The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 375 views: 61,553
vernier 3 hours ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 4,777
Drumsound 7th February 2020

I've never really heard this discussed much and I realize I may take some flak on this one. ;-) I'm just wondering if I'm alone...

starcrash13
replies: 42 views: 1,179
hello people 2 minutes ago

in alot of classic songs and soundtracks of movies from the 80s and such, i hear a spread that i havnt been able to...

robotchicken
replies: 11 views: 292
avare 5 minutes ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 3,009 views: 89,446
Frankie Mumbles 20 minutes ago

FF to 29:45 where he voices his explicit opinion on using hardware to mix....

N1Greg
replies: 1,120 views: 48,007
Sharp11 43 minutes ago

I'm running a burl ad, spdif out into an rme 9652. From the daw it goes adat out into an apogee symphony. Would I better off...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 1
Unknown soldier 48 minutes ago

Currently record using a 4 track tascam cassette recorder and was looking to upgrade to reel to reel. Any recommendations on...

jadoss23
replies: 2 views: 110
chessparov2.0 52 minutes ago

I’ve been using the DT770 Pro 80 Ohm headphones for a few years now, and overall I’m quite happy with them. Main purpose is...

Luca79
replies: 1 views: 86
mamm7215 56 minutes ago

So... What do you like (or love!). Thanks in advance, for your responses. Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 10 views: 1,075
chessparov2.0 57 minutes ago

I’ve been gradually moving more towards delays than reverbs, both on guitars and mixing. I had the Strymon Volante for a few...

andersmv
replies: 16 views: 391
Glamrock80 59 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,832 views: 278,159
stixstudios 1 hour ago

Hello im looking for Lush not harsh or muddy or boxy reverb similar to what Travis Scott uses on super reverby adlibs. From my...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 1 views: 120
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

Hi there, I see someone selling a DJX-2 and I have the DJX-1 which I really like, but space and budget is tight so I'm just...

part12studios
replies: 8 views: 920
CHECKaBitchBeats 1 hour ago

Sorry. I know the question sounds a bit lame but really didn't know how else to ask it. I only have a Rode Nt1a and I really like...

camomiletea
replies: 33 views: 1,547
edva 2 hours ago

I have the option to pick up some of the older CAD multipattern mics for relatively cheap on Reverb or eBay. The ones I'm seeing...

Dohreetoh
replies: 3 views: 372
tmix 2 hours ago

Just finished the Clip/Sat 500 prototype. I attached a picture. If I can get 20 pre-orders I will push forward for the $350...

RogerFoote
replies: 2 views: 106
RogerFoote 3 hours ago

I've decided I'm going to get a Black Lion MicroClock III XB....but I also need 16 more channels of AD/DA via...

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 98
jdurango 3 hours ago

i'm looking for a suitable mic to use as a dedicated mic for an electric guitar cabinet ( close miced 2 X 12" marshall cab )...

Thunderbird
replies: 38 views: 3,360
waldie wave 3 hours ago

Hey all, I have a Motu 828es and I'm planning how I'd like to eventually use all of it's inputs. I have a small project studio...

sirjuxtable
replies: 55 views: 2,631
sirjuxtable 3 hours ago
replies: 1,830 views: 157,402
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a tape machine and I'm hoping someone can help steer me in the right direction. I make...

stephenb
replies: 22 views: 581
voodoo4u 4 hours ago

hey gearslutz, i've just bought a Neve 8801 and tried hooking it up to my mic to test it out. my microphone is an Aston...

sybro
replies: 34 views: 2,106
PhatBoii 4 hours ago

in the talk of low end but good sounding analog consoles, the names heard the most are the midas venice, older soundcraft (600's,...

soultrane
replies: 80 views: 29,849
deluca631 5 hours ago

Hi guys, In my search for an A range outboard EQ I've recently come across a Trident MTA dual channel A-Range Mic Pre/EQ for...

Szorn
replies: 6 views: 165
Rec_Eng 6 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 953 views: 78,948
PMF 7 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 872 views: 105,661
Bart_UK 7 hours ago

Hi, I tried using my UMC404HD the other day but realised that I wasn't getting any signal from the inputs 1/2 on Reaper. I...

ayygurl
replies: 3 views: 125
kennybro 7 hours ago

The unit had a low battery issue (common problem). Anyway, the ROM content somehow got messed up. The reset didn't helped. (Load...

Don Solaris
replies: 37 views: 6,171
M.Retra 7 hours ago

1. Spend generous amount of time viewing computer monitor. 2. Eat lots of greasy fast food. 3. Avoid all types of exercise.

dwpthe3rd
replies: 8 views: 521
dwpthe3rd 8 hours ago

Hiya! Came out years of lurking to post this. I have recently acquired a 70s studiomaster board 16 into 4 with big VUs. It cost...

templeoflowmen
replies: 0 views: 89
templeoflowmen 9 hours ago

Very quick test on a Rode NTV of the completly nos, unburn and very strong Siemens E81CC 3 mica and a Psvane 12AT7 mark II with...

LevinGuitar
replies: 0 views: 88
LevinGuitar 9 hours ago

Hello, I've been thinking about creating a portable recording rack and getting more knowledge on hardware with at least 32 I/O to...

kikodoze
replies: 7 views: 230
NathanBarley 10 hours ago

I recorded some DI guitar tracks. My interface is a first generation Focusrite 18i20. I used a radial DI to record, Pro48. I...

Gab_Azz
replies: 0 views: 74
Gab_Azz 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm redoing my studios wiring system and trying to get my patchbays down to the simplest solution. I have decided...

lukecage
replies: 2 views: 259
lukecage 10 hours ago

Hi all Just bought these Siemens modules dirt cheap. They have a 1:10 mic input transformer and it appears they have a switch to...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 145
Mr Funk 10 hours ago

500 Series | dbx Professional Audio

t-bone
replies: 16 views: 3,681
Warren Duprey 11 hours ago

Mkh 418* Is it actually a decent vocal mic or is the sound production just incredibly good? Paste studio have a similar concept...

Friedfingaz
replies: 26 views: 938
Brent Hahn 11 hours ago

I was searching here on GS and I was surprised nobody has talked about this compressor from IGS Audio which is a improvement of...

Roloalcien
replies: 25 views: 5,999
jetam 12 hours ago

Hey, too much research, too many options. After reading through here I'm leaning towards Eve vs HEDD vs Adam. Now I see that...

gnommon
replies: 1 views: 284
SecretSociety 12 hours ago

Hey everyone, As I’m sure you’re aware, Behringer has released their newest digital mixer, the Behringer Wing. I see that...

TanL
replies: 6 views: 1,016
MediaGary 12 hours ago

Let's say you REALLY want to get your hands on a metal-knob 33609, but don't have 8,000-9,000 lying around. What's the next best...

Peter Craft
replies: 10 views: 343
plainofjars 12 hours ago

I know there are many comparison request out there, but I have one more. I'm having a hard time deciding between the Audient...

wmupchurch
replies: 8 views: 668
JEK3 12 hours ago

Hey Sluzza’s, I’m looking at two keyboards right now, one of which I will purchase. They are both the same price, and they...

Raikkonen
replies: 48 views: 21,410
RBHan 12 hours ago

I have a RME Babyface Pro but I need more inputs and outputs... There are two good deals in my local area... Should I...

play.exe
replies: 3 views: 632
SG1982 13 hours ago

Just received the NTS-1 and thought I’d post a few things I had not seen and also answers to questions that were difficult to...

billkahler
replies: 3 views: 539
billkahler 13 hours ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom artist and mostly record my own voice and guitar, and piano as well in my modest home studio (acoustic...

funkybenjy
replies: 31 views: 544
edva 13 hours ago

Does anyone here know of anywhere that i could possible obtain a power supply for the Ensoniq DP/2 or know of a suitable...

dialectic
replies: 27 views: 6,409
killa505 13 hours ago

Ive started recording drums in an old church using shotgun microphones facing the ceiling as a wide pair, and sounds unreal. I...

beau_mckee
replies: 25 views: 454
edva 13 hours ago

I was hoping to get some input from users of any HEDD or possibly newer Adam models about acceptable noise level from the AMT...

koitsu
replies: 6 views: 386
Ferio 14 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 460 views: 41,082
FOURTHTUNZ 15 hours ago

Any thoughts on these two? I really like the sound of the DIONE, but I also like the transformer feature on the BUS-COMP. Does...

erike123
replies: 0 views: 99
erike123 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search