The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all! So, I know there are a lot of mic shoot-out threads in this forum, but here's my spin: I'm preparing to record an...

Kroc
replies: 159 views: 6,470
Kroc 6 minutes ago

I just bought this Beyer M610 (Not m160) dynamic mic and plugged it in and it sounded great! Except the output is pretty low and...

The Recordingist
replies: 1 views: 17
The Recordingist 39 minutes ago

Usually when mixing I give the client a limited/loud version to listen to in addition to the wav to be sent to mastering. Just...

mjc68
replies: 1 views: 57
Brent Hahn 42 minutes ago

Been interested in the V4U since it came out a few years back and came across a pristine unit for sale. It almost delivered...

mbvoxx
replies: 4 views: 160
DomiBabi 45 minutes ago
replies: 266 views: 6,180
PdotDdot 1 hour ago

I have been hooked on The Weatherman CD by Gregory Alan Isakov and am wondering if anyone has insight on how it was...

richie0801
replies: 19 views: 1,424
joninc 1 hour ago

Hi all – I realize that there are hundreds of "the best headphones for mixing" threads, and rest assured, I have...

replies: 4 views: 127
191919 1 hour ago

At the moment I have a focusrite 18i20, and the octopre. I also have the ART PRO MPA. I am looking for a pair of mic pres that...

Gab_Azz
replies: 45 views: 1,009
matucha 1 hour ago

Which mic is this?

konstantine
replies: 3 views: 139
konstantine 1 hour ago

I Picked up a pair of T7Vs which I think are excellent speakers for the price point. All of Adam's subs are super expensive. Is...

pistolgrip
replies: 0 views: 45
pistolgrip 1 hour ago

Perhaps file this under "kicking the hornet's nest", but Lewitt microphones don't seem very inspiring to me. I picked...

MYN
replies: 14 views: 472
MYN 1 hour ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 35 views: 1,339
Rec_Eng 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,591 views: 183,126
BradM 1 hour ago

Hi, Quite often in the single manufacturer's monitors lineup people find a specific model that is the most balanced one and...

AKM
replies: 39 views: 24,404
BoogieWoogie 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 454 views: 25,018
Langur 2 hours ago

Hello, Can someone confirm that if I can't even boot into CMOS then what is the problem? Would this suggest the motherboard?...

Jonk
replies: 40 views: 1,318
Jonk 2 hours ago

Hello guys, :) My set up right now is manley ref c into mss 10 into uad appolo and all my inserts are taken by massenburgs EQS...

Sybille
replies: 4 views: 186
tkaitkai 2 hours ago

I only have one other compressor Klark 1176. Looking to buy another one. I could get a Summit tla50 used for the same price as a...

tiv
replies: 2 views: 581
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

I wasn’t sure whether this was a low-end or high-end question, but I can spend upto about $1200 (US), and that is high-end for...

OrchDork
replies: 62 views: 1,902
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hi, So i'm mixing in the box (Rock, live drums, gtrs, bass, vocals) and getting pretty good results so far but i want a...

vonphilip
replies: 13 views: 616
theblue1 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm a little confused about Purple Audio customer support. Months ago I have sent them an email, I get replied in 3...

frenkonio
replies: 7 views: 419
BoogieWoogie 2 hours ago

Hey, everyone. The grille on my small diaphragm condenser came off, and I'm not sure of the best way to reattach it. I'm...

In Nashville
replies: 0 views: 44
In Nashville 2 hours ago

Hi all, In my search for new monitors, I asked the guy from my local music store what he thought about the focal Solo 6 be's,...

nicolasmasset
replies: 166 views: 15,806
JTC111 2 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,913 views: 834,204
ardis 3 hours ago

So is anyone using a digital pedal (Boss, Strymon, Eventide, etc) with line level tolerance as a hardware effect in send return...

Langur
replies: 0 views: 69
Langur 4 hours ago

Hello. I suddenly get no sound from my Telefunken ak-47. If i turn my preamp all the way up, i get like -40 -60db peaks... So...

Drissk
replies: 6 views: 323
zohomoho 4 hours ago

hello world, I'm thinking of changing my production habits from totally ITB to hardware synths / analog mixer. The idea is to...

never
replies: 33 views: 1,906
Langur 4 hours ago

Hi, I recently got an EQPWA and it was working great until now. I have for example a guitar with a mic on its cabinet, going...

replies: 1 views: 240
2653589 6 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 93 views: 9,978
DrAlienSmith 6 hours ago

Im thinking about Adding à sub to my PSI a-14m. Havent receive them yet but im looking for alternative in advance in case...

WilfredoFernando
replies: 14 views: 756
matskull 8 hours ago

Looking for a present, vintage style mic for a very sibilant male vocalist. 87s and AKG's don't seem to work, thinking a 67 or 49...

aside
replies: 2 views: 171
aside 10 hours ago

Anyone of you Aussie folks seen one of these out and about yet? Just an 'M49' style listed on the website, but also saw the 'C12'...

swafford
replies: 21 views: 2,782
Rockabilly69 11 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,303 views: 286,573
RoundBadge 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
cpaf 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 45 views: 775
BIG BUDDHA 12 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,045 views: 2,384,308
foxwaves 13 hours ago

Hi everybody, I'm currently searching the web to find out what RCA Studios (Los Angeles) used in the 60's. Most major...

soupking
replies: 79 views: 20,824
cathode 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Radiotech96 16 hours ago

So, I hired a video guy to come and capture my band's (Teasin' The Cat- shameless plug) live performance at a small club. We had...

SoundUniverse
replies: 1 views: 184
joeq 16 hours ago

List Here - All Lunchbox Modules In API 500 Series Format This thread may already exist somewhere else but I couldn't find it,...

Mark Warren
replies: 407 views: 139,681
BoogieWoogie 16 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 46 views: 1,823
zohomoho 17 hours ago

I'm running my mix through an Overstayer Saturator, and the knobs on this thing aren't stepped, so it's not easy to get the...

drainyoo
replies: 2 views: 198
Brian M. Boykin 17 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,010 views: 128,540
tiv 19 hours ago

I love the R88 and use it on almost every session, mainly for front of drum kit. I mainly use it with an Integer Audio RMP2 and...

din
replies: 15 views: 488
Drumhead57 19 hours ago

For those who haven't seen these yet... some interesting frequency responses measured from a selection of popular monitors (it...

Marky
replies: 93 views: 12,346
brainditch 20 hours ago

I saw a post a while back saying that the more you crank the master the more saturation you get, but the stereo field narrows as...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 276
thismercifulfate 20 hours ago

So I have a studio that I sometimes make money from, but I'm really trying to eventually become a professional composer and...

Spano
replies: 21 views: 1,331
Lontra 22 hours ago

A good friend of mine has to spend some money due to tax reasons.... He needs A new pc Room acoustics New...

housegezeichnet
replies: 36 views: 1,103
joeq 23 hours ago

Hi everyone, First off, I am really a hobbyist. But, I really enjoy both playing music and the process of writing/recording...

kharma44
replies: 18 views: 647
monkeyxx 23 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for a good voice over mic for the last several years and through advice here and a lot of testing...

Jakash
replies: 17 views: 859
KRM Studios 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search