The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,593 views: 99,749
12tone 1 minute ago

The product info has finally been posted on the Trident website: Trident 68 Console – Trident Audio Developments Has anyone...

Highphi
replies: 49 views: 4,292
alanhyatt 1 minute ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,559 views: 217,558
monkeyxx 6 minutes ago

I'm wondering if I should change up the way I record guitars. Most stuff I record is up tempo rock 'n' roll, and I generally...

che_guitarra
replies: 23 views: 3,411
Brent Hahn 8 minutes ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 30 views: 812
monkeyxx 13 minutes ago

Hi, next to my StudioLive 3 I still run a Hammerfall PCI(!) card. But the later now gets in the way when upgrading my PC, no...

occide
replies: 0 views: 1
occide 24 minutes ago

Hi all, I own an old multiface and am looking to buy headphones. For now im interested in dt 770 250ohm(recomended by a friend)...

Demox
replies: 0 views: 1
Demox 32 minutes ago

In 3D!!! As were Sean, Ells and Ed who met me at KMR to hand over the unit in person, I was the first person that ordered!!...

Quetz
replies: 6 views: 286
RFrommann 51 minutes ago

i just love ozzy's voice and i was wondering: does anyone know what they used to use to get that doubled "ozzy"...

drambitz
replies: 44 views: 27,176
jakeseitz 1 hour ago

Does anyone might have links to where to buy the kind of knobs used on the PCM 42 and 41. Everyone knows you see too many of...

grahamexclaime
replies: 5 views: 618
sweetmojo 1 hour ago

I bought a couple of libs of the wkd, and one of them came in .wav file format. Some of the files are out of phase. This is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 10 views: 385
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

Hey there, normally I do more reading here and don't start threads but know I would need some help because testing different...

deek
replies: 11 views: 356
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

Hello, friends! I have a specific question about Studio 2/6 interface vs RME babyface pro. It's not exactly a poll question,...

tomplay
replies: 0 views: 28
tomplay 1 hour ago

Now then, I've recently sold a few bits that I don't use anymore due to a lack of space and said to myself with the extra cash...

DlllonJ
replies: 3 views: 215
Earcatcher 1 hour ago

If this doesn’t belong in the high end forum remove it ... ok on to the review I bought a Manley ref C a little while ago and...

Cokey30
replies: 9 views: 648
fried fingers 1 hour ago

Hello - I have read that using the sample rate conversion from an audio interface (In my case the Prism Sound Orpheus) is...

Anna_logue
replies: 3 views: 175
Anna_logue 1 hour ago

As a crazed collector of vintage mics, I have to say that for functionality and use-ablilty, I am a lover of Electro-Voice. ...

The Padded Room
replies: 57 views: 7,976
lpedrum 2 hours ago

A friend had one of these stands and I have been scouring the net looking for them since and they have extremely been hard to...

chout
replies: 10 views: 3,669
richbender 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was an AD conversion when you plug your guitar into an axe fx and go straight into...

EmilEchal
replies: 0 views: 57
EmilEchal 3 hours ago

I have a custom built oversized 1x12 Zilla cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in it. The head is a Marshall DSL20. I'm...

Delitzsch
replies: 43 views: 1,404
JLast 3 hours ago

Hi all, assume a singer recorded a perfect take but there are some esses on the record and for whatever reasons the take is not...

marco_well
replies: 23 views: 1,124
Blaine Misner 3 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a good quality multichannel reverb unit for recording drum sets. I am especially interested in gated...

DanTheMan06
replies: 17 views: 625
vernier 3 hours ago

Holy cobwebs. This thing makes a snare drum sound like it's happening inside your ear canal! Super aggressive when the input is...

peterashermusic
replies: 1 views: 158
dirker 3 hours ago

Hi, I have a bunch of original Gain Brains and Kepex gates and 2 rack power supplies that are in varied states of functioning. ...

skythemusic
replies: 6 views: 981
skythemusic 3 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 159 views: 10,824
Dohreetoh 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,641 views: 291,202
ORyan87 4 hours ago

I wanna a pair of headphones that will do the work for both reference listening and general music listening while working. I...

erikha94
replies: 2 views: 169
erikha94 4 hours ago

Has anyone tried daisy chaining different generations of UAD Apollos, and is it possible? Thanks!

richie0801
replies: 0 views: 98
richie0801 4 hours ago

Lots of new developments in this area, tons of options, some of the already existent threads on this topic are outdated. I'm...

fromthepuggle
replies: 6 views: 814
DrSax 5 hours ago

Hi, all. I'm mixing a punk record that makes heavy use of four-on-the-floor drum grooves, and it's wreaking havoc on my snare...

bgrotto
replies: 28 views: 3,283
XAXAU 6 hours ago

hey guys i have a Toft ATB 16 that i like, but i'm worried about the parts quality since i've had a card for the master...

damiza20
replies: 1 views: 616
Biosynth 7 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,096 views: 113,171
studio673 11 hours ago

I need to track synths with a good AD covnerter in the same league as the RME Octamic MK1. Since i cannot afford a used Octamic...

Corona Radiata
replies: 0 views: 211
Corona Radiata 12 hours ago

Hi everyone. I am looking for a chameleon labs 7602 power supply schematic. I just finished doing a re-cap of a 7602 with...

KickBuck
replies: 0 views: 154
KickBuck 12 hours ago

Have a Lauten LA-320 tube mic on it's way to me and wondering if anyone has done tube swapping and if so, what did you settle on?...

Rob Coates
replies: 25 views: 1,475
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Hi all, I know there has been talk of calibration issues due to faulty cables, but I wondered if anyone else has had issues...

Deltajockey
replies: 3 views: 336
Deltajockey 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, I just received a Digital Music Corp MX-8 and am wanting to change the internal battery on it. Problem is, I...

Cantankerous
replies: 1 views: 236
Cantankerous 14 hours ago

Hello, I have heard in the disco music recordings of Bee Gees , they selected a part of the drums with good groove and they use...

Endika
replies: 29 views: 595
shoepedals 14 hours ago

Here's a head-scratcher. I have a SAMSON S-Patch Plus which allows me to send 44 miclines wherever I need them to go. All the...

syoreed
replies: 3 views: 1,513
nashish 14 hours ago

Anybody heard of, or got these speakers. I'm lookin at a pair for $60 but cant find a sing review on them. Cheers.

Billi Stats
replies: 12 views: 25,294
Md2020drums 15 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 23 views: 773
Noctambulant 15 hours ago

Hi! I read a lot about of these two monitors, but I don't find a store that has 2. Also, Sceptre did not arrive to Spain until...

Napalm Candy
replies: 33 views: 7,975
Rockafella 16 hours ago

Hello, I see on the specs and images that the Mackie 1642 VLZ4 has 8 subgroups. On the backs there are 8 outputs for...

bebbo
replies: 5 views: 368
Wayne 17 hours ago

The legend of King Studios seems to be in the air these days. I'm creating this thread in hopes of consolidating everything we...

dylanwissing
replies: 4 views: 385
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

Hi all, I have recently acquired a Lexicon 224XL and a Lexicon 480. Both were had at good prices. The 224XL is also a late...

fazeka
replies: 3 views: 240
fazeka 18 hours ago

Hi! Anybody out there experienced in Yoga Mics? Bought a D616 for 12e and want to check it on a kick drum. It wouldn't be a...

Plan_B
replies: 6 views: 275
chessparov2.0 19 hours ago

Got my sE2200II C out the other night which I haven't used for a while and the rubber coating on it is sticky. Evidently a common...

MarkF48
replies: 2 views: 355
MarkF48 20 hours ago

Looking for a cheap neutral sounding SDC. I know the Oktava MK-012 is a good one, I'd probably grab the MK-012-03 kit (trying to...

Dohreetoh
replies: 33 views: 1,836
Dohreetoh 20 hours ago

Has anyone recently bought Sonodyne monitors? Looks like they've disappeared from the stores. The SRP was real nice monitors....

Woodhouse
replies: 1 views: 322
D. Sydenham 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
thepilgrimsdream 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search