The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I’m considering one of these mics for primarily recording vocals. My current mics are Shure KSM32, Miktek MK300, Audio...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 18
zohomoho 21 minutes ago

Came across this very interesting article in which Bob Clearmountain talks about recording drums the ultra minimalist way:...

Rob Coates
replies: 25 views: 1,020
deedeeyeah 28 minutes ago

I just heard "1000 Miles" in the store the other day and was like, "Wow, what happened to her"? Anybody...

voicegenius
replies: 32 views: 6,580
Triordan 46 minutes ago

:cowbell: Bettermaker just announced new product line called "Mastering Equalizer". I would like people who used...

antilife
replies: 10 views: 962
esencia 1 hour ago

Based on the posts I read, a fair number of GS singers record themselves. So... If you've also been recorded by AE's, other...

chessparov2.0
replies: 3 views: 102
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hi guys Strange to think that a software synth sounds so good that it's made me want to buy the hardware equivalent but that's...

Coxys
replies: 1 views: 174
Joebas 1 hour ago

Classic British Channel - for Chroma & DIYRE Colour ROYAL BLUE brings classic British console sound to the Colour format....

nd33
replies: 13 views: 1,255
drBill 2 hours ago

Hello guys, what is your point of view about using a real tape recorder for 2bus before going back to the converters? How do...

Friedrik83
replies: 0 views: 83
Friedrik83 2 hours ago

how do i get my delays and reverb to be so smooth like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYJuETPQEg

bae1073andahalf
replies: 20 views: 1,288
druhms 2 hours ago

Apologies if this has been asked a million times before. I’m in the process of upgrading my home studio and on the list is a...

iz_thewiz
replies: 3 views: 97
iz_thewiz 2 hours ago

For those that Have used both.... Of course its subjective but I'm curious to hear peoples personal thoughts on How you would...

greenfields
replies: 7 views: 187
lucasanything 2 hours ago

I was just listening to the delicate, shimmering acoustic guitars of "Any Major Dude" and taking note of the overall...

Silver Sonya
replies: 293 views: 27,134
mikeyman 3 hours ago

How can I achieve a decent vocal in reverb without it being overwhelmed? I do want that sound of it being within a large space....

vintagetones
replies: 65 views: 2,388
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Hello! I own and manage a recording studio in Portland, OR called The Trash Treasury. It's been in its current location (4...

TrashTreasury
replies: 1 views: 367
TrashTreasury 4 hours ago

Hi all, I have been playing around making music for over 15 years as a hobby and I focus usually on bass heavy dance music. I...

ura_soul
replies: 5 views: 552
RiF 4 hours ago

When tracking or mixing do you prefer the switch on Compress or Limiter on: vocals? Bass? Guitar?

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 217
Winetree 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Winetree 4 hours ago

I have a commercial project that requires a lot of SQ consistency, problem is that I'll be flying out to get some re takes and...

EMMST
replies: 5 views: 187
EMMST 6 hours ago

Before I moved into an apartment I was mixing on 8" monitors. Got a lot of noise complaints, went to 5". Didn't like...

Zen MD
replies: 0 views: 103
Zen MD 6 hours ago

In spending more time on a current project, the plug ins are just so quick, easy, it gets you there fast, they sound good, you...

Jason rocks
replies: 21 views: 761
thismercifulfate 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I‘m about to track some drums. All the usual close mics, 2 overheads and 2 room mics. I have 2 1073 preamps to...

Bonie3001
replies: 33 views: 970
subspace 7 hours ago
replies: 30 views: 1,609
Lance Lawson 8 hours ago
RoyFan 8 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 528 views: 180,184
jerrydpi 8 hours ago

Hi all, I've read on the description for the kt 2a that the preemphasis side chain as you turn it clockwise "reacts less to...

Coldsnow
replies: 0 views: 122
Coldsnow 9 hours ago

Hi guys, I've just been watching some new Courtney Barnett live videos and I can't figure out the drum kit mic set up. Courtney...

Anton Hunter
replies: 1 views: 311
Suspects 9 hours ago

Title says it all. A&H have discontinued their only analog recording mixer. Does this mean that there is something new in...

DomiBabi
replies: 29 views: 6,034
ShadowAMD 10 hours ago

I was curious about any new and/or further experiences, with any of the V69 models. To begin with IMHO, this is an excellent...

chessparov2.0
replies: 15 views: 576
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago
latweek 10 hours ago

hi there, I am considering buying a Eve Audio TS107 to extend my Neumann KH120 basswise Why I choose the TS107? It is sealed...

midmost
replies: 16 views: 1,123
hornyhornyhorny 10 hours ago

Hey. There doesn't seem to be a whole ton of clips online of Advanced Audio microphones. I've been bothering this wonderful...

Russell Hayden
replies: 2 views: 656
AlecAlfaras 11 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,358 views: 161,914
esencia 11 hours ago

Quite often I see people here talking about how they use low-pass filters and high-cuts a lot. It surprised me because I found I...

Dutch Dave
replies: 85 views: 18,291
Patrick Norton 11 hours ago

I've had the good fortune of recently hearing the passives with the Bryston 3B3 and loved them! I suspect the 4B3 would be that...

vibrations1951
replies: 6 views: 293
vibrations1951 12 hours ago

Hi, I've got the Audient iD14 for a while now. I absolutely love this interface, but I want to upgrade to the iD44 now,...

Horizon7777
replies: 10 views: 645
Horizon7777 12 hours ago

Hello knowledgeable Gearslutz! I am in the process of putting together a recording studio, and I'm trying to make it nice....

JoshXR
replies: 25 views: 4,986
Nip28 12 hours ago

Hello there... could use some guidiance if anyone got the time. If this have been asked and answered too many times I'm sorry......

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 19 views: 685
Therion 12 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 952 views: 112,000
Friedrik83 12 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I have a Fender Strat, an old one, but one that used to record and sound fine into my Scarlett Focusrite, and...

RoyFan
replies: 25 views: 675
YourBestFriend 12 hours ago
Patrick Norton 12 hours ago

Wondering what are your thoughts on recording cleans and distorted guitars with this combo, as in the thread title. Chain = 1073...

kakao
replies: 28 views: 933
joeq 12 hours ago

Hey all, I thought it would be fun to make a spotify playlist of the best sounding tunes of all-time. How does 1 nomination each...

iangomes
replies: 102 views: 3,593
Blue Light 12 hours ago

Does anyone know of any? There's all this gear that is either designed to be vintage gear or emulate vintage gear, but I don't...

hhamilton
replies: 501 views: 25,739
theblue1 13 hours ago

Hello all, I'm currently working on a Comfortably Numb cover for fun. We got it down almost to the cent, yes, with the...

Marc Girard
replies: 31 views: 12,551
monkeyxx 14 hours ago

My dad, Being his own little audiophile in his own little world, made these cabinets about 20 years back, Ported in 3 places. He...

Ensefalon
replies: 0 views: 128
Ensefalon 14 hours ago

YouTube I really appreciate depth in songs like the youtube clip listed. When trying to recreate a similar effects is it just...

jtmeag4
replies: 2 views: 174
theblue1 15 hours ago

This is a thread for information about the Peavey AMR Production Series split consoles: the 800 (24 channel, 8 bus or 32 channel,...

jtienhaara
replies: 16 views: 5,598
jtienhaara 16 hours ago

hi everybody, i'm a newbie and i'm building my 8 tracks analog studio (studer A80, 8 tracks , 1') i'm looking for a spring...

thegoonmat
replies: 11 views: 2,736
EvilRoy 16 hours ago

What are some things that are commonly missed when it comes to building a room that inspires creativity. My favorite memory of a...

YourBestFriend
replies: 10 views: 387
eternalsound 17 hours ago

I have 7 headphones in my studio that have taken a beating.... cables get stepped on, musicians walk away while plugged in,...

ejbragg
replies: 13 views: 431
ejbragg 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search