The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Apologies if this has been discussed previously. I'm interested to know if there would be any benefit to using standalone...

iz_thewiz
replies: 1 views: 2
I Am Smrt 1 minute ago

Hello people, I'm trying to use a USB interface and my console together to record my drums. The thing is, when the interface is...

I Am Smrt
replies: 1 views: 2
Blissy 4 minutes ago

so I bought a distressor less than a month ago and I need another one for stereo compression. Do you guys think I should go...

azdre90
replies: 6 views: 313
themiracle 35 minutes ago

Hi! What do you have underneath your speaker stands? I filled my speaker stands with a 25 lb bag of lead shot and the rest with...

PerGunnar
replies: 59 views: 1,803
DeadPoet 39 minutes ago

I know there are tons of threads because I’ve scoured them, with but new and seemingly better value for performance mics coming...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 16 views: 250
edva 54 minutes ago

Hi all been lurking here a while and decided to post something that I can't find through a search. I am looking for some thoughts...

cfdude
replies: 2 views: 1,654
ajweiss 1 hour ago

I read an interesting article about Portishead recording EVERY single track, one at a time, for every single song, through a...

John_McEnroe
replies: 94 views: 10,570
Denny McNerney 1 hour ago

Hey Folks, I know this might be a difficult question to answer, but someone asked me today how many large-format Neve consoles...

cpsmusic
replies: 4 views: 593
Anonymous Bosch 1 hour ago

Hi guys, this is my first post. I've just moved into a new house, and have my setup in a large room (switching rooms is not an...

justinmulli
replies: 30 views: 5,598
John Caf 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
808KickDrum 3 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm going to be recording vocals for a Pop power ballad this evening and I would like to get some advice on which...

cat alley
replies: 1 views: 139
voodoo4u 3 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,150 views: 73,360
matucha 4 hours ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 1 views: 156
jerkrecords 4 hours ago

Hello guys, first post here, really need your help for the most important investment of my life. I need to record some high-end...

Wizhard
replies: 2 views: 191
NathanEldred 4 hours ago

Does anyone else have one of these? I've had mine for a while and have used it for kick, bass, snare, and acoustic gutiar. I was...

layez
replies: 13 views: 13,027
Brian M. Boykin 5 hours ago

Hi all, Hopefully this is the right forum for this question. There are so many and I'm new here... I've been working on...

nolatone
replies: 21 views: 603
nolatone 5 hours ago
JL1000 5 hours ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 622 views: 13,601
ShadowsOfLife 5 hours ago

Anyone have any experience in attempting to use a Coles/STC 4104 ribbon "lip mic" in the studio? Since it's got a wind...

jdsowa
replies: 3 views: 2,618
jwh1192 6 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 35 views: 2,790
thermos 6 hours ago

With the recognition of different learning styles, this 4D visualization could open the way for many more people to be able to...

gurubuzz
replies: 17 views: 583
joeq 7 hours ago

my tape delay's transport and input are working fine, changed tape and cleaned heads, and adjusted bias but not getting echoes...

unfiltered420
replies: 3 views: 241
unfiltered420 7 hours ago

Hi y'all, I've come into possession of a very used Dynacord Echocord Super, for literally nothing - found it sitting outside...

antae
replies: 0 views: 95
antae 8 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 464 views: 95,473
Drumhead57 8 hours ago

How do these two compare? For example, having sub $500 monitors and room EQ vs some very good monitors top of the line studios...

Mr. Maki
replies: 25 views: 665
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

I have a deal on a used pair of active Atc scm20 mk 1, and are looking for some second opinions on the speakers and what you guys...

beef
replies: 5 views: 328
O.F.F. 9 hours ago

Hello there, I would like to know in which inputs it would be more appropriate to connect my new DAVE SMITH OB6 Module 1/4 inch...

djcandu
replies: 6 views: 298
Wayne 9 hours ago

Hey all! Assuming a "building" counts as gear haha: I'm curious, has anyone here rented/airbnb'd/etc an affordable...

AndyZippy
replies: 38 views: 1,037
Blaine Misner 9 hours ago

I've been trying to research this for weeks now and it's trving very difficult to get any actual answers from...

Vinnydude
replies: 3 views: 142
Vinnydude 9 hours ago

Gentlemen! Ladies! Both or neither! I've run across some amount of debate over the virtues of tracking a real live drummer...

Mag J
replies: 52 views: 1,870
joeq 10 hours ago

Hi For some years I have used Pro Tools HD Native thunderbolt with Avid Omni and Avid HD I/O 1616 I recently purchased an...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 337
musicmixer04 10 hours ago

Hey does anyone have any history with the vintage souncraft series ii, I bought one of these a couple of months ago, it was...

Vodou
replies: 8 views: 3,459
RE201 10 hours ago

Hello! I've been recording and producing in my home studio (which is treated pretty well, minus a nice diffuser) for a a couple...

Dorcha
replies: 12 views: 471
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

I heard the song... "I Love You Because" by Jim Reeves on a long drive home yesterday from my inlaws. Everything about...

featherstone
replies: 115 views: 16,425
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago
violethill 12 hours ago
voodoo4u 12 hours ago

I just bought several GAP products including a PREQ 73 Premier. I also purchased some Unite rack trays. The red boxes worked as...

Roodillon
replies: 4 views: 374
raddistribution 12 hours ago

Hey guys. Does anyone have a good template for a microphone - outboard - i/o list? To keep tabs on where everything is routed...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 1 views: 177
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

Hello all, I'm new to the forums... Be gentle D: I'm using a Coles 4104 Ribbon Lip Mic (I've loved the look of them for...

RanmaSyaoran
replies: 8 views: 3,336
Mr Funk 13 hours ago

... apparently Ronson found it as distracting as I did. The outfit for the other song was similar. I reckon that the Duane...

Brent Hahn
replies: 0 views: 257
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

Anyone with a Silver Bullet had a chance to A/B the pres against API or Neve/Neveish clones or any other hi end pres and...

IBE
replies: 6 views: 280
IBE 13 hours ago

Hey there, I've sorted out a few major gear questions over the past few days, but I'm still unsure when it comes to my choice...

jgstarcaster
replies: 16 views: 886
andersmv 13 hours ago

What are the best mics for enhancing the low notes in my male vocals? i have a good range, from low to mid to high. but i think...

charlierokit
replies: 44 views: 9,589
DSwaltz 15 hours ago

Hey there, Folks! So, as the title already says, my question is: What kind of soundchips were used in the classic Akai MPC...

Thelonious Monk
replies: 0 views: 177
Thelonious Monk 19 hours ago

Used the search function, didn't see anything. Here is my scenario: I have a studio in my upstairs loft with an Apollo Quad,...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 185
illynoise 21 hours ago

Hello everyone, I bought this VestaFire RV-11 Ambience Reverb off Ebay some years ago. I can't seem to find any information...

thezebralad
replies: 1 views: 1,359
FlavioB 21 hours ago

Hi Folks, I am thinking about selling my Presonus Studio 192 audio interface to get something like a Soundcraft MTK or a...

Rasjerry
replies: 0 views: 177
Rasjerry 21 hours ago

Hi I am a confused professional on a budget... I used to own/run a professional recording studio with all the gear my heart...

aparatenslet
replies: 47 views: 1,363
aparatenslet 22 hours ago

Hi there, I've started a couple of threads recently to help me decide what gear to get. Putting together a studio -- had one...

jgstarcaster
replies: 3 views: 291
askomiko 22 hours ago

Hey everyone got the chance to purchase a sound workshop series 30 console 28 input. Ive tried to research some info on here and...

byerssound
replies: 20 views: 5,394
NEWTON IN ORBIT 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search