The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,706
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 200 views: 21,403
WarmJetGuitar 4 minutes ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,191 views: 79,386
adamj31 15 minutes ago

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using an apollo x16 for a largely synth based studio. Currently I'd probably use...

NickInhofe
replies: 123 views: 1,999
Reptil 38 minutes ago

Hi all, I’m looking to find a piano sample library that sounds as close to this song as possible: Videotape, a song by...

bluesmonk
replies: 2 views: 151
bluesmonk 45 minutes ago

I've been doing some pre-purchase searches regarding the LA2A vs LA 610's compressor. All I've found so far is the differences...

Wayne
replies: 37 views: 1,774
ProgFree 1 hour ago

hello you guys i need some quick help and suggestions. im in the search for some gear im in the budget from as low ass...

cesarortiz24
replies: 9 views: 464
mutetourettes 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 443 views: 44,947
nickknack 2 hours ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 20 views: 478
War in Moscow 2 hours ago

anyone have one of these they'd be willing to part with? i'm looking for one and can't find anything on the market. I'd be...

robotchicken
replies: 8 views: 657
Dr. Jule 2 hours ago

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS SACRED rockout, here we go with another 1176 Rev A VS Rev D VS Rev F thread!... with a...

ChristianN
replies: 15 views: 572
BIG BUDDHA 3 hours ago

I have a Yamaha MOXF8 as my only keyboard (it has an 88-key Graded Hammer Action keyboard). I sometimes use its built in drum...

jerrydpi
replies: 0 views: 67
jerrydpi 3 hours ago

I'm looking at making the jump into high end gear because I'm getting to a point with my music where the performance is there,...

Redford2013
replies: 95 views: 12,458
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Alright, so let's just get to it. I've been making music and sound design for 10-12 years, both as a hobby and professionally,...

ULiek
replies: 12 views: 610
KickDrum 3 hours ago

I am performing some research into the analogue vs. digital argument, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to answer my...

diiigital
replies: 37 views: 1,047
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

I'm mixing a new song for my band, and I'm getting near the end. Happy with the tones, balance, etc. and have been doing bounces...

fastlanestoner
replies: 33 views: 942
swafford 4 hours ago

I think the SM-57 snare sound is great but I'm looking for something even better, along the same lines. I'm curious if the Shure...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 45 views: 3,450
Mario-C. 5 hours ago

Hi guys, My band is on the market for a PA for rehearsal purposes. I wanted to get a recommendation based on our needs below....

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 2 views: 98
Govier966 5 hours ago

Is USPS Media mail the best option for domestic shipping? How about for International shipping? I'm wondering what other...

aceroa
replies: 9 views: 232
aceroa 6 hours ago

So I just bought a pair of NS-10m Studio monitors from reverb and a used Crown xls-202 power amp from guitar center. So whenever...

Bruce_ski
replies: 18 views: 439
Bruce_ski 7 hours ago

I know it's designed to be a live board (i.e., not inline), but I know from searching that a few of you may have tried to make a...

Whitecat
replies: 4 views: 10,068
JPogo 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,913 views: 217,243
drBill 8 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 129 views: 4,669
thenoodle 8 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,817 views: 158,176
Snail 8 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 36 views: 3,409
hello people 9 hours ago

Hey there everyone, first time posting here sorry if I’m in the wrong category! Basically, I purchased an RT707 a few years...

Rchess
replies: 4 views: 176
joeq 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
BoogieWoogie 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
BoogieWoogie 10 hours ago

Short and sweet: These are very accurate monitors. They translate incredibly well. I have been using them for about 90 days...

buckaroo
replies: 267 views: 113,542
Russell Dawkins 10 hours ago

I just picked up a pair of AKG K701s to use for mixing on my Steinberg MR816 interface. My living situation is such that I have...

rightovers
replies: 0 views: 129
rightovers 11 hours ago

I just scored a used LA-610 in pretty good condition for 1k. Any significant difference between this and the MKII? Tried...

Ave Crux
replies: 18 views: 9,623
hello people 11 hours ago

This is meant to be a fun thread for home studios, MoP nerds, and something that will also sharpen your mixing skills and...

BoogieWoogie
replies: 37 views: 2,109
BoogieWoogie 12 hours ago

Currently the only high end mic I have is a Brauner VMX (into an AMS 1073, and 1176 eventually) apart from it's detail, it has a...

Metroid
replies: 27 views: 708
GreenNeedle 12 hours ago

Fedex delivered one of those nifty Cyclone Analogic TT-78 drum machines today. I already own the TT-606 and TT-303 from the same...

Burstup
replies: 0 views: 127
Burstup 12 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,035 views: 866,021
Piedpiper 12 hours ago

Hi Could anyone please identify the mics in the pic, particularly the circled mic?

janalex
replies: 6 views: 662
pitfall 12 hours ago

Seems to me one of the reasons that the Rode NTG3 is often seen as a worthy Sennheiser 416 alternative is both use the...

Karl Engel
replies: 0 views: 143
Karl Engel 13 hours ago

Thought this might be a fun thread to document those moments where you're at the end of your mic locker, and you need to mic one...

chris661
replies: 3 views: 313
chris661 13 hours ago

I made a dumb mistake. Last year when I was planning my studio I kept reading about patchbays. You gotta have a great patchbay. I...

henryrobinett
replies: 42 views: 1,207
hello people 13 hours ago

Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC...

VirtualPG
replies: 8 views: 393
joeq 13 hours ago

Every hear of this one? Sony TC-854-4 - Manual - Four Channel Solid State Stereo Tapecorder - HiFi Engine From around...

Brent Hahn
replies: 0 views: 152
Brent Hahn 14 hours ago

HI Slutz. Anyone using their SSL style stereo buss compressor for things besides the usual stuff like mix buss or drum buss?...

turk sanchez
replies: 18 views: 1,516
e-are 15 hours ago

Anyone know anywhere I can get that little screw that holds the XLR connectors in to the bottom of the shure SM57 online? I...

jml designs
replies: 34 views: 1,121
lukpac 15 hours ago

This might be my first post outside of low end theory. I have the sense that there might be something about good outboard...

pemberley
replies: 26 views: 975
rberotti93 16 hours ago

I have an original Doublewide, and while I love it for certain things, my complaint has always been that it’s a bit slower than...

lm183902
replies: 2 views: 386
withintheflux 16 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 94 views: 18,586
Lesha 16 hours ago

Are the Latch Lake 1100 sturdy enough to hold a Cole 4038? Looking to get a proper stand for a home studio, to use for drum...

Pale Rider
replies: 19 views: 407
John Willett 16 hours ago

Looking for a C414 EB esque mic. Looking for a clone because I don't know how often I'll use the real thing if I buy it. I saw a...

Dohreetoh
replies: 54 views: 2,485
moranpro 16 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone experienced a voltage irregularity when using a U67, or more specifically the IOAUDIO MK67 when in figure 8? I...

Josh_12
replies: 0 views: 161
Josh_12 18 hours ago

I have found an old Electro Voice RE 16. The foam disintegrated. Anyone knows how to clean the rusted mic grill? Is there a...

Rokus666
replies: 10 views: 1,913
mcintalker 20 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 73 views: 5,233
Vinnie-1 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search