The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 628 views: 220,329
crimsonnoise 6 minutes ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 80 views: 1,602
living sounds 8 minutes ago

Hello all, I'm the proud new owner of a Sony dps-v77. Much of the information I found on the V77 was from this site via a google...

manomanoman
replies: 56 views: 20,341
Hybridhobo 17 minutes ago

So what would YOU choose for under a grand for a single channel Swiss army mic pre if there could be only one? Top of my list...

Mayhem13
replies: 0 views: 23
Mayhem13 31 minutes ago

Hey guys i'm ready to purchase an eventide I've had my eyes set on the H3000 D/SE this is for the harmonizer effect more...

rcoket3
replies: 138 views: 15,185
DesolationBlvd 34 minutes ago

Hello i was wondering about the 2 units that are under the akai sampler in this picture , could anybody please help me identify...

Memona
replies: 1 views: 35
illnus 43 minutes ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 422 views: 10,005
sax512 51 minutes ago

The 3348 at our studio has this problem. The motor on the left won't move by itself, but when you fool the machine stopping...

estudiouno
replies: 0 views: 56
estudiouno 1 hour ago

Hi! I am thinking about UAD or Audient: Apollo Twin Duo USB vs Audient iD44. What is your opinions? Thank you for...

kite
replies: 1 views: 83
kite 1 hour ago

There are a lot of mics with fig8 patern in condensator or/and ribbon. Whats your famous or favoriete Vintage mic for mid/sides...

QueenSisi
replies: 6 views: 154
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Hello all, I'm looking for a sampling drum machine that has pads for the drummer of my band to use, mainly for triggering...

Hungry_Man
replies: 4 views: 162
chrisso 2 hours ago

Hello! I would love to know what you think of the quality/sound of this piano recording! I used one Microtech Gefell m930...

josefmaria
replies: 14 views: 600
josefmaria 2 hours ago

I have had my eye on the Successor since it was released and have listened to just about every example of it out there. I...

Retouch
replies: 1 views: 129
Dirk Churlish 2 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 164 views: 21,648
mitchell 2 hours ago

I just came across this weird ...pop filter? thing. Anybody ever heard of these or tried one? ...

Rob Coates
replies: 6 views: 224
mitchell 2 hours ago

I just got the Active Mixcubes and there is noise (a little buzz) and its kinda annoying considering my control is very quiet and...

Dave Bear
replies: 95 views: 20,142
PiloAdami 2 hours ago

Who has any experience with the Gefell UM 70 series and what mics (in your opinion) have that similar air/presence? All ideas...

s wave
replies: 10 views: 382
s wave 3 hours ago

Hi guys, New member and very new to synths. I have a Microkorg (Old one) i love it but i really want to start making more...

tankstep
replies: 2 views: 121
andychamp 4 hours ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 232 views: 4,434
Drumsound 4 hours ago

I currently use the KH120’s as my main monitors(which I love). But I want to add a second set of monitors, something that...

LeoRapture
replies: 2 views: 125
WiZKiD 5 hours ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 18 views: 798
italo de angelis 5 hours ago

Hi all - interested in some opinions. I currently monitor through the DAC on my Dangerous D-Box. I’m thinking of getting a Lynx...

KSMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 132
WiZKiD 6 hours ago

Just wondering if anyone has ordered + received one of their mics lately + how long it took from placing an order? Wondering if I...

le_gums
replies: 3 views: 188
WiZKiD 7 hours ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Roland R8 with a wonky power supply. Does anyone know of anyone selling the equivalent power supply?...

skythemusic
replies: 13 views: 8,875
Necron 99 7 hours ago

It's being offered secondhand at a reasonable price but something about that lower tier seems fishy. I don't believe it can...

sssavvez
replies: 4 views: 154
soundebler 8 hours ago

I work almost exclusively with live sessions, and I've been using the Sennheiser MD441U on nearly all my vocals for the past...

[email protected]
replies: 15 views: 2,150
Nielsbeard 8 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 537 views: 111,279
LiveMusicNY 11 hours ago

This just in!! We just came across this article by Bartek Muracki about Randy's Studio and Record Store in Kingston, Jamaica....

Sound Tech Ops
replies: 7 views: 211
Sound Techniques 11 hours ago

I can spot a dbx and an alesis processor. This is the best image I could have, believe me. Maybe some of you can guess the gear...

53845714N
replies: 0 views: 110
53845714N 12 hours ago

Hey All, I purchased a Delta 200 24 channel and it arrived last week. I had to wait for the power supplies to arrive before...

Gorquin
replies: 9 views: 754
Gorquin 14 hours ago

Hey guys it's been a LONG time since I have been on. Been out of the production scene for a while and I have come to a little bit...

SpeedKing9
replies: 5 views: 214
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

I heard the song... "I Love You Because" by Jim Reeves on a long drive home yesterday from my inlaws. Everything about...

featherstone
replies: 194 views: 22,941
Bob Olhsson 14 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 589 views: 102,638
johannburkard 15 hours ago

Hi all, I am currently running an Apogee Quartet in my makeshift home studio, and am in need of an upgrade. The unit itself is...

mistertyler
replies: 6 views: 177
Gitaarwerk 15 hours ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors in my small room Home. 9f x 13f (2.75m x 4m) My room is less then ideal but I got 6...

Martel80
replies: 92 views: 4,174
elambo 15 hours ago

I'm looking for a loadbox that simply acts a resistor, without any kind of output. I need it to handle 200w at either 4 or 8ohms....

ihateregisterin
replies: 21 views: 315
ihateregisterin 16 hours ago

Been using my Coles 4038 on vocals and acoustics lately and really enjoying the natural sound of the mics compared to my LDC for...

mikoo69
replies: 7 views: 260
andychamp 17 hours ago

Alright my Soul Brothas and Sistas of any persuasion (yes, I'm Black and proud), I'm a student of vocals (recommend me some names...

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 117
boombapdame 17 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 107
TikkoRome 17 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 616 views: 28,858
boombapdame 17 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 81 views: 8,478
LongPlate 17 hours ago

Hello and thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes there time to answer this question. I'm a newbie to the recording world so...

piledguy69
replies: 3 views: 102
Rick Dalton 18 hours ago

Hi everyone! The discussion always seems to be what's the best guitar cab mic when in reality, clean electric guitar and...

LongPlate
replies: 13 views: 474
LongPlate 18 hours ago

Hey guys, I mainly track out clean guitars. Currently recording with the Royer R-10 and SM81. I'm pretty happy with the sound...

m.laurence
replies: 3 views: 260
Drumsound 18 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 435 views: 113,833
Russell Dawkins 19 hours ago

Hello guys, :) A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine wanted to get rid off this mixer stored in his garage...

Sybille
replies: 1 views: 263
Sybille 19 hours ago

Hi guys, A few months ago I picked up a pair of Distressors (with Brit mod) and I’m absolutely loving them. Recently I’ve...

OwensDrumming
replies: 8 views: 631
santibanks 19 hours ago

After talking about it on the Zulu thread: Here are a few examples of a drum loop through the stereo Density. The settings...

Paul_G
replies: 63 views: 5,183
Paul_G 19 hours ago

Hey folks I am looking for a microphone to record vocals and acoustic guitars. My budget is quite limited, so I am deciding...

tearyhistory
replies: 0 views: 102
tearyhistory 19 hours ago

Hi all, Hope you're keeping safe! Can anyone help me identify the microphone in the attached image? Thanks in advance :D

jtyh1g11
replies: 4 views: 141
jtyh1g11 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search