The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Man, I never thought I'd create one of these threads, but after listening to one of my mom's old favorite songs from way back in...

Infa
replies: 24 views: 1,196
Sounds Great 13 minutes ago

I do a small amount of videography for snowboarding and DH mountain biking, i use a GoPro with a gimbal and as you may be aware...

RobWheelerMusic
replies: 0 views: 11
RobWheelerMusic 40 minutes ago

Listening to this album again for the first time in a while. Amazing band. Amazing drum sound in particular. Anyone have info on...

selfmade811
replies: 1 views: 57
din 50 minutes ago

Anyone tried this? I have a multi-tracked bv section with 16 voices. 4 harmony parts layered up, each sung 4 times. They...

RedKite
replies: 51 views: 1,102
Duke Murdock 1 hour ago

So I found a mint Yamaha a100a the amp made for ns-10’s for very cheap and these amps bring $4-600 used. It would be almost all...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 48
boomer81 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, I need to record piano for a project, and after some listening around, I reached the conclusion that a pair of...

Nillerbabs
replies: 9 views: 525
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Hi, posted here a bunch, forgot my old username... I just installed the supermax expansion board for my DX7 MK1 and I can't...

ThemMachines
replies: 8 views: 1,017
grantb3 3 hours ago

Just saw this in my news feed. Pretty cool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDD3vENiKWM Hey - I guess we can call this thing a...

robert82
replies: 7 views: 401
Drumsound 3 hours ago

I'm looking for new preamp/interface possibilities for electric guitar, acoustic and vocals...I just had a listen to some preamps...

ty45
replies: 24 views: 481
ardis 3 hours ago

Any idea what drums these are?? Mostly concerned with the Toms and Snare... I know the kick is some kind of Ludwig, maybe 66'...

kev1n28
replies: 5 views: 92
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 76 views: 6,656
atyourlasthourrr 3 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,585 views: 126,156
ctothej123 4 hours ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 199 views: 6,644
jrasia 4 hours ago

I picked up my first piece of outboard gear, a Stam Audio SA4000, a few months ago. However, though I realize an SSL-style...

grahambo!
replies: 7 views: 242
grahambo! 5 hours ago

Just got an interesting mic that appears to be in the D12e vain, but has a few quirks that are making it hard to pin down. One of...

suitedstudio
replies: 2 views: 287
Poopypants 5 hours ago

I'm currently running an RME FF400 and using an Alesis AI3 for 8 more inputs via ADAT. In the FF400 settings I have the option...

jerry123
replies: 2 views: 109
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm really about to pull the trigger for a KT-2A as I already own 2 EQP-KTs. Just wanted to know if anybody has a...

Friedrik83
replies: 3 views: 412
Friedrik83 5 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 288 views: 24,039
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 990 views: 119,779
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

Does anyone has this snare or clap or rimshot what is it in this video ? YouTube If anyone have it please send me

Xhuljo
replies: 1 views: 129
andychamp 7 hours ago

put up my electrodyne against vp 26 vp 28..i could cry ... today ?? the electrodyne on an sm 7b set 30 db down from full output...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 222
teleharmonium 7 hours ago

Last November I lucked into a crazy price on a used gear bundle which happened to include an Oktava MK319. I wasn't in the market...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 8 views: 474
EvilRoy 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,443 views: 170,618
bowzin 7 hours ago

Hi there fellow slutz! So... I've reached the point where the number of mics I have far exceed my needs and also I think I...

Samskeyti
replies: 8 views: 328
unitymusic 7 hours ago

Love the sound of Al Jackson's drums on the Stax recordings. According to the available info and the available pics, an RCA 77DX...

Hot Vibrato
replies: 9 views: 468
Hot Vibrato 7 hours ago

How much do these sell for in good condition? I want to buy one, but I don't know what a good price is for one. Thanks

rjx
replies: 18 views: 21,325
floyd pepper 7 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,162 views: 159,848
smoovemode 8 hours ago

These look pretty sweet and the price is right. Anyone build/ using them care to comment on the audio quality compared to other...

littlesicily
replies: 124 views: 32,990
[email protected] 8 hours ago

I recently upgraded my monitors from Yamaha HS80m to the Eve SC 208, and while the overall tone and frequency response seems to...

jsbeeth
replies: 12 views: 288
andyisdead 9 hours ago

Hi! So I've had the 2 Bus Plus for awhile and love it. I'm currently debating going all ITB, but that's another story. I'm...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 505
dinverro 9 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 73 views: 3,599
monkeyxx 9 hours ago

Hello, is the Sound Device Mix-Pre 6 already out there? Does anybody know hot it relates to the much more expensive SD stuff...

rojaros
replies: 13 views: 2,133
ardis 10 hours ago

Hi- I like to DIY record my band and, while I'm not anywhere close to being an expert, I've gotten a lot better over the past...

railcity
replies: 6 views: 298
railcity 10 hours ago

I’m considering upgrading my headphone setup. At the moment, I use AKG K702s amped by an iD22. Is it worth switching to the...

the Weatherman
replies: 4 views: 188
hyper.real 10 hours ago

I have read a few good reviews of the Revive Audio WA-76 Mod. I would love some more opinions on it. Can someone who has done the...

calebloveless
replies: 9 views: 1,418
Wiggy Neve Slut 11 hours ago

Final Review It's been an interesting couple of weeks searching high and low for a new set of monitors. It's said often we hear...

ShadowAMD
replies: 185 views: 13,578
powerestudio 11 hours ago

Hi I bought some auratones today - Can anyone tell me if the ones I bought in the pic attached are of a good generation ?...

ajscent
replies: 2 views: 165
ajscent 12 hours ago
replies: 1,308 views: 111,182
rob S 12 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 4 views: 318
jdier 13 hours ago

I watched the Muscle shoals documentary and i think Rick Hall is the man . I loved so many tunes these guys created there...

Maoz
replies: 0 views: 144
Maoz 13 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 225 views: 38,040
Rootss 13 hours ago

Take a look. First Look: TC Electronics DVR-250DT | Sweetwater

Lynn Fuston
replies: 1 views: 309
jensenmann 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm having some problems with hum and wondering whether this is just normal for amping guitars or whether there are problems...

newtered
replies: 2 views: 244
newtered 13 hours ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 24 views: 768
Audiofool 14 hours ago

Hi guys :) My main Monitors are Focal CMS 40's, and I've been checking my mixes on Sennheiser HD 600's. Without a doubt...

jerrydpi
replies: 42 views: 1,000
Brent Hahn 15 hours ago

i have the Hofa DDP maker and player but it will only accept 44.1 16 bit files now that wacky itunes not only wants -13 LUFS...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 189
bgrotto 15 hours ago

I did every search I could think of to get some comparison feedback on these 3 controllers. But NOTHING came back. Nuage and...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 253
Keyplayer 15 hours ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom musician making electronic music (House and D&B). I am just about to purchase my first pieces of more...

replies: 7 views: 300
DirkP 16 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,297 views: 186,396
ROCKER STUDIOS 17 hours ago

Does anyone know where i can score a pair for rack ears for my Virus C desktop? I emailed Access and they don't make them...

thegerm
replies: 4 views: 1,077
Mushy Mushy 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search