The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

K... so... I'm poor but I need to seriously up my vocal game! My studio sounds really great but getting good vocals is very hard...

Geo316
replies: 19 views: 853
dragonfly66 3 minutes ago

I hope this is helpful to my fellow engineers out there, I wish more people would post about gear they're super passionate about....

jml designs
replies: 90 views: 5,245
chessparov2.0 6 minutes ago

I've read that the mpx550 is highly sought out. I've never heard a demo of it but from what I've read the latest mx400 is what...

slutbox
replies: 62 views: 1,679
italo de angelis 8 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,026 views: 610,969
norfolk martin 12 minutes ago

does anyone else hate compression? i can never find a single source that it complements. literally not one. if you're going...

robotchicken
replies: 139 views: 3,042
Rob Coates 23 minutes ago

I know “best” is a relative term, but are there any studios in or near Wilmington, NC that are heavy hitters? Just moved here...

TBarrnes
replies: 5 views: 248
bowzin 34 minutes ago

Hi, I've been jamming for a while with my gear, and am looking for a Harddisk recorder that can manage to record my jams... I...

yann_
replies: 1 views: 44
Skoolboy Jim 37 minutes ago

Am about to go shopping for a mic to record an upright bass. What is a good mic for this? Thanks in advance, Tom

tvolhein
replies: 63 views: 28,689
orchardhouse 53 minutes ago

Hi, and sorry in advance if this post is in the wrong forum. I have a very nice kit consisting of a DN60 and RT60 in an...

Siankovic
replies: 1 views: 127
bowzin 54 minutes ago

I have a session in which the singer wants to capture everything live, he plays acoustic guitar *and* he wants to be in the same...

Peter Craft
replies: 16 views: 284
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

TK Audio Transceiver Just happened to stumble across this on the web. Very interesting unit. I had always thought about...

replies: 2 views: 882
rectape 1 hour ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 9 views: 344
Duke Zeibert 1 hour ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 46 views: 5,980
EvilRoy 1 hour ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 154 views: 13,943
ardis 1 hour ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 416 views: 79,695
audiospecific 1 hour ago

Hey guys I haven't done a ton of engineering at the professional level at this point, but have amassed some mics and gear over...

guitarua
replies: 11 views: 503
guitarua 2 hours ago

sorry if i have the wrong place to ask this question but im new to the forums Im 14 so im an amature to this kind of...

Brendonintendo
replies: 1 views: 99
Bushman 2 hours ago

Hello to all in the GS world- New member to the site and as the thread is titled I am in the process of rebuilding my home...

CHTZ
replies: 8 views: 293
jwh1192 2 hours ago

I've been "playing" my Superior Drums from my keyboard, and while I'm happy with the results, I'd like to go to the...

jerrydpi
replies: 18 views: 269
jwh1192 2 hours ago

Hi, I now use an RME UFX+ but I find myself needing more line level i/o because I mostly work with synths, mix ITB and I have...

0x80
replies: 2 views: 76
Aural Endeavors 2 hours ago

Hey guys! Just watched this video and I'm curious about the setup he is using. Can anyone help me with that? Cheers :D 0:01...

manunoise
replies: 1 views: 190
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

can you name some of the all time best sounding acoustic guitar recordings ? i would like to compare them to a track i recently...

woodsman
replies: 63 views: 11,715
Sigma 3 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 69 views: 4,757
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

Do you or know anyone that has one of these for sale?

Gilera
replies: 4 views: 192
Gilera 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I was about to pull the trigger on the Phoenix DRS-8 for drum recording. Then I realized that Phoenix redesigned the...

Mihi DDL
replies: 1 views: 79
bdarrett 4 hours ago

Is this a Neumann TLM 103 ? Thanks for helping kfhkh

Matt Carfeel
replies: 14 views: 521
jpgerard 5 hours ago

Hi, I've got some low output mics (BK5B and SM7b) and i'm considering getting either the Triton Audio FetHead or Cloud...

wagz
replies: 199 views: 84,415
jpgerard 5 hours ago

I'm looking for an analog mixer for my hybrid studio. I'm hoping to find something with nice sounding/character filled pres and...

daydreamjohnny
replies: 14 views: 6,796
soundbuilder 5 hours ago

I would like to use my single speaker PA system at parties but my DAC has R and L balanced XLR outputs and the speaker only has...

drummerdimitri
replies: 5 views: 168
camacozie 5 hours ago

Somewhere inside my Obey-70 light controller lives a sensor that does a pretty good job of syncing scene chases to whatever music...

JayTee4303
replies: 6 views: 275
JayTee4303 5 hours ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 8 views: 3,584
gravyface 5 hours ago

Hello everybody, first post here so please forgive a potential mismatch of the forum and the thread name. Here's the...

oxdram
replies: 0 views: 80
oxdram 5 hours ago

My beloved VXT 4's are on their way out as they have developed a horrible hissing noise. I also get the odd crackle and pop. I...

Biodiode
replies: 7 views: 362
Biodiode 6 hours ago

Mainly For tracking the Drummer and also to stop the bled on Voc tracking and Acoustic Guitar Tracking Any opinions on HN-7506 ...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 82 views: 38,830
JPeters86 7 hours ago

hi everyone, Living in europe Got a digitech dhp33. Switch it on and heard a little buzz on the side of the power switch ....

igorigy
replies: 3 views: 177
igorigy 7 hours ago

HelloHello I have bought an JOEMEEK SC2 rev 1.05. It doesnt seem to do muchhidz I owned/used/loved one before, wich was on...

aparatenslet
replies: 0 views: 82
aparatenslet 7 hours ago

First, I'm posting this here because I'm looking for the opinion of those who use high end gear. I'm definitely going for high...

jackalope77
replies: 136 views: 15,862
James Lehmann 8 hours ago

I have recently purchased an Eventide dSP4000B+. I understand that it uses the same DSP engine as the DSP7000 but has different...

mosaik
replies: 54 views: 5,939
italo de angelis 9 hours ago

So I record with half my headphones slided so I can hear myself better. When I put the headphones in fully, it sounds slightly...

cheguevara93
replies: 5 views: 319
cheguevara93 10 hours ago

Does anyone have one in PDF form? I'm working on a SSL 4000 E with a G series computer in it and need a little time at home with...

rockitrecordings
replies: 10 views: 9,390
DangerNoodle 10 hours ago

I currently own KH310. They are great monitors but after nearly 6 months of continuous with them I discovered some music genres...

Jantex
replies: 24 views: 8,377
Russell Dawkins 11 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 47 views: 2,078
pan60 12 hours ago

Hi there, Edit: sound samples posted below. I run a small project studio at my house. Nothing professional. I Know the weakest...

arsonculture
replies: 4 views: 272
arsonculture 14 hours ago

SO I am thinking of getting a 2A. I however have another optical compressor already which I love. The Buzz SOC20. So my...

nyandres
replies: 8 views: 1,337
enyo 16 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,172 views: 235,351
drewbonez 17 hours ago

I upgraded my SM7 to a Neumann U87. Now I'm left with a Focusrite 2i2 Interface. I have 1000$ to upgrade my hiphop...

xmasdy
replies: 1 views: 208
chessparov2.0 17 hours ago

Hi, Im thinking of getting a couple of 8 channel Ebtech Hum eliminators, solely for the purpose of balancing synth outputs...

synth_head
replies: 13 views: 4,237
crescentmoon 18 hours ago

I’m using Pro Tools 11 on my iMac. Just got the UR-RT4 and it worked right away! Sounded great! THEN!.... I decided to update...

Providence
replies: 4 views: 219
pitchbend 19 hours ago

Hi everyone I already own an akg c414 buls. Im wondering whether to buy an extra c414 buls to be able to record stereo or buy...

Guitarking
replies: 1 views: 209
thismercifulfate 20 hours ago

Does anyone know where I can get a Tascam 38 8 track serviced in the UK or , preferably, Ireland (North or South) ?

Gusss
replies: 4 views: 374
kinjack 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search