The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 38 views: 1,837
DistortingJack 1 day ago

Hi. I need some opinions for the smartest investment for buying studio gear. Current recording setup: Warm Audio WA12-500...

NikolajD
replies: 5 views: 258
Doc Mixwell 13 minutes ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 10 views: 253
WheelieR 18 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,912 views: 2,344,243
Unclenny 25 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 924 views: 106,633
chrizzi 31 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a Tube Preamp for vocals. I currently have an Allen & Heath Qu-16 for my audio interface. I...

rschlierbeck
replies: 14 views: 349
soundmodel 1 hour ago

I mix on a pair of Yamaha NS10m studios w/sub. But I’ve learned the hard way not to crank the ns10s as I blew a tweeter, I was...

bleep
replies: 10 views: 425
Sky 1 hour ago

Hello all. I will be recording a band in the not to distant future who have quite a late 80s pop influence in their...

super teaboy87
replies: 23 views: 3,671
bangbang 1 hour ago

I found this in an antique shop the other day. Has anyone seen one of these? What sort of power cable would I need? I'm not...

thenameisryan
replies: 4 views: 463
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

Why aren't more people sampling their gear for Nebula? Particularly, because I find it a bit problematic that there are few guys...

soundmodel
replies: 0 views: 60
soundmodel 1 hour ago

kfhkh By far delay is the most used effect of the most used effects, chorus, delay, reverb. By far delay has the widest range...

italo de angelis
replies: 24 views: 6,837
ruffrecords 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 36 views: 1,859
Ells 2 hours ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 400 views: 73,792
victoroni 2 hours ago

looking for a "darker" vocal mic. i use for vocals michael joly hulk - very good, rode nt2a - mostly to bright and...

zinzin
replies: 323 views: 21,603
zinzin 4 hours ago

For the first Van Halen record, which sounds very small and thin drum-wise to me, what kind of drumset and snare did he use, and...

noah440
replies: 0 views: 124
noah440 5 hours ago

hey, i found that old cassette recorder and want to run some drums through it. now my question, where is the input and where the...

zinedine
replies: 5 views: 240
soundebler 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
trevon 6 hours ago

I like the D-Box, but not having a remote is a deal breaker for me. Also, reports from a few people who own one, indicate routing...

logjamparty
replies: 7 views: 1,408
acupunk 6 hours ago

Tweaker was supposed to be out by now, but I don't see new video's or press. anyone have any new news? Thanks, dw

dusted william
replies: 76 views: 11,904
szyam 8 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,285 views: 173,783
szyam 8 hours ago

Title says it all really, are there any vocal mics with a small boost at 200hz? thanks Update: only one I've found so far is the...

jtsv2
replies: 13 views: 647
Bushman 8 hours ago

Here's a question - any slutz know of any new/upcoming Neve 2254/2264/33609-type units in development or coming out anytime soon?...

alexbassguy
replies: 16 views: 750
Joe Hone 8 hours ago

I've always avoided widening plugs and typically thought that plus the occasional half-hearted check in mono was enough, but I'm...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 88 views: 3,291
Ain't Nobody 9 hours ago

I just thought this would be a fun discussion. Here's mine: I recently bought a Heil PR40 off some kid. The poor innocent PR40...

mcsharp
replies: 51 views: 1,291
Lance Lawson 9 hours ago

I have an Apollo Twin with Quad processing, an SM7B and a Cloudlifter. I've recently made a thread asking for help with some hiss...

mcj.joseph7
replies: 0 views: 135
mcj.joseph7 10 hours ago

Seems like every time I try to compare any mix I'm working on to any pop reference, I ALWAYS want more 200hz in there than the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 66 views: 2,193
Ain't Nobody 11 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 43 views: 1,866
gpiccolini 12 hours ago

I know it's their dime but...what do you do with a client that nit piks every tiny detail of the mix and wants constant changes...

Rob Coates
replies: 166 views: 5,122
joeq 12 hours ago

So has anyone worked with the Sony MXP 2000 before. What are they worth? What's the good and bad of...

Matchless1069
replies: 37 views: 19,774
dlmorley 12 hours ago

Hello, I am a gearslut and have some money, so it must be spent. I have a Blackspade UM17R that carries most of the vocal duty...

NamelessUnknown
replies: 33 views: 1,954
chessparov2.0 12 hours ago

So, is any old lightpipe cable the same thing as an ADAT lightpipe cable, or do they just look the same? Thanks.

bobby yarrow
replies: 24 views: 12,871
d_r_i_x 12 hours ago

Which Mic is better for vocal recording? I have a dynamic sm48 and a condenser neewer bm-8000.

Guitarist93
replies: 0 views: 210
Guitarist93 13 hours ago

Simple question: I have a small semi-pro studio, some 6" Tannoys for primary monitors, which are hooked up to a...

buzzripper
replies: 0 views: 169
buzzripper 14 hours ago

Yeah, preferably a popular mic that’s consistently used and has been manufactured for decades with this quirk. Also I’d...

CorporateJ
replies: 3 views: 270
jwh1192 14 hours ago

I am constantly trying to stand on or wrap around a mic stand or.....the chord on my headphones. When tracking guitars is when it...

boboji
replies: 17 views: 17,686
steveisaudio 14 hours ago

Sorry gang, posted the below earlier but neglected to post the link to the sounds like a tool. Dig it: Hey gang, just got my...

kojak
replies: 2 views: 286
kojak 15 hours ago

Hi, I’ve been considering the ISK 2B Beauty mic for recording vocals but I have been recommended the Avantone CV-12 by a...

dickiefunk
replies: 16 views: 681
PickledPat 15 hours ago

hey! I tested a Townsend Labs Sphere L22 today and was a bit disapointed about the sound - I didnt expect it to be very close...

pete
replies: 2 views: 399
jonespnice 15 hours ago

What`s the deal with these strange looking fellas ? I`ve got one that I never had a cord to work with it. The damn things...

kevinc
replies: 41 views: 39,311
vernier 15 hours ago

I've been thinking of buying a single cymbal to use for recording, which I mentioned in another thread: But I'm also...

deern
replies: 9 views: 354
vernier 16 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 62 views: 2,544
richrenken 17 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 198 views: 13,356
newguy1 17 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 40 views: 5,063
alanhyatt 18 hours ago

Hi, I have an issue with my patchbay neutrik NPPA-TT-PT I have big humming issues It's a half normalled connection. After...

Gwengolo
replies: 0 views: 177
Gwengolo 18 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 27 views: 1,456
thermos 18 hours ago

well the 277 for example... anyone? let her rip

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 14 views: 5,148
djepifanio 19 hours ago

Ok so I am about to buy one of these mics... has anybody tried all three? has anybody tried two? I would love to hear from you I...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 45 views: 8,262
Sigfried Chicken 19 hours ago

Does anyone know of or have an MP3 upload of the "Linndrum alternate sounds demo tape"? There's an ad for it in this...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 213
rhythmcomposer 19 hours ago

Title pretty much sums it up. Which one has more vibe, more fun and more toneful? Looking for a moderately budget friendly comp...

John N
replies: 8 views: 511
John N 19 hours ago

hey guys, do you know which synthesizer (or instruments) they used to create that sounds at the beginning? YouTube i hear...

zinedine
replies: 0 views: 201
zinedine 20 hours ago

Yeah, this topic has been dragged through the hedges many times but c'mon so has most topics here ;).. I have a bit of a tale to...

ShadowAMD
replies: 0 views: 214
ShadowAMD 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search