The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,745
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

Hello, if I use a Mixbus compressor with an analog console (Neve, SSL), where is this typically inserted? Is this usually...

coffee boy
replies: 19 views: 507
BIG BUDDHA 20 minutes ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 63 views: 1,521
Bushman 56 minutes ago

A few years back I was on a tour bus working with a group and one of them had a bluetooth speaker that I would use to make beats...

s34nsm411
replies: 10 views: 203
tedmanzie 1 hour ago

Don't take the question too literally, I know there isn't necessarily the absolute best, but I want to see what the majority...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 30 views: 607
bill5 1 hour ago

I have a session with a country band this weekend and due to input limitations, I'm left with a choice between stereo room mics...

Peter Craft
replies: 11 views: 179
jwh1192 1 hour ago

I started getting into 500 series- I have a BAE 1073 D preamp and I'd like to pickup one more soon to start a project...

Pale Rider
replies: 8 views: 401
TimS 1 hour ago

I have 2 studio monitors that I want to connect to the PC or my smartphone, I got 3.5mm to dual RCA cable but it's splitted at...

Profanum
replies: 0 views: 43
Profanum 1 hour ago

Anyone who owns either of these units please post your opinions on them, and if anyone has demo'd both, I'd love to hear your...

Capej
replies: 7 views: 1,165
djkazzanova 2 hours ago

I think the SM-57 snare sound is great but I'm looking for something even better, along the same lines. I'm curious if the Shure...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 47 views: 3,546
Extreme Mixing 2 hours ago

Currently the only high end mic I have is a Brauner VMX (into an AMS 1073, and 1176 eventually) apart from it's detail, it has a...

Metroid
replies: 46 views: 1,008
9xSound 2 hours ago

My current setup for tracking drums is as follows: Kick - Audix D6 on a Kelly shu inside the kick - api 3124 Snare -...

ericsvizeny
replies: 6 views: 190
chrischoir 2 hours ago

Hey guys, newbie here. i've browsed the site for a while as a guest but a recent event made me decide to finally join as i'm...

rocker90210
replies: 3 views: 156
UGP 2 hours ago

As a proud owner and big fan of the Twins, I'm curious how people are liking the Trios and in particular how they compare to the...

Shaggy2039
replies: 51 views: 12,313
IkennaFuNkEn 2 hours ago

Is it just me or has the System 6000 been wiped off TC's website? Edit: Found it Broadcast | Signal Processors | TC Electronic...

slut_slut
replies: 7 views: 642
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Which microphone is better? In almost all forums I read that the AT4050 sounds better than the Neumann Tlm103. I could only find...

Plautus
replies: 9 views: 2,484
JimmiTheDealer 2 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,199 views: 79,879
Muser 2 hours ago

Can anyone recommend an SDC (NOT A KM84) that does not have a lift in the higher frequencies? As i look at each mic i also...

dreckdirect
replies: 18 views: 246
andersmv 2 hours ago

EV RE10

Not sure if this mic qualifies as high end...if not..move it.. Anyone use the RE10? If so...what does it sound...

djui5
replies: 37 views: 19,729
Sigma 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I am planning to upgrade my speakers to high-end ones (Footprint01 or Hedd Type 20). Is my Duet Firewire from 2008...

Jacquard
replies: 0 views: 116
Jacquard 4 hours ago

Hi, Im Thinking of getting a new (maybe Vintage) Analog Mixer with at Least 24Channels (32/48 Channels also Welcome)....

Michael_
replies: 31 views: 3,842
shortyboyboy 4 hours ago

Hi all, I’m looking to find a piano sample library that sounds as close to this song as possible: Videotape, a song by...

bluesmonk
replies: 5 views: 365
jwh1192 4 hours ago

OK! Im interested in opinions on what micing setup to use with (only) 8 channels available for recording drums. I think this is...

HostaMahogey
replies: 19 views: 581
kennybro 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,926 views: 218,220
lest 5 hours ago

The reason I became deeply involved with acoustic guitars as both a player and builder is directly tied to the sound that Stephen...

Lance Lawson
replies: 68 views: 17,216
troggg 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,060 views: 866,969
M_cubed 5 hours ago

Hello, I have a GAP EQ 73 on it's way and only after the purchase did I see some chatter out there about it being designed to...

mescuvio
replies: 13 views: 3,474
drsaamah 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if something has become of Heritage Audio...? The PSU for one of my OST-4 chassis has gone (I've...

Hektar
replies: 16 views: 807
MYN 7 hours ago

I want to buy two royer 121 ribbons. I can either buy them as: 1) a "matched pair" (as advertised by various...

BigALRecording
replies: 3 views: 177
over-man 7 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,282 views: 168,841
unfiltered420 7 hours ago

I upgraded from Adam A7X's and I am struggling to get used to the Trios. I absolutely love the sound of them all around but I...

thesecession
replies: 0 views: 134
thesecession 7 hours ago

Has anyone out there used this mic? Is it any good?

NoFalsetto
replies: 114 views: 52,166
Chadfish 7 hours ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 63 views: 2,210
hebjam 8 hours ago

Help! Trying to find a console that has at least 8 auxes, has somewhere in the range of 12-24 mic pre inputs, and is not...

KSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 126
KSMUSIC 8 hours ago

I just scored a used LA-610 in pretty good condition for 1k. Any significant difference between this and the MKII? Tried...

Ave Crux
replies: 25 views: 9,789
hello people 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm John, a sound Engineer with more than 5 years of experience. I'd like to share with you the new project that I'm working...

odiocraft
replies: 0 views: 116
odiocraft 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new audio engineer and am looking for a mixer to slot into a studio that I'm setting up. I've done a...

Anundeth
replies: 14 views: 838
alanhyatt 8 hours ago

I am looking to upgrade my home studio and want an interface I can record drums with, which is why I want 4 mic inputs. I was...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 0 views: 138
Mrdrumminmachine 9 hours ago

Alright, so let's just get to it. I've been making music and sound design for 10-12 years, both as a hobby and professionally,...

ULiek
replies: 19 views: 836
dr. bibber 9 hours ago

I read many pages about how to record an acoustic guitar in general and how to do it at home. In the end I decided to try and...

fabiospark
replies: 9 views: 485
fabiospark 9 hours ago

Hey, Has anyone heard new Buchardt s400? Maybe someone compare them to Amphions?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 10 views: 2,331
jchan 9 hours ago

Hey there, I’m interested in knowing how folks would start when to looking to do a sound alike project. For me it’s not...

bluesmonk
replies: 0 views: 126
bluesmonk 9 hours ago

The majority of my singing is piano ballads and im looking to find a mic that would compliment that style of singing, as for...

jakeymort
replies: 7 views: 243
hughshouse 10 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 451 views: 45,836
Funny Cat 10 hours ago

After mixing on Rokit 5s for the last half decade, I recently picked up a pair of Yamaha NS10s to see what all the hype is about....

mahalogoldstein
replies: 0 views: 132
mahalogoldstein 11 hours ago

Hey all. By listening to some amazing mixes today i've slowly come up with this list of which elements make generally for a great...

solarfall
replies: 12 views: 531
Sigma 11 hours ago

The product info has finally been posted on the Trident website: Trident 68 Console – Trident Audio Developments Has anyone...

Highphi
replies: 27 views: 1,459
Peter Craft 12 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 617 views: 41,633
Jamz 12 hours ago

My band has spent an inordinate amount of time tracking our latest album. We are looking for a good engineer to mix it - I...

drummerman15
replies: 5 views: 1,627
ShogunOfHarlem 12 hours ago

I am in the process of moving back to Tucson AZ after being away 20 years - I am wondering if there are any Slutz in Tucson -...

PdotDdot
replies: 8 views: 337
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

Just picked up a pair of very clean AR18s and would love to hear anyone's recommendations for a good amp to pair. Thanks in...

groselicain
replies: 0 views: 140
groselicain 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search