The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 27 views: 2,132
weave 3 minutes ago

Hello, I am in search of a pair of high-end headphones for long production sessions in an acoustically non-treated room. I was...

Stefanob
replies: 2 views: 187
Stefanob 7 minutes ago

I think I've narrowed my search for a VO mic. I really need help of those who tried these mics for spoken word. To my ears,...

garrywindshield
replies: 24 views: 969
Dohreetoh 16 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking for a vocal microphone that can pick up sounds in a wide area. Tell me some vocal microphones with a wider...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 4 views: 155
thismercifulfate 58 minutes ago

Hi I'm considering buy another pair of PSI A23M monitors which is a fairly hefty investment for a long term studio. But I've...

CowboyX
replies: 1 views: 89
johannburkard 1 hour ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 25 views: 3,371
Leveuho 1 hour ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 188 views: 21,530
manpile 2 hours ago

i don't know if anyone is going to look in the thread i asked in ("fan disable or not"), so i thought i'd make a thread...

dysamoria
replies: 20 views: 1,093
RickD 2 hours ago

hi there :) for my studies in audio engineering I write an article about the unconventional use of audio equipment. Examples...

Jan.R.Flow
replies: 7 views: 294
Sigma 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 378 views: 29,984
metalplated 2 hours ago

HI all, I am a little concerned about the monitoring output of my SSL Six. I hear it a bit ¨SSl colored¨, the sound is...

jonatannarvaez
replies: 4 views: 567
[email protected] 3 hours ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 757 views: 19,377
Prosny 3 hours ago

@ 2:44 in. That glitchy effect on the guitar. What might that be?

jazzcabbage
replies: 9 views: 438
jazzcabbage 4 hours ago

I always see people complaining how the Neumann TLM 103 can be overly bright and on the strident side. But i think i found a...

ChuckyGold
replies: 129 views: 5,155
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

I just did an important two days session recording jazz. This is going to compromise two albums with of music. Great drummer flew...

henryrobinett
replies: 25 views: 656
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

Any rumours of what to expect?

bill5
replies: 11 views: 820
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

I bought a dbx 286s recently, and it makes a buzzing sound, with nothing connected but the power cable, and all dials turned to...

gearholic
replies: 3 views: 207
gearholic 5 hours ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 156 views: 4,049
konkon 5 hours ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 46 views: 5,099
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

I am working in ProTools/Cubase with Apollo Silver, summing into Dangerous DBox (original) then through ADesigns The Nail and...

tboston007
replies: 1 views: 162
zilla_studios 7 hours ago

OK guys and gals, I own a small but expanding studio, mostly recording, in order to survive and grow I am doing more business...

DanTheMan06
replies: 0 views: 120
DanTheMan06 8 hours ago

Hey all, I'd just like your opinion on this one please. I have the opportunity to get a 1960 Gates "TV-10 audio control...

golders
replies: 23 views: 1,378
fromthepuggle 8 hours ago

So I finally completed the 5(!) "George Harrison" verses, and the main Chorus of the Traveling Wilburys "Handle...

chessparov2.0
replies: 39 views: 1,009
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Should I worry about the rust spreading to my mic etc? It had been left outside for 2 years. When I pull the mic stand in and out...

Blu3sh1ft
replies: 4 views: 262
gwlee7 8 hours ago

Okay, last winter I bought a Pultec MH-4 tube mixer. The purchase at the time seemed kind of novel. I was getting this great...

soupking
replies: 38 views: 15,205
fromthepuggle 9 hours ago

If you had roughly €500-€800 to spend on a ribbon mic would you go for an old refurbished vintage one or a new build?

Con1741
replies: 1 views: 143
andersmv 9 hours ago
replies: 25 views: 1,318
Eric Edwards 10 hours ago

Though hardly revolutionary, it bears repeating. Leave all your DAW faders, including returns and master at 0. Never touch...

DJ.Makosi
replies: 36 views: 979
RBHan 10 hours ago

Hi all, new on here so this is my first post. I recently bought a used UAD 4-710d unit. Upon arriving I set it up and tried each...

Con1741
replies: 3 views: 251
Con1741 10 hours ago

Hey guys. If I am recording or mixing through a chain of outboard gear, what do I do if one item has unbalanced ins/outs? From a...

konkon
replies: 5 views: 392
konkon 11 hours ago

Hello everyone! I have in the workshop this German vintage EQ, of which I have virtually no information. According to the seller...

Musikorta
replies: 2 views: 190
Musikorta 11 hours ago

Hi guys. I have a little story. If anyone can help advise I would really appreciate it. So today most of my gear arrived for...

konkon
replies: 134 views: 2,168
konkon 11 hours ago

I bought a used 6176. It looks... well used. I suspect that it’s not operating at full capacity for a couple reasons... for...

Mendocino beano
replies: 2 views: 260
Mendocino beano 11 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with a KRK authorized service center? Most likely I have amplifier issues in a VXT8, i.e. not...

IsleBeatUDown
replies: 1 views: 457
JIminyglitch 11 hours ago

Hello, I just purchased a Soundcraft MH3 for my studio to use the EQ only. I am going out the DAW, into the EQ, and...

esppse
replies: 0 views: 105
esppse 11 hours ago

That Audio Test Kitchen page has been super cool for comparing mics. Kudos to them for making something so useful for all of us....

brianellefson
replies: 3 views: 195
brianellefson 11 hours ago

LED lights induced noise>> removed by a simple thin foil and a stupid wire. HOW?! https://youtu.be/H4umqudvWn0 More...

AlanWalk
replies: 11 views: 423
AlanWalk 12 hours ago

Is it redundant having the same type/family monitors? I have a set of the A77x and looking for a smaller 2-way. Am I better off...

jazzmik2000
replies: 7 views: 206
Slug1 12 hours ago

Hi everybody, I am experiencing some weird problems with my Metric Halo 2822 interface (3D upgraded). When I connect any of the...

zovar
replies: 1 views: 208
mh_bj 12 hours ago

At the exact time I was considering buying a Daking Mic Pre 500, I discovered that they appear to have been discontinued :(...

tomwatson
replies: 26 views: 3,963
votive 12 hours ago

First post. hope this is the right way to do it. I recently procured a BAE 2CR with two 1073 modules for a ridiculous price. I'm...

Alt_ok
replies: 2 views: 161
James7800 13 hours ago

Recently came into possession of this desk and can't find any information anywhere about it. was hoping there might be at least...

mattrico
replies: 5 views: 336
mattrico 13 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,525 views: 253,366
basic 13 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 52 views: 7,240
roger 13 hours ago

About to have a project mastered. I've been thinking I'll have Sterling Sound do it. However, an engineer at a recording studio I...

CaptainGear
replies: 61 views: 2,317
Sigma 14 hours ago

Hi -- Tweaking guitar rack and adding a Focusrite interface. Image is in attachment. Several steps have been taken to...

JWSpaceMan
replies: 2 views: 137
JWSpaceMan 15 hours ago

Hi guys. BSS DPR 402 vs 404 vs 422 (Opal) Does anyone know the difference between these three BSS compressor / de-esser...

konkon
replies: 22 views: 805
konkon 16 hours ago

Hello, I am in the process of getting a home studio set up. My buddies want to do some multi-performer recording sessions and I...

JayRobIBZ
replies: 0 views: 123
JayRobIBZ 16 hours ago

Hi, I've just gone from KRK Rokit 5 G3s to Adam A7x's but my stereo image has completely changed. I'm trying to pinpoint...

DMan
replies: 11 views: 1,159
Wayne 16 hours ago

I've been using the same pair of NS10M's for a VERY long time. I know they are notoriously controversial, but that's not what...

Maya Pinion
replies: 15 views: 1,199
GreenNeedle 17 hours ago

Thought it might be nice to do a comparison between the standard preamps on a Clarett 4pre (under 100usd per channel) and the ISA...

camomiletea
replies: 55 views: 2,709
tedtan 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search