finished the studio...

paweaz
replies: 28 views: 947
ionian 7 hours ago

Hello :) I have this hybrid recording setup: 8 external preamps, 24 channels of adda conversion (3 rme adi 8, via adat...

Logima
replies: 10 views: 341
No.7 7 hours ago

I've searched this forum and seems there's a mix of opinions...so I thought I'd ask again and also pose additional...

formula428
replies: 4 views: 295
diamondjim 8 hours ago

I think one of my Neumann KH120A speakers is broken. After I turn it on, there's a noise which I can't really discribe in...

Polarelch
replies: 3 views: 323
rincewind 8 hours ago

Cardioid seems far more popular, but I'm wondering why...basically similar patterns, but the super rejects better from the side,...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 116
bill5 8 hours ago

Ok, I’m going to dive into this hopefully in a few days... But ive got ch1, 9, 13 not working correct, in diag mode the...

Bhedrington
replies: 1 views: 153
diamondjim 8 hours ago

The break down at 1:06 main guitar riff. I got pretty close, but wondering if anyone has ideas or knowledge on how they got this...

Robby in WA
replies: 0 views: 114
Robby in WA 9 hours ago

Love the album and the whole atmosphere. Any infos how that thing was recorded? Love the acoutic guitar sound (e.g. "Already...

MrVelvet
replies: 95 views: 29,012
andyfreeman 9 hours ago

What are some of your go-to EQ & Comps that you use on vox? What Reverb did you use on Dirty Sprite 2? Whats your...

Highdef954
replies: 8 views: 1,457
MaadeInAfricaa 10 hours ago

I somewhat started in the music production era of 2001. I started with just a pc, a DAW and some plugs. I eventually got myself a...

Sweck
replies: 70 views: 2,588
mbvoxx 11 hours ago

I would like owners of the Otari Concept Elite consoles to share maintenance and modification knowledge in this thread. I have a...

TheLibraryStudio
replies: 178 views: 16,847
SKYSGUY 11 hours ago

Hello Team- I have been producing for many years I believe since I was 13 (now 32). I dont have time for it like I used to...

streetblaze804
replies: 14 views: 572
streetblaze804 11 hours ago

I have done an A/B with Dirac. I used Smaart 8 for the recordings and played pink noise generated from...

rullskidan
replies: 1 views: 223
Hrodulf 11 hours ago

I've been looking around the net for an app og program/service that will help me keep track of what gear i have in-house....

Amdisen
replies: 0 views: 114
Amdisen 12 hours ago

Does SA4000 have hiss noise or white noise?? Well..I've used Warm Audio's WA76, at first I love its' whole sounds but only the...

babypopmusic
replies: 8 views: 378
Limit54 12 hours ago

I will be shooting some tutorial videos in the near future and need your help in picking a decent microphone. My budget is around...

innovine
replies: 0 views: 109
innovine 12 hours ago

Been a few years since I've worked in town. What's happening in the scene? Any cool new studios I should know about? Ones with a...

jayfrigo
replies: 1 views: 223
cheu78 13 hours ago

I have a simil ssl e plugin and I'd like to check if it match those, just out of curiosity. Thanks!

andy3
replies: 2 views: 249
kennybro 13 hours ago

Does the older Midas Venice 320 sound better than the f 32 mixer? I want to use an iMac and Pro Tools. Not sure which use Mac to...

gabler
replies: 4 views: 291
gabler 13 hours ago

Hi folks! I don't post here much so I hope this is the right sub forum to post in. I recently purchased this mic on eBay and...

GreeneNoise
replies: 0 views: 153
GreeneNoise 13 hours ago

Can I connect apogee symphony to mac and make it available under soundgrid network with waves soundgrid connect drivers and while...

amit monga
replies: 1 views: 171
simon.billington 14 hours ago

This is I believe a best seller for a long time, and you hear so much about it, but honestly this mic is simply too bright and...

raz_klinghoffer
replies: 132 views: 4,570
deedeeyeah 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search