The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 101 views: 9,641
Drumsound 3 hours ago

SPL audio company with 120v technology can be showing big number of dbu ...... +36dbu. It’s so sexy and nice . Less noise and...

toofanstudio
replies: 5 views: 129
toofanstudio 7 minutes ago

What would be the cheapest and best way to get 8 more channels to go with my Apollo 8? I obviously want more or less the same...

erike123
replies: 10 views: 349
Ells 28 minutes ago

Hi everyone, so, for years I've been trying to figure out what it was that I hated about every single of my vocal takes...

Nelaid
replies: 11 views: 263
James Lehmann 34 minutes ago

Hey Apols if this isnt the right forum section but i'm looking for a reasonably priced A&H mixer technician in London. If...

gypsymoth
replies: 2 views: 94
James Lehmann 52 minutes ago

Hey all, so I have a pair of Pioneer CS-703's that I want to use but know absolutely nothing about poweramps. All I know is...

MrMerrySpencer
replies: 12 views: 329
burp182 1 hour ago

Hi. I want to try ribbon mics as overheads, to tame the hihats and cymbal sizzle. I have low ceilings, so Beyer M160 is the...

Pandemonium
replies: 28 views: 15,447
leitmo 2 hours ago

Just wondering. Every time I try it out (I've tried it on pretty much everything) I end up using something else. Perhaps...

JL1000
replies: 23 views: 549
JohnDrake 2 hours ago

Hi everyone. Title says it all. I've read that spending a lot on monitors is only a good idea if you have a treated room. ...

velaramon
replies: 47 views: 1,160
Noctambulant 2 hours ago

Hi guys, It's been almost 3 years since I have a Yamaha HS80 and I was wondering about the lifespan of monitors. They are in...

Diogo C
replies: 10 views: 5,349
Noctambulant 2 hours ago

Do pultec type eq's only let you boost with Q setting? I have the Klark teknik one and it seems to only have a high frquency...

camomiletea
replies: 13 views: 358
camomiletea 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,633 views: 266,663
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

Hello, Im between Presonus 1810c and 1810 , one its usb-c and the other one usb 2.0, tech specs are the same, do you think it...

ketrance
replies: 0 views: 57
ketrance 2 hours ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 143 views: 8,411
Noctambulant 2 hours ago

I used to have an SPX50D and really liked the symphonic effect. Is there any software that does this? It's a kind of multi-voice...

Mr Funk
replies: 32 views: 10,858
Drumsound 3 hours ago

So the XLII has been discounted at Sweetwater and the B-ULS seems to go for around $850 used. I've got experience with both...

xenozeno
replies: 0 views: 77
xenozeno 4 hours ago

I've found a vintage dynamic AKG mic that I can't find the model for. It seems to have been made for other manufacturers such as...

DarkandKurious
replies: 0 views: 75
DarkandKurious 4 hours ago

HI Guys, I had pair of Adam which i returned so now i am looking at the Lyd7 And Aps Klasik i never heard the Klasik but i did...

lacnadon
replies: 7 views: 1,499
Sanchez 5 hours ago

I want to treat my ITB mixes with some analog delightness - what kind of components in analog gear is responsible for the 3D...

erike123
replies: 5 views: 203
mahler007 6 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 106 views: 9,204
Mickboy 6 hours ago

I'm due to be recording with a band in the coming week whose bass player uses a MXR M81 bass preamp pedal as part of his live set...

dialectic
replies: 3 views: 181
dialectic 6 hours ago

Can anyone help identify the exact synth(s) used in this track? I love that lush sound with the slight grainy quality to...

jeebles
replies: 3 views: 180
jeebles 6 hours ago

Hey all. I've seen it written that duet firewire will not work with Mac Catalina. Is this true? Apogee Maestro 2 is 64 bit. Is it...

afrr
replies: 1 views: 325
Carlster 7 hours ago

Imagine a nightmare, where you have to sell your Bricasti M7. What would you do to reduce the pain? Is there anything in the...

Arseny
replies: 23 views: 3,848
not_so_new 9 hours ago

$149 seems like a great deal to me. Add the colour of your choice for a few extra $. CP5 Mic Preamp Kit Preorder – DIYRE

Mr Funk
replies: 45 views: 10,091
REMIXER31 9 hours ago

Has anyone done a direct shootout, own both, or (pleeeaaaase) have audio samples? I'm specifically interested in a pair of...

7up partridge
replies: 7 views: 343
roger 10 hours ago

Got the 1st generation Dbox...using the headphones fed from an SPL Neos (via the dangerous analog inputs) The Neos is very...

Unknown soldier
replies: 8 views: 309
masque13 12 hours ago

It's been almost 20 yrs now that Roland VS recorders hit the market I've noticed there's a wealth of used recorders on...

captain54
replies: 33 views: 874
cjogo 12 hours ago

whats you go-to VCA channel compressor plugin(s) ?

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 158
TS-12 13 hours ago

Sooo, I have a XLR (female) to 1/8 cable that Im using for mic preamp out into my OP-1 for live recording/sampling. Problem is...

Providence
replies: 2 views: 155
melveyr 13 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 967 views: 62,871
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Can anyone ID the yellow unit at the bottom of the middle rack, below the Culture Vulture in this photo? ...

EMMST
replies: 1 views: 143
j.frad 13 hours ago

Hi All - I've been searching for a 500 series breadboard that I can use to build some custom hardware, but I've struck out. ...

funkrhodes
replies: 7 views: 285
funkrhodes 13 hours ago

Hello folks. I'm looking to get an 1176-style compressor & leaning towards the WA-76. I've been seeing some people...

MisterCrayle
replies: 8 views: 268
Quetz 14 hours ago

The mono in and out on my pedal is messed up. I get sound when plugging into stereo in and out. Is this ok? Am I getting stereo...

NoPro
replies: 4 views: 126
NoPro 15 hours ago

Thinking of making an investment into a U67 reissue. Primary uses would be Vocals (Female and Male), Acoustic Guitar and Electric...

mikoo69
replies: 42 views: 2,030
brewbacker 15 hours ago

Hi guys! Question: I'm looking for someplace in Southern California, near LA, where I can transfer my old analog tapes,...

rickymix
replies: 9 views: 3,693
Oldone 16 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 422 views: 33,292
Karpmentalise 16 hours ago

I'm doing a studio makeover and I'm thinking a monitor upgrade should probably be part of it. I'm currently working on JBL...

nightchef
replies: 5 views: 244
nightchef 16 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 399 views: 54,930
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Looks like Neve is trying to entice the high end audiophile community? $5k for the DAC seems a little...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 165
Jim Williams 16 hours ago

Anyone know if ur242 headphone out can drive K701/2 properly? I currently have DT770 80ohm version but looking to upgrade to...

Nightmara
replies: 5 views: 148
nicholasr325 17 hours ago

I'm looking for a studio in Austin TX to record piano overdubs for a project that I'm working on. Going in for a day, interested...

electricity17
replies: 8 views: 273
kellyd 17 hours ago

How Long Do You Run Your Mic./Line/Instrument Cables? Me, my mic cables are all Mogami, & never run more than...

replies: 14 views: 7,470
swafford 18 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 216 views: 30,292
lacnadon 20 hours ago

Hi Tribute 1 users, I have a Beesneez T1 since 5 years. The mic is really great, love its sound!!! The mount not really. The...

Tom F
replies: 12 views: 643
J. Lemons 20 hours ago

Has anyone here had a bad experience with PMC before? I have both my TwoTwo 5’s go down with a fault. Basically the display on...

Mr Phil
replies: 16 views: 908
Mr Phil 21 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 94 views: 7,108
White Falcon 21 hours ago

I recently changed my setup to the following: RME RayDAT in my PC with SSL Alphalink AX and Apogee Rosetta 200 converters. The...

andow
replies: 2 views: 195
[email protected] 22 hours ago

the pair of Sennheiser HD600's I bought came in the mail today. I was generally pleased with the sound quality, but right now I'm...

MeatisOmalley
replies: 2 views: 150
hello people 22 hours ago

Hey gang, I'm investigating the Toft ATB24. Possibly getting one a bit down the road this year. I've heard great things...

ELI-173
replies: 156 views: 53,904
Cosmic Turtle 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search