The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I currently use the Steinberg MR816csx interface. I've been using it for approx. 12 years now, and I'm ready to upgrade,......

LSP
replies: 5 views: 150
LSP 5 minutes ago

So how do you guys back up your hard work at the end of the day, and off-site later? Are there any off-site services with post...

DigitalVictim
replies: 11 views: 2,648
devintristan 10 minutes ago

Just as the title says: One of my Avantones has a dented cube. Anyone know how to fix this? (Passive model if that impacts...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 8 views: 474
matherne 12 minutes ago

We recently moved into an old recording studio that has 4 feet of isolation between tracking room and the control room. The...

MariusPerron
replies: 10 views: 1,344
MediaGary 13 minutes ago

Here's an example: Elysia Alpha Compressor at $10,500. One compressor that costs $10,500! I refuse to believe that this thing is...

Rob Coates
replies: 103 views: 3,682
Jim Williams 19 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,653 views: 291,902
Hansest 19 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,632 views: 101,070
chessparov2.0 55 minutes ago

Hi guys i’m looking for a really good Pre Amp I can buy used under $1500 for my personal studio! I’m really interested in...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 4 views: 91
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 24 views: 817
Mr Funk 1 hour ago

I'm looking to see if the AKG D-202E cardioid dynamic microphone is balanced. I've read that balanced microphones have...

ThirdEye
replies: 0 views: 72
ThirdEye 1 hour ago

Hey there, normally I do more reading here and don't start threads but know I would need some help because testing different...

deek
replies: 22 views: 595
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

that's what this guy is saying..scroll to the middle somewhere.. lmk what you think .....

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 80
RightOnRome 1 hour ago

At times I feel confined to its choice of parameters.

goom
replies: 6 views: 387
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 115 views: 11,846
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hi you lovely bunch of geeks. Decided to finaly get around to buying myself a couple of decent-ish mics. Now needed for home...

ro bo
replies: 2 views: 194
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

In 3D!!! As were Sean, Ells and Ed who met me at KMR to hand over the unit in person, I was the first person that ordered!!...

Quetz
replies: 19 views: 757
Quetz 2 hours ago

I just pulled my old Desper Spatializer Type-C out of storage. We barely used it before it was decommissioned. Now I can't find...

scotcombs
replies: 4 views: 1,532
billwhitlock 2 hours ago

I had the opportunity to try a Focal Sub 6 with my Focal Twins in my 15 x 13 x 7'8" room. Based on my observations on using...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 7 views: 4,122
biksonije 2 hours ago

I have been using an Apogee Ensemble Firewire in my studio for the last 5 years. As i am still running a Mac Pro 3.1 with...

chaijen
replies: 0 views: 75
chaijen 2 hours ago

Here is a photo of my Alice Mic Pak 1. As you can tell, I took it in 2 shots and joined them (you can clearly see the...

Mr Funk
replies: 4 views: 1,739
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

I bought a couple of libs of the wkd, and one of them came in .wav file format. Some of the files are out of phase. This is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 40 views: 857
Jeff Hayat 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm a writer. Not to bore you with details, but I have a big interview next monday and I'm ditching the pencil and...

soundoff
replies: 0 views: 81
soundoff 3 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 386 views: 22,815
candyflip 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! So, I have really bad OCPD and work very inefficiently in the studio. I...

Cantankerous
replies: 37 views: 948
Cantankerous 3 hours ago

Hey Folks, With Dizengoff Audio out of business and their website down etc, I am wondering if anyone has the equipment manuals...

guitarbud7
replies: 20 views: 4,810
Kumbari 3 hours ago

I installed latest update..I'm running pt 10 hd on a Mac ..issues..some factory macros don't work as they say such as the macro...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 101
Sigma 4 hours ago

Hi all, Just purchased my first reel-to-reel, a Teac 80-8. I've been trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can, but...

Riinehart
replies: 2 views: 124
Mike O 4 hours ago

Hi, What types of cables am I best using for JBL305s with a Behringer UMC22. I am singer / songwriter who has recently...

Prinz93
replies: 0 views: 119
Prinz93 4 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 17 views: 1,018
Eigenwert 4 hours ago

Can someone explain how this works? Is it CV only? MIDI?

iaw1978
replies: 0 views: 120
iaw1978 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I was listening to an interview with Sylvia Massy, and she was explaining how she uses a "splitter" to...

fabianr
replies: 8 views: 523
Space1999 5 hours ago

Hey everyone Was wondering if anyone has any ALTEC 15095A transformers or ALTEC 458 Preamplifiers for sale. I’m looking for...

Arsun
replies: 0 views: 125
Arsun 5 hours ago

Hi Guys, I was thinking of purchasing a set of these for my studio for some floor standing corner lamps. Wondering if anyone...

Szorn
replies: 0 views: 126
Szorn 7 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 34 views: 977
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

Now then, I've recently sold a few bits that I don't use anymore due to a lack of space and said to myself with the extra cash...

DlllonJ
replies: 5 views: 303
Earcatcher 7 hours ago

I've been advised by several qualified techs that when I recap the PSU for my Sound Workshop Series 40 console, I should...

jdurango
replies: 1 views: 318
livingloud 8 hours ago

I'm wondering if I should change up the way I record guitars. Most stuff I record is up tempo rock 'n' roll, and I generally...

che_guitarra
replies: 34 views: 3,711
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

I have my JV-1080 loaded with 4 cards, but I'm looking to remove one as none of them come with any real drum sets. I was...

part12studios
replies: 0 views: 154
part12studios 10 hours ago

Looking for a cheap neutral sounding SDC. I know the Oktava MK-012 is a good one, I'd probably grab the MK-012-03 kit (trying to...

Dohreetoh
replies: 34 views: 1,937
microwave 10 hours ago

I haven't been able to find anything like it on the net. Maybe its custom built? Looks like a triple layer screen? You can see...

doom3crazy
replies: 9 views: 981
pscoldfire 10 hours ago

I'm seeing mixed things on the internet but I definitely noticed that many say that the high end on the 650s is very veiled and...

Imnotyourdog
replies: 21 views: 8,010
swafford 10 hours ago

Hi to All, Got a RME Babyface (silver) & I'm happy with it. However, adding more inputs would be great. If some of ppl...

znaj
replies: 2 views: 292
znaj 10 hours ago

Hello all, we have a DM2000 V2 that half the time boots up automatically in Update Flash mode.. randomly. From all I've found, I...

rolo
replies: 0 views: 203
rolo 10 hours ago

I wanna a pair of headphones that will do the work for both reference listening and general music listening while working. I...

erikha94
replies: 3 views: 519
DirkP 12 hours ago

I have a super specific question i have wondered about for years now. We all know Prince used drum machines for most of his...

DCMIX
replies: 40 views: 37,327
Bizarre Hands 13 hours ago

Hey guys my friend is letting me borrow is jcm 900. i kinda like it with the style of music my band plays. (like early rise...

KyleSA
replies: 50 views: 28,910
BVDL 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
soundmodel 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
John Caf 20 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,362 views: 2,497,772
BudgetMC 21 hours ago

i just love ozzy's voice and i was wondering: does anyone know what they used to use to get that doubled "ozzy"...

drambitz
replies: 45 views: 27,476
hebjam 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search