The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there This is my first post on this forum so excuse any lapses in etiquette. I'm trying to find the best way, if...

ChoiceBlendMike
replies: 0 views: 1
ChoiceBlendMike 1 minute ago

Hello Slutz, I m doing my first all analog acoustic recording this summer and would love some advice. Im recording a jazz...

Sp12Jazz
replies: 41 views: 941
AlexK 22 minutes ago

So one day I put up this strange looking ray gun in front of the kit. Mainly to show off for the band as I had never heard it or...

xlon
replies: 0 views: 20
xlon 27 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 308 views: 6,584
21doors 29 minutes ago

Hey everyone, If your reading this then you might be a current user of the Console Softube 1 and Pro Tools. As you may know The...

Micah421
replies: 3 views: 426
raal 40 minutes ago

Hello Everyone! I have Roland UA-55 Quad-capture and looking to buy Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro cans with 250 ohms load. Interface...

baddaman
replies: 0 views: 39
baddaman 55 minutes ago

Hi all, Some time after selling my precious Millennia and D.A.V. preamps and quiting audio work. I bought myself Fredenstein...

OldNick
replies: 2 views: 151
OldNick 1 hour ago

Anyone used the Schoeps cmc54 body? They are sold with a new mk 4 capsule for about 1000 euros. so if you get a stereo set...

balas
replies: 0 views: 37
balas 1 hour ago

with convolution reverbs and an endless supply of quality IRs, decision making for us relative newbies without the benefit of a...

tyrebo
replies: 3 views: 113
newguy1 1 hour ago

I responded in the thread "Which 1/2 rack compressor should i get?" and the OP posted that GAP was coming out with an...

tuvanh25
replies: 399 views: 59,478
JSchlomo 1 hour ago

Hi Guys! I want some advice on microphones. I am getting the Neve 1073 pre amp along with a UA 1176 or Tube Tech compressor and...

Simonwhitelock
replies: 146 views: 4,160
BrentA 1 hour ago

Ok, so I've been using my Venice F32 for a few weeks now and I thought it could be useful to create a thread about some tips...

lozion
replies: 122 views: 13,313
jcoutu1 1 hour ago

Final Review It's been an interesting couple of weeks searching high and low for a new set of monitors. It's said often we hear...

ShadowAMD
replies: 183 views: 11,488
Deckdaddy 1 hour ago

I need some new converters for a new studio build: 16 analogue to ADAT. Line inputs and I don't want any preamps since I...

misterlong
replies: 1 views: 102
deuc647 1 hour ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 550 views: 16,492
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hello fellow slutz, Which eq in your humble opinion would be good for my mix bus to be used in line with an SSL comp, a Manley...

sourcefor
replies: 34 views: 1,433
sourcefor 2 hours ago

I have been looking quite extensivly at the feature set and layout of the AMS-Neve genesys black and I must say I am totally...

ARIEL
replies: 1 views: 172
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 hours ago

I just bought almost every CD Elliot Scheiner has mixed in stereo since 1990 and can't get over how great the bass and kick...

eugtone
replies: 11 views: 584
GreenNeedle 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 14 views: 759
Quetz 2 hours ago

Just some quick questions about Boss md500. 1 is it possible to use the filter engine without any lfo or envelope automation,...

Langur
replies: 0 views: 53
Langur 2 hours ago

Ok, flame on if you must. But here's the deal... After listening to numerous audio samples of ITB and OTB summed mixes, and...

mbvoxx
replies: 542 views: 28,635
Sharp11 2 hours ago

Hey! I made video last week trying out some different room configurations in our studio. I'm think and hope there's some...

uffetuff
replies: 4 views: 212
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

I did a quick snippet to compare these two since I have them both for a weekend. guitar and vocal through a Great River MP-2 into...

michael cleary
replies: 58 views: 15,045
ardis 3 hours ago

Sticking to the Nemesis desktop editor, I just realized that Nemesis is not 12 delay engines but just ONE delay with 12 different...

Langur
replies: 0 views: 53
Langur 3 hours ago

What is the difference?

showtechm
replies: 1 views: 41
Synth Guru 3 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 991 views: 52,570
subspace 3 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,154 views: 156,800
shudderingnoise 3 hours ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 105 views: 17,229
TheShadowV 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,112 views: 139,068
Secret80sMan 4 hours ago

I use my SSL X Rack in Cubase by using the insert plug in. This work by going out a particular output of my converters into my...

Jason rocks
replies: 8 views: 729
dights 4 hours ago

I can't output send the output of one of my rnd 542 into the input of any of my api or capi eq... but it can go anywhere else...

Jackie Moon
replies: 0 views: 109
Jackie Moon 6 hours ago

I am buying a new kit and am curious about these drums. I have not read much feedback or opinions on these drums and the Ludwig...

C/G
replies: 30 views: 33,793
tomvette 6 hours ago

Hi Guys Thinking of getting a new vocal mic if budget permits. Aiming at few hundred dollar range. Mostly this will be for...

gradivus
replies: 16 views: 411
hughshouse 7 hours ago

There is a Kickstarter campaign (already gone way over the funds required) for a new headphone called Nura. It combines both an...

Mr Funk
replies: 8 views: 1,571
lumpfish 10 hours ago

confoosed remember with the plugin you can have a bunch of them on as many tracks as you want

mikeyman
replies: 4 views: 316
mikeyman 10 hours ago

I have around $2000 to spend on a hiphop synth/controller. I am open to any suggestions. is roland fa-08 good for hiphop/rap?

showtechm
replies: 1 views: 227
kangking 11 hours ago

Hey all, I'm planning on revamping my entire studio and I've decided to purchase a Burl B2 ADC, Apollo 16, Dangerous 2-bus LT...

philh
replies: 3 views: 250
blackbirdstudio 11 hours ago

Hey guys, I have the chance to get a 747 half the price, so I started studying the case: what I've found - especially here on GS...

Friedrik83
replies: 4 views: 242
Friedrik83 11 hours ago

Hi there, does anyone know some good neutral in-ears for checking my mixes (mostly acoustic stuff like Jazz or Folk) on...

ricola
replies: 0 views: 138
ricola 12 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 174 views: 9,262
seanak 13 hours ago

This one's doing my head in, and any help is greatly appreciated: I need a live keyboard amp with volume, as I play a lot of...

jsbeeth
replies: 27 views: 1,623
TheBigMove 14 hours ago

Im not 100% sure where to post this one, but i thought it would be cool to post here. I see a lot of rebuild threads, but not for...

sameal
replies: 29 views: 2,154
Drumsound 15 hours ago

Hi All, Forgive me, I wasn't sure where to post this, and I looked and couldn't find anything on the topic. Hopefully, I...

Seth81
replies: 4 views: 408
Cardinal_SINE 15 hours ago

Thought it might be interesting to have a thread regarding & discussing the different types of demos... Like Artist/Band...

chessparov2.0
replies: 46 views: 1,556
vernier 16 hours ago

I somewhat started in the music production era of 2001. I started with just a pc, a DAW and some plugs. I eventually got myself a...

Sweck
replies: 245 views: 10,938
stylesforfree 16 hours ago

So my Blue Robbie is giving me a sort of crunchy radio voice thing now... and sometimes making tone type noises or nothing at...

sroreilly
replies: 10 views: 1,128
csstudios1 17 hours ago

I've been playing guitar for almost 15 years and have always been a huge pedal head. But lately I've been wanting to go to a rack...

smitty.west
replies: 3 views: 251
Duke Murdock 17 hours ago

Hello Midas Studio users! I am trying to wrap my head around all of the various options I have to set up multiple headphone...

gainstages
replies: 10 views: 2,545
kwazi 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm building a professional sound recording studio in my home. Here's my plan: Plan A. Connect all sound equipments...

rockman413
replies: 0 views: 175
rockman413 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search