The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,646
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 426 views: 43,183
Wellsa 2 minutes ago

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS SACRED rockout, here we go with another 1176 Rev A VS Rev D VS Rev F thread!... with a...

ChristianN
replies: 0 views: 6
ChristianN 7 minutes ago

dont want to make any adverts but i got problems when connecting my DTX900 module via USB to my PC just to send and receive MIDI....

dr. bibber
replies: 2 views: 44
dr. bibber 29 minutes ago

The reason I became deeply involved with acoustic guitars as both a player and builder is directly tied to the sound that Stephen...

Lance Lawson
replies: 54 views: 16,578
troggg 30 minutes ago

Hey all, looking for some mixing advice here.. I was recently reading about setting your kick drum at about -18db and shaping...

blinkybill86
replies: 8 views: 260
Brian M. Boykin 1 hour ago

I am performing some research into the analogue vs. digital argument, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to answer my...

diiigital
replies: 16 views: 451
IanBSC 1 hour ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 90 views: 18,410
knightfal 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,020 views: 864,767
Piedpiper 1 hour ago

Bongiorno everyone! I am looking for a affordable (second hand) decent analog mixing board with the following specs: 1....

CarlOcolucci
replies: 33 views: 2,214

So I bought this keyboard before it came out. I've never had an issue until now. I turned it on as usual, but this time the...

freefeet12
replies: 3 views: 173
omega75 1 hour ago

anybody have one of these units they'd be willing to part with? looking on ebay it doesnt seem that there are any on the used...

robotchicken
replies: 1 views: 72

This might be my first post outside of low end theory. I have the sense that there might be something about good outboard...

pemberley
replies: 11 views: 533
pemberley 2 hours ago

This could be in the computer section or the studio building section but I am just curious how some of the non audio technology...

3rd Degree
replies: 5 views: 370
Sigma 2 hours ago

anyone have one of these they'd be willing to part with? i'm looking for one and can't find anything on the market. I'd be...

robotchicken
replies: 6 views: 624
robotchicken 2 hours ago

I saw on your Instagram that you are moving to a new studio. Care to tell us what your new place will be like?! Kind...

gainreduction
replies: 17 views: 1,946
thehightenor 2 hours ago

to all, I just purchased an unbranded unit, not sure if its a modulator, echo, reverb or an amp. see the pictures I...

whatisit
replies: 4 views: 121
whatisit 3 hours ago

I've noticed that flatwounds get lots of good press here at Gearslutz. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good make + model...

Tubthumper
replies: 32 views: 38,802
Space1999 3 hours ago

I read many pages about how to record an acoustic guitar in general and how to do it at home. In the end I decided to try and...

fabiospark
replies: 5 views: 365
fabiospark 3 hours ago

Hey, first time posting on a forum... hope someone can help me. I bought an SM58 from eBay for £24, the description basically...

ConnorRundell
replies: 7 views: 300
ConnorRundell 3 hours ago

A friend of mine recently sent me a Dolby 361 unit to mess around with. This one came from Abbey Road Studios, so it's always...

andersmv
replies: 15 views: 412
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Hi all! I own a pair of U.S. (110 volt) Mackie HR824 speakers (the originals, not the MK2's) I live in Europe now with 220...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 0 views: 65
Princeton.Verb 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new audio engineer and am looking for a mixer to slot into a studio that I'm setting up. I've done a...

Anundeth
replies: 11 views: 680
Peter Craft 3 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,883 views: 215,689
Cody 4 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 612 views: 40,929
italo de angelis 4 hours ago

a friend of mine is willing to give me a few things including his Sonic Maximizer 882. i'm unfamiliar with it... has anybody here...

junior
replies: 97 views: 76,113
kennybro 4 hours ago

Good day dear Admin/Moderators and Forum members. We run a radio station that doesn't play "House music & Sons" ....

fabiotek
replies: 10 views: 356
fabiotek 4 hours ago

Hi Could anyone please identify the mics in the pic, particularly the circled mic?

janalex
replies: 0 views: 114
janalex 4 hours ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 22 views: 641
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

I'm switching out some electronics in one of my acoustic guitars and came across a bunch of internet commenters recommending...

atx89
replies: 77 views: 1,619
SleepCircle 4 hours ago

So, I currently have purchased a Grand Symphony Taylor 326CE, Mahogany top with Blackwood back and sides. It is the largest body...

SorryImDumb
replies: 4 views: 162
mark1971 5 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,256 views: 167,088
Monaco 6 hours ago

Currently running RE20>cloudlifter cl1>scarlet 2i2>Desktop. Moagni cables coming in tonight. Im not happy with the...

Bilc0
replies: 11 views: 313
CJ Mastering 7 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 32 views: 3,243
guze 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
TMetzinger 8 hours ago

Hello, after being a reader only for many years I finally registered. At the moment I am in the process of finally finishing my...

ang3l
replies: 13 views: 483
ang3l 9 hours ago

Hi all ... After reading some of the wisdom here, and drawing a blank, I've decided to swallow my pride, accept that I'm a...

CoachKidd
replies: 5 views: 436
CoachKidd 9 hours ago

Hi guys, I spent quite a while searching for infos about the M21 here, but found no comments about the sound and versatility...

Royer121
replies: 6 views: 5,460
Mikemaxcel 9 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone had any experience with the Presonus ADL700 vs a chain like the Warm Audio TB12 > Klark Teknik...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 114
dickiefunk 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
OolalavSuperfukk 11 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 118 views: 4,367
unfiltered420 11 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,811 views: 157,503
sergioelectro 11 hours ago

Hello everyone. I own three TC Electronic FireworX. Two of these are dead with bad power supplies. I understand these are...

mamero
replies: 54 views: 23,900
gyraf 12 hours ago

Any one knows if this is an ms20 ???

yann_
replies: 0 views: 135
yann_ 13 hours ago

Long time buyer of RTM tape here. Quantity / Volume user. Recording the Masters set up new USA distribution recently. Then I...

Plush
replies: 2 views: 330
SunkenCity 13 hours ago

What console (mic pres) did Phil Spector use to record the Ramones "End of the Century" album at Gold Star Studios in...

ScumBum
replies: 12 views: 657
rectifried 14 hours ago

hello! Firstly, sorry for my bad english :lol: I got a harman kardon portable speaker (specifically onyx studio 4) and had the...

Ismael Cardoso
replies: 0 views: 123
Ismael Cardoso 15 hours ago

I have some nicer ribbons already but Im thinking about grabbing a cheap pair that can live on a couple of guitar cabs. Anyone...

JSRogers
replies: 31 views: 4,055
hello people 15 hours ago

Cheap vocal mic for female with great dynamic in her voice (pop). What would you suggest: - Lewitt LCT 440 PURE -...

MpaMusik
replies: 21 views: 716
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

I think the SM-57 snare sound is great but I'm looking for something even better, along the same lines. I'm curious if the Shure...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 40 views: 3,232
kennybro 17 hours ago

so, anyone got these already ? They seem to be already available in some places. They're supposed to be the successors to the...

spaceman
replies: 36 views: 7,804
ashkilamande 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search