The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, i want a preamp for tracking pop vocals, which one of those three would be better for this specific use? Any other affordable...

ampar
replies: 2 views: 164
ampar 2 minutes ago

So the red nail polish paint on the back of The PCB is unmolested, so I don’t think this mic has ever been worked on. However...

jml designs
replies: 4 views: 234
jml designs 8 minutes ago

Best Neve/API style EQ that costs < $500? Can be plug-in or a hardware unit, depending on which one you think is...

soundmodel
replies: 2 views: 424
zvukofor 18 minutes ago

Hello there! Up until this moment I've recorded concerts with my RodeVideo Micro straight into my Panasonic G7, with amazing...

nveryioth117
replies: 0 views: 1
nveryioth117 26 minutes ago

Looking to start up a 500 series kit for my home studio- thinking of starting with the Radial EXTC reamp, possibly the Shadow...

Pale Rider
replies: 18 views: 480
drewbonez 1 hour ago

hey slutz there is a WEISS EQ-1 available locally for a very tempting price. (around 1,8k $) I ve studied the other thread...

Sp12Jazz
replies: 0 views: 18
Sp12Jazz 1 hour ago

I'm switching out some electronics in one of my acoustic guitars and came across a bunch of internet commenters recommending...

atx89
replies: 5 views: 94
Ragan 1 hour ago

Looking to work with a particular person, a relative of mine. No other considerations. Female soprano vocal, somewhat breathy....

Nuieve
replies: 6 views: 189
Nuieve 1 hour ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 103 views: 2,599
Sigma 1 hour ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 56 views: 1,612
OhioGreg 1 hour ago

Let's define it. I hear this term thrown around here, but it's not really clear to me, and I'm sure a few others, exactly what it...

voodoo4u
replies: 16 views: 337
jml designs 1 hour ago

I just bought this obscure RR-10 on eBay based on a review I stumbled across online. The writer f the review (who owns and...

jml designs
replies: 25 views: 1,370
jml designs 1 hour ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 1 views: 77
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

I recently *and incredibly unfortunately* fell victim to the infamous spirit pro headband crack. unfortunately i have had them...

mjgltd88
replies: 4 views: 213
mjgltd88 2 hours ago

hi i'm trying to remote control nuendo with the dm 4800 but i can't get it right.so far i have succeeded in contrtoling the...

Cthulhu
replies: 3 views: 1,564
bass075 2 hours ago

Looking to spend $1000 total on an interface and mic. It needs to also sound great with my studio monitors (HS7/HS8S). Main uses...

matthewh133
replies: 0 views: 60
matthewh133 3 hours ago

So I am working on a custom desk design and on one side of the desk, I want a 61 key keyboard with rack spaces above it. The...

Dizzi45Z
replies: 3 views: 251
Dizzi45Z 3 hours ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 43 views: 19,878
stevep 5 hours ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 22 views: 836
Jeffw5555 6 hours ago

I've always mic'ed the toms from the top, mostly on the upper corner edge. But I get a lot of cymbals. I'm using 421s on rack...

henryrobinett
replies: 128 views: 2,690
Nu-tra 6 hours ago

Hello, I am thinking something is wrong with this mic. I have been using it with good results on most sources for a very long...

nikoli
replies: 3 views: 446
Blaine Misner 6 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,158 views: 24,262
64gtoboy 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm in the market for a summing mixer (at least I think) to get some warmth and a better stereo image from my DAW. I...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 166 views: 9,269
bowzin 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
becks bolero 7 hours ago

Hi, i am from India. For my home studio. I have managed to save around $3438, thinking to upgrade gear. Already have a decent...

Vishnu Verma
replies: 9 views: 888
elegentdrum 8 hours ago

A look inside Quivvy : Brendan Perry's studio: brendan perry ARK

D.F.
replies: 25 views: 5,013
analog greg 9 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,969 views: 605,255
Amsoily 9 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 40 views: 3,335
swafford 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I have in my studio the genelec 1030A, it s a classic , and I really like them. I have mixed a lot of works, I think I...

Tachy
replies: 7 views: 288
Tachy 10 hours ago

Hello, In short, Here is a wav file with the noise i have recorded, did it ever happen to you, is there a solution for...

meymia
replies: 14 views: 474
Enlightened Hand 10 hours ago

I am going a bit nuts over this. I have a Volca Beats and Sub37, I can play audio from them through Logic, I get signal into...

erikha94
replies: 0 views: 85
erikha94 10 hours ago

I have an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and Im running into the same Issues i had with my Ensemble Firewire which obviously leads...

Octopussy
replies: 25 views: 996
Oli_W 10 hours ago

Hey guys. I hope thats the right Forum for my questions. So recently I've bought an old Hill Audio Conecpt series 8400 mixing...

tomhetas
replies: 1 views: 157
Brian M. Boykin 10 hours ago

Hi, Maybe someone can help... just bought via ebay a pair („as new“) of SE Electronics SE5 condenser mics. Interface is...

elguitarrero
replies: 0 views: 95
elguitarrero 11 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm new here (long time lurker and nosey so&so) A few months ago Chris came by our studio and demonstrated...

LeahKardos
replies: 17 views: 468
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Hi all, Wondering what the best way to mount JBL 705i passive monitors to the wall/ceiling? I'm aware that it is not always...

JoshCK
replies: 0 views: 118
JoshCK 13 hours ago

Trident 78

This is the new Trident 78 Console. Like the 88, but with a few things removed. Channels now pull for service in 4 channel...

crypticglobe
replies: 30 views: 9,322
GuilleMostaza 13 hours ago

I'm looking at a mix/tracks of Flamenco music 2 guitars,elec bass, cello, violin, congas, cajon and hand claps. Every track is...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 10 views: 231
Drumsound 13 hours ago

Ok so I couldn't resist. I resisted buying VSM-3 until the Xmas sale and broke down and bought it. I was trying Reviver and...

ardis
replies: 34 views: 6,445
Macaroni 13 hours ago

I have my main monitors (ALPHA 65's) about 4 1/2' apart. Where should I place my Auratone's? I know it seems like a...

jerrydpi
replies: 1 views: 132
jerrydpi 13 hours ago

this is a abit of a long shot but does anyone know who mixed pete murray's album blue sky...

anth
replies: 29 views: 866
anth 13 hours ago

Hi, I haven't seen in manual of Rosetta clear answer. Can i using two AES IN and two AES OUT (for example for reverb) and...

staniuu
replies: 2 views: 159
staniuu 14 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 94 views: 4,107
oddur 14 hours ago

Anyone with a Silver Bullet had a chance to A/B the pres against API or Neve/Neveish clones or any other hi end pres and...

IBE
replies: 34 views: 1,557
drBill 14 hours ago

I was wondering who uses the Focusrite Liquid Channel and for those who do it would be great to chime in! :) I just thought it...

SEA
replies: 39 views: 7,352
SEA 15 hours ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, I read a few threads about those and was wondering if you could provide some feedback on the matter. I...

domino
replies: 24 views: 3,619
IkennaFuNkEn 15 hours ago

I have two older Sennheiser MD-441-U microphones - they're among my favorites. Recently, one of them has lost all its low...

antichef
replies: 3 views: 363
[email protected] 15 hours ago

I was having a simple Bass Guitar recording today. No matter went thru DI Box or Direct line in to audio interface (Hi-Z), there...

mactreouser
replies: 9 views: 286
CJ Mastering 15 hours ago

Baby/Pale Blue Mic From “Little Big Town: Making Of Girl Crush” recorded at Jay Joyce St. Charles Studio. I’m a big...

jedbayes
replies: 17 views: 794
jasound 16 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask if somebody's using this Chain what Settings for Tracking Vocals are good to Start with? Maybe...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 8 views: 501
kellyd 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search