The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know how much people stress room treatment on this forum But usually the suggestions are not things that are very possible in...

EBGB
replies: 386 views: 8,035
Bushman 25 minutes ago

I was just listening to the delicate, shimmering acoustic guitars of "Any Major Dude" and taking note of the overall...

Silver Sonya
replies: 327 views: 27,784
henryrobinett 35 minutes ago
replies: 1,249 views: 107,894
fhames 57 minutes ago

Hi, I came across an instrument in the Youtube that I've never really heard about anywhere else, and can barely find any...

SnitchyCopper
replies: 2 views: 89
junkshop 1 hour ago

Came across this very interesting article in which Bob Clearmountain talks about recording drums the ultra minimalist way:...

Rob Coates
replies: 36 views: 1,374
Jeff Hayat 1 hour ago

How can I achieve a decent vocal in reverb without it being overwhelmed? I do want that sound of it being within a large space....

vintagetones
replies: 71 views: 2,581
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,361 views: 162,224
batlanyard 1 hour ago

Hi, I’m considering one of these mics for primarily recording vocals. My current mics are Shure KSM32, Miktek MK300, Audio...

dickiefunk
replies: 4 views: 190
Evdoggydog 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 221 views: 17,977
H-Rezz 2 hours ago

Before I moved into an apartment I was mixing on 8" monitors. Got a lot of noise complaints, went to 5". Didn't like...

Zen MD
replies: 2 views: 222
Alrod 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I've just been watching some new Courtney Barnett live videos and I can't figure out the drum kit mic set up. Courtney...

Anton Hunter
replies: 2 views: 360
contramark 2 hours ago

Based on the posts I read, a fair number of GS singers record themselves. So... If you've also been recorded by AE's, other...

chessparov2.0
replies: 33 views: 528
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

So I recently decided that my broke butt was tired of recording my guitar DIs through the line input of my Scarlett 2i2. Long...

Gimmick
replies: 8 views: 216
monkeyxx 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Dallon426 3 hours ago

I've got a Rode NT5 and Shure SM57 at my disposal. Which is better for the hi-hat and which on snare? Thanks!

s.lunch
replies: 1 views: 74
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 181 views: 15,043
Gammon2004 3 hours ago

Apologies if this has been asked a million times before. I’m in the process of upgrading my home studio and on the list is a...

iz_thewiz
replies: 6 views: 231
phanlon 3 hours ago

… and how much detail they get out of the ubiquitous Yeti mics. Such a strange meme.

goom
replies: 1 views: 117
theblue1 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for the replacement for the VU lights in Tascam 246. I cannot read from those fuses exact numbers also service...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 1 views: 116
Johnny Mack 4 hours ago

Wasnt sure if the Silver Bullet thread was proper, so I thought a new thread would be the way to go. What is the primary...

salbinti
replies: 32 views: 1,228
johnd5412 4 hours ago

Hello All, Given that Avantone just came out this year with brand new NS10 clones and that my power amp just died for my...

andstrumental
replies: 8 views: 623
hanjibear 5 hours ago

:cowbell: Bettermaker just announced new product line called "Mastering Equalizer". I would like people who used...

antilife
replies: 14 views: 1,073
szyam 5 hours ago

Guys, I will do my next record on a 388 and I've been wondering how to use (and if its possible?) direct outs from this tape...

sat159p1
replies: 0 views: 79
sat159p1 6 hours ago

Hello guys, what is your point of view about using a real tape recorder for 2bus before going back to the converters? How do...

Friedrik83
replies: 4 views: 298
Yummerz 6 hours ago

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 105 views: 4,657
Quetz 6 hours ago

I know this comes up a lot, and I've read so many threads where every monitor on the market gets mentioned and recommended...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 10 views: 783
Disco1Disco2 6 hours ago

Hi Anyone know the differencies between the MD421-N, MD421-HL, MD421-2 etc, etc. I'm in the market for a good sounding...

Kristian
replies: 84 views: 40,895
John Willett 7 hours ago

In spending more time on a current project, the plug ins are just so quick, easy, it gets you there fast, they sound good, you...

Jason rocks
replies: 25 views: 960
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

When tracking or mixing do you prefer the switch on Compress or Limiter on: vocals? Bass? Guitar?

greenfields
replies: 3 views: 400
kafka 9 hours ago

Have just purchased a Peavey PVM520 which should be with me within the next week. Being fairly inexpensive and having read a few...

dialectic
replies: 17 views: 9,344
Frank Rodrigues 9 hours ago

According to the manual the direction of chorus to reverb or visa versa (plus parallel) can be edited within this multi...

Jesse Skeens
replies: 0 views: 116
Jesse Skeens 9 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 50 views: 2,198
alco34 10 hours ago

Hey. There doesn't seem to be a whole ton of clips online of Advanced Audio microphones. I've been bothering this wonderful...

Russell Hayden
replies: 3 views: 697
Russell Hayden 10 hours ago

I just recently purchased the WA-47. I had it in the shock mount and noticed that over the course of a couple of hours, it's slid...

rl45401
replies: 1 views: 446
Hearnoevilstudio 10 hours ago

Hi guys Strange to think that a software synth sounds so good that it's made me want to buy the hardware equivalent but that's...

Coxys
replies: 2 views: 263
Jean Luc Cougar 11 hours ago

I don't know if this sort of thing is worth asking here, but I have a simple 2 channel Fender practice amp, the drive channel of...

peanutismint
replies: 14 views: 12,515
Hofje 14 hours ago

For those that Have used both.... Of course its subjective but I'm curious to hear peoples personal thoughts on How you would...

greenfields
replies: 8 views: 318
junkshop 14 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I have a Fender Strat, an old one, but one that used to record and sound fine into my Scarlett Focusrite, and...

RoyFan
replies: 26 views: 766
Muser 15 hours ago

Hi folks My first post here but I have made electronic music for many years (not pro). I'm considering switching my present...

Soarer
replies: 4 views: 407
Soarer 16 hours ago

I just heard "1000 Miles" in the store the other day and was like, "Wow, what happened to her"? Anybody...

voicegenius
replies: 32 views: 6,746
Triordan 18 hours ago

Classic British Channel - for Chroma & DIYRE Colour ROYAL BLUE brings classic British console sound to the Colour format....

nd33
replies: 13 views: 1,305
drBill 19 hours ago

how do i get my delays and reverb to be so smooth like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYJuETPQEg

bae1073andahalf
replies: 20 views: 1,357
druhms 20 hours ago

Hello! I own and manage a recording studio in Portland, OR called The Trash Treasury. It's been in its current location (4...

TrashTreasury
replies: 1 views: 433
TrashTreasury 21 hours ago

Hi all, I have been playing around making music for over 15 years as a hobby and I focus usually on bass heavy dance music. I...

ura_soul
replies: 5 views: 597
RiF 21 hours ago
Winetree 21 hours ago

I have a commercial project that requires a lot of SQ consistency, problem is that I'll be flying out to get some re takes and...

EMMST
replies: 5 views: 254
EMMST 23 hours ago

Hi guys, I‘m about to track some drums. All the usual close mics, 2 overheads and 2 room mics. I have 2 1073 preamps to...

Bonie3001
replies: 33 views: 1,035
subspace 1 day ago
replies: 30 views: 1,734
Lance Lawson 1 day ago
RoyFan 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 528 views: 180,230
jerrydpi 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search