The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Good morning all, I am pleasantly surprised to say that last night i put up a pair of sm57's as my drum overheads and got what i...

carolcappetta
replies: 29 views: 437
gearstudent 27 minutes ago

So. I have a dear friend who's an artist, and very good when it comes to singing, but she doesn't have any studio setup at her...

mystified
replies: 38 views: 779
bill5 50 minutes ago

Acoustic music and acoustic guitars. What stereo recording method are you using and what's the advantages over others.

papaki23
replies: 29 views: 1,132
gearstudent 50 minutes ago

I know everyone is going to say EQ or compression and thats standard. But what I am really asking is what do you do that you have...

cap217
replies: 32 views: 750
thehightenor 50 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,068 views: 335,079
rosewood123 50 minutes ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 324 views: 10,911
joeq 51 minutes ago

I'm using Behringer X32 as main console in my live/studio operation. It is a good device, but now I'm looking for something more...

Superpiano
replies: 29 views: 504
cheu78 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,159 views: 1,087,126
dirtROBOT 1 hour ago

If I'm playing a one man show most likely acoustic, is there a pedal or something I can use that saves tracts and I kick it and...

Garage Rodeo
replies: 8 views: 655
Singular Sound 1 hour ago

Need some advice/suggestions. We’re relocating from the US to Australia in Feb/March. I’ll have a space to set up the...

soundrick
replies: 0 views: 22
soundrick 1 hour ago

Salutations Slutz, I have been recording with Pro Tools for the last 10 years. Before that I was recording on hard disk...

Master Moss
replies: 21 views: 650
JSchmo 1 hour ago

I’ve read so many differing opinions, it’s hard to know what to believe. Does anyone have experience using the hd650’s with...

a.m. son
replies: 14 views: 2,582
blinkSaunders 1 hour ago

Hello, I currently use a Steinberg UR44 at home and an Apogee Ensemble (Firewire) + a Focusrite 18i20 at the studio (and a...

Skippy63
replies: 4 views: 543
imlach 1 hour ago

Hey, everybody! I'm always reaching for my friend AlohaChris from AGF and you guys from Gearslutz for some advices. I just got...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 27 views: 347
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago
replies: 2,231 views: 189,853
rob S 2 hours ago

So I was wondering who else just uses a pair of bookshelfs for their primary monitors? My favorite monitors have been B & Ws...

Nanashi
replies: 13 views: 566
To Mega Therion 2 hours ago

OK, maybe it’s not my first choice. But you really can’t beat the space. I have 4 preamps, 3 equalizers and 2 de-essers...

7up partridge
replies: 3 views: 278
Penguino 2 hours ago

Hi Sluts! Thru the Corona lock down in our country I have so much time for a DIY 500 series module. So I found the sound...

Pavilon
replies: 1 views: 91
Pavilon 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 555 views: 34,145
Peter Craft 2 hours ago

Hi All - It's a sad old story that begins with "a friend of mine............." :-) .............has a band -...

zydeceltico
replies: 41 views: 1,309
Maggot Brain 3 hours ago

Dear all, as a short intro to my post & questions I'm planning to get a good analog console for tracking & mixing and...

Anje
replies: 139 views: 26,172
Altoproxima 4 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 59 views: 10,101
kwazi 5 hours ago

This is a thread for information about the Peavey AMR Production Series split consoles: the 800 (24 channel, 8 bus or 32 channel,...

jtienhaara
replies: 39 views: 10,293
fredrikberg 6 hours ago

Hi I need help figuring out which monitors will work best for what I want to do. I'm 100% musician - 0% Engineer type. I'm...

mctoad
replies: 5 views: 292
dmac660 7 hours ago

I'm going to be picking up a pair of JBL LSR305s and will need to mount them on the ceiling. Can anyone recommend a good, sturdy...

The Mule
replies: 1 views: 1,279
Sbmusicandpost 7 hours ago

Hi there, everybody! I have just got myself a Neumann KMS105, and I'm thinking it might be a fake model. I used to have a black...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 8 views: 300
DistortingJack 8 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I was curious if anyone has any experience with the in line preamps for SM 91. AFAIK the only preamps that you buy...

Nielsbeard
replies: 0 views: 69
Nielsbeard 8 hours ago

Hello! I'm right now writing up an upgrade plan for my home studio to make it more high end and allow me to mix more...

Max822
replies: 0 views: 79
Max822 8 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 410 views: 39,222
roger 9 hours ago

I've just been offered a Soundcraft 6000 mixing desk for 800 euros (circa 960 dollars). I've heard of the make but know nothing...

karambos
replies: 44 views: 33,433
Bob Ross 9 hours ago

Hi there, I am trying to connect my new Xenyx X1204usb mixer to my pc and to ANY radio software ( I have tried a couple already...

speakerboxpetros
replies: 0 views: 73
speakerboxpetros 12 hours ago

I am teaching a small group language learning class that I would like to also record and post online. I am going to be doing most...

benny15
replies: 14 views: 216
benny15 12 hours ago

After talking about it on the Zulu thread: Here are a few examples of a drum loop through the stereo Density. The settings...

Paul_G
replies: 72 views: 6,835
the fxs 13 hours ago

Hi, Thought I’d post this as I’m curious to know how people track their vocals? Does anyone still use external compressors...

dickiefunk
replies: 89 views: 9,072
andychamp 13 hours ago

I've seen some artists with crazy studios on IG (Richard Devine for example) that have tons of "visual monitoring"...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 124
jaddie 15 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking to add the possibility to connect people's laptop to my system with no problems of driver or connectic,...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 11 views: 634
E Artsy Moods 16 hours ago

What do you think of akg c535 eb? A good microphone in the studio? How do you use it?

Turabus
replies: 21 views: 5,693
wildplum 19 hours ago

Howdy ! I've 0 experience with studio monitors , mic and audio interfaces , but i want to for my home studio (just a hobby...

Dimebag
replies: 1 views: 165
ambiguous signal 19 hours ago

i assume the $200.us new low price is because it's getting an upgrade or replacement ..ya figure they will fix the worst mic...

Sigma
replies: 118 views: 5,015
Drumsound 21 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently put up this video: https://youtu.be/Pz5aoRrRU5c Where I took an EV RE320, measured the response, and...

chris661
replies: 2 views: 669
gkanai 22 hours ago

I am redesigning my patch bay. I understand the basic principles of having all the patch points on the bay, having frequently...

TrashTreasury
replies: 7 views: 486
TrashTreasury 22 hours ago

I've noticed that one of my two sm57s seems to have had its low-end response magically disappear. It didn't sound quite right in...

jmtrujillo
replies: 4 views: 283
MilkPossumSound 22 hours ago

Song is Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown's Aftershock. Verse/chorus are slower, then there is a fast part, which is preceded...

gravyface
replies: 0 views: 106
gravyface 23 hours ago

My space is pretty small...I typically put a vocalist in the same spot all the time...some kind of permanent mic stand that does...

7up partridge
replies: 8 views: 211
joeq 23 hours ago

Can anyone comment on the console and outboard they were using then?

fross
replies: 17 views: 8,028
Leslie Ballard 23 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,942 views: 480,707
nicolasmasset 1 day ago

Anybody else with a Rumour notice their wall wart supply getting like burning hot? That is all.

ragnarokzwei
replies: 0 views: 100
ragnarokzwei 1 day ago

Pick my Christmas present to myself. It's either a Gefell Umt70s or a 3U Warbler, a 500 series chassis, and a Neve 511. Comes out...

musicfiend311
replies: 21 views: 396
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,015 views: 230,920
ngregson 1 day ago

So I'm trying out mixing in headphones, for obvious reasons of convenience. I just purchased Goodhertz Can Opener software, and...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 236
devinkerr 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search