The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 104 views: 4,536
latestflavor 7 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 86 views: 3,061
Shannon Adkins 7 minutes ago

Hi everyone, First post here. Frequent visitor but first time poster. Looking to buy the next pair of studio monitors that I’d...

ahmedmo1
replies: 8 views: 408
ahmedmo1 15 minutes ago

Hey Guys! So I have a pair of blackface vintage LA 4s that have been fitted with bantham jacks on the back for patching to the...

jnyceproductions
replies: 4 views: 198
Lumbergh 57 minutes ago

I was just listening to the delicate, shimmering acoustic guitars of "Any Major Dude" and taking note of the overall...

Silver Sonya
replies: 281 views: 26,371
Musiclab 1 hour ago

Hi All, I’ve been wondering how you get to learn what mic to use on a particular vocalist? For some it can be hard enough...

musome
replies: 10 views: 285
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hi there, I have a dream as a sound engineer. To gate sounds with white noise via the side-chain. I tried with software...

DamienVdbulte
replies: 3 views: 170
bowzin 2 hours ago

I am in the process of upgrading monitors from Tannoy Reveal passives and a consumer Cambridge A5 amp. I have just received a...

4tune
replies: 48 views: 5,491
4tune 3 hours ago

I know how much people stress room treatment on this forum But usually the suggestions are not things that are very possible in...

EBGB
replies: 356 views: 7,414
robert82 3 hours ago

hey guys, i always liked this record. in particular, the sound that comes in at...

robotchicken
replies: 4 views: 253
haysonics 3 hours ago

Hi, Since I couldn't find any review about this microphone (version) I wonder if there's people here using this mic. From...

TreyDay
replies: 1 views: 137
bestbeforetoday 4 hours ago

Hi I've seen a lot of threads about this but they seems more than a year old and outdated. I need passive noise reduction...

Olifa
replies: 8 views: 256
Y0UNG M00N 4 hours ago

First post, sorry it’s long! So I am chiefly a guitarist, but I’ve recently been getting into keyboard. In looking around...

jhawkn
replies: 2 views: 312
jhawkn 4 hours ago

is Neotek stuff high end pro stuff

mikey
replies: 25 views: 5,715
Drumsound 4 hours ago

Hey there all, just a quick question to help my understanding. I’ve been recording a lot of background vocal tracks as of...

drumzalicious
replies: 31 views: 843
Sigma 4 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 588 views: 19,021
Sigma 4 hours ago

Hi all, I purchased a DM5 drum module. I'm planning to have x2 sets of x2 pads on stage for seperate musicians to trigger...

orangefridge
replies: 0 views: 81
orangefridge 5 hours ago

Hi there, I've just acquired a Yamaha PM1200 24-channel console. I've read plenty of negative opinions about the mixer online,...

jbmoore
replies: 0 views: 93
jbmoore 5 hours ago

Hi, I've got the Audient iD14 for a while now. I absolutely love this interface, but I want to upgrade to the iD44 now,...

Horizon7777
replies: 7 views: 516
geeorge 5 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have been offered a set of Unity Audio Pebble and Bam Bams for £600. I currently have a pair of Genelec...

VirusB
replies: 4 views: 380
geeorge 5 hours ago

II few weeks ago heyokay posted a thread about recording drums only with dynamic mics. Read it here I’ve done this here and...

Drumsound
replies: 46 views: 1,625
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Wondering what are your thoughts on recording cleans and distorted guitars with this combo, as in the thread title. Chain = 1073...

kakao
replies: 18 views: 723
Drumsound 6 hours ago

I've been packing around a couple of band demo masters since about 1991 on ADAT tapes. They have been in their cases and unused...

WKRhynes
replies: 3 views: 144
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

I'm brand new to this business of half-rack audio gear. Never bought one of those types of gear before. That's the reason I'm...

krizrox
replies: 5 views: 294
krizrox 6 hours ago

having a bit of an issue with a new STA level and was wondering if Im missing something... Im going out at +18dBu from Lynx...

fredouli
replies: 9 views: 928
Midwood.Studio 6 hours ago

Was getting a semi-loud hiss and/or hum from my Yamaha HS5 studio monitors. I started to troubleshoot and it seemed that my...

kalmoa
replies: 0 views: 110
kalmoa 8 hours ago

As the title says, what vocal mic is the singer using? The mic is also used as a OH mic when the drummer plays acoustic...

Krokanan
replies: 2 views: 136
Krokanan 8 hours ago

Came across this very interesting article in which Bob Clearmountain talks about recording drums the ultra minimalist way:...

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 263
Midwood.Studio 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I am looking for a pair of very transparent D.I. boxes to feed my synths into my (API 3124+ & Chandler TG2's)...

Chad Sterling
replies: 11 views: 792
deuc647 9 hours ago

If this is the wrong forum to ask, just tell me, and I’ll repost somewhere else

MC Antizino
replies: 22 views: 895
Black Ninja 9 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz, I am an r&b singer with a Lewitt LCT 240 mic wondering if it will make an appreciable difference...

JHERONIMO
replies: 48 views: 6,779
DistortingJack 10 hours ago

what's that mic on Conan's desk? it looks like a 414 with red grilles

joeq
replies: 54 views: 21,999
TheSimon 11 hours ago

I have a few synths and effects connected to a Mackie 1202VLZ4 Mixer. The mixers main out connected to a Fredenstein F200...

richardatom
replies: 1 views: 159
wrgkmc 11 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,953 views: 2,355,369
YourBestFriend 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in the Eve Audio TS108 sub but I've heard a number of people have experienced additional white noise/hiss...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 153
dickiefunk 13 hours ago

Hi all. What would you consider a fair price for a single KM84? Thank!!kfhkh

Petimar
replies: 13 views: 685
iangomes 13 hours ago
replies: 1,237 views: 107,408
chet.d 13 hours ago

Hey There! I need to produce some drum recording sessions in London in a couple of months and i would like to know a couple of...

jakelorenz
replies: 0 views: 136
jakelorenz 13 hours ago

Hey! I recently bought a MPC 60II and as I'm learning the machine, I've noticed a couple of problems. One of my biggest...

CallMeOlivier
replies: 3 views: 214
mp3 15 hours ago

hi there, I am considering buying a Eve Audio TS107 to extend my Neumann KH120 basswise Why I choose the TS107? It is sealed...

midmost
replies: 15 views: 1,061
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

Anybody who's used both care to comment on versatility, uses and sound characteristics? Both get praised but I wonder if SPL...

Lorenzop
replies: 7 views: 1,770
freqbe 16 hours ago

I am in the process of totally minimizing my studio. This also means replacing my M-Audio DSM 2 by something small. The C-Box 2...

Jens L.
replies: 13 views: 1,715
Jens L. 16 hours ago

So after years of reading posts on this forum, I finally created an account. I’m looking for a super versatile bus...

CyaeghaSteve
replies: 13 views: 780
crille_mannen 16 hours ago

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of or had experience with MTE Production Audio Consoles. It's a long shot...

voidtunes
replies: 15 views: 2,044
Harvester 19 hours ago

....the most comfortable T-shirt I ever used. gooof freshflowe bumpkin cooge hooppie cellfone peachh heh jummpp thumbsup

Neve Sucks!
replies: 20 views: 1,927
RiF 19 hours ago

I need 4 line inputs but my Apollo twin only gives me two. What is the easiest way to add two more line inputs of comparable...

the keester
replies: 5 views: 320
e-are 20 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 33 views: 3,301
kwazi 21 hours ago

This recorder looks amazing... Sound Devices MixPre-3M Audio Recorder | Sweetwater ...but...no MIDI in/out... It's a...

KickDrum
replies: 12 views: 371
cjogo 22 hours ago

My VA573 has been suffering some noise issue, its self-noise has become clearly noticeable which sounds like pink noise. I've...

rexhits
replies: 3 views: 275
rexhits 22 hours ago

I just came back from a music shop where I found a store demo Sub Phatty for a bargain price. I tested the unit in the shop, but...

Mimoid
replies: 11 views: 1,696
shadowfac 23 hours ago

I'm having troubles with noise in my equipment. It appears as a digital number crunching type sound and I can't quite figure...

TequilaKez
replies: 39 views: 3,208
TequilaKez 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search