The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

All, My Josephson C715 is my favorite vocal mic. C716 was on my list to get next. I love the company and the mics. Now I see a...

mc2600
replies: 42 views: 7,580
josephson 1 minute ago

Hello dear forum members. I am looking into what way to best capture my riding on my adventure motorcycle, I have problems...

ExhaustNote
replies: 2 views: 186
ExhaustNote 11 minutes ago

Can anyone tell me what two mics are being used here?

HelenaBzg
replies: 4 views: 172
HelenaBzg 42 minutes ago

RADAR

Who is using Radar products and and how are you using it? I am referring to the digital recording platform as opposed to the...

Ephi82
replies: 59 views: 4,713
Lumin One 1 hour ago

This week I´ve had to mix without almost all my outboard, using a melbourn only as kind of a summer and group eq. I have...

xlon
replies: 5 views: 944
rexpet 2 hours ago
replies: 194 views: 4,761
Denny McNerney 2 hours ago

Hi all, Looking for a mic to go along with my u87 as a slightly different flavor. Applications would be (mostly female)...

Clonkified
replies: 0 views: 65
Clonkified 3 hours ago

Ok, so the Shure SM57 may be one of the most, if not THE most ubiquitous microphones period, on stage and in the studio. Not...

skycaptain
replies: 15 views: 573
RBHan 4 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 76 views: 4,341
Jim Williams 4 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 77 views: 4,850
MYN 5 hours ago

Hello, I am having a problem with my IGS one LA. The unit is being powered through a Heritage audio OST-4 that I keep unplugged...

jeb stuart
replies: 31 views: 1,389
James7800 5 hours ago

Hi Gslutz! I have a question for you... I bought an Dbx 166XL and now I am trying to do some side chain compression, but I...

mikg
replies: 2 views: 98
mikg 5 hours ago

well, I really didn´t see that coming. I did a preamp comparison today, reamped my e-guitar and recorded the take two times with...

___GLM___
replies: 54 views: 3,482
Snapchat2314715 6 hours ago

ATB - Beautiful worlds I’ve just been listening to this track (the Wav format version) and was wondering on how clear and...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 102
MUSICMUSIC 6 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,644 views: 133,439
JGM 6 hours ago

Does anyone here have experience with the HD300 Pro? I'm in the market for new cans under US$200 to replace my overused dying...

makinao
replies: 0 views: 92
makinao 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm just wondering about some different amp/cab configurations. I have a Hartke LH1000 hooked up to a Hartke XL 400w...

HcsDrm
replies: 0 views: 87
HcsDrm 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,576 views: 181,640
sergioelectro 7 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 36 views: 3,937
monkeyxx 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

At the moment I have a focusrite 18i20, and the octopre. I also have the ART PRO MPA. I am looking for a pair of mic pres that...

Gab_Azz
replies: 5 views: 367
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

My amp's power cable was tripped on way back when and out of panic I rushed to plug it back in while everything was still on. I...

tommycooke
replies: 5 views: 361
MarkF48 8 hours ago

I couldn't find a link to give shoutouts to companies that go beyond anyone's expectations to stand behind their gear. I...

Neale Eckstein
replies: 4 views: 206
loopy 8 hours ago
DistortingJack 8 hours ago

Hi all, Am trying to build a pair of solid-state Pultecs and am interested in looking at the insides of vintage units....

fazeka
replies: 0 views: 99
fazeka 8 hours ago

What’s up everyone! I’m looking to buy a new studio sub to go with a pair of JBL 4410 studio monitors. I was looking at the...

Hubiverse
replies: 6 views: 297
deedeeyeah 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pre amp to record vocals/acoustic guitar. I just found a pretty good deal on the DBX 386 tube pre...

Matla2007
replies: 24 views: 6,817
Funny Cat 9 hours ago

Thought it might be cool to devote a thread to IMHO the greatest American live concert rock band, and certainly one of the...

chessparov2.0
replies: 7 views: 340
swafford 10 hours ago

Interesting low cost stereo 1176 just come onto Ebay UK-looks cool...text below from Ebay Ad: This is an all analog, stereo FET...

SWAN808
replies: 35 views: 3,409
uijui 11 hours ago

Anyone recognize this mic? Only marking is Sony "BE" I've never seen one before and recently came across it - can't...

StevieD009
replies: 1 views: 123
StevieD009 11 hours ago

Hi! The obvious answer is of course both! But...for anyone who has been a member of both...can you chime in on some of your...

SDB_12
replies: 12 views: 1,251
AudioGaff 11 hours ago

I've always wanted a 24 track analog machine. Anyone using one these days?

Saxplayerz
replies: 7 views: 396
Erik Thomas 11 hours ago

Hi -- could any owners please tell me if it's possible to set a particular crossover frequency (e.g. 2.5 khz) in this amp?

Ekko
replies: 1 views: 241
Ekko 12 hours ago

So after years of reading posts on this forum, I finally created an account. I’m looking for a super versatile bus...

CyaeghaSteve
replies: 21 views: 1,182
ira_the_mick 12 hours ago
spambot_2 13 hours ago

I am considering some smaller Studer desks like 089, 169, 970, 961, 962. Probably gonna sell my ssl nucleus or spl mixdream or...

Arseny
replies: 13 views: 1,113
Craig_Aspin 14 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,907 views: 832,868
Mr Funk 14 hours ago

Read many of the reviews and threads here on them. Thinking of moving to powered NF monitors and these seem like a good...

travisbrown
replies: 67 views: 12,576
SonidoEncarnado 14 hours ago

Hey guys, quick question - Reading the Culture Vulture manual, it says inputs/outputs are "unbalanced stereo jacks"....

Cockfeld
replies: 2 views: 1,092
Spazige 14 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to record some very quiet sounds in a small rooms environement at a distance of more than two meters, and...

silverprout
replies: 28 views: 654
Jim Williams 15 hours ago

I wasn’t sure whether this was a low-end or high-end question, but I can spend upto about $1200 (US), and that is high-end for...

OrchDork
replies: 58 views: 1,793
tedtan 15 hours ago

Just bought a Rode K2 for mono overhead as I've heard the last tame impala record Currents achieve good results with it, thoughts...

kev1n28
replies: 10 views: 543
Blaine Misner 15 hours ago

Anyone have a chance to compare these 2 mic preamps? If so are they too close to call? The reason I ask is because I ordered...

John N
replies: 16 views: 701
IBE 15 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 124 views: 5,213
RKeefe1032 15 hours ago

Hi, I've read and listened to various SDC in the Gearslutz forums. Some mics sounded especially good to my ears : AT4051...

Skippy63
replies: 0 views: 143
Skippy63 15 hours ago

The three mics in the blind test are the Slate FG-12, Slate FG-251, Jeanne Audio JA-251. And the recording chains...

hasntbeen
replies: 3 views: 497
Afroham 15 hours ago

Hello everybody, Long time reader of the form. Im looking into the RTZ pre's, particularly the 500 series model. Not many...

Bobbie
replies: 8 views: 1,186
SaschaP 16 hours ago

Hi all Found a guy who makes slide out trays for synths. I would add this to my Ikea desk (screw it under). Works just like a...

Tombolino
replies: 0 views: 160
Tombolino 16 hours ago

Hey everybody So you're probably all familiar with the superb pic of delcosmos studio on our Facebook page -...

Whitecat
replies: 65 views: 7,900
Whitecat 17 hours ago

hey guys, do you know wich synth or sampler got the attached sound? i mean the element that sound like an organ / english...

zinedine
replies: 0 views: 158
zinedine 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search