The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have SSL Preamps . and I use some dynamic mic to Drum / Percussion records. Some mic activator or booster , for dynamic and...

toofanstudio
replies: 3 views: 113
psycho_monkey 1 minute ago

Hi again.... I have been reading for a day or two about different plugins and how they compare to their tangible counterparts....

3dsmatt
replies: 11 views: 413
WiZKiD 6 minutes ago

Greetings, Looks like the tech I've been using who is upstate a bit has shut down his operation, I'm hoping just temporarily....

innerbooty
replies: 1 views: 72
disantlor 11 minutes ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,306 views: 189,444
Jethro 16 minutes ago
replies: - views: -
Rick Dalton 18 minutes ago

I was searching here on GS and I was surprised nobody has talked about this compressor from IGS Audio which is a improvement of...

Roloalcien
replies: 26 views: 6,687
cjduran 22 minutes ago

I currently have a Mojave Audio MA200 but find it too sibilant for my voice. Thinking of selling it and debating between the...

DrStone
replies: 36 views: 1,003
N1Greg 48 minutes ago

Hi Gang - I record myself. I have a great song tracked and 1) love my vocal track (performance-wise) but 2) despise the tone...

zydeceltico
replies: 20 views: 293
zydeceltico 50 minutes ago

Just curious as to how you guys patch your drums when having to combine interface inputs with an ADAT external preamp. Do you...

cfen
replies: 9 views: 324
cfen 1 hour ago

Im not familiar with this mic/brand, any help will be appreciated!

Astrain
replies: 1 views: 38
brndn 1 hour ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 19 views: 872
RBHan 1 hour ago

Hey guys, Because of the global pandemic, I bailed out of New York and went home to Wellington, New Zealand. I'm shipping my...

willmarshall
replies: 4 views: 76
MandoBastardo 1 hour ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 123 views: 3,052
joeq 2 hours ago

So I am rearranging my studio space and putting back up some absorption panels and what not. I have a pair of JBL 3 series and a...

Space1999
replies: 8 views: 184
dwpthe3rd 2 hours ago

My singer has a soprano voice and sings relatively high. Whenever I listen back at the raw recordings, I always find it harsh. We...

hungbriant
replies: 0 views: 45
hungbriant 2 hours ago

Hello, My engineer has a 1" reel to reel machine we often use in post for instrument sends to get certain digital sounds...

elmerfud123
replies: 7 views: 225
elegentdrum 2 hours ago

hi all, after reading posts for years, i m now posting on the forum. but i don t know if my post is at the right place so...

walt384
replies: 10 views: 374
TobyToby 2 hours ago

Happens at 2:08 and 3:29 Sounds like something you would do with a low frequency oscillator, but this is pretty early days for...

7up partridge
replies: 8 views: 227
ScottBrio 2 hours ago

Hi, I’m trying to use a small mixer and a one track loop pedal to loop multiple instruments and then be able to mix the volume...

One Man Banned
replies: 1 views: 114
One Man Banned 2 hours ago

What about the supposed bass roll-off ? And has anyone managed to compare them side by side with the Beyer DT 770's...

eldon2975
replies: 89 views: 39,240
SoundWow 2 hours ago

Hi, I bought both the Klark Teknik KT2a and KT76 over the past year and am really liking what these add during tracking....

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 1,237
szyam 3 hours ago

A hardware box with multiband separation and inserts.

BitDepth
replies: 0 views: 63
BitDepth 3 hours ago

If you had to choose 3 microphones to use the rest of your life. One ribbon, dynamic and condenser microphone. Which one would...

greatgreatriver
replies: 83 views: 5,887
RedEddy 3 hours ago

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about this device. Seems reasonably priced and incredibly innovative. I have one on the way...

Bstapper
replies: 29 views: 2,551
shmuelyosef 3 hours ago

So I placed a deposit on a 1073 almost 6 months ago. I get it, covid and all, but still. They kept pushing back the date, and...

sleshnyc
replies: 4 views: 269
HuwGPhillips 4 hours ago

Hello folks, I'm looking at the golden age comp 3a and 3a jr. Has anyone tried both of these? I was all set on the larger comp...

woodnut
replies: 3 views: 169
tkaitkai 4 hours ago

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 562 views: 41,044
doorknocker 4 hours ago

Hi all! I've in vain tried to find any pedal, and now since NAMM presented both new Strymons and Eventides Blackhole, the thing...

Honch
replies: 8 views: 286
mikegentry 5 hours ago

Hello all! There is no question Line audio CM3 is one of the the most popular/recommended mic on here. Do you guys know where I...

J.S.Erich
replies: 1 views: 93
DCtoDaylight 5 hours ago

Hey guys and gals, I recently made a $27 purchase that may be of interest to some. I have sensitive engineer hearing and it...

WiZKiD
replies: 4 views: 122
WiZKiD 5 hours ago

HI all, I do the usual array of male vocals, sometimes female vocals, acoustic guitars, electric guitars (happy with ribbon/E609...

arsonculture
replies: 17 views: 428
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

You made a mental note not to sign the contract or go any further with them?

goom
replies: 18 views: 905
boombapdame 5 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 386 views: 35,799
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Without suggesting triggers or new drummer, (cause at the venue I mix live, we get different drummers.) is there a magic formula...

lucasmusic
replies: 16 views: 420
sleshnyc 6 hours ago

I have a project coming up where I'll be transferring a lot of 1/4" tapes for a label, and I was wondering if 4 hours was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 28 views: 3,559
GLouie 6 hours ago

Hello! I took some time this morning to try and figure out the EQ points on the SSL Alpha Channel (these frequency points are...

dmac660
replies: 1 views: 79
dmac660 6 hours ago

Hello, So I had a GAP PRE73 MKIII and remember the power supply matching the back, AC 24V. I missed the GAP73 so I repurchased...

PracticeMo
replies: 3 views: 160
JLast 6 hours ago

hey guys, ive seen a few people in here who owned the eve sc207 so i want to ask if anyone know what this problem is...

PsyActive
replies: 3 views: 490
Lucastor 6 hours ago

Ive gone down the rabbit hole of cables. Some many type even the same manufacturer. Is Quad cable required for balanced...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 334
joeq 6 hours ago

What is your opinion for choice between below speakers. They of course come with different price tags, but wanted to hear what...

tochnia
replies: 0 views: 65
tochnia 6 hours ago

Hey all, I've been watching Chris Lord Alge mixing Lifeboats(Puremix) and it seems in Prep his assistant normalizes all tracks...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 23 views: 420
joeq 7 hours ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 425 views: 10,279
Avenue Road 7 hours ago

I just got the Active Mixcubes and there is noise (a little buzz) and its kinda annoying considering my control is very quiet and...

Dave Bear
replies: 106 views: 20,320
Avenue Road 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I’ll be recording an album soon and for bass and am wanting recommendation for a direct box for bass going directly...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 31 views: 650
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

Hi to those who are reading this. I have a rack mount LA-2A. Although I really dig what it does, I'm wondering if there is a 500...

engmix
replies: 11 views: 299
szyam 8 hours ago

I can spot a dbx and an alesis processor. This is the best image I could have, believe me. Maybe some of you can guess the gear...

53845714N
replies: 7 views: 298
johannburkard 8 hours ago

Hi all- So I'm like seriously overwhelmed. But I'm gonna get something this week. here's the criteria.. a pair of LDC for...

stickchopper
replies: 0 views: 96
stickchopper 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I mainly track out clean guitars. Currently recording with the Royer R-10 and SM81. I'm pretty happy with the sound...

m.laurence
replies: 12 views: 456
tedtan 9 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,979 views: 1,056,370
cl-audio 9 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 636 views: 220,961
Rockzentrale 10 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search