The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a super specific question i have wondered about for years now. We all know Prince used drum machines for most of his...

DCMIX
replies: 40 views: 37,179
Bizarre Hands 39 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,600 views: 100,418
The_Phoenix_2018 56 minutes ago

Hey guys my friend is letting me borrow is jcm 900. i kinda like it with the style of music my band plays. (like early rise...

KyleSA
replies: 50 views: 28,825
BVDL 1 hour ago

Hey there, normally I do more reading here and don't start threads but know I would need some help because testing different...

deek
replies: 17 views: 474
deek 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,646 views: 291,478
djrustycans 1 hour ago

I'm wondering if I should change up the way I record guitars. Most stuff I record is up tempo rock 'n' roll, and I generally...

che_guitarra
replies: 33 views: 3,602
andychamp 2 hours ago

Hi to All, Got a RME Babyface (silver) & I'm happy with it. However, adding more inputs would be great. If some of ppl...

znaj
replies: 0 views: 82
znaj 3 hours ago

In 3D!!! As were Sean, Ells and Ed who met me at KMR to hand over the unit in person, I was the first person that ordered!!...

Quetz
replies: 14 views: 535
machdisk 4 hours ago

I've been advised by several qualified techs that when I recap the PSU for my Sound Workshop Series 40 console, I should...

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 124
jdurango 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
soundmodel 6 hours ago
John Caf 7 hours ago

I bought a couple of libs of the wkd, and one of them came in .wav file format. Some of the files are out of phase. This is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 11 views: 510
Jeff Hayat 7 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,362 views: 2,497,508
BudgetMC 7 hours ago

Just as the title says: One of my Avantones has a dented cube. Anyone know how to fix this? (Passive model if that impacts...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 1 views: 224
bitman 8 hours ago

I'm seeing mixed things on the internet but I definitely noticed that many say that the high end on the 650s is very veiled and...

Imnotyourdog
replies: 20 views: 7,927
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I was listening to an interview with Sylvia Massy, and she was explaining how she uses a "splitter" to...

fabianr
replies: 3 views: 278
bayswater 9 hours ago

i just love ozzy's voice and i was wondering: does anyone know what they used to use to get that doubled "ozzy"...

drambitz
replies: 45 views: 27,389
hebjam 10 hours ago

Hi all. I have been eyeing some of the Unidyne 55s mics which were made in Chicago before Shure moved to Evanston, Ill. I...

no genre
replies: 1 views: 179
no genre 11 hours ago

The legend of King Studios seems to be in the air these days. I'm creating this thread in hopes of consolidating everything we...

dylanwissing
replies: 5 views: 438
emrr 12 hours ago

I have recently acquired a Silverface Fender MusicMaster Bass amp which no longer has its original speaker and has been replaced...

dialectic
replies: 10 views: 424
dialectic 12 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,561 views: 217,871
scandal 12 hours ago

Hi, Can you name some of the mics that are in this video? Would help me out,...

panicinbabylon
replies: 4 views: 256
Jesse Mangum 12 hours ago

I have a custom built oversized 1x12 Zilla cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in it. The head is a Marshall DSL20. I'm...

Delitzsch
replies: 44 views: 1,477
Shannon Adkins 13 hours ago

I am planning on getting this synth setup: - Moog Sub37 - Minilogue XD - Roland TR-8s drum machine I will record the...

erikha94
replies: 0 views: 230
erikha94 13 hours ago

The product info has finally been posted on the Trident website: Trident 68 Console – Trident Audio Developments Has anyone...

Highphi
replies: 50 views: 4,404
entresolmusic 13 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 30 views: 903
monkeyxx 14 hours ago
occide 14 hours ago

Hi all, I own an old multiface and am looking to buy headphones. For now im interested in dt 770 250ohm(recomended by a friend)...

Demox
replies: 0 views: 253
Demox 14 hours ago

Does anyone might have links to where to buy the kind of knobs used on the PCM 42 and 41. Everyone knows you see too many of...

grahamexclaime
replies: 5 views: 638
sweetmojo 15 hours ago

Hello, friends! I have a specific question about Studio 2/6 interface vs RME babyface pro. It's not exactly a poll question,...

tomplay
replies: 0 views: 205
tomplay 15 hours ago

Now then, I've recently sold a few bits that I don't use anymore due to a lack of space and said to myself with the extra cash...

DlllonJ
replies: 3 views: 255
Earcatcher 16 hours ago

If this doesn’t belong in the high end forum remove it ... ok on to the review I bought a Manley ref C a little while ago and...

Cokey30
replies: 9 views: 713
fried fingers 16 hours ago

Hello - I have read that using the sample rate conversion from an audio interface (In my case the Prism Sound Orpheus) is...

Anna_logue
replies: 3 views: 296
Anna_logue 16 hours ago

As a crazed collector of vintage mics, I have to say that for functionality and use-ablilty, I am a lover of Electro-Voice. ...

The Padded Room
replies: 57 views: 8,019
lpedrum 16 hours ago

A friend had one of these stands and I have been scouring the net looking for them since and they have extremely been hard to...

chout
replies: 10 views: 3,693
richbender 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was an AD conversion when you plug your guitar into an axe fx and go straight into...

EmilEchal
replies: 0 views: 293
EmilEchal 17 hours ago

Hi all, assume a singer recorded a perfect take but there are some esses on the record and for whatever reasons the take is not...

marco_well
replies: 23 views: 1,172
Blaine Misner 17 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a good quality multichannel reverb unit for recording drum sets. I am especially interested in gated...

DanTheMan06
replies: 16 views: 667
vernier 17 hours ago

Holy cobwebs. This thing makes a snare drum sound like it's happening inside your ear canal! Super aggressive when the input is...

peterashermusic
replies: 1 views: 402
dirker 17 hours ago

Hi, I have a bunch of original Gain Brains and Kepex gates and 2 rack power supplies that are in varied states of functioning. ...

skythemusic
replies: 6 views: 997
skythemusic 18 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 159 views: 10,879
Dohreetoh 18 hours ago

I wanna a pair of headphones that will do the work for both reference listening and general music listening while working. I...

erikha94
replies: 2 views: 389
erikha94 18 hours ago

Lots of new developments in this area, tons of options, some of the already existent threads on this topic are outdated. I'm...

fromthepuggle
replies: 6 views: 848
DrSax 19 hours ago

Hi, all. I'm mixing a punk record that makes heavy use of four-on-the-floor drum grooves, and it's wreaking havoc on my snare...

bgrotto
replies: 28 views: 3,318
XAXAU 21 hours ago

hey guys i have a Toft ATB 16 that i like, but i'm worried about the parts quality since i've had a card for the master...

damiza20
replies: 1 views: 636
Biosynth 21 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,096 views: 113,295
studio673 1 day ago

I need to track synths with a good AD covnerter in the same league as the RME Octamic MK1. Since i cannot afford a used Octamic...

Corona Radiata
replies: 0 views: 380
Corona Radiata 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I am looking for a chameleon labs 7602 power supply schematic. I just finished doing a re-cap of a 7602 with...

KickBuck
replies: 0 views: 347
KickBuck 1 day ago

Have a Lauten LA-320 tube mic on it's way to me and wondering if anyone has done tube swapping and if so, what did you settle on?...

Rob Coates
replies: 25 views: 1,495
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi all, I know there has been talk of calibration issues due to faulty cables, but I wondered if anyone else has had issues...

Deltajockey
replies: 3 views: 348
Deltajockey 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search