The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,407 views: 68,694
chessparov2.0 3 minutes ago

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I'm considering an MCI JH110a 1/2" 4 track for my small recording projects. The...

peterh1050
replies: 1 views: 84
WarmJetGuitar 13 minutes ago

I was always happy with my B&O Beolab 6000 speakers and Yamaha wxc-50 pre amp. Until the point when i got myself a Hifiman...

Futuristic_Alien
replies: 8 views: 176
DirkP 14 minutes ago

Hello guys! I am needing some help changing my Converters setup this year. My current rig is a Focusrite Liquid56 with an...

maostudios
replies: 2 views: 80
maostudios 19 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 554 views: 30,647
Shrdni 44 minutes ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 152 views: 25,453
davidl 1 hour ago

Lots of new developments in this area, tons of options, some of the already existent threads on this topic are outdated. I'm...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 202
fromthepuggle 1 hour ago

In 2 days I’m picking up a Brick Audio plate reverb that is about 200 miles away. I’m told it is in working condition and I...

kennyplex
replies: 1 views: 522
allfar 1 hour ago

Who’s in the DC area? I have a client I’m talking to about prerecording some music for video promos for a few bands. I’m...

absrec
replies: 8 views: 682
tymish 1 hour ago

What dual keyboard/synth rig would you have? What single keyboard/synth rig would you have? No vintage stuff.

bchamorro
replies: 18 views: 8,388
vincentvangogo 2 hours ago

Has anyone here had any luck trying notched music therapy to help alleviate their tinnitus? The theory is you notch out the...

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 117
theblue1 2 hours ago

Hi I am wondering if anyone has any good places (other than e bay of course) where one could find modules for an ADR scamp...

SteveElba
replies: 17 views: 1,444
s.d.finley 3 hours ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 15 views: 766
Shannon Adkins 3 hours ago

...I thought I might try reaching out to any other GS members who also own an original Rode Classic I...I want to swap out the...

kidvybes
replies: 8 views: 1,669
ivansc 3 hours ago

I've heard these are meant to be the best but I can't remember who makes them, and also can't seem to find anything on google.....

WAD
replies: 4 views: 289
ardis 3 hours ago

My chain will be Stam Audio SA-87->Empirical Labs EL-9 Mike-E->Black Lion Audio Seventeen Fet Compressor->Warm Audio...

Cdub141
replies: 4 views: 583
mattias78 4 hours ago

I'm looking to run wireless MIDI from my Yamaha MX49 keyboard via the MD-BT01 dongle into my MacBook Pro 8.3 (OS 10.13.3) running...

Divedeputy
replies: 1 views: 431
ttkfirst 5 hours ago

It was real eye opening to compare rough mixes on YouTube to the final masters. For example...

janalex
replies: 9 views: 763
Brent Hahn 5 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 1,126 views: 71,642
Matchpik 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
9xSound 5 hours ago

So this has been out for a while How do you like it? Colour, compression, usefullness, build quality etc

XAXAU
replies: 2 views: 676
warhead 5 hours ago

I'm again on the hunt for the best ear plugs for live use. I've bought plenty that advertise that they are full spectrum but they...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 176
Janne19691 5 hours ago

Hi Guys! This year I’m graduating at the Royal Institute for Theatre, Cinema and Sound in Brussels and for a quite big...

TsAudio
replies: 10 views: 437
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 35 views: 2,895
zilla_studios 6 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience of the Radial PowerStrip versus the SM Pro Juicerack 3? Looking for a 3 slot 500 series 1U rack,...

7 Hz
replies: 6 views: 1,525
Danny_Kil 6 hours ago

Hello, I’ve written to the rupert Neve designs support a few times and tried their Twitter but they don’t reply. I think...

georgerarnold
replies: 0 views: 150
georgerarnold 7 hours ago

Hi all psyche heads. Im looking for an analogue phaser, be it a guitar pedal or any outboard unit that is less than a grand...

grasshoper
replies: 1 views: 533
Elmbeatz 8 hours ago

any comments?

zak7
replies: 17 views: 4,535
ottofire 9 hours ago
eagle007 10 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,471 views: 275,193
angel72bg 10 hours ago

I know there are threads about attenuators but this is a specific question that I have not found the answer to. Threads like...

Gear4Guitar
replies: 11 views: 489
Janne19691 10 hours ago

Recording mostly Americana and genres closely related to it. I have 2 mics: AEA R92 and SM7B along with a TRP. Looking for a mic...

rdsyo
replies: 11 views: 740
Shannon Adkins 11 hours ago

JDS Labs - Atom Amp The specs and measurements of this thing are insane and it's only $99! Without doubt my next purchase.

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 1,535
diggo 13 hours ago

Hi all, I am conducting an infinite multitrack experiment where I hit tape first and align resulting tracks in DAW. I want to...

dimebucker5
replies: 1 views: 238
Arseny 13 hours ago

I have noticed that my right monitor M Audio DSM3 is louder by 8 dB than the left one; I swapped them around and the loudness...

aprofromindia
replies: 3 views: 461
chipss36 13 hours ago

Hello ! I've been using a pre UA 4-710d for a few months and I have not taken several recordings with it and it seemed like a...

Diap lavey
replies: 0 views: 269
Diap lavey 14 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,252 views: 211,359
Snail 16 hours ago

I've been getting a crackling sound with my Maag EQ4 and Purple Action randomly and and thought it was something wrong with the...

Jakash
replies: 3 views: 461
Jackash 16 hours ago

Hi, I want to know general opinions on vocals between SFURE SM 7 B and EV RE-20. I have some experience w/ the Shure, but I...

kite
replies: 19 views: 1,025
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

So, I have two sets of reference monitors in my studio, Focal Shape 65, and Avantone Mix Cubes (plus a few headphones) to...

guitargypsy
replies: 7 views: 427
guitargypsy 18 hours ago

Getting a new rectangular control room. Should I be facing one of the most narrow or most wide walls when I sit down to mix and...

blackcom
replies: 4 views: 594
yep 19 hours ago

Hey. Im new hear lookin for some advice. I strictly have worked int he box and want a little analog feel to add to my mixes....

Ryancarpino
replies: 3 views: 659
Ryancarpino 19 hours ago
yep 19 hours ago

How do I go about testing a potential studio location for RFI and EMI problems? I’ve read a lot about how to solve problems,...

Patrick Norton
replies: 13 views: 735
Patrick Norton 19 hours ago

So, I am still very hyped about the RD 808 and 909 clones that Behringer announced a while ago. While early in the year,...

lazylogidy
replies: 7 views: 842
Quetz 22 hours ago

Hi, I would like to use an M-Audio Profire 2626 in standalone mode, as an analog mic preamp. Without any converter, any...

HangArt
replies: 1 views: 701
Quetz 22 hours ago

Any body using this system for serious work? Perhaps having switched from another system like Apollo or HD.. Id love to hear...

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 352
SOLOIST101 22 hours ago

Fame - Pro Series VT-67 R FAME Pro Series VT-67 Studio Ro?hrenmikrofon -...

EL_HERALDO
replies: 35 views: 12,843
Konfus 22 hours ago

I have an Aphex 9000 series rack i'm putting together with gates and various aphex compressors. However i can't seem to find much...

Bitsmith
replies: 4 views: 482
blueNan 23 hours ago

Lets say I have a song idea and create midi information for the melodies, and I take it to someone who knows how to work a DAW...

imoan
replies: 5 views: 637
MarkSmith 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search