The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 216 views: 28,975
vernier 10 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,288 views: 50,635
SonorPhonic 1 minute ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 85 views: 14,938
JSchlomo 3 minutes ago

I decided to try the IsoAcoustic stands finally. Replaced the auralex foam pads underneath the monitors I'm currently using and...

auralart
replies: 48 views: 18,731
dickiefunk 15 minutes ago

It's a rare thing, for the internet, but opinions on the Telefunken M60 FET SDC's seem thin on the ground. Anyone tried them?...

SoundSlinger
replies: 45 views: 10,799
JoshuaMetzger 55 minutes ago

Looking to purchase a KM84. Suggestions on price, and variations in models? Anything to look out for specifically when finding...

mikoo69
replies: 16 views: 555
drBill 55 minutes ago

Hi guys. Not a new topic obviously but wanted to start a conversation on using hardware pultecs into a compressor on the 2 bus.....

Morgueritual
replies: 34 views: 2,025
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 hour ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 168 views: 26,599
Dricks123 1 hour ago

Hi Guys, I've recorded vocals for some time now and now I get more (electric) guitar players recording stuff at my studio....

bob2018
replies: 4 views: 165
DeadPoet 1 hour ago

Lately I've been recording a lot of vocalists with a wide dynamics. On the verses they whisper and on the choruses they yell....

GoldenBear
replies: 5 views: 112
Drumsound 1 hour ago

I know that standalone combo vocal plugs just stick comp/saturator/delay/reverb/de-esser/limiter, etc. under one hood, and you...

Jawsome
replies: 5 views: 314
NathanBarley 1 hour ago

Do I trust my video editing software's meter when it is hotter than my mixed track? I mixed my album so it's just below...

contax
replies: 4 views: 109
contax 2 hours ago

I have made a custom reverb sound out of 20+ auxiliary channels with reverbs, delay and more tricks. What do you think of this?...

Thavma
replies: 13 views: 238
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Wondering for those who’ve directly a/b’d what they’ve found? I’m going to experiment running my mics through my analog...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 197
bgood 2 hours ago

Hey All, Anyone know what mic/mics used to track MJ & Prince's (artist known as, the artist, etc. etc) vocals? I am going...

needlz
replies: 20 views: 8,941
toledo3 2 hours ago

Hi, i have a question. I'm planning to buy UMC1820 and I have Lynx L22, LS ADAT Audi Interface. I'm using L22 as the Audio...

tomjal
replies: 0 views: 102
tomjal 3 hours ago

Hi alll - is this possible? I want to use an outboard compressor with my VMS one....I connected the VMA one into my JoeMeek...

kelitupu
replies: 1 views: 242
Bushman 3 hours ago

Hi there, I’m under 30. I run a studio. I engineer and I produce. I get a varied bunch of artists and bands coming in. One...

no1funkydrummer
replies: 4 views: 345
gravyface 4 hours ago

After my research on reverb units, plugins and gears I found out that all reverbs are digital emulations. Meaning something that...

Thavma
replies: 30 views: 788
chrischoir 5 hours ago

I recently have been listening to this album - aside from some of the best guitar playing I've heard in my life - this has some...

gfunny72
replies: 1 views: 196
gfunny72 5 hours ago

When I asked this, I asked this hypothetically. I'm looking for opinions. I built an Auratone 5C style speaker and I posted it on...

sentimiento
replies: 2 views: 248
FranciscoFrugoni 5 hours ago

Who can tell me what piece of gear is responsible for that nauseatingly common acoustic guitar sound that was so cool 20 years...

jyesss
replies: 0 views: 176
jyesss 6 hours ago

If a client sees you don't care about the music and only about the money you will lose them fast. I dealt with a engineer...

GHINII
replies: 21 views: 792
AuldLangSine 6 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 96 views: 18,237
sleepyhollos 7 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 48 views: 2,087
niversen 7 hours ago

Hi there, I'm working at a studio in Paraguay and there's a Fat Bustard 2 here that belongs to the owner but for some reason...

nexus_py
replies: 1 views: 231
sleepyhollos 7 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz, I’m looking to make my next big mic purchase for an overall improvement of production quality at my studio....

ForeignFaraz
replies: 18 views: 959
tymish 8 hours ago

any opinions? Fredenstein Bento 6S 6-slot 500 Series Chassis, Black | Sweetwater Midas L6 Six Space 500 Series Rack |...

RightOnRome
replies: 62 views: 9,848
gypsymoth 8 hours ago

Hi gang, So an Avalon 737 started smoking in one of the studios I manage. I shut down the session, unplugged it, and opened...

syoreed
replies: 13 views: 2,512
yunoverse 9 hours ago

I have the focusrite ISA 2 preamp going into a Clarett 4 and on the front panel of the ISA there is metering in dbfs. The problem...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 187 views: 4,585
Lumbergh 9 hours ago

Hi everybody! I just started to build my first recording /mixing studio and i really need some help spending my budget smart. Im...

Trakon
replies: 9 views: 389
Trakon 9 hours ago

ok i'm bored so here's a list of what i could find, searching on youtube, interviews.... A lot of top 40 stuff here, sorry, but...

invalidusername
replies: 142 views: 68,057
QueenSisi 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm planning to record my upright piano. I want a permanent recording setup, but my piano is in the living room, so I want...

Rtje
replies: 9 views: 261
deedeeyeah 9 hours ago

Did some tests comparing a U67 and a 4038 on vocals. The 4038 required about 20db more gain than the 67 to get a similar output....

mikoo69
replies: 20 views: 665
cheu78 10 hours ago

Howdy folks! So, if you had $1000 (give or take a hundred or two) to spend on mics (or A mic), what would you buy? I'm only...

wd91204
replies: 81 views: 4,568
Mr Funk 10 hours ago

Hi, I noticed a strange issue the last days. Regardless of the monitors I select, when I play a sine wave (at different...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 1 views: 290
theglow 10 hours ago

I love studios, they all leave an impression. Here's some I recorded in, including a couple I mixed the project as...

vernier
replies: 71 views: 3,010
SonorPhonic 10 hours ago

Hey guys, first post on here. I was wondering if it was possible to send the Kick Drum for example on an 808 (or any drum...

arkyz03
replies: 1 views: 197
Amsoily 10 hours ago

This is not a plug, just a really happy customer. This guy deserves a review. I have used a bunch of summing boxes along with...

WiZKiD
replies: 186 views: 78,334
husak 11 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,755 views: 259,411
Emi 11 hours ago

Hey guys. This is a poll about the distance of your monitors. I still want to know how many of you observe the...

lape
replies: 12 views: 4,659
goom 12 hours ago

Hey guys-- Has anyone ever used the "Rear bus" technique? It's my understanding that Andrew Scheps sends everything in...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 25 views: 4,861
GreenNeedle 12 hours ago

Does anyone know what this is? This is all it has. I am guessing a bunch some wires are missing. If it at all possible.. how much...

edaub1
replies: 7 views: 420
vernier 12 hours ago

Hi, I just started to build a homestudio and found some speakers in the garage. What do you say about those? Which one to Keep...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 13 views: 618
DownTheLine 12 hours ago

Has anyone tried them yet? (https://www.soundonsound.com/news/fx50-fx80-new-nearfield-actives-fluid-audio)

thebrightestday
replies: 11 views: 1,180
Dokterrock 13 hours ago

Ok, so this is one of those "which flavour ice cream?" questions... "chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?" A:...

Skol303
replies: 40 views: 6,720
Mr Funk 13 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,086 views: 355,754
XAXAU 14 hours ago

hi i need some help to decide which of those 3 montors is better for my needs. I already have a really good pair of monitors...

Stergios T.
replies: 0 views: 150
Stergios T. 14 hours ago

Hi folks Just joined. Here goes my first thread....a question to all you fine folks. I am thinking of using my Neumann...

Ftaj
replies: 0 views: 277
Ftaj 15 hours ago

I’m just curious I keep seeing lots of SM7 Mics assembled in Mexico and less SM7 Mics made in America. Is there much of a...

Snarshall
replies: 1 views: 316
kellyd 15 hours ago

I run a Rednet system. I needed a couple of more preamps but then I saw a deal on the Rednet 4 that has 8 mic pres. More than I...

jacktiki411
replies: 7 views: 717
Geoff Poulton 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search