The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 723
Views: 723
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to spice up my digital mixes with some analog flare and need to update my I/O so I can start adding hardware inserts...

saiwool
replies: 7 views: 292
Bushman 15 minutes ago

Hello everyone, hope y'all are doing great. I'ma get straight to the point, I've been trying to decide what microphone to get...

Unreal_Panda
replies: 0 views: 1
Unreal_Panda 22 minutes ago

it took a lot of work but hopefully it will be an interactive museum one day but for now , the edifice at least , is safe

Sigma
replies: 17 views: 445
deedeeyeah 31 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,709 views: 2,658,396
jeremy.c. 57 minutes ago

I have been recording at home for years now but have recently hit a wall. I currently have Behringer interface and a 3U audio CM1...

jadoss23
replies: 3 views: 38
Drumsound 1 hour ago

So I've had this 26 year old kid come to me for lessons in recording. The thing is, he wants to learn all about analog recording....

voodoo4u
replies: 188 views: 6,449
joeq 1 hour ago

Hi all, I have a small home studio where I record my own stuff. Gorillaz/Blur/Radiohead type feel. I don't have a live drum kit,...

jgstarcaster
replies: 1 views: 119
jgstarcaster 1 hour ago

This is my first tube Mic and I have some questions. I've heard for tube mics you have to let them warm up for 30 minutes before...

onshott1
replies: 34 views: 1,459
onshott1 1 hour ago

I really like this song. On The Run, by Lake. My dad played it a lot when I was growing up. What is the keyboard in the...

tluke
replies: 2 views: 57
tluke 2 hours ago

Hello all. Can anybody help me find a copy of the Amek Supertrue automation software for my newly acquired Amek Langley Big...

Shedman
replies: 6 views: 316
BigOther 2 hours ago

I'm looking at getting a stereo DI that can double as a mix sweetener/saturator/line processor to add weight, sheen, and other...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 18 views: 2,302
szyam 2 hours ago

Hi friends, I have an old Lexicon 960L from a friend of mine that I am testing, but when I turn it on, the LARC display reads...

Simonluka
replies: 6 views: 332
Simonluka 2 hours ago

Hi! I've been looking to get a preamp for my SM7B and been eyeing these preamps: GAP pre 73 Heritage Audio HA-73...

Tobtok
replies: 32 views: 1,133
Slava A 2 hours ago

Recently moved into a new home, and will have a dedicated room as a studio. Currently working on acoustic treatment and set...

nmnjs
replies: 1 views: 83
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Hi, I realise it's a bit of leap but there are so many new fangled plugins around these days for drums and voices i figured...

3l3ctr0flux
replies: 0 views: 70
3l3ctr0flux 3 hours ago

So. I have a dear friend who's an artist, and very good when it comes to singing, but she doesn't have any studio setup at her...

mystified
replies: 57 views: 1,622
EvilRoy 3 hours ago

Hi, Gearslutzers Presently, I have a RME Fireface UCX/ADA-8200 combo to receive all what is audio related, the latter being...

cubic13
replies: 5 views: 172
cubic13 3 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 273 views: 94,149
gravyface 3 hours ago

I happened to be at the guitar center and this mic was for sale So I bought it for 800 bucks.. I own a Manley ref C which I...

Cokey30
replies: 18 views: 1,817
AndyKingCo 4 hours ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 345 views: 11,924
norfolk martin 4 hours ago

Hi there I have had my Adam A7,s since February this year. Everything has been working fine ,my mixes are better and what I...

Raven586
replies: 95 views: 25,474
BruceSokolovic 5 hours ago

I'm looking for new headphones for checking bass and sub-bass in my mixes. I used to have Focal Clears, and they're incredible...

denoise
replies: 13 views: 508
chinesewhiteman 5 hours ago

Just landed in my studio and hot off the production line is a Cranborne Audio EC2. Two super-clean preamps/DI with added mojo...

James Lehmann
replies: 12 views: 784
Ells 5 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to decide between upgrading my Soundcraft Spirit Studio 24 by purchasing a new PSU (Blue Dog or similar,...

seanac
replies: 1 views: 163
gravyface 5 hours ago

A client needs a vocal mic that compliments their Vanguard V13. The V13 has a nice open top end, kind of C12ish. They are looking...

James Lugo
replies: 14 views: 404
GP_Hawk 6 hours ago

I've seen people post about using the Redironamps buffer2 (http://redironamps.com/) for desirable tube saturation a couple of...

jb19
replies: 0 views: 75
jb19 6 hours ago

Any thoughts on these two sets of monitors, I actually have the A7x and I do like them but I've been advised that the Neumann...

converted
replies: 1 views: 107
converted 6 hours ago

Hi all, I am currently running an Apogee Quartet in my makeshift home studio, and am in need of an upgrade. The unit itself is...

mistertyler
replies: 7 views: 349
rectifryer 6 hours ago

Hi everyone, I’m a classical guitarist and I am currently trying to record in my self-made home studio with minimal technical...

Anton.Kud
replies: 35 views: 1,262
mcgilroy 7 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,170 views: 1,090,833
SPORT 7 hours ago

Hey guys! I have a deck 1882 console that I bought, it’s an 8 buss 16 preamp console. I’d really like to integrate this into...

ifudontlikebees
replies: 3 views: 167
Kronos147 7 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,454 views: 387,465
Paul_G 8 hours ago

Hi, after searching for answers on the internet i could not find anything clear ... so i decided to ask real professionals this....

joungle
replies: 12 views: 383
DistortingJack 9 hours ago

Hey guys rockout I wanted to expand my babyface pro so i was looking for a preamp and i found these deals in my...

RuZza
replies: 0 views: 104
RuZza 11 hours ago

Hey guys I really hope someone can advise me on an issue I can't seem to resolve. I have purchased sonar works and have...

rednaxela
replies: 3 views: 103
stixstudios 11 hours ago

Trying to find da for my monitoring...with bargain price. Anybody tried these chinese? How are they doing and matching with the...

ak75
replies: 15 views: 908
ak75 13 hours ago

I have read that the 1176 section of the UA 6176 doesn’t quite live up to a (UA) stand alone 1176. Any comments on that? I have...

Mendocino beano
replies: 1 views: 451
userroscoe 13 hours ago

Anyone who has tried both, which one do you prefer?

bladelaw
replies: 5 views: 844
DJURBAN 14 hours ago

I have had my eye on the Successor since it was released and have listened to just about every example of it out there. I...

Retouch
replies: 8 views: 495
DJURBAN 15 hours ago

When using the AEA r88 in mid-side, one has to rotate the microphone 45 degrees from the logo center facing position. Which way...

rvol
replies: 3 views: 236
rvol 16 hours ago

Howdy! So currently I am using my shure sm7b into a capi vp26 into a FMR RNLA. This is or vocals. I love this set up and I get...

Jawnwolff
replies: 42 views: 688
jetplane666666 16 hours ago

Just wanted to put a good word, on a beautiful sounding ribbon microphone, by Mark Fouxman.. The Samar AL-95. Got a chance to...

chessparov2.0
replies: 39 views: 2,729
Rec_Eng 17 hours ago

Hello, could you help me configure my API 525 compressor for voices? give me some tips? I know it depends on the source and what...

soundfull
replies: 1 views: 130
Bushman 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently purchased an SSL Six (mainly as a monitor station with a few nice routing and preamp/compressor extras) and...

ngregson
replies: 3 views: 504
MilkPossumSound 17 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 579 views: 35,495
raal 17 hours ago

I'm almost there. I've released 2 albums in the past year where I only used the computer as a recorder and to do some final...

rabbit friendly
replies: 3 views: 223
j.colt 18 hours ago

Hello dear slutz. Sooner or later I want to upgrade my conversion from the current EMU0404 USB. Budget ain't huge and I have...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 14 views: 521
kennybro 18 hours ago

Hi i have a Korg Triton midi controller which is great but takes a lot of space. Im looking for something smaller or more...

ktwalker76
replies: 0 views: 96
ktwalker76 19 hours ago

Tell me about your Neve 542 Tape Emu. How, when, where you use it, setting etc. I've been playing with it, sounds really fun,...

Jeff16years
replies: 0 views: 122
Jeff16years 20 hours ago

Hi All. Been a long time since I've posted. I've spent the pandemic getting back into recording, specifically microphones. During...

j2dafo
replies: 2 views: 207
tkaitkai 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search