The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My new Adam A8X's just arrived, and on Adam's website they recommend at least one week for burn-in, using music of different...

Sargaroth
replies: 61 views: 29,310
deedeeyeah 1 minute ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 159 views: 3,173
psycho_monkey 29 minutes ago

If I were to want to use my studio recording rig for live recording independent from FOH, what would the most efficient way...

konkon
replies: 0 views: 22
konkon 41 minutes ago
replies: - views: -
xlon 1 hour ago

Can anyone tell which is which on this acoustic guitar clip? I think the Oktava is easy because it is a SDC but the other two are...

camomiletea
replies: 41 views: 1,153
camomiletea 1 hour ago

Hi. I only use x desk as summing mixer. I like the sound of it. But I have to realign the faders very frequently for perfect...

amit monga
replies: 2 views: 118
Moondog007 1 hour ago

Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about gear in a different way recently. I'm a synth (modular) guy as well as a studio person....

bchampion96
replies: 13 views: 402
Paistemage 2 hours ago

So with some threads going about drum micing I though I would get a poll on overhead drum mic preferences. Which you use the most.

tymish
replies: 22 views: 742
vernier 2 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 207 views: 5,391
konkon 3 hours ago
soundofmai 3 hours ago

I'm looking for a high end 2-channel preamp that will give me a significant step up in quality from the preamps in my Apogee...

soundofmai
replies: 17 views: 527
soundofmai 4 hours ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 923 views: 25,856
Labs 4 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I pick up a DDA DMR12 last year from an early 20's young guy that got from his friend and original owner but the...

deluca631
replies: 22 views: 1,705
jrakarl 4 hours ago

Just switched from Studio One to FL Studio and every plugin insert has a mix knob where I can adjust how much of the effect is...

dbynes
replies: 2 views: 243
Wayne 4 hours ago

Hi all you slutties Is it safe for me to buy a speaker switcher box like this one from amazon to switch betweeen auratones and...

ajscent
replies: 7 views: 418
Wayne 4 hours ago

The recent update Antelope audio has put out is bricking a few interfaces. If you haven't yet do not update to the Launcher...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 19 views: 721
Vinylizor 5 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,853 views: 314,744
drBill 6 hours ago

Hello guys, i’m coming to the end point and ready to buy my next microphone pre amp! I need a Single Mic Pre under $1500 Used...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 36 views: 2,012
IrieTy34 6 hours ago

For the guys (and gals) who like to go with the hybrid workflow route in their studios, there's no doubt why the integration of...

Red Dog
replies: 42 views: 3,953
shortyboyboy 7 hours ago

I ditched a Soundcraft Signature 10 for a KMI K-Mix. While I love the form factor and look, I find I want real buttons and...

aligak
replies: 8 views: 318
Timbone 8 hours ago

Hi, does anyone have experience of these two mics and can make a comparison in terms of what might be better as an all-round...

konkon
replies: 20 views: 576
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Name says it all! My band is gearing up to record our next full length album and we decided to spend our whole budget on...

Toakley
replies: 328 views: 10,079
clearwave 9 hours ago

Hey Slutz Flash question, just a quick survey for my own interest. If you could only have one pair of monitors, for your...

dadolaaa
replies: 13 views: 4,809
tigerwoots 10 hours ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 41 views: 3,560
Gutz 10 hours ago

Im curious to hear about setup and routing you have with your recording console and rack gear. Maybe it’s hard wired instead of...

shortyboyboy
replies: 24 views: 1,281
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,528 views: 42,879
ardis 12 hours ago

Currently have the F24, which is nice. Can get a 24 channel ghost with meter bridge for stupid cheap. Anyone compare the two? ...

Unknown soldier
replies: 16 views: 2,094
deedeeyeah 13 hours ago

I hadn't heard much about about this relatively new mic company, but in my quest for an affordable U67 type mic to take out for...

Grasshopper11
replies: 40 views: 6,439
waldie wave 13 hours ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 59 views: 6,993
Brian M. Boykin 14 hours ago

What is your list of the best available used and now cheap outboard equipment to add to your studio? The definition of cheap...

TomTurner
replies: 11 views: 626
mamm7215 14 hours ago

After years of mixing on headphones I finally got my room treated and am getting ready to buy studio monitors. I have pretty much...

Jackash
replies: 11 views: 2,948
dublave 14 hours ago

Both are in the same price range. Has anyone done a comparo on these two cutting edge Cocentric near fields? At +- $1000 a par...

Phunkfarm
replies: 5 views: 593
johannburkard 15 hours ago

Anyone have an idea what the sound is that comes in at the 5:19 mark? Sounds like it could be a Rhodes or some other keyboard...

Grigoris
replies: 3 views: 414
burp182 15 hours ago

Excuse me if this is a silly question. Can I easily connect an Audient ASP800 AND an ASP880 to a Focusrite Clarett 8prex for 24...

konkon
replies: 9 views: 265
konkon 16 hours ago

Hello i have this mic with me a old shure 585SA unisphere A ...

Aleksei77
replies: 0 views: 195
Aleksei77 16 hours ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 47 views: 1,450
MYN 16 hours ago

I have been thinking about doing this, assembling a list of all current SSL console owners and users and their console...

James Lugo
replies: 287 views: 82,833
HonkyTonk 17 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 33 views: 1,686
konkon 17 hours ago

I have a Yamaha P-2200 powering my NS-10M's. Today I heard a big boom and discovered that both the fuses in the amp blew...

kernsyworld
replies: 0 views: 253
kernsyworld 18 hours ago

I am curious if boosting the signal in for my electric guitar will make a notable difference when running into the INST input of...

gwp99
replies: 7 views: 403
gwp99 19 hours ago

Hey all. I came across Studiocare.com by accident, and have never heard of them until now. They look legit, but as I live in the...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 13 views: 1,470
konkon 19 hours ago

Hello everybody , I need advices to get a good Pre-amp for myvocal/guitar chain. I was currently recording with two channel...

maostudios
replies: 4 views: 328
blackbirdstudio 19 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,143 views: 125,568
orbiterred 19 hours ago

Hello! I have a Gefell M71S that I am trying to get a little more information about, as I may be putting it up for sale to fund...

Jbarlow
replies: 7 views: 249
Jbarlow 19 hours ago
IM WHO YOU THINK 20 hours ago

Horrible news, My JBL LSR4312sp subwoofer broke today... I think the amp fried. Today was a hot day. I was mixing for...

kangking
replies: 8 views: 1,741
votive 20 hours ago

I have a few Beyer MC930s, which I like very much. I'd like to add a figure-of-8 mic of similar quality and price. I'm open to...

chris661
replies: 12 views: 346
chris661 20 hours ago

Thought it might be nice to do a comparison between the standard preamps on a Clarett 4pre (under 100usd per channel) and the ISA...

camomiletea
replies: 6 views: 547
camomiletea 20 hours ago

I haven't visited GS in a while, so forgive me if it's a clear oversight on my behalf -- as they've seemingly re-arranged the...

replies: 7 views: 443
gravyface 22 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have been trying to decide on which audio interface to buy for my studio, and I believe the Prism Sound Lyra 2...

Stefanob
replies: 0 views: 243
Stefanob 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search