The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've always heard that analog drum machines sound different from one another when compared together, but I thought that's just...

afewster
replies: 2 views: 31
afewster 1 minute ago

Hi guys, sorry if this thread is in the wrong spot on the forum- please move it if need be… Anyways, I’m looking to buy a...

OwensDrumming
replies: 2 views: 446
Patrick Norton 2 minutes ago

I'm looking for recommendations for 3 way monitors in the $2000 to $4500 range for my project studio. The room is small (10x10...

BJosephs
replies: 1 views: 535
BJosephs 7 minutes ago

Hi, What are the best Behringer stuff out there? Any stuff 2019! Thank You for your replies!

kite
replies: 10 views: 168
kite 17 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 562 views: 31,009
Funny Cat 21 minutes ago

Hi all, I am conducting an infinite multitrack experiment where I hit tape first and align resulting tracks in DAW. I want to...

dimebucker5
replies: 3 views: 304
dimebucker5 25 minutes ago

Those of you using stereo mics w/variable angles- ala AKG C24/33, Neumann sm69 and the new Vanguard V44s: how do you center the...

Velour Jumpsoot
replies: 7 views: 457
QueenSisi 25 minutes ago

I just watched a video on vocal pre-production (posted below) and a point was brought up about checking the polarity, or phase,...

monkeyxx
replies: 41 views: 1,073
monkeyxx 31 minutes ago

It was real eye opening to compare rough mixes on YouTube to the final masters. For example...

janalex
replies: 13 views: 858
Patrick Norton 35 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,322 views: 2,485,114
BudgetMC 40 minutes ago

So, I have two sets of reference monitors in my studio, Focal Shape 65, and Avantone Mix Cubes (plus a few headphones) to...

guitargypsy
replies: 12 views: 531
Patrick Norton 57 minutes ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 36 views: 2,923
augustusarnone 1 hour ago

I’m no physics expert, so I thought I’d ask some of you pros :-) Where is the best place to put fans in a rack? I have an...

Iron Octopus
replies: 0 views: 25
Iron Octopus 1 hour ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 32 views: 3,051
Lileddmusic 1 hour ago

I was always happy with my B&O Beolab 6000 speakers and Yamaha wxc-50 pre amp. Until the point when i got myself a Hifiman...

Futuristic_Alien
replies: 13 views: 303
Patrick Norton 1 hour ago

HELLO, I have a Kawai K1 and a data card. I dont see anything in the manual about how to load and save sounds from it. Can...

dalvare1
replies: 1 views: 68
dalvare1 2 hours ago

Hi there, So recently I purchased a Yamaha MG20XU to use, it's a mixer as well as an audio interface with usb connectivity, and...

ThirdEye
replies: 2 views: 615
zpurpz 2 hours ago

Has anyone here had any luck trying notched music therapy to help alleviate their tinnitus? The theory is you notch out the...

Rob Coates
replies: 5 views: 257
halfmanhalftoast 2 hours ago

Hi there, I’m running a home setup like the most of us, but my signal chain is equipped with some high end pieces. E.g....

jabberz
replies: 9 views: 555
mungu 3 hours ago

Has anyone here had a bad experience with PMC before? I have both my TwoTwo 5’s go down with a fault. Basically the display on...

Mr Phil
replies: 4 views: 549
Mr Phil 3 hours ago

Does anyone know of a good portable multitrack recorder (4 or 8 track) with spdif RCA input? Old or newish? I want to record to...

halfmanhalftoast
replies: 0 views: 81
halfmanhalftoast 3 hours ago

In 2 days I’m picking up a Brick Audio plate reverb that is about 200 miles away. I’m told it is in working condition and I...

kennyplex
replies: 2 views: 543
kennyplex 3 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,408 views: 68,899
Ruphus 3 hours ago

Hey ya all Considering that the price difference is small, I am interested in the best sound. What do you guys think? Which...

Zadkhiel
replies: 2 views: 922
McNewlove 3 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 153 views: 25,511
e-are 3 hours ago

It's time to upgrade my drum kit from my 70s Maxwin. I have found a Ludwig Club Date from 1961, sizes are 20" kick,...

Joniverse
replies: 11 views: 1,889
MichaelCaplin 4 hours ago

Hello guys! I am needing some help changing my Converters setup this year. My current rig is a Focusrite Liquid56 with an...

maostudios
replies: 4 views: 196
yep 4 hours ago

I've been getting a crackling sound with my Maag EQ4 and Purple Action randomly and and thought it was something wrong with the...

Jakash
replies: 4 views: 502
Jakash 6 hours ago

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I'm considering an MCI JH110a 1/2" 4 track for my small recording projects. The...

peterh1050
replies: 1 views: 203
WarmJetGuitar 6 hours ago

Lots of new developments in this area, tons of options, some of the already existent threads on this topic are outdated. I'm...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 328
fromthepuggle 7 hours ago

Who’s in the DC area? I have a client I’m talking to about prerecording some music for video promos for a few bands. I’m...

absrec
replies: 8 views: 704
tymish 7 hours ago

Hello everyone I'm looking for the right dynamic mic to pair with a 737 preamp. Does anyone here know a great dynamic mic to pair...

loyuit
replies: 22 views: 758
loyuit 8 hours ago

What dual keyboard/synth rig would you have? What single keyboard/synth rig would you have? No vintage stuff.

bchamorro
replies: 18 views: 8,417
vincentvangogo 9 hours ago

Hi I am wondering if anyone has any good places (other than e bay of course) where one could find modules for an ADR scamp...

SteveElba
replies: 17 views: 1,452
s.d.finley 9 hours ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 15 views: 796
Shannon Adkins 9 hours ago

...I thought I might try reaching out to any other GS members who also own an original Rode Classic I...I want to swap out the...

kidvybes
replies: 8 views: 1,683
ivansc 9 hours ago

I've heard these are meant to be the best but I can't remember who makes them, and also can't seem to find anything on google.....

WAD
replies: 4 views: 394
ardis 10 hours ago

My chain will be Stam Audio SA-87->Empirical Labs EL-9 Mike-E->Black Lion Audio Seventeen Fet Compressor->Warm Audio...

Cdub141
replies: 4 views: 603
mattias78 10 hours ago

I'm looking to run wireless MIDI from my Yamaha MX49 keyboard via the MD-BT01 dongle into my MacBook Pro 8.3 (OS 10.13.3) running...

Divedeputy
replies: 1 views: 438
ttkfirst 11 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 1,126 views: 71,727
Matchpik 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
9xSound 11 hours ago

So this has been out for a while How do you like it? Colour, compression, usefullness, build quality etc

XAXAU
replies: 2 views: 713
warhead 12 hours ago

I'm again on the hunt for the best ear plugs for live use. I've bought plenty that advertise that they are full spectrum but they...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 275
Janne19691 12 hours ago

Hi Guys! This year I’m graduating at the Royal Institute for Theatre, Cinema and Sound in Brussels and for a quite big...

TsAudio
replies: 10 views: 444
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience of the Radial PowerStrip versus the SM Pro Juicerack 3? Looking for a 3 slot 500 series 1U rack,...

7 Hz
replies: 6 views: 1,531
Danny_Kil 12 hours ago

Hello, I’ve written to the rupert Neve designs support a few times and tried their Twitter but they don’t reply. I think...

georgerarnold
replies: 0 views: 242
georgerarnold 13 hours ago

Hi all psyche heads. Im looking for an analogue phaser, be it a guitar pedal or any outboard unit that is less than a grand...

grasshoper
replies: 1 views: 565
Elmbeatz 14 hours ago

any comments?

zak7
replies: 17 views: 4,550
ottofire 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
eagle007 16 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,471 views: 275,279
angel72bg 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search