The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I've recently been getting into a lot of synth/midi gear and I wanted to try integrating that with my tape setup. I...

analogTinkerer
replies: 13 views: 366
EvilRoy 29 minutes ago

so after i decided to invest some (pretty serious for me) money in hardware gear, my quest for reverb has been over. bricasti...

mr. harrison
replies: 71 views: 9,358
baskervils 41 minutes ago

This mixer cake out about 5 years ago but I don’t see much about it online. I’m looking for a mixer for live electrPanic...

aligak
replies: 1 views: 192
aligak 50 minutes ago

I like listening to songs with awesome heavy guitar sounds. What songs have your favorite heavy guitar sounds?

excellrec
replies: 360 views: 53,445
monkeyxx 52 minutes ago

Hey guys, I would love to hear your opinion on the following. I'm having Adam A77X speakers in my mastering studio and I...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 5 views: 304
Nikola_Tesla 1 hour ago

Hi I just recently acquired an audient asp800 in hopes of expanding my I/O count via adat. It’s to my understanding that if I...

IanWolf324
replies: 11 views: 493
Crazy4Jazz 1 hour ago

Rupert Neve sE Electronics RNT, Warm Audio WA-47, Stam Audio SA-47, GAP U47, Rode NT-49 - Valve Studio Microphone. We need a...

terrysound
replies: 7 views: 2,414
roughgear 1 hour ago

Thought it might be interesting to hear how the various GS members who are singers/drummers/guitarists/etc... Use their self...

chessparov2.0
replies: 8 views: 402
Pangolin 1 hour ago

Hey, I have a Nord Lead 3 that's misbehaving. :synth: When I turn on the power, it keeps repeating the Welcome sequence,...

Studiocat
replies: 61 views: 20,279
Snoggin 1 hour ago

One of the rooms in my studio is a synth room. It's not huge, but there's enough gear in there to fill up 32 channels easily. ...

audiodef
replies: 2 views: 212
audiodef 1 hour ago

WA2A I meant I tend to record vocals with gentle compression on the way in... My own band I may go heavier on the compression as...

nyandres
replies: 15 views: 771
NathanEldred 1 hour ago

Anyone has got or used this mic?, it comes with two valve capsules, big sound big mic... I´d like to hear some coments, I...

ctmix
replies: 32 views: 9,821
Cosmonauta 2 hours ago

Is there any way to search all of CraigsList for a piece of gear? I seem to only be able to search by specific area, which is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 193
Jeff Hayat 2 hours ago

I have a couple G's (AND NO MORE!!!) to buy a new mic and the hole in my locker is a good LDC for (mostly male) vox. I am looking...

jml designs
replies: 23 views: 675
Classic 2 hours ago

All, had a quick question about the connection type for an XL-121 or 210... For any of you that have one of these TS or...

SeanRyder
replies: 2 views: 313
Matti 3 hours ago

I have a pair of them for years now. However, I'm looking to upgrade to the Focal Alpha 80s Anyone have the MediaDesk 2.1? ...

SEA
replies: 25 views: 1,945
cjw1378 4 hours ago

Greetings Everybody! I'd like to purchase a somewhat good preamp for my Blue Reactor, that I use for male vox and sometimes...

Bearman
replies: 6 views: 241
Bearman 5 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,280 views: 167,496
Sniff 6 hours ago

Im thinking about getting one to try out on vocals, I know the lachapell gets lots of love, but anyone compared or owned the...

Carabinerx
replies: 34 views: 2,573
deedeeyeah 6 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 39 views: 1,691
ljona 6 hours ago

which are the best 3 eqs you would use for tweaking separately low / mid / high ? let's say for example: gml 8200 - lows massive...

blackfinder
replies: 20 views: 2,055
lllubi 8 hours ago

Hello there, english is not my first language so I hope you can understand my question, if something is not clear just ask me...

amentini
replies: 6 views: 328
Preston135 8 hours ago

I’m looking for a top quality mixer that is small. Super small actually. I’m not doing electronic music but I have been...

Providence
replies: 2 views: 260
cheu78 8 hours ago

I recently discovered the magic of using a short 7-9m 480L ambience program with heavily modulated ER on electric guitars (edit...

eugtone
replies: 4 views: 305
eugtone 9 hours ago

Hi everybody, first post for me here but I've been a long-time reader of the board. I want to upgrade my Apogee Duet (non 2) to a...

ulrichanders
replies: 2 views: 355
Friedrik83 9 hours ago

Hi, I've got a pair of early run GAP pre 73s, both fully modded by Dave Thomas @ AA Microphones. I like them a lot but maybe...

John N
replies: 2 views: 383
Friedrik83 10 hours ago

I'm gonna grab a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-770s. Which pair would better match with my Lynx Hilo, the 80 ohms version or the 250...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 1 views: 326
manx 10 hours ago

I have an Aphex 9000 series rack i'm putting together with gates and various aphex compressors. However i can't seem to find much...

Bitsmith
replies: 3 views: 303
Bitsmith 10 hours ago

Hey guys, So I have a signal chain as such, and was wondering what an optimal signal level would be going to the compressor...

edhead88
replies: 12 views: 485
deedeeyeah 10 hours ago

YouTube The mic shown at the very start of that video and then the mic at the 3:40 mark. Thanks!

Krush411
replies: 14 views: 310
Scullyfan 12 hours ago

Hello, I'm setting up a small studio space in my living room and I intend to buy a pair of Yamaha HS7s for it. However, once I...

Francis S
replies: 3 views: 220
Scullyfan 12 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 31 views: 1,234
RKeefe1032 14 hours ago

Hello! I have owned a pair of M-audio Bx8 monitors for about 7 months now after replacing my bx5's that ive owned for years. I...

zbhogan
replies: 4 views: 298
KingsX 14 hours ago

I have always loved the tune "You've Been So Good Up To Now" on Lyle Lovett's Joshua Judges Ruth. First off, it is...

anhnn123
replies: 3 views: 304
UKMK00 16 hours ago

Currently.... What about it do you like?

hhamilton
replies: 2 views: 390
Funny Cat 16 hours ago

I know this sounds like a bit of a random thread but I dropped my Neumann TLM102 on Monday night. I've tried it out and as far as...

dickiefunk
replies: 20 views: 4,577
Lance Lawson 17 hours ago

Hi Anyone upgraded their lyd 8 monitors with the s18 sub? thinking of doing just that, any experience would be appreciated...

zoro
replies: 0 views: 202
zoro 17 hours ago

Which mic would be better for recording Hip-Hop/Rap Vocals? I heard dynamic mics are better for vocals.

coaach
replies: 4 views: 357
Bushman 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
telecasterrok 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
monkeyxx 20 hours ago

Hello, Can someone confirm that if I can't even boot into CMOS then what is the problem? Would this suggest the motherboard?...

Jonk
replies: 22 views: 626
Jonk 20 hours ago

Hey everyone, I know this question (and so many like this) get asked constantly but I have been searching and simply can't...

JoshuaLT90
replies: 0 views: 203
JoshuaLT90 20 hours ago

I know it's their dime but...what do you do with a client that nit piks every tiny detail of the mix and wants constant changes...

Rob Coates
replies: 130 views: 3,719
Lance Lawson 21 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,702 views: 34,866
bogosort 21 hours ago

Read many of the reviews and threads here on them. Thinking of moving to powered NF monitors and these seem like a good...

travisbrown
replies: 65 views: 8,968
tarsonis 21 hours ago

I've tried to be a diligent newbie and researched the archives, etc. But I can find very little in the way of shootouts from all...

BubbaDutch
replies: 5 views: 935
roughgear 22 hours ago

Hi, Recently I upgraded my audio interfaces to Dante network and I came across Dante Avio: Dante AVIO Networking Adapters |...

antilife
replies: 0 views: 237
antilife 23 hours ago

Hello, I use Cubase 9.5, with the MR816 interface with a PC running windows 7 pro. Even if I lower the buffer as low as it...

LSP
replies: 6 views: 301
jwh1192 23 hours ago

I bought this push pull 6v6 amp from a friend the other night. 5y3 rectifier and very nicely build. Can caps are branded...

pief
replies: 3 views: 262
John Willett 23 hours ago

So... I'm fairly new to trying to make synth music... I play guitar and bass a little and I have been using a steinberg ur22 to...

NightFalltech
replies: 1 views: 250
JayTee4303 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search