The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Sluzza’s, I’m looking at two keyboards right now, one of which I will purchase. They are both the same price, and they...

Raikkonen
replies: 31 views: 15,732
happymoogman 35 minutes ago

So you finished a song (songwriting) and prepare to start mixing, you have some tracks as wavs (vocals, acoustic instruments or...

Nuieve
replies: 1 views: 81
ade2 41 minutes ago

Do you spend a lot of time cleaning up bass tracks? I sure do. I wasn't really aware of how much until this past week -- I've...

Brent Hahn
replies: 33 views: 682
Noisewagon 1 hour ago

Hi, is there any dub mixing tutorial on internet that explains dub mixing techniques. Youtube or some site, for reading or...

loscolorados
replies: 67 views: 21,198
akachewy 1 hour ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 246 views: 7,486
unfiltered420 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,275 views: 247,130
Em Dash 2 hours ago

Hey Slutz... I need a great studio for tracking drums in Orange County. All of my go-to studios are in LA and SD and I need 3...

telejustin
replies: 1 views: 99
jrmprod 2 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 11 views: 432
Duke Zeibert 2 hours ago

This is a super lame thread. I’m embarrassed to ask something so basic and stupid that takes up precious GS server space....

henryrobinett
replies: 7 views: 213
henryrobinett 3 hours ago

This place is filled with passionate people discussing expensive equipment, techniques and impressive studio builds... yet when...

LittleDev
replies: 317 views: 22,413
lionaudio 3 hours ago

Hi there.... I heard an old song from Gerry Rafferty the other day called "Right Down The Line", and I was wondering...

Henri
replies: 16 views: 3,868
lionaudio 3 hours ago

i keep hearing over and over that condensers pick up more room noise regardless of pattern than dynamics do ... WHY ! ! ! ? ?...

neurosport
replies: 61 views: 7,254
Ebeowulf17 4 hours ago

Hi all, I just finished installing Xvives reissued mn3009 chips in my jx3p, and just wanted to post a little test chord with and...

Slutty Professor
replies: 1 views: 240
HarryDelmarva 4 hours ago

I grabbed 3 akg c460 mic bodies at an auction. I also got 3 vintage ck1 capsules. After searching the internets, I can't find the...

Doctor_Matt
replies: 0 views: 77
Doctor_Matt 4 hours ago

I don't know a lot about the start to finish methods of 'real' (traditional) recordings so I have a question. It might be...

Coxys
replies: 5 views: 304
kennybro 4 hours ago

Hey. Does anyone know of a control surface that gives you buttons for all the options in the automation window of PT? Like for...

South Brokelyn
replies: 1 views: 107
Matti 4 hours ago

Been so use to no latency --for 20+ years with the ROLAND system ... Looking at the newest PRESONUS 32 SC ---listed at ...

cjogo
replies: 1 views: 137
cjogo 4 hours ago

Hi all, can anyone identify what mic this is at 1:27? He records everything in an untreated room, but super close to the mic....

imoan
replies: 2 views: 103
imoan 4 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,008 views: 178,553
Snail 5 hours ago

All, Ever heard the old term "The more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know?" That is how I feel about...

drybones
replies: 8 views: 423
emrr 5 hours ago

I had all these out the other day, so I lined up the capsules as close as possible, plugged them all straight into a Steinberg...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 114 views: 2,322
Evdoggydog 5 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 227 views: 43,288
Lance Lawson 5 hours ago

I'm talking about plugins that combine several different plugins like compressor, eq, distortion, gate, reverb, delay and what...

Nuieve
replies: 28 views: 990
kmade 5 hours ago

Does anyone have experience with this eq? I need flexible eqs for tracking and mixing. :D My console has pretty limited eq. I...

telecasterrok
replies: 39 views: 11,204
s.d.finley 6 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,075 views: 614,504
cjogo 6 hours ago

I need this FX about once every blue moon, but... I’m leaning towards the Boss pedal. Anybody have it and the izotrope...

bgood
replies: 1 views: 211
bgood 6 hours ago

Post’em if you Got’em

GreenNeedle
replies: 13 views: 460
theblue1 6 hours ago

Hey Ya'll, I've been cutting tape with some basic Amazon single sided razor blades without issue, but I've been repeatedly...

JB_RCS
replies: 10 views: 199
kafka 6 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,232 views: 2,450,397
foxwaves 6 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 12 views: 1,236
kushyman 7 hours ago

I've recently invested in the Behringer powerplay ethernet headphone system. I'm running a P16-I unit using optical cable...

Stu_Resident
replies: 2 views: 1,565
pianoyamaha 8 hours ago

I have a Lexicon PCM 80 and still prefer it to my plugins but...I've always used it through a desk, no problem. This week I tried...

jaffa
replies: 2 views: 141
jaffa 9 hours ago

Hi there I have a behringer uca222 audio interface that has 2 phono in port and 2 phone out ports and a USB out port to go to...

Lunch and bell
replies: 1 views: 94
Lunch and bell 9 hours ago

I know all songs/singers are different and require different treatment, but what is your default chain that you later tweak to...

Nuieve
replies: 5 views: 291
Nuieve 9 hours ago

At some point in the very near future, I will be taking out a small loan in order to start a business recording and mixing, among...

sKJF
replies: 22 views: 474
sKJF 10 hours ago

So I'm moving from an Omni HD to an Alpha Link AX/SSL MADI setup with HDN. I have all 24 analog inputs working but can't seem...

noah330
replies: 2 views: 111
noah330 10 hours ago

How important are HP/LP filters to your mixing? I recently did a HP on loud guitars recorded through a 4x12 and by removing all...

Unknown soldier
replies: 14 views: 700
BIG BUDDHA 10 hours ago

Hello..I have the Sonarwork4 software and trying to measure my room..It says to not have a mic input going directly to speaker...

Snatchman
replies: 3 views: 147
Matti 11 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 666 views: 55,494
PettyCash 11 hours ago

(Premise: you take a speaker, wire its terminals to an XLR or TS connector, and treat it like a mic for kick drum) Alright, I...

rcb4t2
replies: 52 views: 28,931
Silentstudios 12 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 70 views: 5,125
guze 14 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,436 views: 187,207
bowzin 14 hours ago

Short Post to give a shout out to Ray Lam and the folks at IZ Technology. I bought a used RADAR 24 almost 10 years ago (came out...

Ephi82
replies: 0 views: 147
Ephi82 14 hours ago

Has anyone checked these out? Classic Baxandall 3 Band EQ. 3 frequency settings for high and low with sweepable mids with...

stylesforfree
replies: 3 views: 916
Slutttears 15 hours ago

I was going to post this in the main SiX thread until it went a little off...I think I know the answers but I would just like to...

Bollinja
replies: 7 views: 630
Bollinja 15 hours ago

Just bought another old suitcase to recap and flip and low and behold I didn’t look closely enough cause it has actual...

jml designs
replies: 1 views: 274
jml designs 15 hours ago

Loving this obscure sound reinforcement eq for all kinds of experimental purposes. It Looks like I can buy (but can’t find...

jml designs
replies: 15 views: 426
jml designs 15 hours ago

Hey peeps I'm going to moving to a Thunderbolt interface next year. The main three I've looked at thus far are Clarett...

Luts
replies: 4 views: 581
wuliwong 15 hours ago

Hey everyone, does anyone have any opinions or knowledge on the difference between the new BM6A Classics they are selling at...

noisebleed
replies: 2 views: 216
noisebleed 16 hours ago

I had a console one when they first came out at that time I began working more on other peoples music and gravitated towards...

babydaddymusic
replies: 4 views: 592
Wihliwatts 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search