The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here are samples of me singing on my last band's EP. Hush EP | Lucida The mic was a vintage U67. I can't afford that, but...

jp973156
replies: 6 views: 135
tkaitkai 14 minutes ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 72 views: 8,295
adumbfish 21 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,602 views: 183,686
Secret80sMan 28 minutes ago

So here's my situation, i have my guitar directly pluged into my sound interface, and whenever i play my guitar there is a...

Bloodshot vision
replies: 1 views: 66
voodoo4u 37 minutes ago

Hi, I saw positive opinion in the music magazine about monitors speakers Fluid audio F5. But in spite of that I cannot find...

hubert kot
replies: 13 views: 5,156
Peanutboii 43 minutes ago

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while. I had something much bigger and more involved planned, but time and...

andersmv
replies: 11 views: 197
voodoo4u 44 minutes ago

Hello guys, :) My set up right now is manley ref c into mss 10 into uad appolo and all my inserts are taken by massenburgs EQS...

Sybille
replies: 34 views: 668
cjogo 52 minutes ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,312 views: 286,993
rob S 1 hour ago

Hi, I just picked up a Rocktron Prochorus... it sounds GREAT, but there are definitely a few things wrong with mine, so I was...

s o l v e n t
replies: 0 views: 40
s o l v e n t 1 hour ago

Fairly often this question is asked, one way or another. Thoughts/comments? Thanks in advance for any responses, including...

chessparov2.0
replies: 24 views: 680
andersmv 1 hour ago

I'm playing some fingerstyle parts on a small body Martin 00-15M and trying to record some parts with it, but no matter what, I...

[J.K.]
replies: 3 views: 112
TurboJets 2 hours ago

So I see a lot of talk and videos about the Stam 1073 clones, but next to nothing about the 312 clones. Anyone tried them?

sumskilz
replies: 2 views: 177
shoepedals 3 hours ago

A good friend of mine has to spend some money due to tax reasons.... He needs A new pc Room acoustics New...

housegezeichnet
replies: 45 views: 1,291
lllubi 3 hours ago

I'm running my mix through an Overstayer Saturator, and the knobs on this thing aren't stepped, so it's not easy to get the...

drainyoo
replies: 6 views: 288
drainyoo 3 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 463 views: 25,462
smallstonefan 3 hours ago

Sorry for the long post - trying to provide as much detail as possible. Owned my current studio – Sleepy Hollows Studios –...

Indellable
replies: 11 views: 1,890
cat alley 3 hours ago

I have some $ to blow before the end of the tax year and not really needing anything in particular at the moment I'd like to...

glockdude
replies: 9 views: 180
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

Thinking about getting a syncussion clone.. Psyco-x vs The Human Comparator Who's tried both? Any notable differences...

orangesapples
replies: 0 views: 74
orangesapples 4 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 47 views: 1,901
chet.d 4 hours ago

Hi all! So, I know there are a lot of mic shoot-out threads in this forum, but here's my spin: I'm preparing to record an...

Kroc
replies: 160 views: 6,583
Sniff 4 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 78 views: 5,008
Quetz 4 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 6 views: 507
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

So, being that this is a gear forum, primarily, I see a lot of threads about microphone selection which is great. I was wondering...

shoepedals
replies: 6 views: 266
shoepedals 5 hours ago

Perhaps file this under "kicking the hornet's nest", but Lewitt microphones don't seem very inspiring to me. I picked...

MYN
replies: 18 views: 687
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

I just bought this Beyer M610 (Not m160) dynamic mic and plugged it in and it sounded great! Except the output is pretty low and...

The Recordingist
replies: 3 views: 251
alhe 6 hours ago

Hi slutz I'm trying to connect my hd24xr to an audient id22 through adat and as far as I can tell I'm doing what I am supposed to...

meez61
replies: 0 views: 71
meez61 6 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 77 views: 1,222
Piedpiper 7 hours ago

When you use an x/y pair as drum overheads in a studio environment, where do you place the pair: do you center it on the kick...

wildplum
replies: 1 views: 92
Drumsound 7 hours ago

i have a treated room and some money to spend, wondering if this would be an upgrade? I have the black nt1. Would be strictly for...

g0re
replies: 5 views: 272
Drumsound 7 hours ago

Is this normal? This doesn't seem normal/intended. JW, are you out there? Please give me some advice! YouTube Thanks in advance!

jdurango
replies: 7 views: 474
problemchild 7 hours ago

Hi all, In my search for new monitors, I asked the guy from my local music store what he thought about the focal Solo 6 be's,...

nicolasmasset
replies: 165 views: 15,957
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

Hey im looking for a new pair of phones to help compliment my monitors and help me mix/master. Not interested in casual...

hollo321
replies: 17 views: 2,727
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

Hello, Can someone confirm that if I can't even boot into CMOS then what is the problem? Would this suggest the motherboard?...

Jonk
replies: 44 views: 1,393
sonus 8 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 188 views: 16,532
elcct 9 hours ago
replies: 270 views: 6,432
Denny McNerney 9 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,943 views: 598,992
JPeters86 10 hours ago

So, I hired a video guy to come and capture my band's (Teasin' The Cat- shameless plug) live performance at a small club. We had...

SoundUniverse
replies: 3 views: 269
gravyface 10 hours ago

I've had a mono optograph on my to get list for some time, and the time has finally arrived. I have just noticed however that the...

StarfishMusic
replies: 4 views: 825
christube 10 hours ago

Can anyone help me set up this ID22 and Rosetta 200 for hardware inserts in pro tools? I don't want to use Cue a or b, i want to...

christube
replies: 0 views: 92
christube 10 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 40 views: 5,422
AudioScape 11 hours ago

Seems midas are to release some 500 series modules and klark teknik gave got vintage eq and comp racks too, Haven't seen any...

DGL
replies: 53 views: 10,907
DGL 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, First off, I am really a hobbyist. But, I really enjoy both playing music and the process of writing/recording...

kharma44
replies: 20 views: 708
guyacier 12 hours ago

I lent a friend my small 500 rack to track some vocals and when I got it back, I noticed that the hum on my Heritage 73jr is...

the Weatherman
replies: 0 views: 113
the Weatherman 13 hours ago

Have not seen these headphones mentioned on gearslutz at all was wondering why that was anybody out there have an opinion on...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 0 views: 114
ROCKER STUDIOS 14 hours ago

Hi folks, I am saving money for a Fearn VT-5. Its super pricey and since I have no possibility to demo a unit, my question...

___GLM___
replies: 2 views: 319
___GLM___ 15 hours ago

I’m working with a vocalist who prefers on-ear headphones. I had a pair of Sennheiser HD26s here. She tried them but said,...

ljefe
replies: 2 views: 169
ljefe 17 hours ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 40 views: 1,605
popmann 20 hours ago

Had my heart set on the Focal SOLO's until I heard PMC two two6's in a friends studio last night and thought they sounded great...

kev1n28
replies: 14 views: 1,949
Rec_Eng 20 hours ago

The Trident A-Range 500 Series EQ is in stock and shipping...

alanhyatt
replies: 13 views: 1,323
BoogieWoogie 22 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,168 views: 161,150
wizardofozcar 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search