The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,520 views: 194,002
robert82 9 minutes ago

I would like to use this thread to make a prediction about the state of audio and see what other people think. I predict that...

Maxadax
replies: 58 views: 971
joeq 11 minutes ago

Hi all, I'm new on the forum and I'm French, sorry if I make mistakes... So here I would like to know which Aston micro is...

Mordak
replies: 4 views: 427
Mordak 27 minutes ago

Hello there, tips to improve my jazz drums kit recording needed. The room is quite small 4.5X4.5 meters, ceiling from 3.4m to...

Batpro
replies: 46 views: 645
Piedpiper 28 minutes ago

Hello! I'd like to leave reverb for good as they have raised the fee to 5%. How do I link my reviews from there when...

userb420
replies: 16 views: 422
Rick Dalton 40 minutes ago

Hey everyone, Looking for recommendations on who to take my small vintage Fairchild FPC-50 console to. It’s complete,...

moogplayer
replies: 5 views: 78
GYMusic 53 minutes ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 106 views: 24,036
Trashjive 1 hour ago

I picked up a "non tested" km54 from ebay, have built a power supply for it and it functions pretty well. It does...

mickdundee63
replies: 5 views: 139
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

Few months ago we bought Sennheiser wireless system with E935 mic. Few days ago we also bought Beyerdynamic M160 for...

brk303
replies: 6 views: 179
a.m. son 1 hour ago

Anyone here would like to show furnishing they nest their gear in, that they've made or custom made. No premade, slap on together...

Odeo
replies: 557 views: 424,226
omnialinx 1 hour ago

I bought an AMI u47 this year, and when it arrived the thiersch capsule had been popped out of the capsule holder. It didn't...

Carabinerx
replies: 0 views: 49
Carabinerx 1 hour ago

Hey GearSlutz! Just bought an Alesis MIDIFEX and in need of the manual for MIDI implementation infos. thank you fr...

Fnord
replies: 2 views: 101
Fnord 2 hours ago

Hi Slutz. I am casually in the market for my first console. (OK, not really true, I've owned a few budget small consoles like...

Andysw
replies: 56 views: 2,206
jensenmann 2 hours ago

I've tried the ASP Klasik 2020 but they have no clarity when they are loud. I've tried the Neumann KH80 which has clarity but is...

bingamoon
replies: 4 views: 98
Mayhem13 2 hours ago

Hi there I have a Soundcraft 600 to "restore". Its is basically working but needs a very good clean (pots, faders...

pelagos
replies: 14 views: 531
bbsound 2 hours ago

Does anyone have or know where to get the firmware flash tool mentioned in these...

spacesounds
replies: 0 views: 46
spacesounds 2 hours ago

I've just been offered a Soundcraft 6000 mixing desk for 800 euros (circa 960 dollars). I've heard of the make but know nothing...

karambos
replies: 42 views: 32,741
bbsound 2 hours ago

Hi Just got an eventide eclipse and fell in love with it. As my purchasing season is coming to an end for now, I was thinking...

TYT756
replies: 23 views: 499
GYMusic 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 576 views: 54,506
Patrick_ 3 hours ago

Hi, friends. Currently I have a pair of Yamaha MSP5 in my little studio and someone sells me a pair of Adam A3x. My question is:...

Ferzeleid
replies: 11 views: 667
gearstudent 3 hours ago
replies: 2,059 views: 176,257
Plush 4 hours ago

Does anyone know of a previous company called Tour sound products TM, from bohemia NY. I found some speaks and the backs of them...

BFSound
replies: 1 views: 2,090
drillus 4 hours ago

I've got a pretty small room 12'7 x 8'7. But it is heavily acoustically treated. I have a pair of the Focal Cms 65's and whilst I...

Benjo
replies: 4 views: 475
amiros 4 hours ago

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 59 views: 1,439
12ax7 6 hours ago

Hi How many turns does it take for The infinite knobs to reach full value (127) ? It seemed painfully long on the video I saw...

invalidusername
replies: 0 views: 59
invalidusername 6 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 380 views: 29,063
imdasloth 6 hours ago

Greetings all, I recently purchased a the 10 slot 500 series rack by Midas from a local gear swap page on facebook, and the...

Axiomatics
replies: 15 views: 4,854
Gemylon 7 hours ago

Good afternoon! Please help me what to take to listen to music rock/blues/jazz in a regular room 12 m^2 (130 ft²). There is no...

Dreg54
replies: 9 views: 626
vasylek 9 hours ago

Hey there I am looking for replacement pots for a Tascam M-600. Specifically a 10K rotary pot for the Control Room...

pelagos
replies: 0 views: 78
pelagos 10 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 218 views: 36,358
LuXx 10 hours ago

I'm wanna build a "Mastering" style desk for my studio. I just want all my gear at arms reach when I'm mixing without...

sentimiento
replies: 16 views: 512
e-are 10 hours ago

Hi everybody, this is my first post ever on Gearslutz, i've always lurked here and there over the years, but never actually...

smnspz
replies: 12 views: 234
smnspz 11 hours ago

Wanted to share this because I had this problem for about a year and couldn't find the answer anywhere. Someone here pointed me...

billkahler
replies: 2 views: 665
eldestson 11 hours ago

Figured some people who have a Fatso would be interested in this. In the Emperical Labs Booth in AES139 there was a prototype...

AlPal
replies: 22 views: 3,559
trackbout 11 hours ago

I got the Genelec 8330 and 7350 SAM system. I am surprised more people are not raving about it on Gearslutz. The room correction...

pw2005
replies: 24 views: 5,724
cosmicparakeet 11 hours ago

Hey Folks! I'm looking for some suggestions for the best way to set up my limited collection of pretty decent gear. My goal is...

Will Love
replies: 1 views: 149
Will Love 12 hours ago

Anyone currently using a Cranborne Audio 500R8? Any issues you've run into? Kudos? What are your thoughts on the converters...

nuemes
replies: 3 views: 208
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I am interested in trying sending a mix through my outboard gear. I tried doing this by sending it out of two of the...

konkon
replies: 6 views: 340
konkon 13 hours ago
replies: 22 views: 5,919
Janne19691 13 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,745 views: 445,894
Em Dash 13 hours ago

I just got my barefoots and I was curious as to how people send their audio signal to the barefoots, do they convert in the...

naive newbie123
replies: 0 views: 80
naive newbie123 14 hours ago

Hey guys, I just got a uher 4400 report monitor for my recording studio. More likely than not I'm going to change all the belts...

edge11
replies: 4 views: 183
edge11 15 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,679 views: 2,621,588
BudgetMC 15 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 296 views: 19,119
bigfurry 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, Hope this post is ok in this forum. My school is looking to sell af bunch of Altec horns and I can't find the...

xlrcable
replies: 2 views: 132
cathode 16 hours ago

I've decided on this ribbon mic, but have a couple of questions for those who have one. I'm trying to think ahead concerning gain...

liv4ree
replies: 7 views: 213
liv4ree 17 hours ago

My brother, best friend and I have a band, it's me on guitar and lead vocals with them on bass (mostly bass guitar but we also...

cashmeregoat
replies: 14 views: 900
XXXEsq 17 hours ago

I would like to use this headphone for monitoring...anyone knows if any of these devices i have in my setup can power it? : -...

lgabor
replies: 1 views: 162
MrZappa 20 hours ago

Hello everybody, I have a humble detached, home studio with a small, well treated live room and a control room. My main...

wyatt.fisher1
replies: 27 views: 519
tkaitkai 20 hours ago

I fall in love with Adam tweeter listening to the small A3X, and so I decide to buy higher level speakers, replacing old ProAc...

mrcrowley
replies: 14 views: 1,868
mrcrowley 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search