The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 103 views: 4,438
AlexK 2 hours ago

There seems to be so many options, I'm based in the UK and looking to make a big upgrade from my Tannoy 802s - Would love to get...

jasper98
replies: 8 views: 274
Enlightened Hand 7 minutes ago

My Korg triton Rack has some vertical lines in the screen bout 5 but heres the thing the longer the rack is on the lines...

Masta Peloso
replies: 5 views: 1,771
akhellwig 45 minutes ago

I know how much people stress room treatment on this forum But usually the suggestions are not things that are very possible in...

EBGB
replies: 340 views: 7,088
norfolk martin 49 minutes ago

I'm yet another person converting a garage into a recording studio. The garage currently has a peaked roof with drywall on the...

Peter Craft
replies: 12 views: 438
Sigma 49 minutes ago

I need 4 line inputs but my Apollo twin only gives me two. What is the easiest way to add two more line inputs of comparable...

the keester
replies: 3 views: 101
e-are 54 minutes ago

Does anyone know any details about the recording of this cd? This is one of my all-time favorite cd's and my favorite hard...

Hope209
replies: 97 views: 20,932
Chunkyroad 57 minutes ago

So after years of reading posts on this forum, I finally created an account. I’m looking for a super versatile bus...

CyaeghaSteve
replies: 11 views: 642
theillusionist 1 hour ago

Do interfaces without DSP impact performance when monitoring plugins while tracking live with a small buffer? Some newer...

bluedoorstudios
replies: 0 views: 23
bluedoorstudios 1 hour ago

This recorder looks amazing... Sound Devices MixPre-3M Audio Recorder | Sweetwater ...but...no MIDI in/out... It's a...

KickDrum
replies: 7 views: 250
JayTee4303 2 hours ago

Hey all, I thought it would be fun to make a spotify playlist of the best sounding tunes of all-time. How does 1 nomination each...

iangomes
replies: 84 views: 2,976
Bob Ross 2 hours ago

I have 3 of these and I need 3 more. I know they exist but I have scoured the internet with no luck. Just a stereo female to two...

guitargypsy
replies: 5 views: 354
The Noodlist 2 hours ago

Hey thanks for clicking. I record voices. Well, my own. I have two studios one has Lawo Desk - Digital Pre Amps and Lawo EQ,...

HRPOWER
replies: 3 views: 288
Rami Hashash 3 hours ago

Who's this little guy? He sounds so amazing some guys exchanged c414 u-bls for it. I scrolled through a lot of mics and couldn't...

Sadoromi
replies: 2 views: 104
Boogaju 3 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz, I am an r&b singer with a Lewitt LCT 240 mic wondering if it will make an appreciable difference...

JHERONIMO
replies: 45 views: 6,612
WorldPowerLabs 3 hours ago

Hi! I have a 193 and 170r and the difference in level between them is 9dB - seems like a lot. I read somewhere it should be 3dB,...

Oli_W
replies: 11 views: 507
Oli_W 3 hours ago

I currently have a Apogee Ensemble (Firewire) and need to record drums with 8 inputs. The Ensemble currently has 4 on the...

qdice
replies: 2 views: 138
UKMK00 3 hours ago

My VA573 has been suffering some noise issue, its self-noise has become clearly noticeable which sounds like pink noise. I've...

rexhits
replies: 0 views: 71
rexhits 4 hours ago

Hi people! I need to connect my active speakers to a RME HDSPE AIO. I am considering buying hi end cables for this...

Black Thing
replies: 2 views: 84
digitalog 4 hours ago

Hi I've seen a lot of threads about this but they seems more than a year old and outdated. I need passive noise reduction...

Olifa
replies: 0 views: 59
Olifa 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
LifeWhyz 6 hours ago

Seeming addicted to out of date digital tech, I came across a Yamaha 02r96 digital mixer, that has two of the slots filled with...

zekmoe
replies: 4 views: 249
zekmoe 8 hours ago

If this is the wrong forum to ask, just tell me, and I’ll repost somewhere else

MC Antizino
replies: 16 views: 665
AudioGold 8 hours ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 182 views: 4,763
mups 9 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to feed fx pedals into the ursa major space station. The peak meter shows signal going through, but I...

jazztronaut
replies: 3 views: 253
jazztronaut 10 hours ago

Hello gearslutz! I'm researching a new diy project and looking for some recommendations. I'm mainly interested in building a...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 5 views: 349
themiracle 11 hours ago

Anyone know what the "Don't bring me down" (among other ELO tunes) compression is?

jebjerome
replies: 8 views: 1,831
ABBA 12 hours ago

Hello, all - In search of 3-Way Stereo Balanced Audio Splitter Adapter/Cable. That's 1 male to 3 female TRS. Why? Too...

Presocratic
replies: 9 views: 319
themiracle 12 hours ago

Hello friends of good football, I'm interested in an SSL G clone I've listened to Gyraf and I liked it, but I'm having trouble...

Emiliano
replies: 11 views: 555
Emiliano 12 hours ago

Greetings Everybody! I'd like to purchase a somewhat good preamp for my Blue Reactor, that I use for male vox and sometimes...

Bearman
replies: 9 views: 417
Ministertrav1 13 hours ago
replies: 1,236 views: 107,296
thismercifulfate 13 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,952 views: 2,354,689
BudgetMC 14 hours ago

Hey Guys! I am re-vamping my home studio, new desk some near gear ect... I am nervous about routing my gear, especially...

rinekmusic
replies: 3 views: 304
szyam 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using Neumann KH120a's which to be honest I love but am looking to step things up a little this year. I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 16 views: 649
Lunar Attic 15 hours ago

Hello all, and thank you for taking the time to consider my situation. I am profoundly deaf in my right ear thanks to a genetic...

PickledJack
replies: 5 views: 317
js1 15 hours ago

I don't understand what a "core kit" enables one to do. I have 3 Nyquist cards from a 24. What would those + this...

Jonk
replies: 1 views: 271
deuc647 16 hours ago

Hi friends I would appreciate any insight into the following hypothetical scenario: If you recorded and mixed ITB (mostly...

markelje
replies: 21 views: 1,026
markelje 17 hours ago

Hey folks. I'm looking to buy my first pair of monitors. These are exciting times! I'm a music producer seeking to produce all...

MitchMunro
replies: 31 views: 3,203
geeorge 17 hours ago

What is considered the quintessential Yamaha Rack synth? I am looking for a used Yamaha rack mounted synth that will have all of...

Gav66
replies: 0 views: 12
Gav66 17 hours ago

Wondering what are your thoughts on recording cleans and distorted guitars with this combo, as in the thread title. Chain = 1073...

kakao
replies: 12 views: 567
kafka 18 hours ago

I consider buying a world clock sync unit that has only BNC connectors, gear i have: motu ultralite motu 2408 mk2 alesis...

ofeej
replies: 9 views: 2,153
jfaudio 19 hours ago

I've got a pair of Oktava MC012 SDC. Many years ago, I bought a dozen and picked the best sounding two to use as a pair. I've...

McIrish
replies: 0 views: 129
McIrish 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
throwaway2018 19 hours ago

Hey there all, just a quick question to help my understanding. I’ve been recording a lot of background vocal tracks as of...

drumzalicious
replies: 24 views: 700
latestflavor 20 hours ago

Hi everyone I had a thought and workflow which I am realising recently and wanted to share this with everyone to have...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 143
ayskura 20 hours ago

Hi, I've got the Audient iD14 for a while now. I absolutely love this interface, but I want to upgrade to the iD44 now,...

Horizon7777
replies: 5 views: 442
press tone 20 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for a microphone for a couple of months now. I've been using SM58's as my only mics for more than a year...

Poupou
replies: 29 views: 967
chessparov2.0 21 hours ago

I'm looking for a headphone amplifier that has an auxiliary stereo input on each channel. The only ones I can find have been...

dfunk2
replies: 1 views: 238
jdean 21 hours ago

Hello guys... i bought this audiocard (RME HDSPE AIO) RME HDSPe AIO – Thomann Italia i need to connect my speakers using the...

Black Thing
replies: 4 views: 172
Black Thing 22 hours ago

hey guys i'm trying the el capistan in the stereo mode i notice what is "stereo" is just the dry signal, the wet is...

psoul
replies: 9 views: 3,664
hylaster 22 hours ago

What I'd like is to be able to play a show well enough on just an organ board (light keybed, probably with drawbars) but also...

marvinkmooney
replies: 4 views: 351
anotherscott 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search