The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 147 views: 12,511
Space Station 14 minutes ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 575 views: 103,750
QueenSisi 15 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 356 views: 9,272
hughshouse 20 minutes ago

Hi, What is CLA UNPLUGGED Plugin ideal for? is it if I have 1 track where I've captured a performance of me singing and...

RoyFan
replies: 0 views: 1
RoyFan 21 minutes ago

Ive been listening to these 2 mics alot and i find they have a similar sound. the km 44 sounds a bit more aggressive, and the...

drummerdan1988
replies: 2 views: 224
drummerdan1988 24 minutes ago

The weakest part of my microphone arsenal has always been my SDC department. LDC, we're well off. Dynamic Microphones? More than...

NoteKnotion
replies: 22 views: 1,383
homespunaudio 52 minutes ago

Has anyone had a chance to use this Lindell Audio channel strip? https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/lindell-audio-wl-3-r

Glenn Bucci
replies: 0 views: 27
Glenn Bucci 58 minutes ago

Hi guys. I was wondering something that maybe actually be pretty obvious. If I want to connect a compressor in the chain after...

konkon
replies: 11 views: 224
avare 1 hour ago

Hello, I have a Behringer UMC1820 and I want to buy an Audient id22 to connect my Behringer interface via ADAT (using the...

alphajos
replies: 3 views: 436
Pollo 1 hour ago

Hi all, I know there has been talk of calibration issues due to faulty cables, but I wondered if anyone else has had issues...

Deltajockey
replies: 5 views: 488
toodamnhip 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 37 views: 1,216
AudioScape 1 hour ago

Anyone have both the M3000 and the Reverb 4000 and decided to keep BOTH units? There is algo overlap with VSS3 but with dual...

DevonB
replies: 2 views: 462
DevonB 1 hour ago

I wanted to jot down my ongoing experiences with this machine and hopefully help out any others out there who find themselves in...

Darellclark
replies: 0 views: 51
Darellclark 2 hours ago

Hi all- Hope this is the right place to post this! I'm a composer who records a lot of: -Double Bass -Cello -Steel/Nylon...

Crumbfort
replies: 16 views: 890
graphicnomad 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I am looking for some opinions and input from people that have experienced these. I am deciding whether to get the...

konkon
replies: 9 views: 435
konkon 2 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 47 views: 5,341
flintan 2 hours ago

I see they used these, Beyer's, & 44'1 (amongst others) a lot live, but what are these...

Mr Funk
replies: 5 views: 583
Matti 3 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 82 views: 1,473
Fhorn88 4 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 704 views: 45,038
JSchlomo 4 hours ago

I love distortion on lead rock vocals and would like to utilize the technique on some upcoming productions. However quick...

maxhype
replies: 2 views: 175
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,786 views: 304,137
XAXAU 5 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,625 views: 225,813
Hierofonix 7 hours ago

I work in the industry, and can purchase either of these for roughly the same price. I've read everything I could find on each. I...

LSP
replies: 9 views: 629
proxy 8 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 202 views: 4,765
konkon 8 hours ago

I'm going crazy debating this. I have a Dangerous Music 2-BUS+ paired with a new Apollo X16. The sound is pretty good but I feel...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 23 views: 889
ripripstabstab 9 hours ago

Hello, Beyerdynamic makes the DT770 headphones in 80 ohms and 250 ohms. What does that mean from a practical standpoint? I...

gearstudent
replies: 9 views: 618
ripripstabstab 9 hours ago

Seeing as it’s 2019 (almost 2020), and the thunderbolt iteration of this interface came out almost five years ago, is the...

mscottweber
replies: 0 views: 153
mscottweber 9 hours ago

Hey guys. I'm looking into getting a great hi hat mic soon and I was wondering what mics you like and why. Right now, I'm...

OwensDrumming
replies: 71 views: 12,754
Drumsound 9 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 212
Duke Zeibert 10 hours ago
replies: 113 views: 2,904
Funny Cat 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I want to do a dual mic set up on recording an acoustic. I currently have an 87ai. What's a good mic to use with...

Lazer Toms
replies: 10 views: 387
AuldLangSine 11 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 285 views: 22,079
mkdvb 11 hours ago

Art Prochannel II Buzz Problem I’ve been fighting with getting this preamp to work properly for months and months now, after...

tomwardplz
replies: 34 views: 5,287
mattrico 11 hours ago

Just wondering in anyone out there has used both of these tube pres and could offer any comparisons. I recently purchased the...

playon
replies: 15 views: 1,464
Jamie_72 13 hours ago

I got a dead FF800 which I'd like to repair. I used the PS unit from a working FF800 and the dead unit came alive, so obviously...

gilwe
replies: 79 views: 22,044
smockbeef 14 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,385 views: 234,061
Saturatio 15 hours ago

Just checking to see if any one has compared the Radial along with the Hardy Twin Servo's - Thanks

gravymanstan
replies: 26 views: 1,451
monkeyxx 15 hours ago

I'v got a microphone and want to leave it up on the stand. However I need to protect it from dust in the room. My appartment is...

chrisdee
replies: 67 views: 18,910
Extreme Mixing 15 hours ago

Any fellow slutz out there that have (or have used) the UAD Apollo x16? If so, what do you think of it? I purchased an X16...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 576
R3KMUSIC 16 hours ago

Are the preanps on par with the usual high end suspects? I've got a pair of burl b1d preamp I'm thinking of selling to help...

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 796
bburch88 16 hours ago

Here I compare the Sound Devices Mixpre-6 with Tascam HS-P82. It's not a strictly scientific test, but I think one can get the...

rojaros
replies: 12 views: 1,448
junior 17 hours ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 19 views: 968
RKeefe1032 17 hours ago

Hey guys, I have a question. Just a curiosity. For those of you that run tape, and happen to use a machine room to keep noise...

KingsX
replies: 9 views: 601
EvilRoy 17 hours ago

How does the CV4 compare to the CV12? Ive never seen a CV4 and have little experience with a CV12. I am trying to find an...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 428
cap217 17 hours ago

I got a free Neutrik patchbay. The furthest two bottom inputs on the right side have grey rings. The unit has NO markings, no sku...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 375
carbon 17 hours ago

Hey folks, Any thoughts on the use of spring reverb units in mixing? Keen to impart a beautiful, vintage reverb sound to some...

GOVARDO
replies: 10 views: 492
Jesse Mangum 18 hours ago

Brief comparison between two secondhand low priced mics. The A.I.R. FatBoy seems to be the same as Apex 480, CAD GLX 3000,...

LevinGuitar
replies: 0 views: 254
LevinGuitar 18 hours ago

Hey, everyone! Does anybody know how to set this up? I know it goes out usb, and I’ve actually used it with pro tools, logic,...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 2 views: 369
Thenewexhibit 19 hours ago

I want to send a vocal track from my DAW to my Eventide Space pedal as a outboard effect. The only option with the Avid Omni HD...

edaub1
replies: 2 views: 332
edaub1 19 hours ago

This is for live concerts only... not recording... A friend recently bought a Nord piano primarily for backing a choral group....

Piedpiper
replies: 120 views: 27,962
DistortingJack 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search