The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello..Interested in these two pairs..Anyone actually had experience with the two..?..I have heard the Solo 6be and it's a very...

Snatchman
replies: 14 views: 535
Taurean 1 minute ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 381 views: 37,689
Funny Cat 4 minutes ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 24 views: 701
who? 13 minutes ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,069 views: 21,959
12tone 15 minutes ago

Dear Slutz, I have an old friend who's had a rough life, but he's back on track and is a talented announcer and musician....

Cajun Bob
replies: 5 views: 278
Cajun Bob 23 minutes ago

Ive done some googling and many on the threads covering these mics are over 10 years old (which isnt an issue) and there's not...

smokesella
replies: 1 views: 212
Bushman 28 minutes ago

Hey dear Slutz, hope you got time to give me a second opinion on this one. I'm on the hunt for a nice 2" 24 track, my...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 6 views: 172
EvilRoy 50 minutes ago

The M147 is a weird animal, so it would seem. It's a Neumann tube mic - cardioid only. New it retails for around $3000. Then they...

robert82
replies: 1 views: 92
andersmv 54 minutes ago

I'm a singer-songwriter and record my own music. I record mainly vocals, bass and guitars. I record one track at a time. My...

Thomas Finn
replies: 12 views: 243
gravyface 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm experimenting with DI techniques with the aim of getting the best possible signal for reamping in a studio with our...

symeboy
replies: 3 views: 70
Mag J 1 hour ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 73 views: 8,403
gravyface 1 hour ago

I read an old post that engineers would boost 3-5K and 10K for example on guitars when tracking to tape using something like a...

janalex
replies: 2 views: 144
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

Hello for those who read. Does anyone know what mics were used in this OGWT session? For main and back vocals. I've checked a lot...

CrowBait
replies: 8 views: 369
CrowBait 1 hour ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 10 views: 436
Brian M. Boykin 1 hour ago

I have recently completed recording a 7 song EP for an 18 year old singer/song writer. She is VERY talented and I would like to...

JohnnyDemonic
replies: 17 views: 522
onewire 2 hours ago

Everyone talks how great the API 2500 is on a drum bus but not on a 2 bus, why is that? Obviously you would not use the same...

Jason rocks
replies: 10 views: 995
andychamp 2 hours ago

Title pretty much sums it up. Looking to get a decent LDC. I already have a sm57, Audio-Technica dynamic mic, and a older...

Clbraddock
replies: 3 views: 101
RBHan 2 hours ago

With so many options popping up over the years it is becoming hard to keep track of all the great clones out there. What are your...

carlosdanger
replies: 3 views: 364
Micah421 2 hours ago

So I just picked up another Pro 40, giving me 16 channels into my iMac, which only has one FW 800 port. What would best...

yvesmalone
replies: 13 views: 280
yvesmalone 2 hours ago

Just received a Shure SM57 Unidyne III off e-bay that is 20+ years old (new/never used!) for $50. It sounds much better than...

chessparov
replies: 11 views: 21,334
fredv 3 hours ago

Anyone know anywhere I can get that little screw that holds the XLR connectors in to the bottom of the shure SM57 online? I...

jml designs
replies: 15 views: 742
fredv 3 hours ago

I have two older Sennheiser MD-441-U microphones - they're among my favorites. Recently, one of them has lost all its low...

antichef
replies: 2 views: 291
TobyToby 3 hours ago

Hello Everybody! About to move to a new place, and on a market for a new pair of monitors. My room dimensions are 4 by 5 meters...

baddaman
replies: 0 views: 87
baddaman 3 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 72 views: 17,422
Electric_Haggis 3 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve just purchased a sm57 and a used sm7b. I’m now considering what preamp/interface to run it. I’ve been set on...

Jmw21
replies: 3 views: 95
MarkF48 4 hours ago

SSL 510 compressor's SSL 502 black knob eq's SSL 502 brown knob eq's SSL 501 line amps 8 pieces in total , 2 of each . What do...

newrecord
replies: 4 views: 332
newrecord 4 hours ago

Hey everybody new member here. So I’m a total noob at all this. Been doing research for a little while and decided to buy the...

Mikeg777
replies: 1 views: 272
pan60 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask if somebody's using this Chain what Settings for Tracking Vocals are good to Start with? Maybe...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 0 views: 93
R&B-Vocalisto 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,764 views: 205,850
drBill 4 hours ago

So I have been Reading a bunch about various LA2A Clones out there and as an owner of an Original reissue UA Classics piece was...

countrymetalguy
replies: 5 views: 376
xmission 5 hours ago

There is a thread about the SD Mixre-6 and as the side line of this thread there was a question of the possibility of using it...

rojaros
replies: 3 views: 190
Alsongs 5 hours ago

I was wondering if I could connect 2 behringer ada8200 to my behringer umm 1820 to get 24 analog outputs to my mixer? Is it...

frn0003
replies: 0 views: 74
frn0003 6 hours ago

Hey all, I'd just like your opinion on this one please. I have the opportunity to get a 1960 Gates "TV-10 audio control...

golders
replies: 16 views: 661
bigtone1 6 hours ago

I don't know about you guys but I do not understand this trend of forcing DSP chips with proprietary plugins into audio...

carlosdanger
replies: 19 views: 607
tekn0 6 hours ago

Hi there, Just got a new pair of Focal Alpha 65s and plugged in my phone (3.5mm to RCA) to test them out. They don't have...

jgstarcaster
replies: 3 views: 110
cavern 6 hours ago

Hi, I have a Lynx Aurora 8 w/ Firewire card. I am having some problems with the Lynx Aurora Remote Control. I have the latest...

studiobuild
replies: 10 views: 443
bdarrett 6 hours ago

In 1966, consumer loudspeakers were lousy - opaque and without transient response, made out of cardboard, not Kevlar, and no...

3rd&4thT
replies: 977 views: 61,499
Bob Ross 7 hours ago

Looking to start up a 500 series kit for my home studio- thinking of starting with the Radial EXTC reamp, possibly the Shadow...

Pale Rider
replies: 6 views: 173
Pale Rider 7 hours ago

Hello I am considering buying 2 Antelope Orion Studio 2017s or 1 Orion 2017 & 1 Zen Tour over the Apollos. Does anyone know...

Jgenadt
replies: 2 views: 374
pplg 7 hours ago

Ok, I already know I'm an idiot but I have searched and have not found an answer on this forum. I'm using Auto tune 5 and I...

guitargypsy
replies: 9 views: 2,947
robotchicken 7 hours ago

I've got a lexicon PC 81 and 90. I like them but my setup has changed.. Tell me some plug ins that will beat these older...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 298
Wayne 7 hours ago

I have a question for the technical wizards of Gearslutz: Would it be ok to disconnect the fan of an ATI 8MX2 preamp/mixer and...

mykla
replies: 0 views: 87
mykla 7 hours ago

What are the general thoughts about the Stedman N90 microphone?

Fishmed
replies: 13 views: 11,431
Dr. Jule 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I have often used original Urei LA-3As while tracking and love the transformer bite they give me, on electric...

Greg Freeman
replies: 25 views: 4,117
Prince Vision 8 hours ago

I saw another thread about a user complaining about buzzing sound, however in his case it was not present when the audio cables...

Synthbrass
replies: 18 views: 434
Audiofool 8 hours ago

What does the Roland Dimension D do exactly? Can you explain it to me in terms of like: "It splits the signal, shifts the...

Amphibian
replies: 30 views: 5,487
egloss 8 hours ago

Last night my new yamaha HS8's (it's been about 5 days since I got em) started producing white noise from the tweeters. The...

bitter
replies: 1 views: 215
tclark101 9 hours ago

What the title says? Any companies that still make professional analogue multi-tracks? I know there are companies that still...

laughton
replies: 130 views: 23,988
ardis 9 hours ago

Hey y'all, just went to the post office pick up my Fethead, but as you can see from the video the mic is working but then I get...

Big Thier
replies: 7 views: 1,025
12ax7 9 hours ago

Hello all, and thank you for taking the time to consider my situation. I am profoundly deaf in my right ear thanks to a genetic...

PickledJack
replies: 10 views: 623
joeq 9 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search