The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,468 views: 96,564
newguy1 12 minutes ago

I am looking for new monitors at any price really (i dont want to get too expensive maybee under 5 or 3k price range) I need...

tigerwoots
replies: 8 views: 345
tigerwoots 23 minutes ago

Hi all, assume a singer recorded a perfect take but there are some esses on the record and for whatever reasons the take is not...

marco_well
replies: 9 views: 403
gainreduction 25 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,361 views: 2,496,204
The Phoenix 33 minutes ago
replies: 1,578 views: 132,834
rob S 34 minutes ago

Hello ! I want to buy my first microphone, mostly for recording my own voice (singing), I I have an Onyx Producer 2x2 audio...

Straw
replies: 0 views: 1
Straw 36 minutes ago

Here's an example: Elysia Alpha Compressor at $10,500. One compressor that costs $10,500! I refuse to believe that this thing is...

Rob Coates
replies: 50 views: 1,604
robert82 36 minutes ago

I recently bought a d-sub to bal jack cable and noticed the breakout cables was a bit thinner then other d-sub breakout cables i...

blackcom
replies: 1 views: 2
Brent Hahn 37 minutes ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 327 views: 48,326
chessparov2.0 37 minutes ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 96 views: 7,364
ev33 41 minutes ago

I've been listening to samples and reading descriptions of this mic (Golden Age R1 Tube Ribbon) and it may be just what I'm...

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 8
Rob Coates 55 minutes ago

Curious if anyone else does this. I have the original NS-10m’s. I’ve heard a lot of people use a Kleenex or 1 sheet of toilet...

greenfields
replies: 0 views: 10
greenfields 57 minutes ago

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! So, I have really bad OCPD and work very inefficiently in the studio. I...

Cantankerous
replies: 12 views: 410
tsma 1 hour ago

I have been doing voiceovers and narration in my new house, and am running into some problems. I started using my trusty Cad-e350...

ocharlas
replies: 8 views: 119
edva 2 hours ago

Hey I don't want to beat this forum to death with SM7B questions anymore than it already has but.. But here's my...

PracticeMo
replies: 3 views: 97
Bushman 2 hours ago

Hello, I see on the specs and images that the Mackie 1642 VLZ4 has 8 subgroups. On the backs there are 8 outputs for...

bebbo
replies: 0 views: 36
bebbo 2 hours ago

So tomorrow is my birthday! rockout I want to buy an Opto-compressor to go alongside my 1073 Preamp. I plan on tube swapping...

sentimiento
replies: 7 views: 410
The Tenant 2 hours ago

I'm wondering why preamps built these days often replicate neve preamps but never SSL preamps? SSL is obviously a huge name in...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 101 views: 19,312
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

I've run out of inputs on my Focusrite Clarett 8pre (thunderbolt 2) and looking to expand this via ADAT and get another...

mobofunk
replies: 9 views: 373
mutetourettes 3 hours ago

So I'm pretty new to hardware eq, and I figured go for 'color' eqs, because wouldn't software be as good as hardware for 'clean'...

fromthepuggle
replies: 19 views: 1,377
mutetourettes 3 hours ago

hello you guys i need some quick help and suggestions. im in the search for some gear im in the budget from as low ass...

cesarortiz24
replies: 29 views: 1,753
themiracle 3 hours ago

Interesting interview with the guy from Golden Age. Even though I might have dissed the pre73 in the past, I really like this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 302
din 4 hours ago

hi guys firstoff thx for replying #1 - A general question In regards to rec vocals only (as all i rec are vocals), i currently...

nsta555
replies: 0 views: 82
nsta555 4 hours ago

i know many have old valuable collections from deals made over the years and buying things that went on to become gems, but if...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 16 views: 703
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

Just wondering in anyone out there has used both of these tube pres and could offer any comparisons. I recently purchased the...

playon
replies: 14 views: 1,325
szyam 4 hours ago

I'm thinking of buying a new pair of monitors for my little studio. I think I've narrowed it down to either a pair of Focal Shape...

Ahlbom88
replies: 3 views: 791
prorenzo 5 hours ago

Hello I've been looking for some active speakers for home listening and have found recommendations over a couple of different...

Swagoo
replies: 3 views: 202
Antti H 5 hours ago

Hi everyone A newbe here for drums and drumrecording. Got a Paiste PST7 20 ride medium which i like. While recording my tom...

Guitarking
replies: 6 views: 347
Mark Adams 7 hours ago

I've been following the most recent Heritage HA73EQ vs WA73EQ vs a real Neve threads, as I need another stereo pair of pres, and...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 1,369
Mark Adams 7 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone know what mic this is on the lead...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 253
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I've been racking my brain trying to think of an amazing studio I've seen somewhere on here with a pretty small live...

PaulMac
replies: 4 views: 285
PaulMac 7 hours ago

Hi, I have a Sony MXP 390 with voltage at 120v and I would like to convert it to 220-240v. I have the repair manual, I understood...

xformxs
replies: 0 views: 86
xformxs 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Melvin III 9 hours ago

See HERE and HERE. http://www.prosoundweb.com/images/uploads/Neumann_mic_web.jpg

John Willett
replies: 263 views: 81,787
WunderBro Flo 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
imot3p 9 hours ago

Hi folks, I do a bit of live streaming and currently use an SM7B microphone. My room is not noise treated and likely never...

betawarz
replies: 4 views: 188
JohnDrake 11 hours ago

Hello. I have an AMS Neve 8816 Summing Mixer. I need a replacement power supply. Where can I find one? If they're not available,...

JackHendrix
replies: 1 views: 131
psycho_monkey 12 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,618 views: 289,665
Em Dash 13 hours ago

Thought it might be fun and interesting, to open a discussion regarding the true "Dancing Bears" :heh:, of a band......

chessparov2.0
replies: 63 views: 1,491
Drumsound 13 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 7 views: 436
monkeyxx 14 hours ago

Hey guys, I have some pieces of analog gear that i’m looking to set up. Can someone please explain to me a simple method to...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 2 views: 180
sdelsolray 16 hours ago

The results are in -- post a comment with your winning choice!

asaffulks
replies: 20 views: 1,398
waldie wave 16 hours ago

Hey Folks Warren Huart put up a video lately with Jacquire King talking about "Use Somebody" by Kings Of...

leitrim_lad
replies: 1 views: 189
monkeyxx 17 hours ago

I've got literally no space for a 2nd sustain pedal (3rd actually but read on) due to guitar pedal boards underneath (and i...

JBQIII
replies: 0 views: 117
JBQIII 17 hours ago

Just wandering if anyone has any real life experience with the Great River Mixmaster 20 ? I know they have started shipping,,

Brett 123
replies: 64 views: 14,903
Doc Mixwell 18 hours ago

I recently purchased a pair of IsoAcoustics medium-sized (L8R155) monitor stands for my Focal CMS 50s. This was the...

superelixir
replies: 5 views: 1,922
roy_mattie 19 hours ago

I've got a recording session (spoken voice) set up for today, and part of it will use the SM57 that I bought myself in about...

Annoying Twit
replies: 68 views: 5,240
Glenn Bucci 19 hours ago

I've always mic'ed the toms from the top, mostly on the upper corner edge. But I get a lot of cymbals. I'm using 421s on rack...

henryrobinett
replies: 225 views: 6,079
Jeff Hayat 20 hours ago

I have a small room (8“ x 10“) with low ceiling (7“) and am looking for a minimal setup like BD + Mono OH to record drums,...

phil_space
replies: 10 views: 365
fhames 20 hours ago

Working with a female vocalist who has a very soft, sweet and beautiful voice. She is not a belter at all. Her voice is very...

mikoo69
replies: 12 views: 458
cat alley 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search