The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,032
Views: 2,032
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I'm having a problem mixing a record on a console, specially in the hf spectrum: drum cymbals have a weird phasing...

Logima
replies: 7 views: 253
Logima 15 minutes ago

Has anyone used this mixer with the latest os releases? I can see on Yamaha's website that drivers haven't been issued for quite...

Linnemann
replies: 0 views: 16
Linnemann 25 minutes ago

Hey, I really like the vocal sound/effect in glam rock bands like suzy quattro's (48 crash) and slade (cum on feel the...

mister m
replies: 19 views: 688
12ax7 30 minutes ago

Great suggestion, by Big Buddha, for a discussion thread! So.... Please carry on!:) Thanks, Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 93 views: 3,460
MichaelAngelo 32 minutes ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 45 views: 25,238
christube 33 minutes ago

I'm testing recording acoustic guitar in ORTF using a Rode Stereo bar. I've recorded the guitar with the center of the bar aimed...

LGK_Dude
replies: 9 views: 349
MikeInOttawa 1 hour ago

Hi all I have an "old" Hammerfall DSP 9632 PCI card that I was unsing until recently in my PC. Great piece of...

rkm82
replies: 3 views: 177
MediaGary 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,130 views: 191,192
TimS 1 hour ago

Hello friends I am looking at condenser mics 1000 and under for rap vocals and mics that have a silky sound and have proximity...

beam534
replies: 31 views: 1,009
John Willett 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,351 views: 256,547
djrustycans 1 hour ago

You know a lot of us have probably fell victim to buying some clone gear already and with someone like me who can't afford to...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 100 views: 3,066
John Willett 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I am a newbie to an outdoor audio recording. I have purchased Rode NTG2 shotgun and I also own some new version of...

sn1p3r29a
replies: 10 views: 376
John Willett 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a dilemma. I already know that this is Neveslutz... So I am pretty sure I already know what most of...

Nevbone1674
replies: 24 views: 643
Renaud Charlier 1 hour ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 871 views: 76,406
IM WHO YOU THINK 2 hours ago

So obviously im doing something wrong. I have tried a cmc6 and a senny 416, both are supposed to be top of the line voice over...

TuggerTugger
replies: 25 views: 680
Matti 2 hours ago

Hey there. I'm having difficulty recording without getting these annoying resonances as you can hear in this short sample from a...

ty45
replies: 9 views: 164
planck 2 hours ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 86 views: 2,508
Moonwhistle 3 hours ago

This song is older than me and I think I've known it all my life, but only today while researching Serban Ghenea mixes, I...

sfilipee
replies: 16 views: 968
living sounds 3 hours ago

Hello, I'm searching for an audio interface that has a dsp mixer with dsp effects. I used the motu ultralite 5 years ago, and I...

benvanmassenhove
replies: 7 views: 335
benvanmassenhove 3 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 30 views: 2,295
warbler 6 hours ago

Anyone using a Stephen Sank modded Beyerdynamic M260 (DX) regularly on guitar speakers? Clean or distorted across the...

Pchicago
replies: 5 views: 485
graphicnomad 7 hours ago

Afternoon, I'm just getting my home setup worked out and need to replace my old cranky Marantz amp which is currently...

larold
replies: 3 views: 299
Xander 7 hours ago

Hi All, I just bought a Neumann u47 replica made by Chad at Signal Art. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts or...

Tobias Funke
replies: 40 views: 3,949
cdkelly 8 hours ago

Any idea why this is still so expensive in 2019. Is it still worth it or the cheaper newer synthesiser got better? I'm doing...

Dudo
replies: 6 views: 546
IanBSC 8 hours ago

Hey folks. I'm looking to buy my first pair of monitors. These are exciting times! I'm a music producer seeking to produce all...

MitchMunro
replies: 34 views: 9,843
mike vee 8 hours ago

Just finding out about SCA and Sound Skulptor, kinda flew under my radar. Have a CAPI vp 28 and WOW, love it. Looking for the...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 144
fromthepuggle 9 hours ago

So much advice about importance of tuning the kick. But which note do you tune it to? If I have a chord progression of...

Nuieve
replies: 53 views: 1,400
Moonwhistle 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, I know that you need to plug an instrument so Vocalist3 can accurately set the harmonies but it this also true...

jatego
replies: 0 views: 104
jatego 11 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 567 views: 194,469
dave999z 11 hours ago

Hello everyone ! I am looking for suggestion for "saturation" boxes or "color" boxes for my home setup. I...

WheelieR
replies: 154 views: 6,278
ardis 12 hours ago

In Pro Tools: Question about sticking The Glue or other similar fake SSL Bus Comp on the 2 mix. I mix into it…blah blah blah,...

amost
replies: 10 views: 2,077
Glenn Bucci 13 hours ago
replies: 1,471 views: 125,673
planck 14 hours ago

Hypothetically, let's assume I'm a noob (I am) and I find myself with the following: Gear acquisition syndrome 1 nice PC...

cius
replies: 5 views: 228
acidlab 14 hours ago

Gospel Musicians has implemented a new privacy policy. I can't sign into my existing account now, unless I consent to several...

seacouch
replies: 24 views: 769
bgood 15 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 139 views: 8,343
badmark 15 hours ago

What's your favorite kick drum mic? In case you haven't decided yet, this might help you discover one. I found a new...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 110 views: 3,897
Whoopysnorp 15 hours ago

Hi, Looking to brush up on my mixing skills and was thinking about taking an online course. I'm not looking for anything for...

Frantique
replies: 18 views: 15,626
johnnyc 16 hours ago

Hey there, I am hoping to get some advice on a possible analog system that would fit my needs and budget. I have been...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 148
Murky Waters 16 hours ago

Has any one had the opportunity to try these mic's out... I'm particularly interested in the TUL G12 for capturing classic to...

Tim L
replies: 21 views: 8,743
Wiggy Neve Slut 16 hours ago

Hey yall. I'm about to pick up a Sound Workshop 1280B with the meter bridge for $700. I've been looking for a little console to...

kirslis
replies: 7 views: 541
sjy 17 hours ago

I am about to buy a Blue Blueberry mic because I read Eddie Vedder uses it now. But some sites have described it being for high...

lucasmark
replies: 9 views: 1,106
NamelessUnknown 17 hours ago

What cheap hardware eq would you recommend? Mainly for broad strokes and colour during tracking.

DaPhunk73
replies: 20 views: 854
Ox Han 17 hours ago

Hi all, I have a few synths and drum machines on the far side of the room that I’d like to integrate into my bantam patchbay...

lukecage
replies: 2 views: 172
lukecage 17 hours ago

I just started recording and really love the slick and processed sounds of 80's records. Examples....Richard Marx, Def Lep,...

gillibi
replies: 49 views: 12,658
buckan 18 hours ago

Can anyone recommend an SDC (NOT A KM84) that does not have a lift in the higher frequencies? As i look at each mic i also...

Derek Reese
replies: 103 views: 3,561
GreySlothStudio 19 hours ago

I've always been *really* skeptical of vocal harmonizers and the people that use them. However, yesterday I heard 2 live...

tom682
replies: 0 views: 155
tom682 20 hours ago

I was wondering has anyone else had a problem with their Symphony I/O dying on them and what they did to get it back going? I...

Jiggolo
replies: 31 views: 2,885
phillus 20 hours ago

The other day I had to do a voice over and on a whim, I threw up an SM-81 instead of my usual MKH 416. Weirdly, the SM81 seems to...

Jackash
replies: 2 views: 212
Jackash 21 hours ago

Hello, I want to ask some questions to all the experts of vintage recording sessions and techniques, mainy in the field of pop...

Chiozzo
replies: 35 views: 997
willem1958 21 hours ago

Hello everyone, don't want to start any flame war, just looking for some personal opinions on this matter. With the advent...

xsazadf
replies: 28 views: 819
Preston135 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search