The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I want to know general opinions on vocals between SFURE SM 7 B and EV RE-20. I have some experience w/ the Shure, but I...

kite
replies: 22 views: 1,156
stevep 2 minutes ago

Hello everyone I'm looking for the right dynamic mic to pair with a 737 preamp. Does anyone here know a great dynamic mic to pair...

loyuit
replies: 23 views: 807
Peller 48 minutes ago

Art Prochannel II Buzz Problem I’ve been fighting with getting this preamp to work properly for months and months now, after...

tomwardplz
replies: 25 views: 4,663
mattrico 49 minutes ago

Based on these specs how accurate is my basic home monitoring system? And I do know I don't have a professional environment -...

contax
replies: 2 views: 64
contax 57 minutes ago

This looks really cool. Only $299.00 with shock mount, angle mount, and carrying bag. Products | Miktek...

crypticglobe
replies: 31 views: 8,842
dickiefunk 1 hour ago

How long do you engineers keep projects of clients? I'm generally voodoo about this. I'm a pack rat and keep everything. Even...

henryrobinett
replies: 47 views: 1,407
Samc 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,280 views: 212,506
programa 2 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 18 views: 751
Prodba 2 hours ago

i know the sound of an at4040 is similar to a at4050 but what about thier off axis discoloration? are they similar at all? since...

andwutt
replies: 0 views: 55
andwutt 3 hours ago

So I'm pretty happy with my Adams but their build quality is really poor. I have owned them a few years, but to date. 2 power...

Pip
replies: 7 views: 504
Pip 3 hours ago

Has anyone here had a bad experience with PMC before? I have both my TwoTwo 5’s go down with a fault. Basically the display on...

Mr Phil
replies: 6 views: 607
Mr Phil 3 hours ago

I've joined the club too unfortunately. I've been getting tinnitus for a few months now. I looked into Audio Notching which...

drzygote
replies: 0 views: 115
drzygote 5 hours ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 31 views: 1,170
Dohreetoh 5 hours ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 42 views: 8,835
wtc36 5 hours ago

I've seen a lot of threads talking about how they dislike api 312 on vocals. I've even made a post that generally describes the...

EisaMo
replies: 8 views: 348
thismercifulfate 6 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 597 views: 32,858
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

Hi all, long time lurker, drummer and 1980s gear nerd finally deciding to open my mouth... So this is a very specific question...

honolulubue
replies: 18 views: 1,516
Skidlz 7 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience of the Radial PowerStrip versus the SM Pro Juicerack 3? Looking for a 3 slot 500 series 1U rack,...

7 Hz
replies: 7 views: 1,564
Voice and Sax 7 hours ago

Any recommendations for computer speakers/desktop speakers - was thinking two speakers and a sub? I have a soundcard so I could...

ilovetubes
replies: 18 views: 3,483
MusicMixer28 8 hours ago

Hi I was interested in buying the presonus monitors. I had a bad experience with paying $500 for a new 1818 vsl. I had issues...

sopre
replies: 9 views: 1,605
jazzcabbage 8 hours ago

I want to share my happiness with you guys. After only two days of having in my hands the Silver Bullet Corp Edition and Zulu,...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 12 views: 1,840
sHOWpONY 9 hours ago

Hi, I have a recording session coming up with a female singer. I need an immediate help for choosing a right microphone for this...

aurora7
replies: 38 views: 1,526
SoundWeavers 9 hours ago

Hi, What are the best Behringer stuff out there? Any stuff 2019! Thank You for your replies!

kite
replies: 19 views: 668
jazzcabbage 9 hours ago

Hey Guys, So I've got 3k burning a hole in my pocket and I'm in abit of a quandry as to where I'll get the most bang for my...

jonbongjovi
replies: 4 views: 432
jcoutu1 9 hours ago

I'm looking to purchase a new mic for my home studio to take my rap vocals up a notch. Currently I've been using a bluebird and...

KingOmni
replies: 1 views: 427
KingOmni 10 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,327 views: 2,485,703
foxwaves 10 hours ago

We purchased this sE V7 Supercardiod mic after hearing Greg Wells say it's a great mic for mic-ing snare drums. That turned out...

Deuce 225
replies: 51 views: 4,066
Deuce 225 11 hours ago

So this has been out for a while How do you like it? Colour, compression, usefullness, build quality etc

XAXAU
replies: 3 views: 809
Bobby Stoica 11 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 31 views: 2,230
jhamrick714 12 hours ago

I am looking for speakers to use in performing indoors at family parties and at fares and also for demonstrating skills in...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 207
StevenLMorgan 13 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,416 views: 69,336
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

I've been searching for budget mics for my beginner home studio for a while. Shure Sm7 sounded perfect to my ears for my garage...

madseason
replies: 27 views: 1,100
madseason 14 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 135 views: 16,603
Mr Funk 15 hours ago

Just wondering if its worth getting an external preamp like a RNP Portico 5017 for the Lyra interface or is the Lyra just as good...

aewon
replies: 5 views: 433
Extreme Mixing 15 hours ago

Has anyone here had any luck trying notched music therapy to help alleviate their tinnitus? The theory is you notch out the...

Rob Coates
replies: 10 views: 654
jaddie 16 hours ago

Hey everyone! Last night I was recording vocals (TLM 103 -> Apollo Twin Duo MKII) - initially everything was working like...

chandlerbing
replies: 1 views: 367
wrgkmc 17 hours ago

I'm curious if anyone's had a chance to try the new sE Electronics v kick mic and what their general thoughts are. It's been out...

jammosher
replies: 0 views: 300
jammosher 17 hours ago

Hey guys & girls, as the title suggests I'm looking to see if there's any existing solution to hang a pair of AEA R44's in a...

Ayzed
replies: 0 views: 227
Ayzed 19 hours ago

I'm looking for recommendations for 3 way monitors in the $2000 to $4500 range for my project studio. The room is small (10x10...

BJosephs
replies: 2 views: 642
andersmv 19 hours ago

Hey all, So Ive been searching for an affordable 19" rack in the shape of a console, preferably available in Europe....

graphicnomad
replies: 9 views: 606
chinesewhiteman 19 hours ago

I've heard these are meant to be the best but I can't remember who makes them, and also can't seem to find anything on google.....

WAD
replies: 5 views: 633
WAD 19 hours ago

Hey ya all Considering that the price difference is small, I am interested in the best sound. What do you guys think? Which...

Zadkhiel
replies: 5 views: 1,015
warhead 20 hours ago

So, I have two sets of reference monitors in my studio, Focal Shape 65, and Avantone Mix Cubes (plus a few headphones) to...

guitargypsy
replies: 14 views: 780
jcoutu1 20 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,474 views: 275,766
xojjt222 21 hours ago

Person removed to protect the innocent! Hillside studios, Ipswich, UK. Early 1980s Any info received. I think that's a...

Stephen Bennett
replies: 0 views: 401
Stephen Bennett 21 hours ago

Hi all, I am conducting an infinite multitrack experiment where I hit tape first and align resulting tracks in DAW. I want to...

dimebucker5
replies: 4 views: 430
Arseny 21 hours ago

I recently opened my TAVs to try different DOAs and also hear the purple opamps in other gear, only to notice they look very...

Hansest
replies: 5 views: 574
Hansest 21 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 156 views: 25,669
JblKid95 22 hours ago

Who’s in the DC area? I have a client I’m talking to about prerecording some music for video promos for a few bands. I’m...

absrec
replies: 9 views: 768
Salty James 22 hours ago

I LOVE the Equator D5s - was ready to buy another pair or D8s - and damned if they apparently went out of business. Sucks. ...

mikeshep
replies: 9 views: 3,047
mups 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search