The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Their website has been down for at least a couple of days now. It says: But does a website really need to be down for...

zephonic
replies: 56 views: 10,682
DirkP 27 minutes ago

Hiya folks! I'm pretty close to finishing my 'perfect' vocal rig. It's based around a 2018 Neumann U67 Reissue going into an...

Kroc
replies: 4 views: 211
crille_mannen 1 hour ago

hallo :) Im looking for some-kind of upgrade for my recordings IM looking for something bit more detailed and smoother and...

yohaygabay
replies: 3 views: 81
esldude 1 hour ago

At Denise we've come up with some tips and tricks for mixing with noise, but I'm sure there's plenty more ways to enhance our...

nrehk
replies: 7 views: 263
lllubi 1 hour ago

For those of you interested Srajan Ebaen at 6moons.com that did the review of the Amphion One18 is now reviewing the Buchardt...

jchan
replies: 16 views: 5,552
jchan 2 hours ago

So, being that this is a gear forum, primarily, I see a lot of threads about microphone selection which is great. I was wondering...

shoepedals
replies: 23 views: 696
andychamp 2 hours ago

Hey, Has anyone heard new Buchardt s400? Maybe someone compare them to Amphions?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 4 views: 875
jchan 2 hours ago

Hello Wondering what other peoples experiences have been in upgrading gear and how you might have gone about scheduling gear...

cdvincent
replies: 1 views: 155
John21 2 hours ago

Hi, i am from India. For my home studio. I have managed to save around $3438, thinking to upgrade gear. Already have a decent...

Vishnu Verma
replies: 4 views: 430
lllubi 2 hours ago

I've been composing with some piano libraries lately, trying to achieve a very dark sound. I noticed that every time I would play...

saemola
replies: 3 views: 243
saemola 2 hours ago

Hi there! nobody has been tested the renaissance mic? I checked a review from Futuremusic about this mic with good opinion. I...

ostudio
replies: 7 views: 1,171
Snaredrum.fr 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 496 views: 26,680
Rumi 2 hours ago

im interested in the ztar cause it seems all other midi guitars are plain crap to sequence with. but paying $2000+ for one...

gsilbers
replies: 24 views: 3,867
TweakGeek 3 hours ago

Hello guys, :) My set up right now is manley ref c into mss 10 into uad appolo and all my inserts are taken by massenburgs EQS...

Sybille
replies: 50 views: 1,347
John Caf 4 hours ago

I have some $ to blow before the end of the tax year and not really needing anything in particular at the moment I'd like to...

glockdude
replies: 25 views: 650
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

A beauty kissed the SM57 and my SM57 became… a prince! And that beauty was… SonicDune 1Q73. My dear friends,...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 211
Arseny 5 hours ago

Welp... Eventide even doesn't support the H3000 of yesteryear anymore. So I'm looking to find (IE spend) a new inspiration unit...

jml designs
replies: 10 views: 919
jml designs 5 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with the ADM 770 mic pre/eq's? I have an opportunity to buy a bunch of these, all racked up. They...

Raw-Tracks
replies: 6 views: 4,190
jml designs 6 hours ago

Well, I've been visiting different PRO studios lately, and I've found that, even though they have expensive Telefunkens, Bocks,...

ttattwa
replies: 131 views: 4,255
NEWTON IN ORBIT 6 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 175
NathanEldred 7 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for a good voice over mic for the last several years and through advice here and a lot of testing...

Jakash
replies: 18 views: 894
Eldhrimnir 8 hours ago

Hey guys. I need your help. Ive been looking for a Fisher space expander for a while now, but i simply cant find it for sale. I...

DwayneMcFarlane
replies: 1 views: 135
ozraves 8 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,651 views: 134,689
DrSax 9 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 80 views: 5,212
DomiBabi 10 hours ago

enjoying the History of the Eagles this weekend. Great live recordings of the band, especially the vocals Noted the use of...

Ephi82
replies: 5 views: 2,910
jimal 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Saxplayerz 10 hours ago

I got this microphone with some other equipment i bought. The guy said it is an old unmarked Shure mic. I haven't been able to...

Dillydalf
replies: 0 views: 127
Dillydalf 10 hours ago

I would like owners of the Otari Concept Elite consoles to share maintenance and modification knowledge in this thread. I have a...

TheLibraryStudio
replies: 192 views: 18,178
atmosonic 11 hours ago

I am considering some smaller Studer desks like 089, 169, 970, 961, 962. Probably gonna sell my ssl nucleus or spl mixdream or...

Arseny
replies: 14 views: 1,219
Audioguy 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
voodoo4u 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 96 views: 1,773
kafka 12 hours ago

This is undoubtedly a newbie question that isn't entirely console based, but one that is technical enough that I haven't been...

Nickerz
replies: 11 views: 454
bowzin 13 hours ago

Hi everyone, First off, I am really a hobbyist. But, I really enjoy both playing music and the process of writing/recording...

kharma44
replies: 28 views: 887
monkeyxx 13 hours ago

Hi. I've been using BSS AR 133 for several months. Very good on bass guitar but also usable for other instruments. Today, for...

Pery Petia
replies: 3 views: 133
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 43 views: 1,824
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 78 views: 8,673
Sniff 14 hours ago

Lately I've been dreaming more and more about mixing on a minimal, mobile rig. Macbook and UAD and/or HDX (in magma chassis)......

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 167
bicarbone 14 hours ago

Hi, I’m very interested in both of these mics and am wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with both of these?...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 129
dickiefunk 14 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,914 views: 835,192
RKeefe1032 15 hours ago

Hi all you slutties Is it safe for me to buy a speaker switcher box like this one from amazon to switch betweeen auratones and...

ajscent
replies: 1 views: 153
ajscent 15 hours ago

In the last 2 weeks the prices of gears went down of 30% (!) why is that? Is it the right moment to buy? I’m oriented to buy...

Nic Fanciulli
replies: 21 views: 1,336
gsilbers 15 hours ago

Looking to hire a few things for a session but can't seem to find some all the bits I need? Would be easier to hire all from one...

Sim
replies: 5 views: 934
Soulriots 16 hours ago

Say I've got a bunch of old analog guitar effects I want to use as inserts in my mix. I've also got a nice mic preamp with EQ and...

RonCarlston
replies: 9 views: 334
ShogunOfHarlem 16 hours ago

Trying to round out this channel strip. Right now I have a Rupert Neve 511, a Maag EQ-4, and an FMR RNC-500. Only thing in this...

bassfacer
replies: 0 views: 155
bassfacer 16 hours ago

The industry-standard radio broadcast mics in North America are the Electro-Voice RE20 and Shure SM7B. Does Europe have...

JohnDrake
replies: 19 views: 1,066
JohnDrake 17 hours ago

I just bought this Beyer M610 (Not m160) dynamic mic and plugged it in and it sounded great! Except the output is pretty low and...

The Recordingist
replies: 4 views: 335
The Recordingist 17 hours ago

Here are samples of me singing on my last band's EP. Hush EP | Lucida The mic was a vintage U67. I can't afford that, but...

jp973156
replies: 9 views: 326
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

I've got an Alesis Midiverb 4 that I've had in my p.a. rig for years. For my studio, I sometimes use delay, reverb etc using...

filthyrich
replies: 11 views: 9,453
RedSoxRon 18 hours ago

Hi slutz I'm trying to connect my hd24xr to an audient id22 through adat and as far as I can tell I'm doing what I am supposed to...

meez61
replies: 4 views: 189
meez61 19 hours ago

I'm playing some fingerstyle parts on a small body Martin 00-15M and trying to record some parts with it, but no matter what, I...

[J.K.]
replies: 23 views: 599
DiodeBridge 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search