The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to get a basic but hopefully professional(ish) home recording set up. I'll use it for my own practice (listening back...

Madrugada
replies: 2 views: 87
NathanBarley 4 minutes ago

Hey there! I know people have had issues with Stam Audio delivering gear in the past, but never heard of my issue. I want to...

DirtyWork8a
replies: 9 views: 476
Drumsound 14 minutes ago

Which mic is he using? Sounds nice... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bvH8PYYe-4

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 33
standup 16 minutes ago

Hi guys, I am looking for a dustcover for my Yamaha cs-70m. At this moment I use a towel,but, while it helps a bit, it doesnt...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 15
neoking 38 minutes ago

I know there's a lot of threads on this topic already but I have a bit of a unique situation and am having a hard time deciding....

Slopate
replies: 7 views: 265
dickiefunk 38 minutes ago

HI, I have a long time problem that I resolved by getting an external studio, but COVID brought me back home (no more...

Loopseeka
replies: 2 views: 102
HeadlessDinosaur 1 hour ago

just wanted to throw a comment up here since i haven't seen too much information on these, and invite others to share their...

skycaptain
replies: 1 views: 254
Colin McCabe 1 hour ago

Hi, after 2 years of using passive ESI MoCo I plan to change monitor controllers to active ones with more features available...

radwoc
replies: 2 views: 231
radwoc 1 hour ago

Anyone recognize this mic, it was used a lot on the BBC's 'Top of The Pops' in the early 70's. My first thoughts were a AKG D160E...

Dippy
replies: 3 views: 460
andychamp 1 hour ago

Reading Ken Scott’s excellent book right now and he mentions Kepex Gates a lot, from Ziggy through the jazz fusion and right up...

gravyface
replies: 14 views: 427
gravyface 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
trash116 1 hour ago

I'm seriously considering buying a used curvebender to see if they're as good as I've heard. I currently use an AML Pultec...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 316
audioloud 2 hours ago
jlawford 3 hours ago

Not sure which one sounds better, anyone had any experience with either? I know the FMR can be stereo, but I'm talking...

EPCav
replies: 1 views: 134
sumskilz 3 hours ago
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

I own and operate a small / medium scale recording studio. Long story short is that I own a Trident 65 console, but was...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 310
rickybloomfield 5 hours ago

What are the general thoughts about the Stedman N90 microphone?

Fishmed
replies: 17 views: 12,906
Rec_Eng 6 hours ago

Hey guys,I was reading the 'stupidest things ever said in a session' thread, and someone posted about strange happenings in their...

hey_mavis
replies: 76 views: 6,132
voodoo4u 7 hours ago

Hello! I am new to the audio gear world and don’t have any clue what I am doing! I have done research online and read up on a...

choynantha
replies: 5 views: 463
Dirk Churlish 8 hours ago

I'm in the market for some new monitors and after some research i've narrowed the choice down to Dynaudio bm5 mkiii or the Kali...

Barncore
replies: 4 views: 914
Barncore 10 hours ago

Has anyone put these through the paces? There's very little info out there about them in use. The Clipalator is great but I'm...

old ghost
replies: 9 views: 2,253
rol123 10 hours ago

Ok, I've seen a few studio ghost stories pop up here and there, so I decided to create a thread just for that. Let me...

YZ!
replies: 66 views: 5,403
White Falcon 13 hours ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 33 views: 2,601
lrieves 13 hours ago

Anyone know the real difference between the C12VR and C414 XLii capsules in terms of response? Is the C12VR capsule what...

Rec_Eng
replies: 4 views: 304
Rec_Eng 14 hours ago

I can't find much info on this: https://reverb.com/item/3212395-alctron-cp540-mono-compressor-stereo-linkable-buss However,...

bgood
replies: 183 views: 30,594
goom 14 hours ago

I'm looking for a small rack mountable (preferrably 1U if possible) line-mixer with 16 inputs or so. It'll replace my huge (6U)...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 30 views: 1,107
rhythmcomposer 14 hours ago

Anyone heard something about the rumours of the second generation of Klein & Hummels 0 300 that was supposed to be launched...

olapettersen
replies: 217 views: 88,054
just_manu 15 hours ago

Hey guys, wanted to get your take if a Fethead amp would be needed to work with a Zoom H6, the mic is an SM7b, seems like either...

CISUM
replies: 6 views: 1,731
carpa 15 hours ago

I need a bit of information, just for myself. I have a pair of KRK 6000 and 7000b monitors that IMO allow me to hear deep into a...

Ken Walker
replies: 66 views: 21,539
noah330 15 hours ago

It's been a little while since I have seen anyone discussing the Vanguard V13. I have been seriously considering buying one but...

Zinc2005
replies: 11 views: 5,538
dickiefunk 16 hours ago

I mean a rock performance, not jazz. Do you get all the audio in your brain in mono?

goom
replies: 18 views: 578
deedeeyeah 16 hours ago

Given the choice, what would get and why?

Ryal1
replies: 11 views: 444
JLast 16 hours ago

Hi there! Looking for something with a deeper sound with a thicker mid/low end. Any monitor suggestions guys?! Coming from KRK...

BZED99
replies: 3 views: 187
CJ Mastering 16 hours ago

Hey all, just had a session and the client and I got to discussing tempo and wondered what the slowest top 40 tune ever recorded...

mattasbob
replies: 34 views: 5,975
RayHeath 16 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 167 views: 40,871
Gabriel C Media 16 hours ago

I recently upgraded my Blackspade U17 with the Thiersch M7 capsule, Blueline. It's in a U47/49 style. I liked the plain vanilla...

MJB
replies: 30 views: 5,677
theglow 17 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,924 views: 472,199
Em Dash 17 hours ago

Here we go again with yet another this mic vs that mic... I was literally about to pull the trigger on the GA-47, but kept...

LSP
replies: 12 views: 414
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

I wanted opinions on which large diaphragm condenser microphones have the flattest frequency response. I had a few U89's that...

carolcappetta
replies: 73 views: 1,881

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 211 views: 5,973

Hi all, I've started thinking about upgrading converters, as at the moment I have an old 24 channel AMR console running into 3 x...

mattrico
replies: 7 views: 425
PhaseLinear 18 hours ago
NY2G 18 hours ago

The unit had a low battery issue (common problem). Anyway, the ROM content somehow got messed up. The reset didn't helped. (Load...

Don Solaris
replies: 38 views: 6,630
Karolisv 18 hours ago

Greetings- Seems like power amps don't get discussed much here. I just got a pair of Tannoy DC200's and looking for a good amp....

Black Diamond
replies: 20 views: 986
phanlon 18 hours ago

I’m new to home recording and don’t have a ton of money... looking to get another preamp to record drums. Already have a...

Crusty Bits
replies: 3 views: 243
coreyspencer 19 hours ago

I've known for a long time that my hardware compressors snipped away a tiny bit of low bottom. But I've just now gotten to the...

Brent Hahn
replies: 118 views: 3,528
NarxistDan 19 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 430 views: 28,531
bkbirge 19 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,502 views: 210,863
SARawls 21 hours ago

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 648 views: 78,592
Brent Hahn 21 hours ago

Hi I currently have an apogee 46. Love the sound quality (although it doesnt always cooperate with my Macbook Pro), but I need...

Clbraddock
replies: 0 views: 119
Clbraddock 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search