The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with a Warm Audio ToneBeast TB12 and I'm trying to narrow it to some components. The unit...

pplg
replies: 6 views: 404
proche3 5 minutes ago

I recently rented some gear from a local company that specializes in high end audio rentals... I rented an API 512c, A Manley...

NeumannCollecta
replies: 10 views: 3,035
MusicianSickness 36 minutes ago

Anyone have any experience with either of these two microphone cables? Any preferences?

bones4fido
replies: 0 views: 40
bones4fido 36 minutes ago

A retired bar owner who was also a bandleader in bar bands wants to know if I can transfer an 8-track cartridge tape to digital. ...

Bushman
replies: 2 views: 50
Bushman 47 minutes ago

Hey so i have a dilemma where i need to decide within the next week what i should buy to sum my current and future synths (as i...

catbread
replies: 0 views: 30
catbread 49 minutes ago

I'm switching out some electronics in one of my acoustic guitars and came across a bunch of internet commenters recommending...

atx89
replies: 33 views: 711
joeq 53 minutes ago

Hi Guys I just bought a set of Siemens V296 and V297 Magnetic Preamp, a N224b PSU. I want to use this preamp with My...

jerrylong
replies: 0 views: 35
jerrylong 58 minutes ago

Given they're still in good working condition, do they still hold up this day and age? Have they ever? I've heard a rumour that...

Okay_there_bud
replies: 3 views: 63
Drumsound 1 hour ago

What the title says? Any companies that still make professional analogue multi-tracks? I know there are companies that still...

laughton
replies: 153 views: 24,718
noah330 1 hour ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 42 views: 3,507
TreeOfLifeStudio 1 hour ago

I’ve always tried to get my mono vox to sound perfect and then send it to various reverb, delay FX sends... EQing each...

bgood
replies: 1 views: 70
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Can anyone get a hold of these guys? They have a part I am interested in buying, and they just never get back to me. For months...

UKMK00
replies: 0 views: 63
UKMK00 2 hours ago

Hello, I recently bought a Beyer M88tg microphone and was amazed by its quality, big and clear sound (compared to the...

Logima
replies: 20 views: 440
Drumsound 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
bluesmonk 2 hours ago

Bought a Hammond m3. The goal is to turn it into as much of a b3 as I can. Bought a leslie 145, its respective leslie kit, and a...

Irelando
replies: 8 views: 1,035
bgood 2 hours ago

Let's define it. I hear this term thrown around here, but it's not really clear to me, and I'm sure a few others, exactly what it...

voodoo4u
replies: 57 views: 1,293
Bart Nettle 2 hours ago

I have just purchased a matched pair of DPA 4060 that came with Sennheiser 3-pin Lemo plugs. These microphones need 9V, do...

Gullik
replies: 1 views: 2,148
nat8808 2 hours ago

I have learned that up to a certain price point, the more one spends on monitors, there are differences, but not major...

jerrydpi
replies: 0 views: 68
jerrydpi 2 hours ago

Hello Everybody! About to move to a new place, and on a market for a new pair of monitors. My room dimensions are 4 by 5 meters...

baddaman
replies: 10 views: 467
johannburkard 3 hours ago

I just found a Sennheiser MKH805 for sale on eBay... (yes, saying that here might make it disappear quickly). Cheap enough to...

connloyalist
replies: 10 views: 2,700
nat8808 3 hours ago

Putting together my first 500 series lunch box, and focusing specifically on recording acoustic guitars in the vein of Gillian...

Pale Rider
replies: 18 views: 508
Pale Rider 3 hours ago

I found a pretty nuts deal for a blue kiwi microphone, less than 800$, but I was reading more into it and I think for my voice, I...

jaxong59
replies: 0 views: 79
jaxong59 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts were on this machine for those who have used it. I did a search but didn't find...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 39 views: 12,178
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,197 views: 26,200
u87allen 4 hours ago

Looking for a tasty wooden case to store an AMI Funkenwerk U47 clone that won’t break the bank. Can anyone help? Thanks.

socool135
replies: 3 views: 230
socool135 4 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 336 views: 55,286
Butter Music 5 hours ago

Hi guys, Working in E-Sound studio (formerly known as Dureco) in Weesp, the Netherlands. They have a console I have never seen...

CAT5
replies: 75 views: 21,913
sasha7777 6 hours ago

Hi there! Anyone in this whole wild world is using this combination? I bought me 2 lrm-2b Mics to make stereo...

UtopiaBlues
replies: 0 views: 82
UtopiaBlues 6 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 58 views: 1,773
BrentA 6 hours ago

Hi, I am a fan of guitar coily cables and always thought it would be cool to use a coiled cable to connect a microphone. I make...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 18 views: 482
pan60 6 hours ago

Hey guys-- Has anyone ever used the "Rear bus" technique? It's my understanding that Andrew Scheps sends everything in...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 163
R3KMUSIC 6 hours ago

Hi there, I'm trying to find this plug-in in the photo. Forgive me that photo is not so clear but that's the only image I...

rockman413
replies: 2 views: 205
rockman413 6 hours ago

I fall in love with Adam tweeter listening to the small A3X, and so I decide to buy higher level speakers, replacing old ProAc...

mrcrowley
replies: 9 views: 546
mrcrowley 7 hours ago

So the compressor on my Yamaha AW16G is crapping out. It's gotten significantly worse as of late. It used to give me a hard time...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 124
bgood 7 hours ago

Hi! we are working a little with Videos, but the most time on music productions. I see that my Graphic Card is a little Slow last...

JJdelRio
replies: 0 views: 83
JJdelRio 7 hours ago

Im working with an opera singer. Currently using a U87 but her voice is really dynamic and powerfull and full of spikes in the...

musicmixer04
replies: 38 views: 1,079
Berndalen 7 hours ago

Welcome fellow si'ers! The web support and discussion arena for these great mixers is seriously lacking. The Facebook page is...

mintaka007
replies: 275 views: 25,122
dhw 7 hours ago

I love the Blackface 1176 because of the tone it imparts on vocals - up front in the mix with subtle boost in high end. i.e. it...

jkung
replies: 38 views: 4,207
qblues 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I am new here so if I am in the wrong section, please feel free to move me and forgive my noobinness. I have a...

Fletchdad
replies: 2 views: 226
monkeyxx 8 hours ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 106 views: 3,121
ohmstorm 8 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,767 views: 207,141
BradM 8 hours ago

As the Boutique microphone companies thread I started as been fruitful for both us slutz and the companies themselves, I thought...

Mr Funk
replies: 5 views: 337
BradM 8 hours ago

Hi all. I'm back lol. So a few weeks ago, I asked about the wa14 vs the wa87. I ended up getting the wa14 which is a great...

liv4ree
replies: 19 views: 5,781
Rawtouch 8 hours ago

Hi Are there any alternative to this plugin ? Similar EQ with baxandall and limited choice that you can't really go wrong with...

invalidusername
replies: 3 views: 249
invalidusername 9 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I’m in need of some thoughtful piece of advice regarding my first outboard equipment. Let’s start with my...

marcome
replies: 0 views: 132
marcome 9 hours ago

This is my first time re-amping. I recorded a dry guitar signal successfully into reaper using the behringer 404. no problems...

uglijimus
replies: 15 views: 738
uglijimus 9 hours ago

Hello dear Gearslutz community. I'd love to hear your opinions on choosing either one of those two microphones for the home...

L4Lucid
replies: 7 views: 233
SP2016 11 hours ago

Is it possible to use this tape output via DIN cable, without needed to go into a speaker?

Play
replies: 4 views: 1,948
kragg 11 hours ago

It seems like the UA Apollo is dominating the market and conversation within its price range. I may just hop on the bandwagon...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 16 views: 755
hw2nw 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering: what would you consider the 'best' way of getting a great drum sound considering a small drum kit (1...

JanHaakma
replies: 14 views: 495
Kimi777 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search