The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anybody have one if these supposed to he yhe same pre as in the radial 500. Im sure its a good clean signal. Would it also be...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 297
DMFraser 1 minute ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 12 views: 450
brockorama 1 minute ago

Tascam 2x2 - Gain = 57db - THD = 0.003% or less - S/N = 101dB or more - EIN = -127dBu or less - Input Impedance = 2.2k...

saurumanx
replies: 3 views: 1,468
DMFraser 29 minutes ago

Hey guys, I've been through a lot of forums but I just cant decide between these 4. If anyone has a link to their latency...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 19 views: 622
esldude 39 minutes ago

Hello, If you have a midi controller keyboard, or synth, at your DAW desk - where do you find it best to place it and the...

musicus
replies: 10 views: 6,045
FranciscoFrugoni 54 minutes ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 213 views: 11,584
SKYSGUY 1 hour ago

hi all, can someone help me out, is there a difference between the desktop Dave Smith Mopho and the keys version...besides the...

evenmore
replies: 1 views: 257
GAF Vu Master 1 hour ago

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here, although I have been an active reader for years. The reason ive decided to finally make...

IrieTy34
replies: 25 views: 1,279
IrieTy34 1 hour ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 85 views: 9,712
RoundBadge 1 hour ago

Does anyone have experience with both the Solo 6 and the Shape twin? I was mostly interested in what had the most articulate low...

shanghaitang
replies: 6 views: 1,109
John57 1 hour ago

about to order an audient id14 and a sony mdr 7506 from a german site www.thomannmusic.com (supposedly kind of popular) for a...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 90
blayz2002 2 hours ago

Whatup Slutz.. My current vocal chain is: Miktek C7 LDC Daking MicPre/EQ Daking FET 3 I'm happy with it but would like to...

mookmoof
replies: 9 views: 417
mookmoof 2 hours ago

Just found a Cp30 for sale, around 400$ Should i get it? Pros/Cons anyone?

Ezionjd
replies: 15 views: 21,508
Steve23 3 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 559 views: 55,358
u87allen 3 hours ago

Hey Guys, Have a Yamaha 02r96 mixing board, and I'm having a problem where audio being fed into comes out the other side 10+db...

bowdagger
replies: 14 views: 2,119
foxxy 3 hours ago

I recently purchased a Upton 251 and I'm curious about opinions on a second mic to get for when it's not right for vocalists....

explodingPSYCH
replies: 7 views: 306
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

I got a question about the id14's power supply. do they all look like this (power supply on the 3rd or 4th...

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 136
Logima 4 hours ago

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25. I...

dialectic
replies: 1 views: 94
bicarbone 5 hours ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 43 views: 1,502
saltydog3317 5 hours ago

Hi huys, Which is better as sound card feature ? for electronic piano recording and vocal and guitar recording i buying for...

loturow
replies: 0 views: 89
loturow 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I just want an analog synth to beef up my productions since I got none analog synths. What do you think out of these...

Thavma
replies: 0 views: 77
Thavma 5 hours ago

Hi Everyone, My neighbor has some musical takes on ADAT and mini cassette that she needs transferred to MP3. If anyone (ideally...

RedBaaron
replies: 1 views: 267
RedBaaron 6 hours ago

Gents, I just acquired an Eventide Eclipse, used and in good shape, from the original owner. The rotary knob has a little...

markiv2290
replies: 24 views: 677
stixstudios 6 hours ago

I have a rack unit with a bunch of gear mounted including a Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1202FX. All my other gear has switches on...

DwarfCactus
replies: 5 views: 146
fhames 6 hours ago

I'm curious about the pros and cons of using hardware preamps and compressors in your guitar chain leading to a VST like...

kernsyworld
replies: 1 views: 98
Muser 6 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 376 views: 64,543
rjb5191 6 hours ago

This topic has been talked about a lot... I still need help. I have two WA-76's. They sound different from one another. One is...

joelfarr
replies: 455 views: 40,340
Lewis Robertson 7 hours ago

My blackface Apollo 8 took a major hit and is dead, which gives me an excuse to buy the latest and greatest. I'm looking at the...

noah440
replies: 12 views: 730
Crazy4Jazz 7 hours ago

Hi there, Anybody got any information about 1970s Vintage Panasonic Condenser Microphones ? Are they any good ? There seems...

lioonel_dg
replies: 2 views: 296
7+1 7 hours ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 170 views: 14,909
GreySlothStudio 7 hours ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 49 views: 1,187
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

Slutz, I have searched and found a Tascam 48-OB reel-to-reel that I am interested in purchasing. My hope is to integrate this...

hunthearin
replies: 6 views: 7,087
BIG BUDDHA 7 hours ago

I've looked through some of the other upgrade suggestion threads but couldn't find one where the starting point was similar to...

micks
replies: 5 views: 260
ultraburner 8 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,117 views: 620,932
12ax7 8 hours ago

I want to send 6 mono mixes from a Motu 8A (Balanced TRS or unbalanced TS mono outputs) to the 6 “external inputs” on a...

DSwaltz
replies: 1 views: 93
DSwaltz 8 hours ago

Hello boys and girls! I have the chance to get a Gates Gatesway 80 mono console (transistor) for 250$ CAD. I was wondering if...

niva
replies: 0 views: 85
niva 8 hours ago

Recently a lot of hardware devices allow mid/side processing for eq, compression, etc. Most decode to mid-side, allow you to...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 246
fromthepuggle 8 hours ago

I’m having no luck getting the demo of drumatom to work. I’m trying to reduce cymbals in several mics, so I can compress the...

Terryrocks
replies: 0 views: 101
Terryrocks 9 hours ago

Hi, I bought a new Bricasti System 1 few days ago. But I can’t use it until now, it’s still show “Bricasti Design Model...

jason1581
replies: 6 views: 166
jason1581 9 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,425 views: 266,439
xojjt222 10 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,034 views: 92,240
Darius1 10 hours ago

Hi, just acquired a Profire 2626 and seems great for my needs, though I haven't been able to get signal into my TC Helicon...

Denta
replies: 1 views: 227
Denta 10 hours ago

The c544 module I bought direct from HRK doesn’t fit into my 500 rack without basically forcing it into position. The modlue...

buenavista
replies: 0 views: 106
buenavista 10 hours ago

I recently won these on ebay. Ebay link I've never heard of ns044's before. Apparently they are essentially ns10's with...

triple_dre
replies: 2 views: 6,503
MajorKeyz1 11 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just bought a high end preamp...I would rather not say the name so I don't rub anybody the wrong way. I am picking...

turk sanchez
replies: 22 views: 3,589
Lumin One 11 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,207 views: 897,210
bilal.robin 12 hours ago

Hi GS I'm looking to upgrade my monitors (from Dynaudio Lyd 8) have been looking at Genelec 8330+sub but have a change...

zoro
replies: 0 views: 109
zoro 13 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 504 views: 92,727
Mr Funk 13 hours ago

Saw this on Acme Audio's Facebook Page!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acme-Audio-Manufacturing-Co/175279792484087

sam guaiana
replies: 7 views: 2,674
alleyeseeing 13 hours ago

I'm trying to decide if I should buy some of the (from oktava so called) medium and large diaphragm capsules for the mk-012...

S. T.
replies: 2 views: 3,659
sdmc303 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search