The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 267 views: 41,169
[email protected] 1 day ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 2,983
Drumsound 2 weeks ago

This is one of several articles on how Billie Eilish recorded/produced her Grammy award winning album....

robert82
replies: 1,722 views: 82,552
MixedSignals 1 minute ago

Hey all, I am looking for advice. The following scenario is made possible for me, I am just hearing everyone out about it. A...

llpop
replies: 35 views: 982
Samc 3 minutes ago

First, I'm posting this here because I'm looking for the opinion of those who use high end gear. I'm definitely going for high...

jackalope77
replies: 150 views: 21,586
Disco1Disco2 3 minutes ago

I've got a few single preamps, and am looking for a stereo set. My favorite on almost everything is the UA Solo 610 with either...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 26 views: 1,072
Whoopysnorp 9 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,859 views: 300,720
sergioelectro 22 minutes ago

Curious what you guys have found to be the best pairing for this style of ribbon mic.

fairchildren
replies: 2 views: 378
Shannon Adkins 53 minutes ago

Good afternoon wise people.... I recently saw a video clip from MWTM where Tchad Blake is in discussion, and he mentioned a...

ghostman
replies: 99 views: 3,706
ghostman 1 hour ago

Both seem to do more or less the same on the 2-bus: compression, saturation, eq ... Both are meant to go on the 2-bus, so to...

zinzin
replies: 2 views: 906
smallstonefan 1 hour ago

I have owned the above compressor for a couple of years now, was given to me by an old acquaintance. It is designed as a live...

roadsweeper
replies: 2 views: 5,284
RandomPerson 1 hour ago

Building a personal/portable overdub studio with 2 high quality channels of tracking. I recently bought a U67 reissue and it's...

mikoo69
replies: 33 views: 1,252
[email protected] 1 hour ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,634 views: 67,027
Space1999 2 hours ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 283 views: 42,175
joshuanaconda 2 hours ago

I would like to record a Rhodes electric piano (73 stage), other electric-mechanical keyboards (Wurlitzer 200A, Clavinet D6,...

ihavezippers
replies: 5 views: 613
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

I just got Tascam 22-4 recorder that powers on. I don't have any kind of tape to test it out. What kind of tape should I get...

Rokus666
replies: 26 views: 6,852
Dub til ya drop 3 hours ago

ProReplicas home of UREI 1176 and Pultec EQP-1A clones Anyone use these or know anything about them?

littlesicily
replies: 108 views: 18,923
the fxs 3 hours ago

A very interesting monitor speaker from Danley Soundlabs: The Studio 1 and...

ferenc
replies: 20 views: 1,614
ferenc 4 hours ago

Hello! I have an OTARI RADAR II system, during bootup I get the following error message: "Missing operating...

MRCLIZE
replies: 5 views: 631
MRCLIZE 4 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,305 views: 160,269
mutetourettes 4 hours ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 7,902 views: 1,298,053
frenzy 4 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,576 views: 2,563,794
weave 5 hours ago

When using the Cloudlifter with a clean (ish) preamp of good quality..like a Hardy M-1.. ..Does the Cloudlifter get in the way...

Pchicago
replies: 2 views: 412
swafford 5 hours ago

Who, in the US, do you folks turn to for your tube microphone tubes? Right now I'm looking to get some new tubes for a pair...

jayson_p
replies: 17 views: 1,260
Rec_Eng 6 hours ago

Hi, I have an Audient id44. I got because of the possibility of expanding my I/O. I was thinking of getting 2 ASP880's as...

KingsX
replies: 1 views: 266
Matti 6 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Alesis HD24XR that needs to be retired soon. I'm on the lookout for something similar as that machine was...

fazeka
replies: 12 views: 288
fazeka 7 hours ago

I had forgotten that I had one of these stored away and came across it by accident whilst exploring a couple of boxes of 1990's...

Terry McInturff
replies: 27 views: 11,327
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some advice: i'm about to buy a pair of the JBL's but still not sure if it's a wise investment. For...

noisekeeper
replies: 2 views: 648
noisekeeper 7 hours ago

I have a stereo pair of Cascade Fathead II's that have hardly ever gotten use. In fact, I rarely record these days. I just busted...

grahambo!
replies: 4 views: 223
voodoo4u 8 hours ago

has anybody worked with the forssell smp-2b and the millennia media hv3 (not the 500 series versions)? they both are in the...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 157
gearstudent 11 hours ago

hello in mic with cables is easier, but can this beta 58a wireless be false the capsule? I have no chance to hear it it is...

ezeaudio
replies: 0 views: 227
ezeaudio 12 hours ago

Who all has one and how are you liking it? If you have audio samples with and without please share! I want to see if it’s worth...

PAnthony278
replies: 4 views: 731
chessparov2.0 12 hours ago

Hello all, i have 2 6176's. today I was trying something and want to use the compressor side only of the 6176's. I...

csrMark
replies: 0 views: 306
csrMark 14 hours ago

Here are the mics I just bought: https://goldenagepremier.com/ga-47-extended/ . (with both...

Neoneon
replies: 1 views: 603
packermans4 14 hours ago

I've been listening to Elliot Smith's eponymous cd a lot lately and love the warm, crispy sound of the vox and acoustic guitar. ...

myshkin
replies: 8 views: 3,963
Liam mac 15 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,801 views: 268,628
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

Hello guys, yes, one more "Vs." thread. Seems to be that I love to research about converters. But this is the first...

papawise
replies: 10 views: 6,856
Liam mac 16 hours ago

I know this sounds like a bit of a random thread but I dropped my Neumann TLM102 on Monday night. I've tried it out and as far as...

dickiefunk
replies: 25 views: 6,667
RedBaaron 16 hours ago

Got a matched pair on the way. Just curious about how some of you all are putting yours to use. Any fav applications? Unique...

dhughes
replies: 9 views: 5,889
soundman57 18 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 77 views: 8,509
nathansnud 18 hours ago

I'm looking at buying a new pair of monitors, and I unfortunately won't be able to test them. From my research, it is apparent...

tee_horse
replies: 4 views: 460
johannburkard 18 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/prreset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 2 views: 406
xarquid 19 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/preset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 1 views: 431
xarquid 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been stuck in a loop over the last couple of days, trying to figure out the best way to handle piano recording...

willmarshall
replies: 4 views: 537
joeq 19 hours ago

Heya guys. Thinking about pickup up an AEA R84, but I'm debating between the getting the active version. My preamps will just...

TheSinbound
replies: 17 views: 1,183
Shannon Adkins 20 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,371 views: 260,338
Kronos147 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
MUSICMUSIC 20 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with my DAW to Reel to Reel recording. I just bought it so I have no idea what I'm doing...

fabianr
replies: 37 views: 738
theblue1 20 hours ago

Not my intention to fuel yet another debate on analog vs. digital here since I already work Hybrid and I'm quite happy this way....

sparrow
replies: 13 views: 769
Papanate 21 hours ago

People are always quick to point out the amount of big commercial studios that have gone out of business since the 90s, but what...

Samc
replies: 0 views: 396
Samc 21 hours ago

I may need a capstan motor for my 234 but not sure. My situation is as follows: before I realized I had to replace the belts, I...

clarksil
replies: 2 views: 634
clarksil 22 hours ago
replies: 1,757 views: 150,674
Paul_G 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search